Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 83018 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #930 on: August 31, 2014, 07:28:38 AM »
That votecount is pretty disgusting. At this rate the only lynch I feel like we're getting is NNR.

I guess I can switch over before I sleep. >_>

Well, if he flips SK or something I guess the lynch won't be a total waste.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #931 on: August 31, 2014, 07:59:32 AM »
No one is talking about Zak, are they.

##Unvote
##Vote NekoNekoRex

@Oar, it works out. That's what I'll say for now. Also when you say "something I'd do as town" do you mean rawr's quotes or my quoting rawr's quotes?

The one thing I did notice about Moridin before yesterday's Important Announcement is the detachment between analysis and vote. The wagon's too low, though, I'm not completely sold and we'd have to go through his claim ideally. 5 hours doesn't seem enough and we don't have a NL left.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #932 on: August 31, 2014, 08:14:03 AM »
I'll be here for the deadline so I can swap about if need be but I'd rather lynch Mordin for basically low activity and not doing anything of note for this long period of time than NNR who does seem to have town intent and is an easy vig if the vig wants to shoot him.

Rather lynch Zakeri as over both but everyone seems to have suddenly decided that Zakeri is OK.

##Unvote
#Vote: Mordin

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #933 on: August 31, 2014, 08:16:31 AM »
I'm around, but not for very long. I've been kind of drained yesterday and didn't end up really doing anything, sorry.

Looking at wagons now.

Cut by Raikaria: I don't get how a claimed third party has town intent but okay.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #934 on: August 31, 2014, 08:20:52 AM »
OK; let's put it this way.

He has Anti-Scum intent. Aside from the fact that 'lynch all mafia then 3rd party wins lol' is a bastard move and this game is not bastard; NNR is confirmed to not be an SK or anything by his role interaction with Dorian.

I see no issue with letting him live for the time being. He can be vigged if people don't trust him since he's confirmed 3rd party; so lynching him feels like a waste. And if he lives? He can at least remove Schezo from the game.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Conqueror

« Reply #935 on: August 31, 2014, 08:28:37 AM »
I'd rather lynch Zakeri over NNR but I don't think there are enough votes off the Zak wagon willing to get on.

##Unvote
##Vote NNR

Probably my last post for the night unless insomnia happens

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #936 on: August 31, 2014, 08:29:30 AM »
also L-1

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #937 on: August 31, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote; Morodin

I can kind of see Conq's case on him and we need to lynch someone for actually being scummy at this point considering it's day fucking three.

@Raikaria, if we keep NNR around he's gonna be a walking rolecop report, stump!Schezo is arguably less harmful than NNR himself.

I have to go in a few minutes but if people have questions I can maybe answer them quickly?

Conqueror

« Reply #938 on: August 31, 2014, 08:30:51 AM »
asdlfkjasldkfj

##Unvote
##Vote: Moridin

Well we have enough votes to hammer NNR if needed without me so

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #939 on: August 31, 2014, 08:31:05 AM »
I also get the feeling that BT is just going with the flow and doesn't really care? I mean he seemed okay with what NNR was doing yesterday and now is down with his lynch which is kind of questionable.

Conqueror

« Reply #940 on: August 31, 2014, 08:32:08 AM »
I feel like BT is going with the flow in some areas, but I can't fault him for the NNR vote given 3 hours to deadline.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #941 on: August 31, 2014, 08:38:19 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Moridin

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #942 on: August 31, 2014, 08:47:03 AM »
Votecount of Raikaria is Helping

Currently voting.
Conqueror (1): Anonymous.
Zakeri (1): , NekoNekoRex,
Serela (0):
NNR (5): Dr Rawr, Zakeri, Moridin84, Oarfish, BT
Moridin84 (6): Polaris, Serela, Conqueror, Raikaria, SB, Massaca [L-2]
BT (1): Just

Not voting
ActionDan

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #943 on: August 31, 2014, 08:47:29 AM »
Actually I thought deadline was 4 hours. Now that I know it's 3 I'm even more hesitant to do this because the dude hasn't shown up yet. How many of these votes are sticking around? SB, Massaca, Rai?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #944 on: August 31, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »
I also get the feeling that BT is just going with the flow and doesn't really care? I mean he seemed okay with what NNR was doing yesterday and now is down with his lynch which is kind of questionable.
Yeah but I said I would submit to it if I thought we had to, because I'm obviously not as solid about NNR after D2. I'd like to know why you think I don't care, though. <_<

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #945 on: August 31, 2014, 08:52:30 AM »
I would rather see Mordin lynched than NNR since NNR is a free vig if need be and I am confident even if his intent is not town that his intent is anti-mafia.

I'd rather see Zakeri lynched than Mordin but that's not happening.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #946 on: August 31, 2014, 08:57:16 AM »
I'll be here till deadline but on that note I need to clarify, is Oarfish's vote actually counting on the NNR wagon or did you actually block him again? Cause for Moridin we need Rawr to come back (dammit man, die) but if Oarfish doesn't count for the NNR wagon then we need Conqueror or someone else back.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #947 on: August 31, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »
I'll be here till deadline but on that note I need to clarify, is Oarfish's vote actually counting on the NNR wagon or did you actually block him again? Cause for Moridin we need Rawr to come back (dammit man, die) but if Oarfish doesn't count for the NNR wagon then we need Conqueror or someone else back.

BT's voteblock only counts at the hammer or when there would be a hammer. He said this during D2; and Or4fish tried to hammer Dorian but failed.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #948 on: August 31, 2014, 09:03:03 AM »
I'm leaving like, the moment my friends get here (which could be any moment now) so yeah my vote is kind of stuck.

@BT, I don't really have time to check for sure but it feels like you're sorta going with the flow and I don't remember any significant opinions you've had that weren't a wagon? Maybe I'm just biased because you missed a lot of day 2, but I'm also unsure why you though that a third party that scans as antitown and a townie that scans as antitown are impossible to co-exist?

On that note, 11/3/1/1 numbers are fucked up.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #949 on: August 31, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »
BT, what type of ability is your vote block? (+) (-) or something else?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #950 on: August 31, 2014, 09:18:37 AM »
I'm leaving like, the moment my friends get here (which could be any moment now) so yeah my vote is kind of stuck.

@BT, I don't really have time to check for sure but it feels like you're sorta going with the flow and I don't remember any significant opinions you've had that weren't a wagon? Maybe I'm just biased because you missed a lot of day 2, but I'm also unsure why you though that a third party that scans as antitown and a townie that scans as antitown are impossible to co-exist?

On that note, 11/3/1/1 numbers are fucked up.
Wouldn't it be 1/1/4/10? Anyway, I meant a third party as claimed by NNR. It's basically a role that works with town but cops as red anyway, which is a lot of an overlap with Dorian's role. It's not impossible, no. but something that makes me think it's more than just "another role that cops as scum".

I asked because it seemed like you saw my votes and hurried to put a label on them. Eh.

BT, what type of ability is your vote block? (+) (-) or something else?
(?)

« Reply #951 on: August 31, 2014, 09:20:20 AM »
Huh. That was sudden.

I'm been really busy with work this week (as stated before) so I have no had much time to post, though I've managed to keep up with reading. That said, even normally I can't post much during the day and I'm Europe, so even if I can spend my evening posting, I'm sleep during most of everyone elses evening. Trying to play here was possible a mistake.

The "lack of drive" people are talking about (this is self-analysis here) are probably because people mostly dismiss anything I say and then bitch about me not posting. I suppose the fact that I either post my opinions or post my conclusions, without posting the analysis in between is in issue as well. It's also only day 3 and have lynched 1 MAFIA and 1 TOWN so we are doing pretty good.

« Reply #952 on: August 31, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
Oh yeah and wagons, I guess I am going with popular opinions to a certain extent? I listen to everyone's opinions and decide which seems most likely, this ends up being people who everyone else thinks is MAFIA. And I'm inclined to go for people which already have a few votes on them, as I don't see much point going for someone with just 1 point, how are they ever going to get lynched? I admit the last is rather flawed, but I haven't had much time to really think about that until now.

With only two hours to go, it's probably a bit dangerous for people to switch from me. Oh well.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #953 on: August 31, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »
Can you claim?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #954 on: August 31, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »
You are the primary wagon; it's near deadline and it is possible for us to lynch NNR still I think.

So claiming might be a good idea. In fact I'm a little surprised you haven't already.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #955 on: August 31, 2014, 10:27:11 AM »
Votecount of rocks fall, everybody dies, starting with you;

Currently voting.
Conqueror (1): Anonymous.
Zakeri (1): NekoNekoRex
NNR (5): Dr Rawr, Zakeri, Moridin84, Oarfish, BT
Moridin84 (6): Polaris, Serela, Raikaria, SB, Conqueror, Massaca L-2
BT (1): Just

Not voting
ActionDan

With 14 alive you need 8 votes to make a decision.

WARNING!  A little over an hour remaining.

I am not around exactly on deadline because guests; this is the last update before phase end.  If time runs out game over.  If you hammer, that means stop talking. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #956 on: August 31, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
You are the primary wagon; it's near deadline and it is possible for us to lynch NNR still I think.

So claiming might be a good idea. In fact I'm a little surprised you haven't already.
I suppose so. Kind of hoping I wouldn't have to because it could be a hassle but whatever.

To summarize quickly, I'm Yuyuko Saigyouji. I'm the town vigilante. I turn people I hit into spirits which I let me use a certain number of abilities. For example, one of which is being informed if I was visited or not.

If you have any doubts, you'll note here I am literally asking whether or not my vigilante hit would work on NNR. I'm inclined to believe it doesn't though I don't have my information my PM in that regard.

Conqueror

« Reply #957 on: August 31, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
woke up to see you guys are this close to universal loss
##unvote
##vote: nnr

Conqueror

« Reply #958 on: August 31, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »
that should be enough for raikaria and massaca to hammer. ciao

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #959 on: August 31, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »
##Unvote

Ah hell. Why did you target Schezo?