Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84123 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #660 on: August 28, 2014, 04:55:06 PM »
Besides; I still have a useful thing up my sleeve for town. Remember; I am aware of something happens Day 3. Something that would have proven Dorian but will instead be used on someone else now for obvious reasons.

Raikaria, it's Day 3. Where is this magic.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #661 on: August 28, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
Raikaria, it's Day 3. Where is this magic.

Coming. I just said this.

I'm not even sure if member #3 of my quicktopiuc is aware it is Day 3 yet. Remember; my death does not effect this action. It is not my action. By outing it too soon someone could navigate around it.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #662 on: August 28, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »
Although I guess if someone purposefully navigated around it it would be an obvious scumtell.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Bardiche

« Reply #663 on: August 28, 2014, 05:02:03 PM »
brb eating the day phase

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #664 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
I'm not quite sure where I sit on Rawr yet it just feels like a lurker lynch there
Well, ignoring the metatell that rawr lurks as scum and is fairly active as town, there's the fact that his few solid scum stances/pushes have been either bad (ActionDan) or relatively weak (Zakeri; he voted Zak for his bad Serela vote, but it was obviously terrible and that was the only part of Zakeri he touched on, ignoring everything else bad/good about Zak). He's thrown out a few town reads but nothing more than that.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #665 on: August 28, 2014, 05:10:59 PM »
I'm not in enough games with Rawr to really know his metatells; neither am I someone who likes using Meta.

Bardiche

« Reply #666 on: August 28, 2014, 05:11:38 PM »
Conq, do you have evidence of this meta-tell.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #667 on: August 28, 2014, 05:13:47 PM »
I'm not in enough games with Rawr to really know his metatells; neither am I someone who likes using Meta.
So look at the non-meta case on him?

Conq, do you have evidence of this meta-tell.
I'll go through his meta later when I have more time to make sure I'm actually representing it correctly, sure.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #668 on: August 28, 2014, 05:45:36 PM »
I'm leaving to the optometrist like, now, but I also brought up rawr having superlurk scum meta
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #669 on: August 28, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »
Remember when Bard claimed ITP with a nightkill and ended up being scum :V That said, ending the night phase early would definitely not be a scum move because that would mean scum would be losing a SECOND nightkill.

I knew something was up when Bard kept digging at my/Chaore's night action >_>

##Vote: Rawr for now following my vote from D2. I'll be back later.

« Reply #670 on: August 28, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »
Oh for crying out loud, I was just about to start reading.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #671 on: August 28, 2014, 06:57:13 PM »
None of your ITP claims will be on the level of Weak Watcher Survivor Rogue with 2 vig shots and a 1-shot safety net for the weak modifier. People somehow bought the claim too like what.

I know this is gonna be a shock but nnr makes everyone lose when he wins. 

I don't think normally agree with flipped scum, but I can actually see this as the case here. I don't doubt that he's an ITP, but NNR has pulled this shit before in idolmaster and I can see him trying it again, especially since he's basically a townie who doesn't need to kill neutrals to win. Unfortunately from what I've seen before (heck, I've been an ITP that's basically a renamed townie, so) and this is trainwrecky enough to not cast doubt on the claim immediately. NNR should keep feeding us results every night anyway because who gives a fuck about Schezo being a stump? Scum will probably try to kill or hook him anyway so I'd keep him around until we run out of viable lynch options.

@whoever speculated Schezo was a vig shot (Conq?): I don't think Schezo would be a vig kill because the only person I remember expressing suspicion him is me and uh, I'm not the vig. Also stump!vig is essentially a buffed vig shot, considering mafia don't really get much out of it while it keeps a confirmed townie's voice in play.

Bard is probably town on the mass roleblock but I don't know why he claimed it.

I keep trying to get this post out and getting interupted. I'll try and be back later.

Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 2.
« Reply #672 on: August 28, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »
01. Chaore
02. Dr Rawr
03. BT
06. Massaca
12. SB
13. Serela
14. Conqueror

pointless bucket list that will be relevant (in-game) tomorrow or self evident at my lynch.

##Vote: Dr. Rawr Gut and placeholder vote until I finish reading which will hopefully still be tonight.

Bardiche

« Reply #673 on: August 28, 2014, 07:30:48 PM »
None of your ITP claims will be on the level of Weak Watcher Survivor Rogue with 2 vig shots and a 1-shot safety net for the weak modifier. People somehow bought the claim too like what.

Reminds me of Zombie Apocalypse Mafia. I claimed being responsible for the Night Kill on N1, and then claimed not being aligned with the Town, and that I show up as the equivalent of Scum on investigations. How's that, huh?

I forgot how hard I argued for Town to not rely on role shenanigans and scumhunt in that game :VVVV

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #674 on: August 28, 2014, 07:31:34 PM »
That aside, I am responsible for eating Night 2. And I am also going to be responsible for whatever happens to Raikaria tonight. Hint: it involves his action. Double hint: he won't like it.

Oh yeah missed this. So many posts so little time~

Feel free blocking me from inviting people to my quicktopic if you want. While I would like my congregation to grow; if you feel better being spiteful about me doing what I saw as logical actions which ultimately proved incorrect; who am I to stop you? My role ultimately does nothing but make a safe little chat haven anyway.

Besides; after the events of yesterday I would not be surprised if people I invited did not trust me enough to work with me even if I did invite them.

Although I am a little curious about what I 'wouldn't like' that you can possibly do about my night action. That's town-sided; of course. About the worst thing I can see is you redirecting it to someone like Zakeri or Rawr; but if you did that I would be on you like stink on a warthog because you're inviting people widely thought of as scum to a townie QT.

I mean; it can't be vigging me [which would therefor prevent my night action] because NNR is the obvious vig target and vigging me would be hugely anti-town due to that. Especially when you seem to not trust NNR's claim and somehow think a role that punishes town for playing to it's wincon exists in a non-bastard game.

01. Chaore
02. Dr Rawr
03. BT
06. Massaca
12. SB
13. Serela
14. Conqueror

pointless bucket list that will be relevant (in-game) tomorrow or self evident at my lynch.

##Vote: Dr. Rawr Gut and placeholder vote until I finish reading which will hopefully still be tonight.

This list is curious and I am attempting to find any common denominator between them. Low activity seems to be the case for most of them except maybe Conq, but then where's Mordin if that was the denominator?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #675 on: August 28, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
Oh; and I wouldn't claim responsibilty for WHATEVER happens to me tonight.

That's like saying 'Hey scum kill Raikaria and incriminate Zakeri'.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #676 on: August 28, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
I shall remind people I was not in Zombie Apocalypse mafia and I do not read every archived game that I was not in.

« Reply #677 on: August 28, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »
huh what is that 6 or 7 votes?
claiming tracker all i saw happen n1 is dormio conq visit chaore

##Votes: Zakeri

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Night 2.
« Reply #678 on: August 28, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
Sensitive data, handle with care, vote count

Currently voting.
Conqueror (1): Anonymous.
Dr Rawr (6): SB, BT, Conqueror, Serela, Polaris, Zakeri     L-2
Zakeri (4): Raikaria, Just, Moridin84, Dr Rawr

With 14 alive you need 8 votes to make a decision.

Not voting
Massaca, O4rfish, NekoNekoRex, ActionDan
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #679 on: August 28, 2014, 08:01:34 PM »
Wow L-2 already.

I will encourage people not to hammer quickly. The 3rd person in my quicktopic has not yet; to my knowledge; taken the required action.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #680 on: August 28, 2014, 08:14:01 PM »
I forgot I signed up for stand up comedy.

« Reply #681 on: August 28, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
Assuming Conq will come in and confirm rawr's result... It's not impossible for there to be a Scum Tracker, but it's not exactly standard. Then again, none of the roles seen so far are really "standard", so... Hm.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #682 on: August 28, 2014, 08:17:28 PM »
I forgot I signed up for stand up comedy.

I'll be here each Day phase Schezo.

Unless the mafia get a giant hook during the night and use it on me.

Why are you still posting?

Assuming Conq will come in and confirm rawr's result... It's not impossible for there to be a Scum Tracker, but it's not exactly standard. Then again, none of the roles seen so far are really "standard", so... Hm.

Neighbouriser is standard :/

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #683 on: August 28, 2014, 08:26:27 PM »
Conq was heavily crumbling to have visited chaore sooo.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #684 on: August 28, 2014, 08:28:29 PM »
huh what is that 6 or 7 votes?
claiming tracker all i saw happen n1 is dormio conq visit chaore

##Votes: Zakeri

Also like you realize "claiming tracker" goes a bit against what you claimed/crumbed earlier?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #685 on: August 28, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »
I'm not sure what Bard has against Raikaria, aside from buddying up with NNR, but I don't think Raikaria Oh, Bard just hates Quicktopics, okay. Yeah I'm pretty certain he's only talking about roleblocking Raikaria.

This list is curious and I am attempting to find any common denominator between them. Low activity seems to be the case for most of them except maybe Conq, but then where's Mordin if that was the denominator?

It occurs to me that instead of being mysterious, I could have just said that they were my PoE suspects that I was going to look into more.

« Reply #686 on: August 28, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »
Also like you realize "claiming tracker" goes a bit against what you claimed/crumbed earlier?
what did i claim or crumb earlier?

ActionDan

Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 1.
« Reply #687 on: August 28, 2014, 08:32:54 PM »
ignoring the fact that actiondan may or may not have a post restriction. why would i lynch action dan for having claimed anti town powers he obtains at some point? im pretty sure scum arnt that ballsy

on a kinda related note obtaining powers at a later point isnt that weird the same thing can happen to me two

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #688 on: August 28, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »
So many scummy players, it's hard to believe there are less than ten players with a red alignment.

« Reply #689 on: August 28, 2014, 08:34:55 PM »
oh right well i havent really met that condition so i dont have any other powers. cant really claim to have a role i dont have :V