Author Topic: [M:tG] Heeeeeeey who likes free stuff  (Read 1260 times)

[M:tG] Heeeeeeey who likes free stuff
« on: September 05, 2011, 10:33:38 PM »
So since I'd initially kinda written it off after only hearing about it via DotP 2012, I kinda forgot about Magic Celebration until my local comic book shop put up a Facebook event for it. But hey, it's free stuff and you get to play some casual with said free stuff. I think I'm probably gonna go after all~ :3 (If only because it's not at freaking midnight unlike that store's prereleases. I <3 the store but c'mon, that's ridiculous even with my sleep schedule totally broken.)

So yeah. If you like Magic and you like free stuff, it's probably worth at least thinking about going if you've got a store doing it, which is why I'm giving you all a heads-up about it. It might even be worth it if you're just considering learning Magic, not entirely sure since it seems like a bit of a quirky format, if quite a popular one for cracking open boosters with. But free is certainly the best price, and since it's with a core set it should be fairly accessible for learning.

Drake

Re: [M:tG] Heeeeeeey who likes free stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 02:33:12 AM »
One of my friends has been into Magic lately, so he might ask me to go with him. Could be nice.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -