Author Topic: Kamen Rider Mafia (Game Over: Abandoned)  (Read 24475 times)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Re: Kamen Rider Mafia (Game Over: Abandoned)
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2012, 02:24:50 PM »
I don't see the point in a modkill for asking "which player am I" when anyone who checks the signups knows you're in the game.

But seriously, the entire scumteam got modkilled mid-D1.  What.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »
If the rules say "don't talk about the game outside of the game", then...you don't talk about the game outside of the game. Saying "I only broke the rules a little bit" is still saying you broke the rules.

I can appreciate that different mods have different flexibilities in regards to the rules, but they're still the rules. People getting offended at the enforcement of the rules should maybe consider getting offended at the people that actually broke them, since, y'know, if they hadn't broken the rules the game would still be going.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2012, 02:45:03 PM »
Also, can I put my Resident Evil Mafia round on the hosting queue? I've seen enough forum mafia games to be a mod for mafia, at least. The setup's going to be a borrowed one, and I'll show it to someone experienced before hosting to make sure it's balanced enough for MotK.

Post in the other thread.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/FGaG3bpQcKB

Hydra Topic with Rawr, by the way. Still worth reading in any event.

Would hydra with rawr again
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2012, 03:39:49 PM »
Who wouldnt hydra with me?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »
A Raitaki/rawr hydra would be pretty horrid :3c
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
bg go next?

Anyways, sorry for the game.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »
Und n?r einige Kommentar f?r die sexy♥ Spielers.

Erst ?ber meiner Favorit, Kabuto. Es ist das super sexy♥♥ Town MVP. Benutzt die Vigilante und hat kein Angst. Super sexy♥♥ und─

I can't do this.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/FGaG3bpQcKB

Hydra Topic with Rawr, by the way. Still worth reading in any event.

Would hydra with rawr again
There are 75 posts before the game starts. ;_;

Erst ?ber meiner Favorit, Kabuto. Es ist das super sexy♥♥ Town MVP. Benutzt die Vigilante und hat kein Angst. Super sexy♥♥ und─

I can't do this.
TAKE ME INTO YOUR ARMS BARON OF JUST SEXY  :* :* :* :* :* :*

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2012, 09:04:26 PM »
Uh, welp. Raitaki, don't self-hammer as town; there was a chance you could have survived D1 if you hadn't done that, even if you thought it was hopeless.

Don't know if Pesco is going to post the full setup so I'll just post what I got from IRC

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/fKErbZJ7rv3dc

[05:14:53] <~Pesco> Players/slots
[05:14:53] <~Pesco> NNR/Rawr - W
[05:14:53] <~Pesco> Shadoweh - Kick Hopper
[05:14:53] <~Pesco> Conq - Punch Hopper
[05:14:53] <~Pesco> Bob - Den-O
[05:14:54] <~Pesco> YJ - OOO
[05:14:56] <~Pesco> Hero - DiEnd
[05:14:58] <~Pesco> ActionDan - Skull
[05:14:59] <~Pesco> Raitaki - Kiva-la
[05:15:01] <~Pesco> Raikaria - Sasword
[05:15:03] <~Pesco> Serela - Kabuto
[05:15:07] <~Pesco> PX - Decade

[05:15:50] <~Pesco> town had JOAT (Den-O) , Inventor (OOO), ascetic (Skull), thief (DiEnd)
[05:16:02] <~Pesco> Kiva-la had role immunity from Decade and DiEnd
[05:12:47] <~Pesco> shadoweh can pgo for her little brother
[05:13:31] <Shadoweh> Teehee. I could also roleblock anyone targetting you. I was going to keep you safe
[05:30:48] <Serela> I had a power to become mod-confirmed Serela, so we figured maybe I could counterclaim him being Serela
[05:21:36] <ActionDan> what powers did the scum have
[05:22:07] <~Pesco> Roleclopy and standard GF with resolution priority

You are Punch Hopper and this world is hell as Kick Hopper always tells you. Kick Hopper is your idolized big brother. If anything were to happen to him, you would probably go back to trying to live a normal life. But when the despair gets too much for you, you may post ##Aniki for a one-time request that Kick Hopper (if he is still alive) be the only one that can place the hammer vote on you.

You are aligned with yourself. You know Kick Hopper shares your win condition. You win if you are still alive when the game is declared over.

If Kick Hopper is dead, you win when all threats to Riders are removed from the game.

Confirm by posting "CHANGE PUNCH HOPPER" in the game thread.

Signature phrases
None

Finishing moves
Rider Jump -> Rider Punch (single action, but make separate posts for these)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:06:08 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2012, 09:09:20 PM »
As soon as I realized I just whiffed over Kabuto's post where he addressed my bandwagon I was like "welp I screwed up royally ;_;" and predictably I started getting votes by the bundle.

Also, I only self-hammered because Decade tried to do a fail hammer vote on me :3c
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
Should have let Decade take the fall himself, especially as it turns out he was scum. :V
Just don't self-hammer as town in general; it's a bad idea 99% of the time and it robs town of extra information. Unless you're trying to prevent a no lynch I guess but we weren't in danger of that at the time so.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2012, 09:18:15 PM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you were a townie in disguise! What is this!
You are Kick Hopper and the world is hell. You suffer this life with your younger brother Punch Hopper. The first player who targets Punch Hopper will trigger a reaction from you. Each night declare whether the reaction, should it trigger, will be a roleblock or a kill.

You are aligned with yourself. You know Punch Hopper shares your win condition. You win if you are still alive when the game is declared over.

Confirm by posting "CHANGE KICK HOPPER" in the game thread.

Signature phrases
"You just laughed at my little brother didn't you?"
"This place is still a hell."

Finishing moves
Rider Jump -> Rider Kick (single action, but make separate posts for these)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »
You are Kamen Rider Kiva-la, the destroyer of Decade. You are also a girl and immune to anything Decade or DiEnd tries to do to you. Refer to yourself with female gender pronouns at all times and remind others of this fact.

You are aligned with Riders. You win when all threats to Riders are removed from the game.

Confirm by posting "Hikari family's secret technique: Laughing Pressure Point!" in the game thread.

Signature phrases
"Decade..."

Finishing moves
Sonic Stab
Right off the bat I got modhints at 2 PRs. Too bad I didn't get to use this knowledge :V

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »
You are Kamen Rider DiEnd, the greatest thief of treasures across all the worlds. Each night you may attempt to steal the most valuable treasure of another player. This may or may not prevent them from using their abilities. You may return any stolen items at any time during the day or when you die. Post "##Return: <item>" to return a stolen item in your posession.

You are aligned with Riders. You win when all threats to Riders are removed from the game.

Confirm by posting "Kamen Ride: DiEnd" in the game thread.

Signature phrases
"If there's treasure, then it's for me to steal it."
"The most valuable treasure of this world is mine"
"Only I can tell me what to do."
"I'll treat you to the best sea cucumber."

Finishing moves
Dimension Shoot
Final Attack Ride: DiEnd/Kiva/Blade

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2012, 09:49:18 PM »
You are Kamen Rider Sasword, the scorpion Rider. Your default form is Masked Form. You may Cast Off your Masked Form to reveal your player identity at any time during the day.

Confirm by posting "Change Scorpion" in the game thread.

Signature phrases
"I am the man who will stand at the top of..."
"I am the man who swings a sword in the name of god."
"Jiiya always said..."

Finishing moves
Rider Slash

Everyone else is doing it :V

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:31 PM »

I can't do this.
YES YOU CAN

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2012, 10:04:28 PM »
Also, I only self-hammered because Decade tried to do a fail hammer vote on me :3c

The only time it is ever all right to hammer yourself is when there is a crucial moment in time where only you are eligible to be hammered and not reaching a majority will cause a random lynch, no lynch or game end. On top of that, there must also be reasonable reason to assert that your lynch will benefit Town more than a No Lynch or Random Lynch or Game End would.

Which is to say, almost never. Seriously, Raitaki. Don't self-hammer.

YES YOU CAN

Ganz nicht m?glich, meiner Freund. Ich kann ja eigentlich kein Deutsch sprechen.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2012, 07:31:35 AM »
You are Kamen Rider OOO who wields the power of the core medals. The variety of medal combos offer a whole range of abilities. Your default form is TaToBa. You may change forms at any time during the day by swapping out your equipped medals for the medals you have in stock. Post the names of the medals you will be using (in their appropriate order and colours) and the name of the transformation in bold to change forms. Refer to your confirmation method for the style of the transformation commands.

Medal slot - Red/Green/Yellow/Blue/Grey (or white)
Head - Taka/Kuwagata/Lion/Shachi/Sai
Chest - Kujaku/Kamakiri/Tora/Unagi/Gorilla
Legs - Condor/Batta/Cheetah/Tako/Zou

Medal combos - Each night you may attempt to use any ability of your choice. If it is compatible with the form you entered the night phase with, the ability will be approved. On successful usage of an ability, the medal or medals that granted the ability will be consumed and no longer available for further form changes.

Confirm by posting

Taka! Tora! Batta!
TaToBa, TaToBa-TaToBa!"

in the game thread.

Signature phrases
"I'll transform!!"

Finishing moves
TaJaDor - Prominence Drop
GataKiriBa - Gatakiriba Kick
LahToraTah - Gush Cross
SaGoZo - Sagozo Impact
ShaUTa - Octo Banish
TaToBa - Tatoba Kick
Any random combo form - Rider Kick

GIGA SCAN!

Pesco where is my PuToTyra

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.