Author Topic: Wrong Email Change For Other Account Please help  (Read 14519 times)

Wrong Email Change For Other Account Please help
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:49:56 PM »
Just for the staff to know, im actually fonduemaster. I created this new account because I tried to change my email address on my other account to 'mrfondue92@gmail.com'. But instead I accidentally changed it to 'fondue92@gmail.com'. So I tried to login to my other account to change it again, but it wouldn't let me becuase I had to verify my new email first. So I tried to create a new gmail account so I could receive the verification email to change my email again. But gmail decided to be an ass and say 'blah blah this gmail name has been already taken blah blah'. So my only option was to create a new temporary account, and request help for a staff member to change my email of fonduemaster for me. Can an admin change my email please?
Thanks in advance.

BTW, can I keep this account for a backup, in case something goes wrong again please?
EDIT: No, forget that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:46:52 PM by AnotherMurderur »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Wrong Email Change For Other Account Please help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
Done.  I've updated your original account's email address.  Feel free to ignore your temp account or delete it, we'll get around to purging it in time either way.

fondue

• excuse me
Re: Wrong Email Change For Other Account Please help
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
Thank you  :3c
You deserve a cookie!