Author Topic: Sake Emblem (Official Game Thread) (Okay, the map's over~)  (Read 135281 times)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Re: Sake Emblem (Official Game Thread)
« Reply #900 on: January 07, 2011, 06:59:08 AM »
Yeah, we're using them.

ATTN: I will be on winter break for the next two weeks or so.  During this time, I will do my best to keep checking the thread and posting consistently, but I may not be able to for significant periods of time (I'll be out of my dorm, and I have a desktop, so :( ).  Please don't hesitate to take my turn if I don't reply in time, and I look forward to being back full time.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #901 on: January 07, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »
We not only get Meiling and Rumia to finish of En14, we should also get me to attack En13 from I11 and then Reimu finish her/him off with a 2x attack from I12.

Then Byakuren goes heal Sanae who then goes to I13 to finish En16 off in a 2x attack too. Also, we get our wall and finish off all the east side enemy.

We should also get Chen to draw enemies to her instead of Sanae, Meiling and Reimu.

Now for the south side, should we play defensive or should we get Tenshi to completely block the enemy at N8? That would delay them but will make the mage go attack the east side, most likely Meiling. So what what should we decide to do?

Edit note: Sanae gets the 2x if she uses the lance. Reimu can finish En13 by herself but I'm hoping with me attacking she wouldn't have to attack twice and get hurt in the process, even though En13's chance of hitting her is less then 50. If En14 survives, Cirno can finish him/her off from I11 and Reimu can  finish En13 off by herself. I'm also not sure if En15 would go to raze the village if we do block the south side off with Tenshi or if En15 would try and attack the east side.

Edit worry: I hope I'm reading the battle generator right...someone double check me please.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:20:51 PM by Robotic Doll.S »

« Reply #902 on: January 09, 2011, 04:50:31 PM »
I wont be on as much for now on. So can you guys move for me if I don't?

AMZYoshio

• Transcend the edge of Dissillusion
  • WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
« Reply #903 on: January 10, 2011, 02:32:26 AM »
So I see we're over the 2 day limit. People just being lazy or something? Anyone gonna move at all? Or am I just gonna have to skip all your guys's turns~

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #904 on: January 10, 2011, 02:39:15 AM »
I'm currently waiting for a reply to my plan...

Can you hold it off a bit more Yoshio? I think the others are busy with something. I only saw Hourai active today.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #905 on: January 10, 2011, 02:46:12 AM »
Btw, you can please add the weapon stats to the front page? It's annoying having to switch between two windows when I want to change weapons.

> Go with Doll
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:33:27 AM by Anarchy PX »

AMZYoshio

« Reply #906 on: January 10, 2011, 02:48:33 AM »
I'm currently waiting for a reply to my plan...

Can you hold it off a bit more Yoshio? I think the others are busy with something. I only saw Hourai active today.

I'll hold off then.

Btw, you can please add the weapon stats to the front page? It's annoying having to switch between two windows when I want to change weapons.

Imma add in the weapons to the battle generator on Ch 3.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #907 on: January 10, 2011, 03:36:05 AM »
Glawd I had so much work it's not even funny...

I'm ok with Doll's plan.

We'll play defensively on the South with Tenshi staying where she is.

I also want Chen to Attack Enemies, is everyone ok with that?

>Byakuren to G10 heal Sanae so she can preform some faith miracles. 

« Reply #908 on: January 10, 2011, 03:38:22 AM »
>I'll do the plan I guess.

Just realized it doesn't say anything about me.  :V

Where should I go?

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #909 on: January 10, 2011, 04:03:43 AM »
*shrugs* Anywhere you won't be in danger but close enough that you can attack the enemy if need be.

« Reply #910 on: January 10, 2011, 04:05:21 AM »
G8 sounds as good as anything.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #911 on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:09 AM »
Also if we get Chen to attack the enemy, she'll go for the closest one when it's her turn which would be the ones to the south, basically blocking them off as would Tenshi have done. I would prefer it if we can somehow get her to go east past our wall we will form so that she can lure enemies fire away from us.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #912 on: January 10, 2011, 04:36:58 AM »
But Chen goes after the enemies and I'm thinking they will line up under Tenshi, rendering Chen's chances of going that way moot.  Then she would probably go east after those enemies. :\  Then again it could get ugly if they don't line up under Tenshi, so should we tell her to Distract Enemies?

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #913 on: January 10, 2011, 05:41:48 AM »
....Oh right, Chen's turn is after the enemy....Well,  guess we can set her to attack if your sure she'll go after the ones to the east.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #914 on: January 10, 2011, 05:54:39 AM »
Leaving Tenshi there may be a bad idea, since she will most likely be doubled by the Mage. I suggest swapping her out with Sanae, that's why I suggested those plans earlier. I'm okay with Chen being set to Distract, we can lure out the enemies and then gang up on them, but as it stands we need to think defensively first and make walls.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #915 on: January 10, 2011, 05:59:21 AM »
Well, she won't be attacked by the mage if she goes and blocks them off at N8....But I'm not sure if the enemy will go after the village or not if so...

Edit: Going to sleep now, will be on to discuss in 12h or less.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:54:13 AM by Robotic Doll.S »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #916 on: January 10, 2011, 07:09:23 AM »
The villages should be safe since they're after us or Chen rather than pillaging.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #917 on: January 10, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
Well, she won't be attacked by the mage if she goes and blocks them off at N8.

Right, Tenshi should go stand here and not attack and it will be a good wall that way Cirno Youmu and Kosaga can back her next turn.
Which means Cirno to L8
Kourin trade Youmu a tea, she moves to K8 and drinks it.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #918 on: January 10, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
Attacking the east enemies full force is a great way to get our units swarmed and possibly killed by the other group of reinforcements.  In fact, I'll go one further and say that attacking at close range at all is a bad idea right now unless we are assured of a kill.  There are too many enemies in too small a space for us to be taking unnecessary damage.  I am all for making a wall at column 11.

Chen has a tea.  It is wasted on her.  Somebody grab it.

Should we spawn a doll this turn?  It'd give Alice something to do, and the doll could be used to fill a space between us and the enemy if we need to.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #919 on: January 10, 2011, 02:42:41 PM »
Chen has a tea.  It is wasted on her.  Somebody grab it.

....You can't take Chen's items....

Back up in page 28 when you first got Cheeeeen.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #920 on: January 10, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »
So if we wall at 11 Rumia and a wall probably Sanae can attack the one enemy.

If we are playing defense, then Alice should summon a France and add distraction for the wall that just finished the enemy.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #921 on: January 10, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
14's in a forest, so we should probably use one of our axe wielders for WTA there if we're gonna go for the kill.  But if we can take that one out without having to hurt ourselves, I don't see why not.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #922 on: January 10, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »
 We will get swarmed too if we play defensive here as we don't have enough healers. If my use of the battle generator is correct (Someone check me for that), we will finish those enemies off if we follow my instructions. This is also why I said Chen should go and lure the enemies in the east as that's put less attacks onto us.

Also, you guys decided that Tenshi goes to N8 right?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #923 on: January 10, 2011, 05:44:22 PM »
Run me a list of who attacks what and I'll check the battle generator once I'm done updating monopoly.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #924 on: January 10, 2011, 06:07:01 PM »
Rumia attacks En14 from J10.

Meiling attacks En14 from J11.

Alice attacks En13 from I11.

Reimu attacks En13 from I12.

Sanae attacks En15 from I13.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #925 on: January 10, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
Rumia attacks En14 from J10. - 91.5%, 13 damage

Meiling attacks En14 from J11.  - 100%, 14 damage, 2x

Alice attacks En13 from I11. - 100%, 9 damage, 2x

Reimu attacks En13 from I12. - 100%, 10 damage, 2x

Sanae attacks En15 from I13. - 100%, 11 damage, 2x

I assume the hit rates are correct because of WTA

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #926 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »
Wait, it was En16, not En15...

But so far, seems to be looking good.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #927 on: January 10, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
It seems like a glorious victory, but let's look at the aftermath a second.
Reimu and Meiling - full life, in range of units 12 and 17.  If both attack the same target, they'll do 14 to Meiling or 12 to Reimu.  Not that bad, right?
But...
Sanae - has taken 5 damage from attacking.  In range of units 12, 19, and 21.  8 damage from 19.  6 damage from 21.  2 HP remains.  If 12 also decides to attack me instead of the other two, I'm dead.  If not, I'm still completely useless for the next turn along with whoever got tagged by 12.  Which is not a good situation for being able to deal with the next turn.

Upon further consideration, namely me forgetting before about 17 being in range of J11, I withdraw the plan to wall there.  We could cobble up something at IJ10 and H11, but I don't know how well that would work out.  Or we could always retreat or attack.  I'm dead for ideas right now.  Do with me as you will.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #928 on: January 10, 2011, 07:46:24 PM »
I know Sanae was gonna get hit by three enemies but this is why I said we should somehow get Chen to go to the east and become a target instead of us.

.....Also, I just now remembered that Sanae can still move after she attacks and should have 3 moves remaining for her to retreat if you like.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #929 on: January 10, 2011, 09:07:18 PM »
Taking that stuff into account, we can do some J10 I10 H11 wall and just play defense to let the enemies come to us and magic them from behind. 

We should pass a few teas out to the walls with Kourin so you all can heal without me if I can't get to you in time.

oh and:
>Byakuren to G10 heal Sanae so she can preform some faith miracles.