Author Topic: Radio Alstroemeria - Starts Today!  (Read 6920 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Radio Alstroemeria - Starts Today!
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:15 AM »
Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I thought this was a big enough deal to go here.

At 21:00 (9:00 PM) JST, Alstroemeria Records will begin streaming live music here. Masayoshi Minoshima will be the main DJ, with Syrufit slated for the guest spot. Should be some good music, and I just wanted to share it with you.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

Re: Radio Alstroemeria - Starts Today!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »
Is that an Ikaruga poster I spy :3

Tengukami

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:13 PM »
Anyone know if this supposed to be a one-time only event, or is it going to be a regular thing? I haven't been able to catch any of it so far due to sleep/work.  :ohdear:
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Tengukami

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »
Excuse the lateness of my reply here. It seems these guys had another live broadcast a couple nights ago. That, on top of the fact that they have a dedicated URL for their ustream channel, leads me to believe that they will indeed be doing this many times in the future. I'd check out the TARC thread on the first broadcast for more details.