Author Topic: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (game over, town wins)  (Read 20385 times)

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (Day 1)
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2014, 12:59:48 AM »
Dr Rawr (3) CF7, Dr Rawr, Raitaki
Raikaria (1) ActionDan
Raitaki (2) Raikaria, Zakeri

Not voting:

Dr Rawr is at L-1.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2014, 05:43:51 AM »
wow i guess the concept of finding town among 3 people is hard so i guess that idea is out the door. here are my thoughts on everyone just to some how keep this game alive and going

cf7 is town because at least hes playing/posting and trying to push for a lynch. i wish he had 2 votes just to finish me off

raiakria at least made some kind of effort to post and make content but honestly i cant really blame him too much for having NO reads, im leaning more town than scum.

actiondan is scum nearly 4 days and no posts and im not counting that post with his excuse

raitaki is town because again hes making some kind of effort to play

zakeri ill always think hes scummy from his posts and the POE is securing it even more. i would explain why i think hes scummy but you know i dont think anyone actually gives a fuck and ill be now calling this the bardiche effect. id come up with something cooler but my who cares

so overall zakeri/actiondan scum picks, if either flipped town id say raikaria is scum confirmed then. anyways ill see you fellas later, the lack of deadline and prods makes the urgency to play this game non existent for everyone.

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2014, 05:44:28 AM »
you know i have alot of pictures saved on my computer for different situation but i cant seem to find the right one

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2014, 06:12:17 AM »
wow i guess the concept of finding town among 3 people is hard so i guess that idea is out the door. here are my thoughts on everyone just to some how keep this game alive and going

cf7 is town because at least hes playing/posting and trying to push for a lynch. i wish he had 2 votes just to finish me off

raiakria at least made some kind of effort to post and make content but honestly i cant really blame him too much for having NO reads, im leaning more town than scum.

actiondan is scum nearly 4 days and no posts and im not counting that post with his excuse

raitaki is town because again hes making some kind of effort to play

zakeri ill always think hes scummy from his posts and the POE is securing it even more. i would explain why i think hes scummy but you know i dont think anyone actually gives a fuck and ill be now calling this the bardiche effect. id come up with something cooler but my who cares

so overall zakeri/actiondan scum picks, if either flipped town id say raikaria is scum confirmed then. anyways ill see you fellas later, the lack of deadline and prods makes the urgency to play this game non existent for everyone.

Yeah I pretty much agree with this now. Raitaki made effort since my gut vote earlier and that was with a V/LA,

Also how did I get CF7 muddled with Rawr when I gave my townread yesterday? I guess it was sleepy hurry.

I'mma stay on Raitaki because I actually want Rawr to explain about Zakeri. I do care. Even if it'll take me god knows how many hours to see it today.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2014, 08:15:25 AM »
Despite not having a day limit i suggest we consolidate on someone in next 24 hours. I have low motivation to play in general and this game saps it quite fast. I am fine with lynching Dan, because of his absence. Also i am fine with Dr Rawr's lynch. The rest looks town/null-ish at the moment. And i guess we kinda need flips to progress.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
##Unvote
##vote: rawr

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2014, 02:21:34 PM »
I Agree with CF7 on the self-imposed limit. I feel pretty guilty for not posting yesterday at all, and it's worsened by the fact that we're still at a point where new content posts are still at a minimum effort level.

Rawr is still town due to derp, and kind of because gambit but that second part doesn't matter.

Dan is easy content so far

Raikaria seems like a lost townie to me.

I'm suspicious of Raitaki, but I can't really get it down. I think it might just be that I'm in general associating knowing what you're doing this game as inherently scummy, which is probably a bad idea considering how much it was discussed, and how much I myself am one of the people clarifying the games rules.

My read on CF7 is muddled due to the way he responded to Rawr. It feels scummy on first impulse, but a townie could very easily have made those very same posts for personalized-scumhunting reasons.

So my basic voting order right now is Dan, Raitaki, and then CF7, which puts CF7 into nulltown-by-virtue-of-numbers range for me.

Cut: ...great. wonderful. Posting this anyway since no rules on twilight.

ActionDan

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2014, 02:47:25 PM »
Waits for flip

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2014, 03:47:20 PM »
Actiondan a man of action

ActionDan

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2014, 04:00:47 PM »

Don't lynch me.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (Night 1)
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2014, 05:38:33 PM »
Dr Rawr (4) ActionDan, CF7, Dr Rawr, Raitaki
Raitaki (2) Raikaria, Zakeri

Not voting:

Dr Rawr has been elected to the position of Trustee, and moved to the Boardroom.
It is now Night 1.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2014, 06:41:11 PM »
When a player becomes a trustee, that player's faction is made public.
I am either blind or stupid. Maybe both. Yet i can't see Rawr's alignment.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2014, 06:46:16 PM »
Oh right.

Dr Rawr is a Human.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2014, 12:09:57 AM »
Sunday morning, you wake to discover the writing on the charter has been slightly altered. The name of CF7 has been written in the list of Trustees. Even though this happened without you voting on it, the rules are clear. CF7 the Human is now a Trustee.
This makes things simpler for you. The four of you will elect one more Trustee, and then you will have a quorum.

Re: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (Day 2)
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2014, 07:58:41 AM »
##Vote: ActionDan

1. He's probably youkai
2. He's a smart guy who knows town even in the off chance he's not a youkai
3. he probably is anyways.
4. there's no point in not voting since lylo rules are different and scum can't quickhammer anyways.
5. I was gonna vote him yesterday anyways but couldn't because  well timed hammer.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2014, 08:01:11 AM »
Well this is awkward. If there are 2 scums; that means we don't have a majority.

Anyway; I don't think it's Rawr; since he put in about 1,000 times more town effort than everyone elsein the entire game combined. It's not me; I know this and I have a role PM which says that is a fact.

Which means process of elimination makes it Dan and Zakeri.

#Vote: Zakeri

Cut by Zakeri himself. It's not like a quickhammer can happen anyway so imo splitting the vote until Rawr gets back is a good thing anyway so he can sorta check the logic.

Also finally back from my con; so I actually have ~*Free Time*~

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

ActionDan

« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
(Rawr's dead)

Unfortunately the task of finding town in Raitaki/Raikaria/Zakeri is daunting, so at least off that criteria I'd rather not go to the grave yard.

Call me scum for the Rawr hammer but I thought he was doing tactics by leaving himself at L-1 with his vote on himself.  Also wanting to lynch me for inactivity + the turnaround of his CF7 read.

The funny thing is maybe Zakeri is town.  Raitaki and Raikaria have had mirroring opinions for the most part (besides the one on Rawr. but he's dead so w/e).  Picking out the odd-one-out might yield dividends.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2014, 04:15:54 PM »
This is not the first time I have confused CF7 and Rawr this game; although those might not have made the actual post.

OK; so first thing first; that renders my logic completely gone since... yeah... the only active guy died.

#Unvote

Time to go think about stuff to try and not hit the 1/3rd chance that I hit a fellow townie and cause a 2/3 chance to lose rather than 1/3.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »
I still think Raikaria is town. The way he puts all his opinions on the table and how he backpedaled from the Dr Rawr lynch looks pretty much like the average town!Raikaria to me. Dan afking all D1 then just coming to just hammer is totes scum to me, and I doubt anyone in their right mind would vote for him to win even if they don't think he's definitely scum, so I don't think it hurts town's chances any if Dan doesn't get lynched. That leaves Zak. It's just PoE but at least if he's really scum then town pretty much won :V

##Vote: Zakeri
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

ActionDan

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2014, 04:40:38 PM »
The last two posts above this one give me chills.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2014, 08:49:44 PM »
The last two posts above this one give me chills.

Care to elaborate on this matter? Instead of just keeping all those opinions to yourself; of course. They ain't doing any good there.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2014, 08:51:38 PM »
Also I'm fairly confident that Actiondan is probobly scum; but I also doubt he would be voted for anyway; like Raitaki. I think the more prudent course of action is to find the non-Dan scum; which could be Raitaki; CF7 or Zakeri; and none of them even have much content to look at and I'm drawing blanks.

I'll sleep on it and wait to see if there is more content and how Actiondan responds to my prod for more info.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »
Also it's worth mentioning last time I was pretty sure Dan was scum; he was town.

So there's that too.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2014, 07:40:07 AM »
Or no-one can post while I am sleeping which usually results in a flurry of activity.

Anyway; I have a theory. Dan hammered Rawr when Rawr said he had a theory on why Zakeri is scum; and I asked him for an explanation.

Could Dan have been attempting to stop Rawr from explaining why Zakeri is his scumbuddy?

If this is the case; that means the second scum is probobly Zakeri.

##Vote: Zakeri

ActionDan

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
Posting.  But them chills I got were because inaccurate information was presented by you and raitaki was quick to condemn me b/c of lurk

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2014, 04:04:09 PM »
Also your theory is an ok attempt to piece something together (maybe), but I hammered rawr because I thought he had as good as any chance of being scum. 

I think Zakeri is the other town here tbh.  Raitaki and Raikaria seem more detached despite what posting frequency might otherwise indicate. 

Zakeri what are you thinking? would you like a counterwagon on someone in particular even if you don't trust me (yet, because I am very town atm and I think you will see the light)?

Don't lynch me.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2014, 04:24:16 PM »
ActionDan (1) Zakeri
Zakeri (2) Raikaria, Raitaki

Not voting: ActionDan

Zakeri is at L-1.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »
Also your theory is an ok attempt to piece something together (maybe), but I hammered rawr because I thought he had as good as any chance of being scum. 

I think Zakeri is the other town here tbh.  Raitaki and Raikaria seem more detached despite what posting frequency might otherwise indicate. 

Zakeri what are you thinking? would you like a counterwagon on someone in particular even if you don't trust me (yet, because I am very town atm and I think you will see the light)?

Can you not contradict yourself? If I'm detached how can you admit that I'm making an ok attempt to put something together? Also; what about CF7? I find it strange how you are completely ignoring him.

The third paragraph is just hilarious. Seriously? Asking Zakeri if he wants a counterwagon? Can you buddy any harder?

ActionDan

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2014, 05:26:11 PM »
CF7 is definitely lurking at this point.

In fact I think we should just kill him now.

##Vote: CF7

Well just because you have a theory doesn't mean you aren't detached

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2014, 05:42:06 PM »
I'm aware enough to call you out on ignoreing CF7; which appears to have randomly made you swap from FoS'ing me and Raitaki to voting CF7.