Author Topic: The Legend of Hieda: Daughter Zero - Completed  (Read 37741 times)

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
Re: The Legend of Hieda: Daughter Zero
« Reply #510 on: February 09, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
Huh, then what did she pull there?

So what would have happened if we read the book?

The obvious question; what created Are and played with her fate to the point that she didn't notice even with the whole Orrery incident?

There will still be a few revelations of what it is exactly Are did - the story is far from over, as you see.

The book was a tool and a weapon, and it served its purpose whether Are read it or not. As was correctly surmised earlier by the players, it is not the book itself, but its contents that were so dangerous.

As for the obvious question, you have all the information to deduce the answer, but it does require a peculiar cognitive leap, as this whole story is a testing ground for a few ideas in storytelling I've been having. A reveal will come, but at its own time.

« Reply #511 on: February 09, 2013, 09:08:43 AM »
I was entertaining the idea of somehow tricking the Serpent into eating fakes, or cutting out the Aki sisters as the beast slumbered, that way it would buy a year of time and Kanako can fulfill her legend.  Looks like that wouldn't have panned out though.  But what a delicious curveball Fightest served.  Is even Are's childhood a fabrication?

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #512 on: February 09, 2013, 01:29:05 PM »
The extent of the fabrication and its origin are much the same question. Ani might be able to help you answer it if you give her the opportunith.

« Reply #513 on: February 10, 2013, 12:29:08 AM »
Well then, this is an answer that needs hunting down. I also want to find out what made Koishi decide to stop trying to engulf everything in chaos by Gensokyo time.

Not to mention what became of a few of these celestials that bear striking resemblance to present day Gensokyo counterparts. Sounds like Akyu's not the only one who kept on reincarnating.