Author Topic: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)  (Read 35020 times)

Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Day 4 (Black Rose Thread)
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 01:29:29 AM »
>:( smiley is too intense i was aiming for the less intense text version ">:(" but oh well

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2013, 02:20:36 AM »
Also, Conq, did you target me and get a fail message or what?
I didn't want to waste it on you if all it would do is fail. :V Logic being that if you're town you're telling the truth and if you're scum you're probably an ascetic or something.

Was going to ask why Prims didn't target Dan last night but I realized that even if he had Dan's rolename it wouldn't technically be a clear because we don't know when/if BBM used the rolecop, so eh.

Polaris you checked for a flavour cop last night then?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2013, 02:22:32 AM »
Um is it bad if I'd rather have conq alive then rou alive with a result.
it is, i wanted to relax and not post in/worry about mafia and a definitive result on prims would have been gold since im pretty sure framer/tailor wouldnt have been messing with the results plus not having to worry about prims etc

but fypov i can see why you think that :v

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2013, 02:28:34 AM »
raikaria probably wouldn't have had a better time to resurrect afterwards though, since today was the first day he could iirc and after that it gets close to lylo.

Want an updated post from BT mainly after the flip since I want to see where his opinions are going. I'll have to go through BBM interactions with BT/SB/Prims/Polly later.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2013, 02:35:30 AM »
He could have resurrected tomorrow but eh, I probably would have around now anyways. I'm basically waiting for Team Totes VT to post.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2013, 02:40:14 AM »
yeah specifically I checked for ##Flavorcop and got no result. In retrospect this might be outside the scope of what the role is supposed to be capable of. Since BBM flipped "ALL POSSIBLE SCUM ROLES" I decided that instead of speculating on some bizarre roles that scum might have, I would just try to roleconfirm huh what, but I wasn't actually sure what I'm supposed to call it >_>

I'm going to assume that this happened as a result of me being dumb and not because huh what is lying about his role, because I don't really think he is scum.

Conqueror

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 02:44:53 AM »
Uh, how exactly did you get flavour cop from his name? I'd have thought something more along the lines of rolecop or namecop?

Conqueror

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 02:45:25 AM »
*from his claim, not from his name

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2013, 02:49:35 AM »
well it was getting the rolename, which was more or less flavor :V I should've probably gone for role but I assumed it worked differently from the scum rolecop since they wouldn't have killed Serela just from his role name. I didn't even think of namecop

MAYBE IT MADE MORE SENSE TO CHECK ##ROLECOP BECAUSE THEN I WOULD POTENTIALLY GET A "TWO PEOPLE USED THIS ACTION" RESULT AAAAAAAAAH

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 03:05:40 AM »
I can't be ascetic cuz Rou successfully targeted me

Kilga didn't confirm or deny anything. I also asked about equivalent commands.

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2013, 03:07:34 AM »
Should I target Dan tonight or is getting a result on Polly/BT/SB more important?

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2013, 05:11:21 AM »
Instead of worrying about night actions we could try figuring out who we should lynch (hint: check out who i'm voting)

and like idunno, if you ask the vig claim to shoot yourself, and then the vig claim turns out to be scum, doesn't that just seem like you are scum with them? `_`

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2013, 05:18:13 AM »
I would rather lynch BT first since SB is vanilla and BT's inaction yesterday was bad.

The vig reaction is a null tell; town would want to be confirmed town and scum would have nothing to fear.

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2013, 05:32:15 AM »
I think that scum having nothing to fear is a lot more likely than town wanting to be confirmed town (at least, in my personal opinion, I would rather a vig be used on possible scum rather than me)

but thanks for answering for SB tho, now he can just use your words instead of having to explain himself

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2013, 05:35:14 AM »
I guess it's my fault for phrasing the question in such a way that it seemed like I was asking it to everyone but I was actually responding to SB's post

Conqueror

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2013, 05:37:28 AM »
S'okay, Prims is just channeling the inner Serela in all of us.

fwiw I agree the vig reaction is a null tell in general, but it'd depend on how SB's reacted in the past to being stuff like sacrificial vigbait. Maybe SB/Prims can answer that?

Also what's the setup as we know it? Captain Planet, slow cop, gimped hammer doc, namecop, actioncop, insomniac maker/announcer/chicagovoter vs rolecoppingroleblockingframer/poisoner/strongmanorsomethinglikethat?

Conqueror

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2013, 05:39:49 AM »
I can't be ascetic cuz Rou successfully targeted me
Also it would depend on if Kilga would have told him that his action failed immediately or if he had to wait the extra phase.

But I've rolled the rolestuff around in my head and I don't think it's getting us anywhere, so.

Shadoweh

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:21 AM »
S'okay, Prims is just channeling the inner Serela in all of us.

fwiw I agree the vig reaction is a null tell in general, but it'd depend on how SB's reacted in the past to being stuff like sacrificial vigbait. Maybe SB/Prims can answer that?

Also what's the setup as we know it? Captain Planet, slow cop, gimped hammer doc, namecop, actioncop, insomniac maker/announcer/chicagovoter vs Rolecloppingroleblockingframer/poisoner/strongmanorsomethinglikethat?
See my speculation. The strongman and the poisoner are likely the same person, with the strongman being ##Charged into getting an extra kill. That's the kind of action I would require a charge for in any case.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »
trying to reread but i keep getting distracted by sudoku

but I noticed that BBM tried to get me to check ##Stab even though he himself didn't have ##Stab as an action, so maybe scum does have a ##Stab action (strongman shot?) that BBM was going to gambit as his vig or something. (pointless speculation that leads nowhere but I thought it would be interesting to mention)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2013, 06:29:45 AM »
prolly the opposite shadoweh.

charge the poison kill, guy prolly had one shot of strongman anyway

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2013, 06:47:04 AM »
itt Dan can't tell what thread he's posting in, next he'll be posting things he meant for the scum QT
That's what I mean though. Like that the role is probably strongman + if charged he can poison. Like a Scum Assassin. Like Kozue. Hey, no one's claimed Miki have they? I bet that's SB. Murder incest twins.

ActionDan

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2013, 06:49:10 AM »
also Prims claim is kinda weird.

he's like an ability cop since he got "caffinator" yet can also tell if someone is vanilla?

he learns the name of an ability anyway and I suppose he said SB was vanilla because lack of one... yet were he to have targeted BBM... there are like 3+ abilities there, what would he have gotten back?

actually yeah.

Conq was caffinator an ability name or your er.. I don't really know what to call it; the equivalent of BBM's "scum spy" title?

um ya.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2013, 07:06:55 AM »
It's the thing that shows in the flips in the OP, so my role name I suppose.

Conqueror

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »
Also, I thought he just found out the name of the ability, but I'm too lazy to go back and check, so Prims can you go over your claim again when you get in here? What's the extent of the information you receive, and what side effects are there?

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2013, 07:15:57 AM »
I get role name (Caffienator, Spy, etc) and become immune to the role's abilities.

ActionDan

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2013, 07:25:43 AM »
mmkay

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2013, 07:44:38 AM »
Also I'm just going to rage here because I lost as an SK to a mafia team that used their one-shot day vig to shoot their own BP.

What the flying fuck.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2013, 08:02:18 AM »
not to mention their team was 1-shot day vig / BP / 2-shot ninja vs GF / Encryptor / rolecop.

If the first team doesn't utterly destroy the 2nd 99/100 times then I don't know balance and I'll eat a hat

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2013, 08:04:00 AM »
stop playing on mafiascum

ActionDan

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2013, 08:05:05 AM »
but ...

I just wanted to impress them all by winning as a gimped 3rd party

Don't lynch me.