Author Topic: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)  (Read 28317 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2013, 01:31:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's up to the mod, but it's sorta a site culture thing. Like people expect two week deadlines because most of the players are there for that kind of time commitment.

dammit dormio stop cutting me

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2013, 01:31:58 AM »
It's up to the mod, but they all like the two-three weeks because they like the longer style. I think micros sometimes have a shorter deadline.
Also I'm already playing a game with Dan on MS and more then one game does things to me @_@

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2013, 01:34:24 AM »
You guys are both losing out in speed to the guy on ~country~ speed internet that's also crunching numbers.
Step it up.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2013, 01:35:57 AM »
Try imitating a past scum game and see if people catch on.
Recycling is lame and boring.
Have ta keep doin' something new, ya know?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2013, 01:39:33 AM »
Recycling is lame and boring.
Have ta keep doin' something new, ya know?

That's exactly why, it's new and people won't expect it

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »
But I refuse!

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2013, 06:04:51 AM »
Ooookay. About Tree Stump and the like. I've played enough crazy mafia games with imbalanced setups (14 people setup. 3 mafiascums 1 SK and 4 MASONS) with roles that punish town for town actions to actually think that my role is detrimental to town. So i thought that it might be true. Also i actually asked Shadoweh about Tenth. And she said that i don't know anything about Tenth. She could have said that Tenth doesn't exist and all that was just a flavor text.
Actually game was quite fun. Scum team was quite good and i actually was hoping that Conq would win. =)
Also after my lynch i was pretty sure that it was Dormio/Conq. =)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:26:35 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2013, 06:14:23 AM »
I'm sorry okay ;_; If you had had the role you thought you had it would have been something like Bodyguard Tree Stump. For what you thought you had I thought you handled it well and that your lynch was brain-switched-off mode. Blame the brainwashing waves from the QT's.

Also I forgot to add it before, the Mod QT with all the night actions is now with all the other QT's.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2013, 04:32:27 PM »
1) Too many confirmed townies for me to be a good kill. I used the nighttalk less every night because fuck that, I posted more at night than half the town did during the day.
2) That was a joke hider crumb. I have no idea how it could be seen otherwise?
3) I would have said something like that as town. ;-; I was just really annoyed at Bardiche at that point.

1) I think you were a good kill anyways and obviously better than Zakeri, who was supposed to confirm another townie when he died by his role PM. I guess the nightalk use can be understood that way too but I'm quite sure that as town you would have used it more than you have anyways, specially before LyLo.

2) I'm not talking about the joke, I'm talking about the fact that you said "first active ability", implying there were more than one and claiming only one afterwards. But then I checked your role PM and you just have one active ability... I don't understand (@A@)

3) I understand you'd have been angry and such at him, but what I mean is that you'd have chosen different words to give the sentence a different meaning, or so I think. (I don't know how to explain this better without wasting my whole afternoon on that, sorry)

But I agree, for me this feels more like a scum victory than like a town victory.

« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
haven't even read postgame yet and probably won't have time to for a while but LMAO I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT D1 CONQ READ 8) 8) GET REKT

« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »
also getting insomniac on top of being scum neighborizer was a pain lemme just tell you

huhwhat i understand your pain as li shang now
pretending to be town in QTs as li shang was really easy :/ what wasn't easy was having both my buddies dead by n2 in a role madness game with a flipped townie counterclaiming me. god damn it serela

« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »
also conq the AtE by itself wasn't scummy, but the emotion was really disproportionate to what I was trying to say and also ignored why I thought BT was town according to my post. it was obvious you were faking it

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2013, 08:45:37 PM »
also conq the AtE by itself wasn't scummy, but the emotion was really disproportionate to what I was trying to say and also ignored why I thought BT was town according to my post. it was obvious you were faking it
This reminds me that I was right about both Conq and Dormio doing "weird stuff that only scum doesTM." back on day one, but eventually dropped both in favor of rereads and cases. Man...

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2013, 09:08:53 PM »
I was townreading dormio for really stupid wifom reasons until the Raikaria flip, don't feel bad

btw shout-out to Shadoweh for the set-up, because I liked it a lot even though I died D1 :>

Conqueror

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »
it was obvious you were faking it
that's the thing though. i wasn't faking it :v

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
edit: although you're right in that i probably wouldn't have reacted as badly as town

as scum the pressure just gets to me

Conqueror

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
I liked the setup too although I was expecting third parties everywhere given the nature of the flavour.

I thought BT was SK while I was trying to lynch him on D1 though I obviously couldn't actually say that (but his play totally fit one perfectly).

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2013, 09:23:13 PM »
Yes, the reason you were pinged for that wasn't that it was fake, but rather that if you were town it would have to have been fake.
Also I'm always the SK. especially when it seems more likely that somebody else is.

« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2013, 01:57:22 PM »
Shit I forgot I lost that bet about Bard being Conq's scumbuddy instead of Dormio.

Conq is mai waifu.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »
The best part of this game is I knew Dormio was scum because he talked on teamspeak about wanting to hammer NNR and how schezo did it.

There was basically no chance schezo didn't accidentally cause the bomb to miss scum.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2013, 11:48:25 PM »
You mean other than the fact that I flat out told the people on teamspeak that I was scum on several occasions?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2013, 11:37:46 PM »
You mean other than the fact that I flat out told the people on teamspeak that I was scum on several occasions?

Well, I wasn't around for that so uh :v

« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2013, 01:18:05 AM »
lol i read the game

that d5 was painful. i was going to make a jab at bard's expense for saying "fuck mafia" then going to sign up for a sf game but now i just don't know

except by posting this i'm doing it anyway only passive-aggressively I GUESS

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2013, 07:14:19 AM »
Bard's secretly the one-man broadcasting team of the big hit "Bard Travels the Scummy World".

https://i.imgur.com/25IYJRa.png