Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 37933 times)

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D1 GO!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »
But...and I really don't want to say this...Okuu is looking a bit suspicious now. I mean...I know she's a birdbrain...and I know that she sometimes has trouble with this sort of social event...but I've been around her long enough to know that she does have a brain in there somewhere. Even she'd know that wildly changing your vote isn't a good idea.

Ya'know, maybe Okuu's been possessed! That's right, Okuu doesn't know fancy words unrelated to nuclear forces like "relegate." Maybe she's being forced to spew out nonsense by some evil entity, so that she appears to be doing something. I dunno if this is the case, but if it is then don't worry. We'll help ya out, Okuu!

##Vote:Okuu.
No! Don't tell me YOU'RE ONE OF THEM as well! Why does knowing the word "relegate" makes me suspicious?? Actually I don't even know what that means, are you trying to make me look dumb!? Is "so that she appears to be doing something" implying I'm active lurking in the RVS or something? What IS the RVS? How do I know this term? I bet you're not really Orin and are secretly scum planting words I don't understand in my head to make me look suspicious so that EVERYBODY WILL BE OUT TO GET ME! I KNOW YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! Well, I'll show you!

Vote Sign「Nuclear Synonym Wall」
##Unvote
##Unevict
##Unexpel
##Unremove
##Undismiss
##Uneject
##Unextrude
##Unabolish
##Uneliminate
##Unbanish
##Unrelegate
##Unyuu
##Vote Orin
##Evict Orin
##Expel Orin
##Remove Orin
##Dismiss Orin
##Eject Orin
##Extrude Orin
##Abolish Orin
##Eliminate Orin
##Banish Orin
##Relegate Orin

And one more time for good measure!

##Unvote Orin
##Vote Orin

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 11:53:28 PM »
Now now, Okuu, what did I tell you about Nuclear Radiation in the house.

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »
she's a birdbrain

I'm starting to see that :ohdear:

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 12:38:01 AM »
I'm starting to see that :ohdear:
S-Sanae! Are you mocking me? I bet you're one of them, too! You're probably in cahoots with Orin and are insulting me because I'm the only one who knows what I'm doing!

##Unvote
##Vote Sanae Kochiya

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 02:14:16 AM »
Whoah Okuu, save the meltdowns for when you have more than 1 vote

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 02:50:40 AM »
S-Sanae! Are you mocking me? I bet you're one of them, too! You're probably in cahoots with Orin and are insulting me because I'm the only one who knows what I'm doing!

##Unvote
##Vote Sanae Kochiya
No no Okuu, Sanae is the green miko! That's Reimu Hakurei you were talking to!

Also, we've used up a third of our time and still haven't gotten any kind of real discussion going... perhaps I'll try my hand at stirring the pot a little~

##Unvote
##Vote Koishi Komeiji

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 03:19:34 AM »
Vote Count: MELTDOWN Edition

Reimu Hakurei (1): Sanae Kochiya
Marisa Kirisame (2): Parsee Mizuhashi, Satori Komeiji
Kisume (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Parsee Mizuhashi (1): Kisume
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (0):
Orin (1): Marisa Kirisame
Utsuho Reiuji (1): Orin
Koishi Komeiji (1): Koishi Komeiji
Sanae Kochiya (2): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Utsuho Reiuji
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei, Yamame Kurodani, Suwako Moriya

With 12 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~44.5 hours

Yamame and Suwako have been prodded.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 03:34:22 AM »
No no Okuu, Sanae is the green miko! That's Reimu Hakurei you were talking to!

Also, we've used up a third of our time and still haven't gotten any kind of real discussion going... perhaps I'll try my hand at stirring the pot a little~

##Unvote
##Vote Koishi Komeiji

I'm not dumb! Sanae is the red miko of the Hakurei shrine! Her last name is Hakurei! I bet you're scumpartners with Orin and Sanae and are trying to hide the truth from me because my nuclear powers are such a threat to you! I bet you're just trying to vote yourself claiming you're "trying to get discussion going" so that you'll look like a hero for trying to start discussion. Well, this raven isn't fooled by your tricks!

##Unvote
##Vote Koishi Komeiji

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 04:57:03 AM »
Now now, Okuu, what did I tell you about making things up in the middle of an argument?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 05:08:48 AM »
I'm not dumb! Sanae is the red miko of the Hakurei shrine! Her last name is Hakurei!

##Unvote
##Vote Sanae Kochiya

caught in a lie
##unvote
##vote: Utsuho Reiuzi

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »
Sanae, stop picking on the other miko.  You're going to make my shrine look bad.

##Vote Sanae Kochiya

I think you have a lot to learn from Reimu.  She's taken a vow of poverty, and look at how wise she's become!  Also notice how she's a friend to all youkai, to the point that they live around her shrine without fear.  Yes, I think you should be studying under her, not trying to get her sent off to be examined by Aya and the others.

Fake edit:  Cut.  Oh well.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 05:26:11 AM »
caught in a lie
##unvote
##vote: Utsuho Reiuzi
B-but I didn't write that! I copypasted it off the first post!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Yamame

You're being awfully quite Yamame, could it be that your scared to be found out ze~?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
This whole discussion leaves me wanting so much more... Nothing's happening!

"Let's start discussion!" *suicide vote*
She's trying to look helpful without doing anything useful.

##Unvote
##Vote: Koishi Komeiji

As it goes, pulling that one out is the one thing I've liked that the bird's done. Not that you've been helpful or anything... I just... thought I'd mention it... The rest of the bird's play has been a whole lot of nothing so far.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 01:40:13 PM »
Hmm, I think there's enough for me to work with now, and a few people have started actually thinking! Hooray~<3 ##Unvote

Satori's been talking a good bit. Nice to see some enthusia-wait a minute, these are all just meta-posts! This is a mafia game more then a roleplay game, and while roleplay is fun and all, you need to actually contribute at the same time. Only roleplaying is nothing more then active lurking in terms of mafia, which is scummy. If there is mafia-contributing in these posts, it's been buried under the Satori-meta.

##Vote Satori Komeiji

This goes for Okuu too, but at least she's been voting people, and even gotten one with real reasoning done, so I suppose for now I can accept it as just having been a combination of roleplay and RVS shenanigans.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 08:55:15 PM »
Koishi, what makes her worse than any of the others, such as Suwako and Reimu, who have only been roleplaying so far? I don't see how it's any worse than the people who have only randomvoted either. You seem like you're just jumping on somebody for not making a serious post yet when several other people haven't either! I don't get how your vote is justified at all.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 09:42:45 PM »
OM NOM NOM NOM FLAVOUR.

Sorry for the wait.  I was too busy hanging upside down and turning Reimu into a zombie.

Silly Witch is Silly, voting inactives ED1.

Utsuho, no more ##Action Towers please.

On that note, there's far too much useless fluff. Satori as Koishi mentioned, and then there's Reimu, Suwako and Kisume. The rest have at least contributed something resembling mafier and not RP. Orin also gets a mention for padding a vote with lots and lots of flavour, making it seem like it's better than it is.

##Vote Satori
Reason for Satori over others is that she's had the most posts other of the four. This means she's had time to actually post, but instead wrote one-liners. Reimu is also pretty bad, and the other two have had only 1 post, perhaps meaning they're more inactive than actively trying to do nothing.

Spoiler:
Also, they're moe~

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:35 PM »
Yamame, you said Kisume posted "something resembling mafier and not RP". Since when has she posted outside of the confirmation phase?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »
Oh wait, nevermind.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »
Koishi, what makes her worse than any of the others, such as Suwako and Reimu, who have only been roleplaying so far? I don't see how it's any worse than the people who have only randomvoted either. You seem like you're just jumping on somebody for not making a serious post yet when several other people haven't either! I don't get how your vote is justified at all.

It's true that several players haven't contributed anything to the game, but I'm not sure why that means you can't vote for one of them.  Safety in numbers?  Also it's weird that your first truly serious post in the game is an immediate defense for someone who has a total of one vote.  What made you call out Koishi for voting Satori, instead of calling out Marisa for voting Yamame?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2010, 10:22:03 PM »
Yamame pretty much covered this. They posted a jokevote and disappeared; Satori posted a jokevote and then kept popping in a lot without contributing anything more. Actively not doing anything is, IMO, worse then not being here, since there's all kinds of non-scummy reasons for the latter.

Also, lol "randomvoting is not bad, your vote isn't justified!"

And is it just me, or is this a really slow D1? Seriously. Other mafia games have gotten this far in half the time. We're just getting out of jokevote phase and it's been roughly 44 hours; is everyone just busy this week? ohai sanaeninja

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »
Also it's weird that your first truly serious post in the game is an immediate defense for someone who has a total of one vote.  What made you call out Koishi for voting Satori, instead of calling out Marisa for voting Yamame?
I wasn't defending Satori? I wasn't even attacking Koishi in that post, I was asking for clarification. It didn't make sense to me why Koishi chose to vote Satori over the other people who had only been roleplaying up to that point. When I said I didn't understand how it was justified I was talking about her justifying voting Satori over the other roleplayers. It was explained now though, so I'm fine with it I guess.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2010, 10:37:22 PM »
Vote Count: -insert spiffy title here-  Edition

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (1): Satori Komeiji
Kisume (0):
Yamame Kurodani (1): Marisa Kirisame
Parsee Mizuhashi (1): Kisume
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (2): Koishi Komeiji, Yamame Kurodani
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (2): Orin, Sanae Kochiya
Koishi Komeiji (2): Utsuho Reiuji, Parsee Mizuhashi
Sanae Kochiya (2): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Suwako Moriya
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei

With 12 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~25.5 hours
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2010, 10:48:02 PM »
Okuu:  I guess to me your post read more like "your vote on Satori isn't justified at all" rather than "please explain why you voted for Satori over the other players."

I would also like to see some action from the other half of the playerbase.  More posts please!

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2010, 11:02:03 PM »
OM NOM NOM NOM FLAVOUR.

Sorry for the wait.  I was too busy hanging upside down and turning Reimu into a zombie.

Silly Witch is Silly, voting inactives ED1.

Utsuho, no more ##Action Towers please.

On that note, there's far too much useless fluff. Satori as Koishi mentioned, and then there's Reimu, Suwako and Kisume. The rest have at least contributed something resembling mafier and not RP. Orin also gets a mention for padding a vote with lots and lots of flavour, making it seem like it's better than it is.

##Vote Satori
Reason for Satori over others is that she's had the most posts other of the four. This means she's had time to actually post, but instead wrote one-liners. Reimu is also pretty bad, and the other two have had only 1 post, perhaps meaning they're more inactive than actively trying to do nothing.

Spoiler:
Also, they're moe~

I appreciate you finally showing up, but you posted two hours before you would have been modkilled.  I really don't need to state how bad this makes you look.  Don't do it again.

Tempted to vote you for complaining about too much fluff when you haven't even bothered to chime in yourself.

I'm not sure I like your Satori vote, either - I don't see anything useful from anyone until around Parsee's post; everything else is ED1 fluff.  If you're going by post count = fluff activity = scum, Utsuho is by far the worst offender; why are you giving her a pass given her content is exclusively fluff (just fluff that contains jokevotes and more than one line)?  The vote itself would be fine, except that it also happens to smack of an early bandwagon attempt.

Yeah, I don't like you.

##vote Yamame

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2010, 11:53:53 PM »
IM gllk; dfkjnk glp  bd poxzdygiomf ##Unvote

Reimu sounds pretty sensible. The rest of the names in Yamame's post look like covering bases to me.

Koishi could just have voted Satori and declared it a serious vote to get things out of RVS. The self-vote is worthless as Parsee says. Even without a serious target, she could have made a third vote on someone for a similar effect. These are far more telling actions than a parked vote.

##Vote Koishi

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2010, 12:00:56 AM »
Eh? "Post once every 24 hour to prevent mod-kill" rule? That's pretty mean, um, lemme rummage up something to say. I tried really hard, but we just random voted as usual, and what one person is saying sounds exactly like what everyone else is saying; I mean, not much going on now enough to warrant me poking my head out of the bucket... Maybe though roleplaying is fun, it is nice to add some actual game content for every post...? You know, time to be serious, I guess.

Stirring the pot sounds pretty fun, so I'll also start throwing objections toward some of you here too. One thing, did Reimu actually vote for anyone? I think I know RV is useless, but I'll be pretty comfortable seeing Reimu place vote on someone soon enough. What I know from our encounter she don't care about personally offending others after all.

Uh, Yamame, what do you mean "something resembling mafier and not RP"? I need you to simplify it to something I can understand.

Finally are we finally starting d1 bandwagon? Awesome! One... two.. three... and seven, so...
##Unvote
##Vote Koishi

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2010, 12:06:45 AM »
Arrrrrgh! Kisume, what kind of person jumps on a bandwagon (like Koishi's) just because it's the new bandwagon without stating their reasons? Since when was this the norm? Has it always been? I bet you're one of those scum trying to mess with my head with mind tricks! Well, you can't fool me!

##Unvote
##Vote Kisume

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »
Oh, and while I'm at it, the rest of your post is equally disorienting! You have a paragraph of fluff about the morality of roleplaying without even giving your own final verdict on it (not that it even matters that much). And Reimu just voted somebody a few posts ago! Are you even paying attention? Or are you seriously going after her for voting the mod in the RVS? Arghhh, people like you who try to make me look dumb make me angry.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2010, 12:22:38 AM »
My only vote still counts as fourth, so I still think short of three more people irrationally jumping on Koishi bandwagon for fun, she still has good enough time to speak up. I'll determine what to think after then.

Ah, you caught me on the second paragraph though. Though there is morality of roleplaying? I just wanted to caution against FloA, which sounds pretty bad, don't you think?