Author Topic: Kamen Rider Mafia (Game Over: Abandoned)  (Read 25105 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Kamen Rider Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2012, 12:15:52 AM »
Kick Hopper was looking for a reason to start a lynch mob with nothing to actually go on. Especially since ED1 staying your vote instead of just randomly throwing it about is sensible.

The fact he made such a big deal of a ED1 reactionary vote, especially when one had been made before, gives the impression he's out for blood quickly. Although it's no indication of if he's town or scum, like you yourself said, it's possibly something to note.
Actually tried to look for the lynch mob attempt Sasword was talking about, came up blank except if he counted the post where Kick Hopper noted his reactionary vote and threw in some flavor. Is there a term for overreacting to someone pointing out your reactionary vote?

-cut while rereading-
Haha, I always used uncertain modifiers in my sentences when I'm disagreeing with people who appear to know most of what they're talking about. SORRY if that doesn't apply to you, Sasword.
Hmm, I didn't take account your prior Kabuto vote though. Point noted.
Also, just because my reasons seem "false" to you doesn't mean they are to everyone.
Lastly, I would like to direct your attention to the timestamp on Decade's latest post. Add that to the fact he got on at some point between that and now but didn't do anything. Also it's ironic to see "real-life commitment" being brought against something I said despite people just outright skipping over me when I cite those earlier -coughPunchpossiblerepeatedoffensecough-

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »
Actually tried to look for the lynch mob attempt Sasword was talking about, came up blank except if he counted the post where Kick Hopper noted his reactionary vote and threw in some flavor. Is there a term for overreacting to someone pointing out your reactionary vote?

Making such a point of reactionary votes ED1. To me it seemed like he was saying 'Reactionary vote he's scum get him!' since he was making a deal of it. It may not seem so to you.

Also, just because my reasons seem "false" to you doesn't mean they are to everyone.

Yes, but of course I will point out what I view as false accusations.

Hmm, I didn't take account your prior Kabuto vote though. Point noted.

Considering I was explicitly asked, and responded, about the Kabuto Vote, as well as actually voting for him, I find it weird you didn't seem aware of it [Seeing as that's the only reason you wouldn't have taken someone's vote into account when accusing them of sheeping, unless you are openly ignoring it]

Lastly, I would like to direct your attention to the timestamp on Decade's latest post. Add that to the fact he got on at some point between that and now but didn't do anything. Also it's ironic to see "real-life commitment" being brought against something I said despite people just outright skipping over me when I cite those earlier -coughPunchpossiblerepeatedoffensecough-

I have not looked at last login dates.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2012, 12:49:56 AM »
Ye gods. People should drop the RVS pattern point right now because arguing over it is going to be drivel and unreadable. Skull, this is your fault for bringing up a false premise like that.

I'm not going to defend Kiva-La, because she isn't hardboiled enough to deserve it from me, but I will still reaffirm the opinion that I think OOO is coasting harder then Kiva-La is in any event, and my Rider's Intuition says he is scum.

However, I will say this: Kiva-La at the very least has reads. OOO does not.
I want you to point out the reads you were talking about when you made this post, because I'm pretty sure I made a post dissecting how Kiva-La specifically didn't have any reads. OOO not having many reads is a valid point, but he did give reasoning for a vote on Kick Hopper despite horribly mangled reasoning so I don't know how you arrived at that last statement. (I realize Kiva-La has made a few posts after this, but I want to know about W's opinion from this point in time).

Also, I think everyone's pointed out enough about why a Kiva-la vote is a good one now. She's not really contributed, still has her RVS, and seems to waffle on about... nothing much when she does post.
Sasword, who is everyone, and why did you want to wait for them to move to a Kiva-la vote? Also, who are your other suspects?

Kiva-La: Let me get this straight; you're voting Sasword for sheepiness? Just above, you gave this noncommittal blurb about him:
OOO and Sasword's plays could be attributed to newbness. Sasword's excessive self-defense and softbuddying OOO as soon as he showed support look discriminating, but this looks like the average ED1 play of a certain person I know so no definite conclusions yet.
So if you were brushing him off for newbness then, what changed with his vote now? How is he less of a newb, in your words?

Punch, is waffling and coasting D1 really that uncommon and discriminating around this city? I'd prefer you not gorging people with anti-me propaganda until everyone chokes.
Coasting is bad so you shouldn't even be trying to cast that in a good light. Waffling can come from both town and scum, but I've pointed out that in your entire post up there, you failed to provide a single concrete opinion (and the weak opinions that you did produce are suspiciously similar to those in the post immediately preceding you [I'm talking about Skull's post and if anyone else doesn't see it I can highlight it in the thread manually]). I'm voting you for the lack of original thought and active scumhunting that is more likely to come from scum, especially given your past play as both alignments.

No one is voting you for "real life commitment" so this is just a strawman. Making real life excuses is never going to make you look more town if that's what you're complaining about. If you want to run Decade up for a lurker lynch D1, go right ahead, but you better give reasoning for why that's a better option than everyone else.

Here, Kiva-La: I want your opinions on W and Kabuto, specifically.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2012, 12:55:24 AM »
Leggy, I know you're around; help me out here.

Will it help if I told you I think our resident swordguy is our caped crusader from the last game?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2012, 01:00:05 AM »
you're still voting him over an admitted lurker prod vote
I was voting him quite awhile before that over other things. The lurker prod isn't something I'd jump on him for by itself, but it's the latest in a line of questionable actions. Overall, I haven't seen Sasword do a single thing I could see as looking good.

Thirding that the RVS pattern vote theory is worthless. Scum don't do a random vote in Random Vote Stage, so someone who's basing theirs off anything is  more likely to be scum? Uh.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2012, 01:22:48 AM »
##Attack Form Ride: Skull Form!
##Vote: Sasword

Fuck my computer just froze and BSoD'd getting this out and making another post before it happens again.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2012, 01:44:29 AM »
##Attack Form Ride: Sasword Rider Form!
##Vote Sasword

Town Reads: W and Punch
I would normally not do this but people would just yell at me for not having reads so w/e

Sasword: Up until this post, only pushes a Kick Hopper post and commenting on things going around without making opinions on anything. Of importance is this post, where it looks like he sets up a point to jump on Kick Hopper later should a wagon form. Then Sasword gives up on a Kick vote despite saying a reason to vote him. Up to this post, Sasword still hasn't tried to push a scum, and lacks scum hunting altogether. This post is the most interesting, as he finally votes after an empty unvote. First off, he makes a note of the "pattern", which is absolutely nonsense and should not be even remotely considered. It easily reeks of setting up lynches. Claims he won't wait for others to do scumhunting, but just calls Kiva scummy and leaves it at that. And the vote amounts to nothing but lurker prod. And then the Kiva vote which cites nothing but reasons from other people.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2012, 02:01:49 AM »
Kabuto you still haven't said why you prefer a Sasword vote over me. I find this illogical especially considering you've been voting him mainly for his prior lack of meaningful votes, all the while my non-RVS voting is near non-existent and an admittedly reasonable bandwagon against me has popped up. What do you think of my bandwagon? (except for the voting pattern thing ofc)

Hmm. Sasword's responses to me are satisfactory, and I got kind of carried away back there, so I'll call off my vote against him for now. ##Unvote

@W: At the point of that initial post, I chalked his behaviours to newbness, yes. But then some misunderstandings (and frustrations) on my part led to me believing that Sasword decided to just start shifting gears from slight nodding to full-on agreement to the bandwagon against me despite me not doing anything to warrant additional suspicion between that time, so I thought he was scummy. Also I never said I was being voted for "real-life commitment", I pointed out how it just got simply shoved aside when I brought it up in defense of my activity up to that point and the quality of that post (yes I knew it was bad).

Okay, just for the record, @everyone, Adorable Mafia me was me not really knowing how to do what I was supposed to do in a MotK mafia context and deciding to just half-sideline the whole thing until near the end. I'm not doing that any more. So stop assuming that was how I act as town in mafia >:[

Kabuto and W? Lemme see...
Kabuto has been bringing up valid points, however most of those were pretty obvious things to come up with (oh damnit me look at myself before posting). He also just seemed to be softtunneling Sasword for some reason. Currently unsure as to alignment. Would like to hear more from him about people that are not Sasword.

W is similiar actually, but to a lesser extent. Now that I look at him seriously, he had some amount of flavorful fluff. His points haven't been that good either (e.g. calling out OOO for lack of content and "playing the newb card", while there were others who outright lurked). At least he demonstrates that he is following the posts. I think he is leaning town for now.

Think I'll try rereading Den-O and DiEnd next, then that'd be it for the night.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2012, 03:10:13 AM »
Hmm...Den-O doesn't have a lot to go by. His main beef is post #101, and most of it was a summary of D1's highlights with some opinion thrown in here and there, which is not a whole lot to go by.
Might be scum trying to make his post appear to have more content, might be his own way of voicing opinions on things. Null read for now.

For DiEnd, the one thing that catches my attention is the OOO vote. If I read correctly the only reasons he gave were OOO's seemingly hostility against others, him trying to discredit Sasword, and the way he enforced suspicion on W with his sarcastic posts. The second might be somewhat true, but imo they're not very concrete reasons, it might just be the way OOO wants to post for the duration of this game. Gonna look more closely at DiEnd vs OOO interactions and would like DiEnd to clearly say why he finds OOO scummy above everyone else.

;_; delays

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2012, 03:21:20 AM »
@DiEnd and Kiva-La: Reread your #104 and #120 respectively (specifically the lower portion) then read game rule #9. You guys self-voted (Kiva has since unknowingly corrected).

@OOO: How does one eat a "popstickle"?

@DiEnd: Not trying to discredit the warning, as it is sound advice. But it guts as scummy because it seems like you're distancing yourself from the reactions to Sasword, and sets up a blameless escape if things do get out of hand. Your #104 also has a fair summary of Sasword's actions, but can I get a read on him from you?

@Decade: How much of what you're accusing Sasword would you expect from an inexperienced player? Some of those points are high bench marks. Though, I think I agree with most of it.

Also, Sasword putting Kiva on the defensive was kinda satisfying. Need to digest that some more though.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2012, 05:36:11 AM »
I have been aroundish but extremely busy, apologies. Also sleeping for > 13 hours. Also, and I acknowledge this is a scummy thing for me to say, but reading this game gives me a nap headache because it's still a hell. I'm having an easier time finding people I don't want to lynch and people I just don't like then anyone interesting enough to be scum.

Townie Kamen Superfriends: Skull, Punchy, W, Den-O
Weak Kamen Wormfood: Sasword, Kiva-la

Punchy I don't see anyone wearing a cape from last game. If you really think you have a good reason to believe he's innocent I supose I can't convince you otherwise, and he is attracting quite a pile-on. I think Kiva has the same newbie dripping off of him.

Kiva, no one here knows who you are, or did know anyways. >_> Nevermind Punchy definitely knew who you were.

NO MORE EMPTY UNVOTES. OH MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT FLAT LIKE THAT GOD I AM SNORING ALREADY.

I'm gonna go for a third option. Someone that I just noticed drive by in his little scooter, drop off a vote and leave on the popular dood.

##Vote: Decade

Cuts: KIVA-LA YOU PINK SEAFOOD SOUP VOTE OR I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD YOU SEE KABUTO

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2012, 05:54:10 AM »
OKAY FIEN

##Vote Kabuto
> Phone post at 11 PM just for you, babe

Also, review rule 9. Pretty sure you just self-voted.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
Journey through the Decade Votecount

Kabuto: Kiva-la
Sasword: Kabuto, Decade
Kick Hopper: Kick Hopper (self hammer)
Punch Hopper:
Den-O: Skull,
Decade:
DiEnd: Den-O, DiEnd (self-hammer)
Kiva-la: Punch Hopper, Sasword
W:
Skull:
OOO: W

Not Voting: OOO

11 alive, 6 votes for a lynch.
Time remaining in the day: 46%

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2012, 01:09:41 PM »
Sasword, who is everyone, and why did you want to wait for them to move to a Kiva-la vote? Also, who are your other suspects?

Everyone is a slight exaggeration, but the following have voted Kiva-la:

Myself
You
[Decade - Removed, was RVS time]

Not that many, but then we see who has voiced doubts over Kiva-la:

Skull
Den-O

That is 5 out of 11. Admittedly hardly everyone, but almost a majority.

Now then: *Knucklecrack*

---

I draw your attention back to this to start with:

I just remembered, Decade.....Where the heck are you? I see you were around about 12 hours ago, get back and post something D:

Also known as HELP ME DECADE!

Well lo and behold, Decade's 126

What is so bad about this?

1: He is only saying what others have before, and points I have already adressed. I encourage him to read my posts to find my reasons for the points he has risen.
2: He conviently IGNORES everything I do after the Kiva vote, and states I gave nothing but reasons from other people.

Which I wholeheartedly agree with. Because there was not much else to add, and it's a waste of my time, your time, and everyone else's time if I repost the reasons, in a worse written way then what was already put across.

He also conviently ignores my #118, #119, and #121, where I am happily pointing out massive flaws and scumtells in Kiva-la, when she is under pressure.

When did I mention Kiva-La under pressure again? Oh yes; #106, where I clearly state Kiva-la under pressure would make up my mind. And under pressure, what does she do? Attempts to start my wagon moving again with false reasons, while shouting HELP ME DECADE!

Decade, you have tried to come to the rescue of Kiva-La by pushing that old wagon she was tying to push, using reasoning that has already been addressed by me, while openly ignoring my bashing of Kiva-la's logic. I am now almost convinced that if Kiva-la is scum, you are as well.

Also; Kiva-la this does not help you one bit:

OKAY FIEN

##Vote Kabuto

Also, review rule 9. Pretty sure you just self-voted.

At least you realize the wagon on me is going nowhere, so you jump on a lurker.

Also you completely ignored Den-O's request for a read on me.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2012, 01:12:59 PM »
Mouse derp means that last post should read like this:

1: He is only saying what others have before, and points I have already adressed. I encourage him to read my posts to find my reasons for the points he has risen.

Which I wholeheartedly agree with. Because there was not much else to add, and it's a waste of my time, your time, and everyone else's time if I repost the reasons, in a worse written way then what was already put across.

2: He conviently IGNORES everything I do after the Kiva vote, and states I gave nothing but reasons from other people.

Also, it seems too convient that he ignores my clear scumhunting on Kiva-la, pressing her on points, when saying I have no reads/am not contbuteing/have no reasons, shortly after Kiva-la basically asked him to defend her.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »
HELP ME DECADE!
you have tried to come to the rescue of Kiva-la
Kiva-la basically asked him to defend her
:facepalm:

Can you not twist my calling a lurker out to post into something horribly twisted? Thanks.
Sure, Decade might have helped me some in the past, but to assume me simply calling him out for not posting for quite a long period of time scum calling for help is just preposterous. Just because it's convenient for you think that is true doesn't mean it's true. And it seems you're intending to go pretty far with just that <_< Wait for AFTER my flip, will ya? Also, it totally makes sense that when I'm in trouble I should call my scumbuddy to vote the person whose wagon I'm on using more or less the same reasons I used so that I can hop off and go somewhere else, amirite?

Also; Kiva-la this does not help you one bit:
Can't deny that though. I've nearly exhausted what little capabilities I have on the posts up to now; I'll have to wait for more posts to be able to find a more concrete reason to vote anyone at all.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
@DiEnd and Kiva-La: Reread your #104 and #120 respectively (specifically the lower portion) then read game rule #9. You guys self-voted (Kiva has since unknowingly corrected).

@DiEnd: Not trying to discredit the warning, as it is sound advice. But it guts as scummy because it seems like you're distancing yourself from the reactions to Sasword, and sets up a blameless escape if things do get out of hand. Your #104 also has a fair summary of Sasword's actions, but can I get a read on him from you?

Also, Sasword putting Kiva on the defensive was kinda satisfying. Need to digest that some more though.
1) Well damn, I guess I should read rules more often, thanks for the notice.
2) Fair enough.
3) I remember calling Sasword neutral in that post somewhere, apparently I did not. At the time I made that post I had Sasword as solid neutral. His later posts has me regard him as quite town.
There are points he had that I feel are questionable, such as the "call for help" by kiva to decade since it dwells into WIFOM territory. But a majority of his points are accurate.

@On the topic of Kiva-la, as I stated earlier, she basically voted Kabuto because she wanted to appease to Kick Hopper.
OKAY FIEN

##Vote Kabuto
This is negative points for her.She is trying to seduce him!

Another point would be an extreme AtE, and usage of meta in post
Okay, just for the record, @everyone, Adorable Mafia me was me not really knowing how to do what I was supposed to do in a MotK mafia context and deciding to just half-sideline the whole thing until near the end. I'm not doing that any more. So stop assuming that was how I act as town in mafia >:[
Negative points.
##Final Attack Ride: Kiva
##Vote Kiva

@OOO: Feels to be coasting now, but is still less of a priority then Kiva-la.

@W: Where is your double? So far I've only seen logic from your side, and not your significant other. Is there a reason for it? You are Two in One, and yet only One of Two posts?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2012, 03:33:47 PM »
Why am I voting myself? This is uncalled for.

Sasword you are now drafted into Shadow. You will aim your wormy sword at Decade with me. Yes.
##Unvote
##Vote: Decade

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2012, 04:34:29 PM »
I want you to point out the reads you were talking about when you made this post, because I'm pretty sure I made a post dissecting how Kiva-La specifically didn't have any reads. OOO not having many reads is a valid point, but he did give reasoning for a vote on Kick Hopper despite horribly mangled reasoning so I don't know how you arrived at that last statement. (I realize Kiva-La has made a few posts after this, but I want to know about W's opinion from this point in time)
Kiva-La's paragraph on what she considered right and wrong about Skull's posts look quite a lot like reads to me. While she is basing them off Skull's analysis, they did contain original thought from her.  This clinches it, those are most definitely reads, if only technically.

Agreeing with Skull that W and the Hopper brothers are looking town atm. For his suspects, Den-O hadn't posted a lot I can go on yet. OOO and Sasword's plays could be attributed to newbness. Sasword's excessive self-defense and softbuddying OOO as soon as he showed support look discriminating, but this looks like the average ED1 play of a certain person I know so no definite conclusions yet.
The paragraph in question shows effort despite apparent lack of time to post.

OOO on the other hand, made a similar sentiment about Den-O, but contained no original thought, with OOO only making the broad statement "he agreed with Den-O". Those would not be considered to be reads by me. I won't let you make this city cry!

The two of us are one Kamen Rider, and of the two, I continue to read!

Transform!
LunaJoker!
The moon's light will give me the vision I need to see my enemies!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2012, 05:08:51 PM »
@W: Where is your double? So far I've only seen logic from your side, and not your significant other. Is there a reason for it? You are Two in One, and yet only One of Two posts?
We have a reason, but I see no need to give said reason out.

I have finished reading the thread and it has reaffirmed suspicion on Kiva La and Decade, although it bothers me that OOO has not posted in quite awhile . I have noticed people are ignoring OOO now that he lurks and does not post, which is a very bad sign.

However, it seems like an OOO wagon is likely not to be destined for today, so it seems my vote will have to go elsewhere shortly. I have not completely digested recent events, so I will wait a bit longer for now.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2012, 09:21:01 PM »
Kabuto you still haven't said why you prefer a Sasword vote over me. I find this illogical especially considering you've been voting him mainly for his prior lack of meaningful votes, all the while my non-RVS voting is near non-existent and an admittedly reasonable bandwagon against me has popped up. What do you think of my bandwagon? (except for the voting pattern thing ofc)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He also just seemed to be softtunneling Sasword for some reason. Currently unsure as to alignment. Would like to hear more from him about people that are not Sasword.
...what?

I just told you, you're comparing a single aspect of yourself to a single aspect of my Sasword case and then saying "They're the same, why aren't you voting me?". It makes no logical sense, at all. You and Sasword were not much alike, no matter how much you might think that's true. It almost feels like after I responded that there was more to my Sasword vote then that, you decided to pretend my other posts didn't exist.

I have ALSO already commented on the wagon on you, which only makes me feel more like you aren't reading my posts, despite there not even being a whole lot you'd have to read.

Tunneling? I've talked about everyone except for Decade (He barely even exists, and at this point it's getting into scummy as hell hit-and-run voting, would vote), DiEnd (Null read), and Kick Hopper (See previous opinion)

As for an updated opinion on yourself, I have no idea what to make of your vote on me, considering that the reasons you seem to be voting me are all false. Actually, upon looking at your latest posts again, you even went from "Unsure of alignment" to voting me with no elaboration, which seems rather odd. The only thing I can think about your play so far is "What the hell are you doing?"

Sasword's latest post is even more unbased in the realm of reality. He tacks on the RVS vote coordination reason when he hops on the wagon, despite how utterly unbelievable of a reason it is, and the HELP ME DECADE accusation is nothing short of absolutely absurd, not to mention working off a assumption of a Decade/Kiva-La scumteam when we're not even done with D1 yet.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2012, 11:13:28 PM »
Anything Goes Votecount

Kabuto: Kiva-la
Sasword: Kabuto, Decade
Kick Hopper:
Punch Hopper:
Den-O: Skull,
Decade: Kick Hopper
DiEnd: Den-O,
Kiva-la: Punch Hopper, Sasword, DiEnd
W:
Skull:
OOO: W

Not Voting: OOO

11 alive, 6 votes for a lynch.
Time remaining in the day: 39%

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
DiEnd's been making enough sense that I can't justify a gut vote on him over others anymore. (Though, I don't quite agree with his meta point against Kiva.)

I don't agree with Sasword's latest spiel about Kiva-la's calling Decade for help, as that wasn't the way I parsed those events.  Plus, I don't even think daft scum would make the connection Sasword is accusing Kiva-la/Decade of making.  His points before that, I agreed with however.

I am a little anxious of the way OOO coupled onto the DenLiner earlier, and since has really posted (or voted). (I wouldn't really think scum would ask for volunteers, but that's likely WIFOM.)

I'm also agreeing with Kabuto's latest post, both on the points against Kiva and Sasword.
I'm going sheep caboose a bit for now, because I feel Kiva is the most egregious.
##Vote: Kiva-La

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2012, 01:46:23 AM »
This is dumb why has kiva not been lynched yet?

The incredibly huge amount of waffles ive just eaten, using of self meta as some kind of town tell for himself, and not even lack of serious vote which he commits to(i do doubt this kabuto vote)

##Vote: Kiva-la
going to assume we have 2-3 vote counts lefts

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2012, 03:05:49 AM »
##Vote: Kiva-la

I was going to post last night to follow up on everything else, but then I got hit with Session time out errors and went to sleep in rage. Currently don't think Kiva-la will flip scum, but this must be done. HAMMER.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »
Pah.
How can I really do anything else if all you guys start to do is nodding at my bandwagon and not saying much else ;_;

Guys look at DiEnd plzplzplz

Decade......YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Here let me help. ##Sonic Stab Kiva-la

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »
##Vote: Sasword

Whoa whoa whoa. What the fuck man?! I never meant to vote you in the first place!!!!!

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2012, 03:20:48 AM »

GUYS IF I ROLL SCUM DECADE'S MAFIA :3 :3 :3
No seriously stop buddying me so hard lol welp

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2012, 03:21:03 AM »
EBWOP
**flip

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »
Panicked because I fell asleep while making a post, then I forgot this game doesn't have prods, then is that apparently a self-hammer by Kiva-La? Coolbeans.

Decade, what the hell were you trying to do there?
Repeating my earlier question: W, do you have a quicktopic with your hydra buddy? This is important because twice the heads should mean twice the content but I'm not seeing that.

Assuming Kiva-La flips scum, top suspects for buddies are...W (gut and weird switch) and Kabuto (dat distancing)? I dunno. Game's so lurky I could see a lot of potential buddies; that's the gut pairing I came up with earlier so it's the people I asked Kiva-La to give reads on.

I think DiEnd is town; I'm reading town on Sasword and DiEnd's early defense is a towntell if that read is right. I have a special secret tell on Leggy; don't lynch her. Skull made a good post but one post per day isn't enough; he needs to get his ass in this game because he's competent enough to do that as either alignment. Den-O is a weird one but leaning town on him. Don't have a read either way on W but I definitely don't trust him since if Kiva-La flips scum his focus today was mainly on OOO.

Lynch pool for tomorrow should probably be between Kabuto (probably the closest thing to a Kiva buddy from their posts re: each other), Decade (:wtf:, I don't even know about this slot), and OOO (terrible content; note: not scum together with W).