Author Topic: Sake Emblem (Official Game Thread) (Okay, the map's over~)  (Read 134207 times)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Re: Sake Emblem (Official Game Thread)
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2010, 12:06:06 AM »
All right then, thanks for getting back to me on that. ^_^

> Equip Iron Sword, then move to A6 and attack the Merc.

AMZYoshio

• Transcend the edge of Dissillusion
  • WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2010, 12:26:53 AM »
> Equip Iron Sword, then move to A6 and attack the Merc.

Reimu Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage
Enemy 2 Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage

Reimu's Status: 12/18 HP, 6EXP, Iron Sword Left: 39
Enemy 2's Status: 1/21HP

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2010, 01:48:35 AM »
>_< FFFFFFFFF...I should have done my calculations first! Blargh. Oh well, it's not gonna live for long next turn anyways.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2010, 09:20:02 PM »
This thing seems pretty dead right now, oh well.

>Move to L7 and attack the Fighter with Iron Sword.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
This thing seems pretty dead right now, oh well.

>Move to L7 and attack the Fighter with Iron Sword.

Yeah, I kinda noticed. Maybe if the remaining people (Hime, Sophilia (Pesco Already Moved >>)) don't move soon, we can count their turn as skipped.

Youmu Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage
Enemy 3 Attacks: Miss!

Youmu's Status: 17/17HP, 6 EXP, Iron Sword Left: 39
Enemy 3's Status: 6/20 HP
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:10:23 PM by AMZYoshio »

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
> Sanae move to K8
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2010, 12:32:57 AM »
I assume nobody has any objections with me moving to K6, then

> Meiling move to K6, Attack Enemy 3 @ L6

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

AMZYoshio

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2010, 02:04:46 AM »
> Meiling move to K6, Attack Enemy 3 @ L6

Meiling Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage
Enemy 3 dies!

Meiling's Status: 22/22HP, 36EXP, Iron Axe Left: 39

ENEMY PHASE

It's been a while since those four went out. I guess we're gonna have to deal with these punks full force! Oh, and don't you move, merchant, or we'll gut you where you stand!

Enemy 2, attack Reimu

Enemy 2 Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage
Reimu Attacks: Hit for 1 Damage
Enemy 2 is Defeated!

Reimu's Status: 6/18HP, 37EXP, Iron Sword Left: 38

Enemy 5 -> D7, attack Tenshi

Enemy 5 Attacks: Hit for 8 Damage

Tenshi's Status: 11/23 HP, 9 EXP

Enemy 6 -> I3

Enemy 7 -> H3

Enemy 8 -> G3

Enemy 9 -> I6, Attack Meiling

Enemy 9 Attacks: Hit for 9 Damage

Meiling's Status: 13/22HP, 37EXP

Enemy 10 -> C11

Enemy 11 -> C10

Enemy 12 -> D10

Enemy 13 -> D9

Enemy 14 -> I8, Attack Sanae

Enemy 14 Attacks: Hit for 6 Damage

Sanae's Status: 6/20 HP, 49EXP

PLAYER PHASE

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2010, 02:28:05 AM »
Poor Reimu. Usually Lords are a bit more agile than that...We need to form a defensive wall to keep those jerks from coming in and eating us for breakfast. And we need to take care of that stupid mage, too. Maybe Alice and Kogasa can double up on it?

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2010, 03:28:54 AM »
Hmm, quickly looking at it, I can probably finish the mage off if Kogasa whittles down enemy 5 first, so that I don't receive a counter attack. Tenshi can probably survive another round against the enemy but that archer is a bit of a problem....Also, Reimu should heal this turn....hmm, I think we need to make a bit of a tactical withdrawal thou...

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2010, 04:22:32 AM »
>Rumia moves to I2.  Attacks enemy 6

Well the player phase was pretty long. This time, I'll look before I start doing something rash.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2010, 04:39:08 AM »
Rumia: what is your move it doesn't make sense?

>Byakuren to L8, heal Sanae

AMZYoshio

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2010, 04:48:42 AM »
>Rumia moves to I2.  Attacks enemy 6

You can only move 5 squares away from where you are (which is L11).

>Byakuren to L8, heal Sanae

Byakuren's Status: 22EXP, Heal Left: 28
Sanae's Status: 18/20HP

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2010, 04:53:25 AM »
So, um, the only ideas I'm coming up with right now are vague, possibly unrealistic things like "get Byakuren over to Reimu's team" and "give Cirno some kills."  Unless I have a huge brainwave or something, I'll just be taking orders this round.

Minch: Movement snafu aside, you're a mage, you can attack from a range of two squares.  No need to get in someone's face and get axed.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2010, 05:01:38 AM »
I think that Rumia should try to bait the archer or the mage to attack her this turn without initiating an attack on the archer for sure so her counter next turn can knock some health out of him.  Our little corner could either form a wall so that the enemies come 2 at a time lure them in a bit and then bum-rush them next turn.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2010, 06:05:41 AM »
Hmm, quickly looking at it, I can probably finish the mage off if Kogasa whittles down enemy 5 first, so that I don't receive a counter attack. Tenshi can probably survive another round against the enemy but that archer is a bit of a problem....Also, Reimu should heal this turn....hmm, I think we need to make a bit of a tactical withdrawal thou...
Dealing with two enemies at a time is easier than dealing with three, especially since we don't have a healer and we should only use healing items when we're in dire need (like Reimu, lol).

Taking out the mage is a problem now because I forgot about that archer...Trying to attack it with Kogasa is extremely risky. Alice should try to solo it while the rest of us plug up the hole, but with two axe users, Nazrin and Reimu will have to fight to make it a bit easier unless Tenshi is willing to risk fighting at a disadvantage.

This first map is quite easily more difficult than any other Fire Emblem map I've played so far =P.

EDIT + SUGGESTION: Could you perhaps add in the player status at the first post along with the enemy status too? It's annoying to have to jump between threads to look at stats and which number is who.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2010, 06:12:06 AM »
EDIT + SUGGESTION: Could you perhaps add in the player status at the first post along with the enemy status too? It's annoying to have to jump between threads to look at stats and which number is who.

I think I said to copy the stuff into notepad in the very beginning (which is exactly what I did - I have a file of every detail in the game that I need). I could if you really want though, although it will make that first page just that much longer.

« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2010, 06:15:13 AM »
I'm at a loss to figure out what we should do right now. I've been playing Fire Emblem, but this is much more complicated than anything I've done yet. For the time being, I'm just going to go where someone more experienced than me wants me to go.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2010, 06:24:01 AM »
I think I got an idea, we should retreat along the A squares, with Tenshi-A8, Murasa-A7, Kogasa somewhere far from the mages and archers but not too far, Alice-A5, Reimu retreats somewhere back (but not too far) and heals and Nazrin retreats too. Although I'm kinda worried Tenshi won't be able to tank the three attacks from 11, 10 and 12....

AMZYoshio

« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2010, 06:35:39 AM »
Although I'm kinda worried Tenshi won't be able to tank the three attacks from 11, 10 and 12....

I might as well just say this, for anybody who won't get it by now.

The enemies are going to naturally go for the weakest people they can find, and someone like Tenshi, unless they have about 3 health left, is not on their top priority list. You see, to every physical fighter, Tenshi is a terrible choice, because although they 2x, they are going to do about 1 or 2 damage per hit, if that. They'd rather go for a squishier Murasa, even if it means them getting hurt more - all the enemies have suicidal tendencies.

TL;DR, I'm not trying to make the enemies super freaking smart, just hoard-ish. However, if there's a silly opening, like say you leave Byakuren out in the open, of course they'll take it. That, and you guys can trade, you know that, right? (And I'm pretty sure Tenshi has a Tea she can use when you hoard her up for the wall so she doesn't die in a few hits anyway.)

Just trying to give a bit of advice so the first level isn't as hard as it seems~

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2010, 06:36:43 AM »
I think I said to copy the stuff into notepad in the very beginning (which is exactly what I did - I have a file of every detail in the game that I need). I could if you really want though, although it will make that first page just that much longer.
It's worth it, in my opinion, but I won't whine about it if you don't do it.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2010, 06:37:11 AM »
It's worth it, in my opinion, but I won't whine about it if you don't do it.

I did it just for you, actually.

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2010, 06:38:11 AM »
Well, if we were going to do a retreat, me and Sana are the most mobile, so we should probably take the back.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2010, 06:49:31 AM »
I might as well just say this, for anybody who won't get it by now.

The enemies are going to naturally go for the weakest people they can find, and someone like Tenshi, unless they have about 3 health left, is not on their top priority list. You see, to every physical fighter, Tenshi is a terrible choice, because although they 2x, they are going to do about 1 or 2 damage per hit, if that. They'd rather go for a squishier Murasa, even if it means them getting hurt more - all the enemies have suicidal tendencies.

TL;DR, I'm not trying to make the enemies super freaking smart, just hoard-ish. However, if there's a silly opening, like say you leave Byakuren out in the open, of course they'll take it. That, and you guys can trade, you know that, right? (And I'm pretty sure Tenshi has a Tea she can use when you hoard her up for the wall so she doesn't die in a few hits anyway.)

Just trying to give a bit of advice so the first level isn't as hard as it seems~

Hmm, got it, so Murasa-A6 instead of A7. Also, when Tenshi moves to A8, she should use one of her healing item. That way, the enemy can only attack Tenshi with the 3 physical attackers, Enemy 5 would be too outta range to attack Tenshi, thus needs to get closer. Kogasa or Reimu to A4, so they're not too far from the battle and the other on A3. Nazrin should be on A2, not much use for a thief in this condition.

« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2010, 06:54:19 AM »
 :fail:
Squishy Nazrin feels pretty useless here. The most I would be able to do without totally suiciding is go up to somebody, take their tea, have them attack and me counter, then retreat and use that tea to heal.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2010, 06:56:22 AM »
Going to put my ideas here, so don't do anything rash so far

Alice should tank up the mage, but move back as far as possible so it's effectively out of the battle

So Alice should move to B2

I'll move to A7, as I can tank an axe, a sword, and a bow with some tea, easy. Someone with a sword should move to A6 to tank up the other fighter, preferably Nazrin or Reimu. Also, Reimu should drink up.

Murasa should go to A5 as back up, Nazrin to A4, Kogasa to A3. Next turn, Kogasa should take down the mage on the next turn, and we can have Alice focus on the magic squishies next turn. This turn is just gearing up for survival and the next turn is mounting the offense.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:04:40 AM by πX »

AMZYoshio

« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2010, 06:56:39 AM »
:fail:
Squishy Nazrin feels pretty useless here. The most I would be able to do without totally suiciding is go up to somebody, take their tea, have them attack and me counter, then retreat and use that tea to heal.

(Still in advice mode)

For this level, yeah, you're a bit more useless. However, you'd be a good finisher for enemies that end up with low amounts of health, that way someone else with a stronger hit (Murasa, Meiling) doesn't have to waste their shot on weak enemies. However, you'll have your day, believe me. You're going to be plenty useful in this game.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2010, 06:58:55 AM »
*Comforts Hourai* There there, you can finish off the enemy if they have really low health and does not leave you in a dangerous position.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

(Still in advice mode)

For this level, yeah, you're a bit more useless. However, you'd be a good finisher for enemies that end up with low amounts of health, that way someone else with a stronger hit (Murasa, Meiling) doesn't have to waste their shot on weak enemies. However, you'll have your day, believe me. You're going to be plenty useful in this game.

Darn, beaten to it.

« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
Thanks guys.
As for my tactical retreat, does A1 or A2 sound more fitting?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2010, 07:07:16 AM »
I'd like to know pi's idea so we can make a move now while everyone's online...

At Hourai, I would retreat so you can have the least amount of spaces between you and the enemy to make up so you can come back quicker and strike without just moving back and forth doing nothing.