Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 13 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 216468 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Sakuya Quest 13 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: October 14, 2017, 06:48:04 PM »
>...actually, would the familiars even last for more than a few seconds before they were stopped in time? :S
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #721 on: October 14, 2017, 08:40:04 PM »
>...actually, would the familiars even last for more than a few seconds before they were stopped in time? :S

>They can.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #722 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:34 AM »
> "It is Miss Kamishirasawa's belief that history and, possibly, fate made that decision for you."
> While we talk, throw another recycle-knife circle at Kaguya with the center aimed at her midsection, large enough to give her several inches of breathing room on either side of her.
> Then grab a second recycle-knife and watch how she behaves once she sees the circle.
> If she tries to move through the middle of it, throw a cross (x) spread with the recycle-knife.
> If she tries to move to our left, throw a vertical line with the recycle knife that is another foot to our left of that edge of the circle. If she tries to move to our right, do the same, but on the other side of our circle.
> If she tries to go down, throw a horizontal line with the recycle knife that is half a foot below the bottom edge of the circle.
> If she tries to go up, throw a horizontal line with the recycle knife that is aimed at the ceiling such that it will reflect off and head toward her head.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #723 on: October 16, 2017, 02:33:12 AM »
> "It is Miss Kamishirasawa's belief that history and, possibly, fate made that decision for you."
> While we talk, throw another recycle-knife circle at Kaguya with the center aimed at her midsection, large enough to give her several inches of breathing room on either side of her.
> Then grab a second recycle-knife and watch how she behaves once she sees the circle.
> If she tries to move through the middle of it, throw a cross (x) spread with the recycle-knife.
> If she tries to move to our left, throw a vertical line with the recycle knife that is another foot to our left of that edge of the circle. If she tries to move to our right, do the same, but on the other side of our circle.
> If she tries to go down, throw a horizontal line with the recycle knife that is half a foot below the bottom edge of the circle.
> If she tries to go up, throw a horizontal line with the recycle knife that is aimed at the ceiling such that it will reflect off and head toward her head.

>"She may think that," says Kaguya as she moves to  your left. Then she backs away from the line and moves downward under it. "But I still feel a little responsible. You should have lived out your time with your Mistress and your friends at the mansion, and you were drug here to see the end of time. I truly didn't mean for it to happen."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #724 on: October 16, 2017, 03:03:30 PM »
> Throw a recycle-knife horizontal line at Kaguya's feet.
> "The sentiment is appreciated, at least."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #725 on: October 16, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
> Throw a recycle-knife horizontal line at Kaguya's feet.
> "The sentiment is appreciated, at least."

>She drifts upward from this line. "But soon, it won't matter anymore," she says. "There is some solace to be found in that, don't you think?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #726 on: October 16, 2017, 03:40:35 PM »
> Throw another recycle-knife horizontal line at Kaguya's knees.
> "It would be if I did not have a home I needed to return to. But I can appreciate where you are coming from."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #727 on: October 16, 2017, 04:08:19 PM »
> "It would be if I did not have a home I needed to return to. But I can appreciate where you are coming from."

>She rises again. "It will be an interesting thing to see, don't you think? Will all the momentum of the universe truly die? Or perhaps it will continue to build and build, with nowhere to go?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #728 on: October 16, 2017, 04:09:29 PM »
> How close is she to the ceiling now?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #729 on: October 16, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »
> How close is she to the ceiling now?

>She's not particularly close. You're pretty sure she knows what you're trying to do.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #730 on: October 16, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »
> "That second one sounds like it could be problematic eventually, even for one such as you."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #731 on: October 16, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
> "That second one sounds like it could be problematic eventually, even for one such as you."

>"Who can say?" says Kaguya, as she floats upward just a bit, enough, that your shots practically scrape the bottoms of her shoes. "What has been written for such a world?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #732 on: October 18, 2017, 12:46:47 AM »
> "Well, if it is as you describe, I cannot imagine an infinite buildup of momentum is possible."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #733 on: October 18, 2017, 01:42:09 AM »
> "Well, if it is as you describe, I cannot imagine an infinite buildup of momentum is possible."

>"Perhaps so?" says Kaguya. She floats back from this attack, then slips between the shots.

>_

« Reply #734 on: October 20, 2017, 04:20:18 AM »
///We're fucked.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #735 on: October 21, 2017, 12:34:30 AM »
>What do we know of Kaguya's physical strength?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #736 on: October 21, 2017, 01:31:17 AM »
>What do we know of Kaguya's physical strength?

>Little, but you don't imagine it is exceptional. She's certainly done nothing around you to suggest it.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #737 on: October 23, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »
> Glance at the Agate Ring.
> So, Reimu, you don't quite interact with time like we do, huh? Well, if you're aware of what's going on, any help from the goddess of heroes would be greatly appreciated right about now.
> Glance back up at Kaguya.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #738 on: October 23, 2017, 03:57:49 PM »
> Glance at the Agate Ring.
> So, Reimu, you don't quite interact with time like we do, huh? Well, if you're aware of what's going on, any help from the goddess of heroes would be greatly appreciated right about now.
> Glance back up at Kaguya.

>You call into the ring. Nothing happens. Kaguya glances at you curiously. "Surely know that your talents could affect even this highest gods on the moon. Haven't you witnessed it before?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #739 on: October 23, 2017, 03:59:50 PM »
Oh, that was intended to be internal thinking. I can roll with this, though.

> Give Kaguya a curious look in return.
> "I've never seen or heard of any Lunar gods. Unless the purple swordswoman counts, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #740 on: October 23, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »
> Give Kaguya a curious look in return.
> "I've never seen or heard of any Lunar gods. Unless the purple swordswoman counts, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't."

Oh whups, I'm sorry.

>"You'd be surprised, then," says Kaguya. "Let's set desperation aside, shall we? There's no need for us to spend these last few moments dancing around the inevitable."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #741 on: October 23, 2017, 04:49:14 PM »
> Frown.
> "If we're setting desperation aside, then why are you doing this at all? Surely there are simpler means to get what you want."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #742 on: October 23, 2017, 05:09:09 PM »
> Frown.
> "If we're setting desperation aside, then why are you doing this at all? Surely there are simpler means to get what you want."

>"How would you stop it, then?" says Kaguya.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #743 on: October 23, 2017, 05:09:58 PM »
> "Messages to the past, of course, to prevent the current problem from ever becoming a problem in the first place."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #744 on: October 23, 2017, 05:15:25 PM »
> "Messages to the past, of course, to prevent the current problem from ever becoming a problem in the first place."

>"You think that the Lunar Capital would listen to you in that era?" says Kaguya.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #745 on: October 23, 2017, 05:17:33 PM »
> "Oh, I was referring to the fate of Miss Fuijwara. But if they would not listen to me, perhaps they would listen to you, or Doctor Yagokoro?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #746 on: October 23, 2017, 06:01:09 PM »
> "Oh, I was referring to the fate of Miss Fuijwara. But if they would not listen to me, perhaps they would listen to you, or Doctor Yagokoro?"

>"In that era? I doubt it," says Kaguya. "And what would I say? 'You must not forgive us'?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #747 on: October 23, 2017, 06:16:17 PM »
> "That all depends on what exactly you want your present to be."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #748 on: October 23, 2017, 06:52:53 PM »
> "That all depends on what exactly you want your present to be."

>"Your implication is a bit too subtle," says Kaguya.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #749 on: October 23, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »
> "I cannot really suggest what such a message would be without knowing what exactly it is you want here and now. Do you want the moon to stay the same as it always has, or perhaps do you a favor in some capacity? Or do you simply want an eternal antagonistic playmate, as it were?"