Author Topic: Generic F11 Mafia - Game Over  (Read 35269 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Generic F11 Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2011, 07:49:24 AM »

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2011, 07:53:39 AM »
I thought so. I knew it had something to do with Schezo suggesting you vote for PX :V

Everybody is being really wishy washy on their stances (everybody meaning 2-3 people :V)

My stances are currently:
Town:
Myself (obviously) and Dormio

Neutral:
Zak

Leaning Scum:
Schezo and Shadoweh.

Everyone else is unimportant.
Maybe you guys should do a list too?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2011, 07:58:31 AM »
If you don't even understand when I'm joking about Schezo always being scum I just don't know how to communicate with you people.  :fail:
Job, it's hypocritical to tell me to be serious then immediately joke about Dormio. I already did my town list. It looks nothing like yours since Schezo and Shadoweh are on the top. You can sit in the middle just under Schezo but above everyone else.

..I didn't notice Zak fake-voted me either. You swindler!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

J.O.B

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 08:00:53 AM »
I know you already made a list.

I said you should stop joking around as much. I never said you should stop completely. Because at the time basically all your posts had some form of joking around in it. I only did it in one or two.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 08:03:21 AM »
So, Shadoweh, you think nothing of Schezo forgetting about JOB and his off comment about where my vote should be?

Shadoweh

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2011, 08:12:21 AM »
Nope, because Schezo is town. I didn't think his comment was off either. I would explain my perception of it but I'd rather let him defend it himself. As for forgetting about JOB, in my experience questioning him gets frustrating after awhile, so eh.

And I can't help expressing my comfortness and general jovialness at playing mafia around people I can fool myself into thinking I understand long enough for them to nightkill me. If I were you I'd be more worried if I was willing to stop having fun just so you'd like me better. :P

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »
Fair enough, though I do get the feeling that you're somewhat contradicting yourself by saying the following:
I'd rather let him defend it himself.
As for forgetting about JOB, in my experience questioning him gets frustrating after awhile, so eh.
Why did you feel the need to provide an out for Schezo in regards to the question about JOB? If you wanted to let Schezo defend himself, would it not be better for you to ignore both accusations I made against him?

J.O.B

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2011, 08:35:26 AM »
As for forgetting about JOB, in my experience questioning him gets frustrating after awhile, so eh.
The problem is, he just stopped questioning me all of a sudden, and had no mention of getting frustrated or even being satisfied with my answer.
And how do you think I feel when you guys ask the same question over and over again while I provide the same answer every fucking time?

What makes you think he's town anyway?

Shadoweh

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
What makes you think he's town anyway?
Magical Pixie Sticks.

What makes you think he's scum?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »

OMG I'm posting before I got my first D1 prod. Beginning to think it was a bad idea for me to join this game at this time. Depending on how things work I might let BT replace in. :V

I don't like Schezo's attitude towards Dormio. I think our meta is past the point where blank unvotes are OMG scummy, even more so since the game just started. A lot of his questions seem to be attacking playstyle while looking to appear active because "Asking questions is pro-town!"
##Vote: Schezo

Personally, I have no problems with Dormio's content.

Shadoweh, are you going to do that thing where you snooze through the game by making off-hand comments? You know I'm not going to let that fly. ;)
What did you want to discuss, how wonderful it is to hear me screaming? >:< What about dumb and dumber
 Serela and Dormio over there?
What were you trying to achieve by doing this? Did you have anything to say about them at the time?
Also, do you think your vote is best placed on Zakeri? :P

JOB, could you rehash why you're voting Schezo?   Uhh, it's not very clear.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

J.O.B

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2011, 09:52:48 AM »
I started voting Schezo for a jokevote, I've kept the vote because I think he's scum.
I think he's scum because he's done suspicious stuff, and when asked why he did it, he didn't account for it in a reasonable way.
He says he thinks Shadoweh is very scummy, then votes Dormio instead. When asked why he didn't vote Shadoweh he said he didn't want someone to be at L-1 this early. It already (appeared to have) happened once, so why can't it happen again?
And yeah he also forgot about me too (I feel sad now).

But lol Shadoweh is just making me go "oh my gog already" by not actually playing properly. Only scum would feel the need to cruise, and your not even saying anything worthwhile. Instead you're just sitting around shouting out off-hand remarks that are just barely related to the game (tl;dr what Conq said). You haven't provided proper reasons and proper answers when asked questions and instead just tried to deflect things towards other people.

Actually, based on his reaction, is it possible that Schezo knew about Zak's gambit beforehand?

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:10 AM »
I believe Schezo is Town because Shadoweh says he's town.
Especially once you consider that the reason she latched onto Schezo as town was because he already demonstrated being on her side in a time when she thought she was going to be lynched.
I'd also love to see Shadoweh respond to Conqueror's comment above about why we're all voting for her, and not mentioning Serela or Dormio. Since Serela's only game related post was to joke about being Dormio's scumbuddy. Rather blatant pointless deflection, and I think Dormio and Serela are both leaning town because of it.

Yes, this means Dormio v Schezo is town v town. I expect if left unchecked, there'd be a lot more noise from both of them which would only confirm them both as not scum.

##Vote: Shadoweh

J.O.B

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2011, 11:06:46 AM »
Zak's got a point about Schezo.

@Mod: Can we get a votecount here?

J.O.B

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »
I might just mention that I wanna vote for Shadoweh but I want a votecount first.

Shadoweh

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »
I have to work so you guys are going to be waiting awhile for some answers. I might be slightly missing my bus just by posting this. >.>
I will reply to Zak that I probably deserve that. In the circumstance he's mimicking though UK was the one who snagged an early 'town read'.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
Durrmio: You highly dislike the statement I made about you outright stating you don't like PX yet don't bother to vote him or anything beyond that so later you can what?  Use it as anchorage for a case?  Voting for him is the only thing you can do at this point in the game.  Unless you know, you want to cheerlead.

Oh, Shadoweh went to hrnng because the initial reason I disliked her was for her out of place satire that was cleared up by the time I posted that.  It looked better than your blank unvote.
Speaking of your blank unvote let me into put it into perspective of how I'm taking it.  Conq, this applies to you since you know your reason for voting me is bad meta I should know better but by trying to clear things up for me and ask questions I'm scum.  (The fuck?)

Can I put it this way?  Dormio's execution of this blank unvote feels to me like LLD's miller claim in Jojo's.  It threw me for a loop and how he proceeded to roll with it almost felt like trapping.  I don't like it. 
The problem with this gets to where you, Dormio, expressed distaste of PX and proceeded to not do a thing with it.  I pointed that out and you just smack me with a vote.

I will give you that yes not addressing whatever the fuck JOB is doing right now is bad and the same for when I had the chance earlier and didn't.  My response to his earlier answer was null.  Take it, it's late what the fuck ever.  Let's look at his recent actions.
I mean his list makes me want to drill him since there's no reasons at all for anything on it.
Let's break his case on me down:
I think he's scum because he's done suspicious stuff, and when asked why he did it, he didn't account for it in a reasonable way.
Fucking awesome, what was it that I did?  Or are you just coping others words?
He says he thinks Shadoweh is very scummy, then votes Dormio instead. When asked why he didn't vote Shadoweh he said he didn't want someone to be at L-1 this early. It already (appeared to have) happened once, so why can't it happen again?
Dormio was scummier for disliking someone and not doing anything with it.  That and I thought she was at L-1 so why not pursue another thing that stuck out to me.
And really?  The line of reasoning with that I didn't want someone to be at L-1 this early was true because it's a bad thing to place someone at 8 hours into the game.  So fucking what if it happened earlier?  Are you telling me to do bad scummy things just because someone else before did?
Your last point is the only one I will give weight.
So honestly I can't get what you're doing.  You're sheeping whatever good thought process you see and I'm leaning scum on you because of this.

Conq, that's your interpretation of how I'm playing.  I personally don't think so because I don't think I'm "Askin' questions 'cause it's protown lol" I'm asking questions because I'm confused and would like to know like what the hell Dormio was getting at by expressing dislike at PX and doing nothing with it and various other things.

Shadoweh is no longer just hrrrng because now that she's had a chance to play and do something besides play lolgaiz and clear me for whatever, she didn't.  She's back to being scummy.

Vote on Dormio stays until you respond to this post.

J.O.B

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »
Dormio was scummier for disliking someone and not doing anything with it.  That and I thought she was at L-1 so why not pursue another thing that stuck out to me.
And really?  The line of reasoning with that I didn't want someone to be at L-1 this early was true because it's a bad thing to place someone at 8 hours into the game.  So fucking what if it happened earlier?  Are you telling me to do bad scummy things just because someone else before did?
Your last point is the only one I will give weight.
So honestly I can't get what you're doing.  You're sheeping whatever good thought process you see and I'm leaning scum on you because of this.
Okay then, if you think I'm sheeping, then who am I sheeping to?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2011, 04:03:05 PM »
Dormio.  And to an extent Conq since you only started using that point against me after Conq agreed with how Dormio was playing.
Can you address the rest of my problems with you now?

J.O.B

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »
I only sheeped one reason and that was the last reason. I'm not copying anything else.

And since you want me to address those other "problems" you have with me:

And really?  The line of reasoning with that I didn't want someone to be at L-1 this early was true because it's a bad thing to place someone at 8 hours into the game. So fucking what if it happened earlier?  Are you telling me to do bad scummy things just because someone else before did?

You're sheeping whatever good thought process you see and I'm leaning scum on you because of this.
That was a basica summary of why I'm leaning scum on you.

Okay then, why didn't you mention you found Dormio scummier in that post? The only person you said was scummy in that post was Shadoweh.

Shadoweh was already at (fake) L-1 earlier. Nothing happened to her. Even if she were at L-1 now, nobody would be stupid enough to hammer. Because only the scum would hammer this early, so it's basically suicide. It's not like there are any new players around here that might accidentally hammer her.

I've only sheeped once, and that was on a very good point. Maybe I should take this last sentence as a compliment because you think my thought process is good.

J.O.B

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2011, 04:14:26 PM »
And basically you're trying to fling stuff at me, I don't like it at all.
##Unvote
##Vote:Schezo
(again)

J.O.B

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2011, 04:21:59 PM »
Durrmio:Voting for him is the only thing you can do at this point in the game. Unless you know, you want to cheerlead.
I know Dormio can probably defend himself from this but I mean this sentence is so scummy sounding that I have to get some input on this.

You're basically forcing Dormio to vote PX. Why is it the only thing he can do? He's certainly not cheerleading. He only expressed a dislike of PX, that was all. He's not voting you while going "Hey PX has done some scummy shit so let's lynch him too!".

This is horrible reasoning that arguably deserves another vote from me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »
No, but nice try though.

You had the chance to fess up when I told you you were sheeping and you asked me who you were sheeping to instead of admitting you were sheeping at all.  Your question implyed you weren't.  You were.
They aren't "problems" which you later define to flinging stuff, though it's nice to see that your mind treats legitimate points as such.

My vote on Dormio implied scum and you aren't coupling this with the fact that Shadoweh was at L-1 (fake, same difference).  He blank unvoted and I figured that was good enough to change my stance.  He furthered worsening this by throwing suspicion on PX and not voting him.

And I will hold this against you to the bank since you keep pushing bad logic. 
I will not place someone at L-1 just because.  You can't sugarcoat it any way because the only reason I can see for you wanting this done is so a townie can derp hammer.  Of course scum won't but a townie having a hrrdrr moment may despite what you think about no one accidentally doing it.  Forcing the 100% thing at the same time that whoever hammered, because I placed someone at L-1, is scum because, only scum would do that, is awful.  It would not be a stretch to then use that to cast suspicion on me because I was the one that made the L-1 and caused the mislynch of a town.  So your thinking on this is very scummy and you now have bought a death ticket.
##Unvote:
##:Vote: Job

Your newest post defending Dormio starts out like this:
I know I'm about to do something scummy but let me do it anyway so we can get this interpretation out there to make Schezo look bad.

I would not have had a problem with him expressing dislike at PX if he had a vote on the table.  The problem was a blank unvote and having no suspicion on anyone else at all but once he found it, he didn't vote for it.  That was bad in my eyes. 
Not this spin that you're trying to paint here because yes it's clear that now he isn't going "Get PX gaiz!"  We'll couple that with:
He wasn't voting anyone when I made that comment, now he's voting me, so what your last assumption is trying to make is a situation that never happened.
So throw your horrible reasoning back in your face and selfvote now cause you "arguably" lost your reason on me.

J.O.B

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »
You had the chance to fess up when I told you you were sheeping and you asked me who you were sheeping to instead of admitting you were sheeping at all.  Your question implyed you weren't.  You were.

My vote on Dormio implied scum and you aren't coupling this with the fact that Shadoweh was at L-1 (fake, same difference).  He blank unvoted and I figured that was good enough to change my stance.  He furthered worsening this by throwing suspicion on PX and not voting him.

So throw your horrible reasoning back in your face and selfvote now cause you "arguably" lost your reason on me.
I want to address these two things and I also want to reapply this last sentence to you.

You implied I was sheeping for more than one thing. I wanted to know who you thought I was sheeping. I'm not just gonna let you sit there making accusations against me without some evidence or opinions. I mean, I still admitted it in the end, didn't I?

My vote on Dormio implied scum and you aren't coupling this with the fact that Shadoweh was at L-1 (fake, same difference).  He blank unvoted and I figured that was good enough to change my stance.
You aren't coupling this with the fact that Dormio had originally voted for Shadoweh, then Shadoweh got put to (fake) L-1, then Dormio unvoted, meaning she was actually at L-3 at the time! Geez, and you say I have shitty reasoning.

He furthered worsening this by throwing suspicion on PX and not voting him.
So? Maybe he wasn't suspicious of PX enough to actually think he was scummy. In fact, maybe he wasn't really suspicious of him at all. Because in case you didn't notice, he only expressed dislike of PX. He never said anything like "Hey gaiz PX is doing something and you guys should check it out because it looks scummeh."
Think about it this way, I threw suspicion onto Zak earlier in the day when he put Shadoweh at (fake) L-1. I never voted him. So why aren't you attacking me for that.

J.O.B

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2011, 05:03:35 PM »
Oh and in case you didn't realize, most of the Dormio part of your case on me can probably be invalidated when you realize that I'm actually reffering to the post where you said he basically has to vote PX. You're stuck in the past, get with the times, because that post was already made after he voted you.

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »
Tally III: The Votecount of the "Fizzy Grape Soda"
Schezo (3): J.O.B, Tamamo no dorMae, MySTKing
Shadoweh (3): ActionDan, Komeiji PX, WHMZakeri
J.O.B (1): Schezo
Tamamo no dorMae (1): Serela
WHMZakeri (1): Shadoweh

Not Voting: None!
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 53.5 hours remaining in the day, so you had better not waste them~.

J.O.B

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2011, 06:02:30 PM »
Yay, a votecount.

Though if it isn't obvious considering the recent events that I'm gonna stay on Schezo now anyway.

J.O.B

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
I'mma go sleep now. It's 5AM  :V

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »
Wow.  I just used 3 hours of my time writing just to accidently trigger a shortcut that is the equivlent of the back button.  I fucking hate technology. 

Here's a more succinct version

I believe Schezo is Town because Shadoweh says he's town.
Especially once you consider that the reason she latched onto Schezo as town was because he already demonstrated being on her side in a time when she thought she was going to be lynched.
I'd also love to see Shadoweh respond to Conqueror's comment above about why we're all voting for her, and not mentioning Serela or Dormio. Since Serela's only game related post was to joke about being Dormio's scumbuddy. Rather blatant pointless deflection, and I think Dormio and Serela are both leaning town because of it.

Yes, this means Dormio v Schezo is town v town. I expect if left unchecked, there'd be a lot more noise from both of them which would only confirm them both as not scum.

##Vote: Shadoweh

I'm very concerned about this post.  If you were gunning for reactions due to your fake-vote, why did you not mention the towniest reaction on the entire page before HuhWhat posted an updated vote count?  That reaction being Dormio's blank unvote.  It's an impulsive townie reaction to seeing someone at L-1.  Instead you dump weak assciociative tells based ONLY on possible Shadoweh scum.  Did you really think Shadoweh "thought she was going to be lynched" just because she thought she was at L-1?  A D1 lynch has yet to happen in less than 24 hours into the day, and this game is not about to serve as the C-C-C-Combo breaker.    This sounds like a pretty big stretch to me.  I do agree with you and conq that Shadoweh's acknowledgement of Serela + Dorimo playfighting without herself commenting upon it's significance (I think there is none) sounds uncaring and fake.  However, Zak, you use this as backing that Selera + Dormio are both town and in extension with your previous discernment of town schezo, assertain that Dormio/Schezo spat is town/town.  That allows to avoid the issue altogether, without judging either on their own merits.  The Dormio/Schezo fight is a goldmine.  It solidifies for me a town read of Dormio while I remain unconvinced of Schezo's attacks upon Dormio.  I see no town intent in limiting your numerous reads by putting all your eggs in one basket wherein Shadoweh has to flip scum, whilst not solidifying your reads based on content in favor of mere speculation.

##Unvote
##Vote Zak

Zak, what originally were you hoping to get out of your fake-vote?

Shadoweh, I have a lot of problems with you.  The flow of #31, #32, #37, #41, and #49 is confusing for me because I can't delve into and understand your thoughts.  Originally #31 and #32 were obviously joke posts, but with #37 you ignored Schezo's question (which didn't really have any stock to it) whilst acknowledging his existance (later you said you "didn't remember if" you missed the post)  so I couldn't tell if his addition to the scum list there was a serious thing earned from his question, and in turn, if that meant you had something against me and zak.  Meanwhile it certainly seemed like you wanted a serious answer from zak about Dormio and Selera and that you do have a "random" notion to vig me (also by #49 your vote hasn't left zak also that isn't a big deal by that point).  The feeling I get from your caps lock post in response to Dormio is the same.  It "feels" like you are saying something about the unvote, but I have no idea what.

If you want to understand why it seems like you are jumping around like a mexican jumping bean, it is that you have mentioned all of us in some capacity by #49. 

In general, when I really can't understand someone, especially when I can't find where their heart lies, I have trouble believing that the person is a kindred spirit.  The above is not scummy in particular (barring the Serela + Dormio comment and not ever saying a thing yourself, which you seem to have reconized in your last post), but I want you to get your act together. 

I'm a bit stunned by this:
Job, it's hypocritical to tell me to be serious then immediately joke about Dormio. I already did my town list. It looks nothing like yours since Schezo and Shadoweh are on the top. You can sit in the middle just under Schezo but above everyone else.

I interpret this as a put-down.  1) hypocritical? JOB asked Dormio to place a vote down, his post wasn't all jokes and games.  Also using a word like that tends to be impressionable whether or not that was the intent.  It's a lot like branding in marketing.  2) You ARE jumping around all over the place without really supporting your reads.  Just because you disagree with someone else's list does not increase your list's legitimancy. P.S I disagree with your list.

This sounds like you are keeping Job in his place on your list (which is in the one way or the other).

And this:
I will reply to Zak that I probably deserve that. In the circumstance he's mimicking though UK was the one who snagged an early 'town read'.

You deserve what? his vote?  Do you think his reasons are legitimate?  The UK sentence is not explained in a way I can understand. elaborate. 

While I am sharing this vote of Zak with you, it seems pretty obvious that your vote carries no weight.  I would like you to pick yourself up and get working. To give you some motivation, and I mean in all seriousness, I think JOB is both a hell of a lot more town and that JOB is also a greater ASSET at the moment. 

Px, you are not Bardiche anymore!  Don't think I don't know that you can mimic your styles.  Your questions in #41 are overly vague.  I do not know which post(s) of shadoweh you are refering to.  #37 at the time did seem more serious.  Your question to Job doesn't tell me what you think of Job's question nor the further statement Job made about "the disscusion card."  What exactly was Zak supposed to dicuss after fake-voting Shadoweh to L-1? The entire point is to produce reactions!  Similarly "there are more than 6 people for Shadoweh to comment on, what are you doing?" when the game is just only gone on a few hours makes me think the question is for the sake of a question (like all the others), because I don't get the :logic: there.  The negative reaction to Dormio's unvote strikes me the wrong way, since I feel PX is not considering why a townie might do that.

Questions for the sake of the Question God without any analysis is false.  I wish Px would give me a little more of his mind.     

No more time at the moment. I'll get to Schezo later but he's better (more town) than Px/Shadoweh/Zak but worse than Dormio/Conq/Job.  (I also haven' t read Job/Schezo walls as they came up while I typed this).

Selera is in the Ants Screeeeeaming category.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2011, 09:09:02 PM »
So first of all, you're going on about the blank unvote. I did that because I thought that Shadoweh was at L-1, and I did not want her to stay there when she had barely even had a chance to post. I did not say much else in that post because I was busy at the time, and could not actually say much else.

May I inquire so as to how Shadoweh cleared up her out of place satire to you? Because, you know, with the way you worded that, it kind of sounds like the reason it got better to you was because something that you could see as being scummier came along.

Yes, I expressed dislike of PX, but I did not think that it was worth a vote at the time. You ask Conq not to vote for you based on playstyle or whatever, yet you'll do the same to me?

What trapping? You have only yourself to blame for making a statement which suggested that I should place my vote somewhere of your choosing.

JOB defending me is a thing I dislike, as is all the sheeping and insistence on using bad logic. Unfortunately, town!JOB loves sheeping and the like, so ugh.

Awaiting a better response from Shadoweh, because Zakeri's post is a thing that I find interesting.

Would appreciate posts from people like PX, ActionDan and Serela. (Wait they were in this game?!?!?!)

And now Dan comes in to say something interesting.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:51 PM »
Alright, why is Schezo-tan a wagon?! Dormio-chan, I don't like your vote on Schezo-tan, but your logic and activities are a-okay with me, so you go into the good people pile.

Shadoweh-san is still a thing, but I'm going to turn my attention off her until she posts for now. As for now....

##Unvote
##Vote: JOB

You! First off, this post. Why would you state that like it's an absolute, instead of trying to get more discussion? And up until this post you're asking questions but not doing a single thing with them. You seem contempt with letting others do the scum hunting for you, and you're completely lacking in scumhunting. In that post, you create a random list of reads without explaining any of them before or during. It all seems like a lazy way to look active, and active lurking. And it takes you two people to ask you why the person you're voting for is scum before you actually explain your vote. And your reasons are pretty bad as well. The ensuing argument with Schezo-tan only makes me feel better about my vote.
You aren't coupling this with the fact that Dormio had originally voted for Shadoweh, then Shadoweh got put to (fake) L-1, then Dormio unvoted, meaning she was actually at L-3 at the time! Geez, and you say I have shitty reasoning.
First off, you do realize the reason why he didn't vote Shadoweh-san in the first place is the exact same reason why Dormio-chan unvoted, in that you're not going to leave someone at L-1 this early. Fake vote or not, everyone fell for it anyways, so why do you keep talking about it as if it is relevant? And you admit to sheeping. Sheeping means you deserve to die because it implies either lazy scum or lazy town, and if it's indecisive, either way it's lazy and you deserve to die.

As for the other people.... I don't see much to go with and they're null and can do with some updated opinions and posts.

EDIT:

Oh! ActionDan-kun and Dormio-chan posted! Let's see what it says.... Dan-kun's post makes me feel better about him and worse about Zakeri-sempai.

And now, for a (not so) random list of people and opinions!
PX - Me, silly!
Conqueror-kun - Null, needs more posts to read
Schezo-tan - Townie!
Dormio-chan - Townie!
ActionDan-kun - Townie!
Zakeri-senpai - Null, leading a little downward, needs more posts
Shadoweh-san - Scummy
JOB - Scummy
Serela-senpai - ??? Is he playing?