Author Topic: Kamen Rider Mafia (Game Over: Abandoned)  (Read 24936 times)

Sasword

• Sasword
Re: Kamen Rider Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
##unvote
##vote OOO

You cast needless suspicions upon us.

The only one he casted suspicion upon was Kick Hopper, for a somewhat valid reason. I fail to understand the reason why his suspicion is needless, and upon 'us' implying multiple people, when he only suspected Kick Hopper.

Pretty much all the votes so far are more 'needless suspicion' than his.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
You voted against Sasword because you don't like how he holds himself back from action - yet you do not defend your little brother even though he was laughed at? You instead only threaten Decade. What are you up to?

in what way was this a somewhatvalid reason
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 08:12:44 PM by Pesco »

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
in what way was this a somewhatvalid reason

It's more valid that most of the other reasons people have given to vote others. Such as puns not being punny, being girly, and others.

Bear in mind I was voted despite being far from the only 'reactionary' vote. Kiva-la did it too.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »

I'll be back,

-S

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »
Yup, imagine that plastic spike up your butt needs some attending to.

@DiEnd: Didn't understand rule #9 the first time I read it in post #34, resulting in a self vote. Unvoted to take it off. So, yes it was on purpose.

Early D1 reactions, and reactionary actions seems like town or scum hunting for something to build a case on.

@OOO: Cab you explain that again, without the flavor please?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2012, 09:07:22 PM »
It's more valid that most of the other reasons people have given to vote others. Such as puns not being punny, being girly, and others.

Bear in mind I was voted despite being far from the only 'reactionary' vote. Kiva-la did it too.
no actually i was just pointing out that the reason i quoted didnt make anysense. that post was 99% fluff and made little to do with anything

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
no actually i was just pointing out that the reason i quoted didnt make anysense. that post was 99% fluff and made little to do with anything

99% fluff is less that 100% fluff.

Early D1 reactions, and reactionary actions seems like town or scum hunting for something to build a case on.

Basically my entire point when I said:

Pointing out a reactionary vote ED1 when everyone's mainly voting for flavor and has nothing to actually go on noted. ED1 flavor votes mean little to nothing.

Kick Hopper was looking for a reason to start a lynch mob with nothing to actually go on. Especially since ED1 staying your vote instead of just randomly throwing it about is sensible.

The fact he made such a big deal of a ED1 reactionary vote, especially when one had been made before, gives the impression he's out for blood quickly. Although it's no indication of if he's town or scum, like you yourself said, it's possibly something to note.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2012, 11:26:49 PM »
Popping in to say I'm still alive, folks

In the middle of something at the moment, it's gonna take hours unfortunately. I apologize.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 12:38:19 AM »
##unvote
##vote OOO

You cast needless suspicions upon us.

There is no us, there is only one. I have only noticed some mysterious play from Kick Hopper, who instead of defending his brother who was "laughed at" by onore decadedo, decided to do a random lash-out at an unsuspicious individual such as Sasword.

I will explain more when I am back from visiting Fourze. (aka School)

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »
What reason would kick hopper need to defend his brother?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
Kick Hopper was looking for a reason to start a lynch mob with nothing to actually go on. Especially since ED1 staying your vote instead of just randomly throwing it about is sensible.

The fact he made such a big deal of a ED1 reactionary vote, especially when one had been made before, gives the impression he's out for blood quickly. Although it's no indication of if he's town or scum, like you yourself said, it's possibly something to note.
Yes that is normally how you get this started, by being insane and inciting people to kill over perceived worminess. If anyone is a worm it's you. Look into your heart! If you want to destroy them all the start is with you!

I fell asleep while posting this. I don't remember where I was going with this anymore. Oh well. This place is still hell.

I went out of my way to defend my brrrrrrrrrrrrrrother, what are you talking about? How many times will I get to use my catchphrase so easily?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2012, 02:06:07 AM »
What reason would kick hopper need to defend his brother?
Well, there's the possibility the two of them could make one Kamen Rider.

oh wait that's stupid

It's a tad disconcerting we haven't gotten far out of RVS yet. This clenches it, something must be done!

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2012, 03:22:52 AM »
Leggy, if either of us is the waifu it's you. I see through your tricks, scoundrel! Stop pretending to be me or I'll you wa shock to another dimension.

..no one is making any sense. DiEnd, what are you talking about?

I'm not sure how serious OOO and Sasword are in their votes against Leggy but the reasons seem pretty disingenuous. Sasword; Leggy's original vote wasn't for you being reactionary so is there any reason that's how you're presenting it as? Even so, going OH BUT OTHER PEOPLE DID IT TOO..come on.
OOO's vote is just as nonsensical and I want to know how Leggy's theoretical non-defence of me is relevant at all to your vote. All this while ignoring Leggy's original reasoning for voting Sasword, again.

In conclusion, ???

At least W is posting sense.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: OOO

Serious vote now oh man.
I think I know who Sasword so I see the same defensiveness I've seen before. Read a little closer because it doesn't look like you're doing that. Also, if people just sat on their ED1 votes all day nothing would happen. Someone has to take the plunge.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »
Oh hey this is the game without prods so it's up to the players to do it themselves.

HEY KABUTO, IT'S BEEN 28 HOURS SINCE YOUR LAST POST. GET IN THE THREAD. EVEN YOUR LURKER FRIENDS HAVE THE COURTESY TO PROD-DODGE.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2012, 07:28:16 AM »
I was busy walking the path of heaven, but now I have returned to grace you all with my presence.

...and barely anything worth paying attention to has happened. Punch Hopper at least seems to be trying to do something.

Those are some big accusations to throw out over RVS shenanigans.

##Vote Sasword

Not a big fan of DiEnd's "You cast needless suspicion upon us" quip. Nothing else really sticks out in this mess of babble.

Requesting votecount as it's been about 24 hours since the last, so a day remainder update would be appreciated.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2012, 07:35:35 AM »
##Attack Form Ride: Kiva Gurulu Form!
##Vote Kiva-la

Seems like a pointless random post.
Also, stop all the Double spam.
This world is still not my own.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2012, 07:39:41 AM »
Those are some big accusations to throw out over RVS shenanigans.

Not really, I've seen enough people try and start up a policy lynch for reasons like 'They won't vote during RVS'. And Kick's reasoning smelt of Policy.

Anyway, seeing as we're moving away from our random pointless votes:

## Unvote

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2012, 08:36:59 AM »
I accused you of doing something scummy and voted accordingly, encouraging others to join my legion of Shadow against you. How is this a Policy reason? I'm irritated that people are accusing me of both being an RVS wonder and a policy lyncher. I want you dead until I don't. Prove your loyalty or be exterminated like an invader. You were also pushing back seriously against me. Removing your vote as a 'random pointless vote' absolves you of responsibility for your actions. Heroes stand firm! Villains cower and hide! Are you a Worm or are you a Kamen Rider!?

Punchy I swear to my Zecter I will kick you out of that sissy costume and dress you like a bee.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
@Decade: Skull has been nearly as helpful.  Any reason for choosing one over the other?

@Sasword: Your vote on Kick Hopper was a "random pointless vote"? If you were a train, changing directions so fast would topple you over.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
Sasword's empty unvote is less than impressive, and I agree with Den-O that the way he calls it a random pointless vote feels disjointed after the way he'd been pushing it.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2012, 09:12:52 AM »
My primary reason for voting Kick Hopper was him insulting me by calling me a worm. The insult is immense, but I'm over such petty things now.

After that about all I did was point out, and re-affirm what OOO said, about him making a big deal of a reactionary vote ED1. I even said it is no indication of is he is scum or town.

If the one pushing is saying it's no indication, is it even pushing at all?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »
Take that back, it wasn't OOO. It was Den-O

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2012, 09:25:56 AM »
The fact that you went back on your vote and don't have any follow ups on anything else is still bad.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
The only one he casted suspicion upon was Kick Hopper, for a somewhat valid reason. I fail to understand the reason why his suspicion is needless, and upon 'us' implying multiple people, when he only suspected Kick Hopper.

Pretty much all the votes so far are more 'needless suspicion' than his.
OOO subtly enforced suspicion on W with his sarcastic way of talking, even when W was no longer a target for him at the time.

I am but a lone man in a sea of desires. I do not strike until I see a clear path towards the truth! But if you insist, W, be it my mistake! First, towards you, I shall voice out. Your hostility towards others is u bearable! You claim that anyone between Sasword, or Myself could be the impostor, but are you doing this for the sake of your beloved Fuuto City, or because you want to single one of us out, the weakest of us, and turn the tides in your favour?

If you read the colored fonts, you can see that suspicion.

I have seen nothing from Sasword but only self-defense which is natural for one who is unable to take insults. Yet from this I cannot say that you are the impostor - you may just be a half-boiled, overprotective detective trying to protect us all.

This is also a major discrediting on OOOs part to Sasword, I see this as a discrediting of Sasword's words due to trying to enforce the belief that Sasword is completely reactionary.

I do not like how people are ganging up on Sasword due to the unvote, a similiar thing has happened before and it was blown out of proportion, nearly making people lose sight of other things.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2012, 11:27:11 AM »
^
##Vote: OOO
Also i am hoping from OOO on a full explanation on what pesco meant.

Ankh used to have an iPad before he disappeared... It's one of the few items I have left after he left us... But I'll get him back, somehow.

@The Rest

Ankh told me once that I have a distorted view of the world. I don't know if that has changed yet, but I'll grasp onto the future and pull those in need back. Firstly...
OOO subtly enforced suspicion on W with his sarcastic way of talking, even when W was no longer a target for him at the time.

If you read the colored fonts, you can see that suspicion.

This is also a major discrediting on OOOs part to Sasword, I see this as a discrediting of Sasword's words due to trying to enforce the belief that Sasword is completely reactionary.

Yes, even though I enforced suspicion, It was not sarcastic at all - It is how I speak. And I then cast away that suspicion with my latter sentence.

Yet from this I cannot say that you are the impostor - you may just be a half-boiled, overprotective detective trying to protect us all.

This shows that I still have a neutral stance to W.

Decade: You just laughed at my little brother, didn't you? I'll destroy you.

And yet, he voted for Sasword for his own reasons instead of aiding his brother in ways other then idle threats? "Konowaro Dekadedo!" is what I hear in my mind.

I'm not sure how serious OOO and Sasword are in their votes against Leggy but the reasons seem pretty disingenuous. Sasword; Leggy's original vote wasn't for you being reactionary so is there any reason that's how you're presenting it as? Even so, going OH BUT OTHER PEOPLE DID IT TOO..come on.
OOO's vote is just as nonsensical and I want to know how Leggy's theoretical non-defence of me is relevant at all to your vote. All this while ignoring Leggy's original reasoning for voting Sasword, again.

In conclusion, ???

I hope you can put this all together. Kamen Riders should help each other, right?

Henshin! Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
Ta...Ja...Dor!

In other news, would any of you want a popstickle?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
The fact that you went back on your vote and don't have any follow ups on anything else is still bad.

It's not like there is much else to follow up on at this point, Kabuto, except the issues people are raising about me, which I have addressed. I have explained that my reason for voting Kick Hopper was completely separate to my 'Other people did reactionary votes too', which was basically me saying 'Stop making a big deal of a reactionary vote ED1.'

It's a little hard to follow up on myself, seeing it's the only thing being bantered around.

Personally, I have no intention of voting myself.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »

Break the Chain Votecount

Kabuto:
Sasword: Kick Hopper, Kabuto
Kick Hopper: Kiva-la, OOO
Punch Hopper:
Den-O: Skull,
Decade:
DiEnd:
Kiva-la: Decade
W:
Skull:
OOO: Punch Hopper, W, DiEnd

Not Voting: Den-O, Sasword

11 alive, 6 votes for a lynch.
Time remaining in the day: 76%

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
What does a "popstickle" do? Den-O can be a volunteer.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:16 AM »
Guys, the level of activity in this game is a fucking disgrace. The general lethargy could mean that scum don't really care about the direction the game is currently going. I'm looking at Skull and Kiva-la for not providing any content of note despite the fact that two days have already passed (in a 72-hour day we'd already be in the last 24 hours). Would run either of these two up in a heartbeat; fuck lurkers. Decade, you've posted but you seem to be ignoring the general happenings-on; what's up with that?

Den-O: Why aren't you voting?

OOO, you're speaking nonsense. Are you seriously taking what looks like a bit of RP and making a serious vote off of that? I'll save you the trouble and tell you that you're at the very least barking up the wrong tree if that's your main gripe.

Sasword: So your initial vote was RP, correct? Sure. That said, the current passivity is bad. You're hardly the only topic of conversation so stop being so defensive and take a pro-active look at other people. Right now it looks like you're expecting other people to do your scumhunting for you so you can piggyback onto a case later, which is scummy. Show some initiative, hombre.

Leggy: Bite me. It's my birthday; you can't do anything to me.