Author Topic: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics  (Read 40688 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics
« Reply #210 on: September 30, 2016, 06:54:47 AM »
>"That'd be mean, though," I say. "But..hmm..."
>Komachi quietly takes the oni's gourd, then quietly makes her way into the shrine, and sets it on a table along the wall, not quite out of sight, but in what would be more the second or third place that one would look, using some nearby objects to obscure it a bit.

« Reply #211 on: September 30, 2016, 09:01:32 AM »
>"Wait, it needs one more little adjustment"
>Ran removes the Gourd's cap and pores some of the sake into a cup taken from a nearby shelf, she takes a small drink from the cup and then sets it down on the table.
>"I caculate a 55% chance that Sukia will-"
>She is interrupted by the sound of a door opening behind her and Komachi. Stepping through the door is.......

OOC: I'll let the next person decide who's stepping through the door. Sorry for the terrible cliffhanger.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:05:55 AM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2016, 09:29:55 PM »
> "Watch this."
> I stroll right into the shrine.
Stepping through the door is.......
//JOHN CENA!
//Anyways thanks for the convenient opportunity
//Invisible text test
>"I caculate a 55% chance that Sukia will-"
> "Come in right now? Pretty accurate."
> It's Koishi.
//It's a hallucination, it's actually me. But you don't know that.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:53:23 AM by EPICI »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2016, 11:49:07 AM »
>Hearing Rumia's sad tone, i notice something at my wings and find the umbrella i had hanging on them, just like Sakuya-sama !
>"No worries Rumia-chan, get rid of that sphere and take my umbrella ! Then you can protect yourself from the sun while being able to see."
>I get closer and show her my wings.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2016, 03:58:02 PM »
>I drop my darkness sphere to get a look, wincing from the sudden brightness.
>"Oh, uh thanks."
>I take the umbrella, grab the top part, and try to pull it open.

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2016, 04:37:43 PM »
>I notice as the Moon Rabbit casts an illusion to disguise herself as Koishi Komeiji, giving me a good idea for a prank!
>After making sure no one was looking at me, I turn into her master Eirin Yagokoro and move near.
>"UDONGE! What the heck are you doing here?!" I ask in an angry tone of the Doctor's voice.
>She jumps a bit and removes her illusion. She slowly turns around as her ears droop.
>"Weren't you supposed to be at the human village selling medicine right now? Looks like I'll have to punish you..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2016, 04:43:40 PM »
>It takes a while for Rumia to opejln the umbrella, but she manages it.
>"Huh ? Who is this lady Miss Bunny Girl ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2016, 05:02:12 PM »
//Wait, what? Since when were we with Reisen? Or arrived at the shrine for that matter. She left ahead of us. If anything we should be still en-route.

« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2016, 08:52:07 PM »
>I notice as the Moon Rabbit casts an illusion to disguise herself as Koishi Komeiji, giving me a good idea for a prank!
>After making sure no one was looking at me, I turn into her master Eirin Yagokoro and move near.
>"UDONGE! What the heck are you doing here?!" I ask in an angry tone of the Doctor's voice.
>She jumps a bit and removes her illusion. She slowly turns around as her ears droop.
>"Weren't you supposed to be at the human village selling medicine right now? Looks like I'll have to punish you..."
//The disguise is in the form of an illusion, so there would be no reason for me to drop it. I probably could've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.
//Well at least you gave me something to work with.

> I smile.
> "Nice try there. Eirin always speaks formally. Try harder next time."
> I create a new illusion of me disappearing, then go back to the group. I drop the illusion as soon as I'm out of view.
> "Well, I'm back. Komachi, Ran and someone else are over at the shrine. No sign of Reimu. Let's continue now."
> Why does she still carry around an umbrella if she doesn't need it?

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2016, 09:10:38 PM »
>"Oh well, that didn't work I guess." I frown a bit, but quickly regain my smile as I drop my disguise. "Can't blame me, that bamboo forest is so confusing I'm not so familiarized with its residents."
>The kitsune and the shinigami then seem to realize who "Marisa" was. "But Ran was right, that was a really stupid mistake earlier. Reminds me of when Nue was disguised as a fairy and began talking formally." I chuckle as I remember that day.
>"So, how about I help improve your prank?" I disguise a bunch of leaves as Suika's gourd with an evil grin. "I'd love to see her face when she founds out her booze was swapped for a bunch of leaves..."

« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2016, 03:20:00 AM »
//Switching to first person.

//Invisible text test> "Come in right now? Pretty accurate."
> It's Koishi.
>"No, its a 55% chance she will wake up staring at the sky and then go to take a drink from her gourd, and then a 20% chance that-Er, nevermind, you'd probably find it all boring. Anyways, Ms. Koishi, i presu-

>"Oh dear! Looks like we have another shapeshifter here, i think we should get used to it, considering what day-

> I smile.
> "Nice try there. Eirin always speaks formally. Try harder next time."
> I create a new illusion of me disappearing, then go back to the group. I drop the illusion as soon as I'm out of view.
>"Case in point."
>"Oh well, that didn't work I guess." I frown a bit, but quickly regain my smile as I drop my disguise. "Can't blame me, that bamboo forest is so confusing I'm not so familiarized with its residents."
>The kitsune and the shinigami then seem to realize who "Marisa" was. "But Ran was right, that was a really stupid mistake earlier. Reminds me of when Nue was disguised as a fairy and began talking formally." I chuckle as I remember that day.
>"I'd rather you don't refer to me in third person while i am in the same room. But aside from that, it is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Futatsuiwa."
>Ran's Mind: Hm, Odd, Mamizou is surprisingly nice considering her opinion of Foxes. Could this be a trick, to get me to lower my guard?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »
//So..... is this dead already ? :<

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2016, 04:34:57 PM »
//I guess lol

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #223 on: October 29, 2016, 03:46:34 PM »
(I hope not, because I want to join with Mokou)
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

« Reply #224 on: October 29, 2016, 06:34:02 PM »
Sorry, its dead. It's been too long since an normal update, i guess no one cares anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2016, 05:47:08 AM »
*Taps*

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »
*Taps*

*Beginning to read "Daiyousei Quest" while waiting. Your server is totally hooked*
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.