Author Topic: [Complete] Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage  (Read 26877 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »
>Let's sit back until Mugetsu's finished filling boss in on everything. "So that's the speed of things chief, your thoughts?"

> Yuuka grins.

> "There's one way to find out if things that happen to the portal itself effect the other end. Stand on the other side of the portal Elly."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »
>"Okay then, just be careful."
>Let's head to the other side of the portal, and be careful just in case she plans to fire a master spark through it.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
>"Okay then, just be careful."
>Let's head to the other side of the portal, and be careful just in case she plans to fire a master spark through it.

> "Don't worry. The only way these demons could do anything to me is eraseing the entire dimension and everything in it, including themselves." Yuuka says.

> You pass through the portal, and, a few moments later, see a crack form in the side of it. Nothing else happens, just a small chip.

> "Anything on this end?" Yuuka asks.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2012, 10:46:27 PM »
>"Just a small crack, nothing more than a chip. Still has me worried though, just what'd you do on that end?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2012, 10:53:11 PM »
>"Just a small crack, nothing more than a chip. Still has me worried though, just what'd you do on that end?"

> "I jabbed the gate hard enough with my parasoul to create an identical chip." Yuuka says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2012, 11:07:41 PM »
>Nod. "Alright, so anything that happens on that side happens to this side too. That just confirms what I was afraid of."
>Sigh. "We'll have to knock some sense into Gengetsu or something, because her antics could cause trouble for a lot of folks. I'd say being in control of an entire world's gone and went to her head. With you, it's justified because you're just that strong. But her? I doubt it."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2012, 11:13:32 PM »
>Nod. "Alright, so anything that happens on that side happens to this side too. That just confirms what I was afraid of."
>Sigh. "We'll have to knock some sense into Gengetsu or something, because her antics could cause trouble for a lot of folks. I'd say being in control of an entire world's gone and went to her head. With you, it's justified because you're just that strong. But her? I doubt it."

> "Yes, but it's not my job to do that. You are the Guardian of the Gate, are you not? It's what I've hired you to do, protect the gate. Besides, I could take her in my sleep, she's not *that* strong. I think you could take her if you had to, especially with her sister backing you up." Yuuka says.

> "Of course, explain what you've found out if you wanna. I'd personally just bash her face in, but you're not me."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »
>"Hmm...I can just explain, then bust her head in."
>Grin, and give Malus a little flourish. "After all, you've taught me that when push comes to shove, might makes right."
>Sigh, and grin amusedly. "YOu're really startin' to rub off on me Boss, how long d'you think it'll take before I'm almost as bad as you are?" Let's have a laugh!
>Then head on through the portal.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »
>"Hmm...I can just explain, then bust her head in."
>Grin, and give Malus a little flourish. "After all, you've taught me that when push comes to shove, might makes right."
>Sigh, and grin amusedly. "YOu're really startin' to rub off on me Boss, how long d'you think it'll take before I'm almost as bad as you are?" Let's have a laugh!
>Then head on through the portal.

> "Yes. The law of the world is the strong survive. The winner is the one who writes the history, not the loser. The strong stand at the top." Yuuka says.

> "Being as bad as me is impossible." Yuuka says frankly, before admitting, "Unless you are a demonic youkai with as long a life, lack of morals, experiences, and power as me."

> You head back through the portal. Mugetsu is fretting over the chip in it, while her sister has vanished.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:49 PM »
>"The gate still functions normally. That sort of minor damage isn't enough to affect it."
>"Okay, so it looks like isolating the gate in this world won't affect it elsewhere, but destroying the gate will. If Gengetsu is willing to settle for isolation, there shouldn't be any problems."
>"It may also be worth noting that if nobody here wants anyone else to enter, the gate won't open to here on the other side. The portal will still exist here, but if those here don't want others to enter, it will be exit-only."
>"WHere is Gengetsu?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »
>"The gate still functions normally. That sort of minor damage isn't enough to affect it."
>"Okay, so it looks like isolating the gate in this world won't affect it elsewhere, but destroying the gate will. If Gengetsu is willing to settle for isolation, there shouldn't be any problems."
>"It may also be worth noting that if nobody here wants anyone else to enter, the gate won't open to here on the other side. The portal will still exist here, but if those here don't want others to enter, it will be exit-only."
>"WHere is Gengetsu?"

> "That's a relief."

> "I'm not sure if she will settle for something that's not what she wants so easily."

> "Personally I'm fine with being isolated."

> "She flew off to rest on the island two to that direction." Mugetsu says, pointing in the moon's direction.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »
>"There's not much downside. It's even reversable if she decides at some point that she doesn't want to be isolated any longer."
>"Also it wouldn't destabilize and collapse all the dreamworlds like destroying to portal is likely to."
>Let's go, then."
>To Gengetsu!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2012, 10:08:43 PM »
>"There's not much downside. It's even reversable if she decides at some point that she doesn't want to be isolated any longer."
>"Also it wouldn't destabilize and collapse all the dreamworlds like destroying to portal is likely to."
>Let's go, then."
>To Gengetsu!

> "Yes, but try to get that logic through to my god-complex sister..." Mugetsu says.

> you and Mugetsu fly a couple of islands away from the portal to find Gengetsu standing on one of the islands, which has massive fault lines in it.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2012, 10:43:48 PM »
>"Woah. WHat're you doing?"
>"Okay, so isolating the portal will work just fine."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »
>"Wow, and here I thought boss could cause some destruction."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2012, 12:07:24 AM »

(I have a feeling that'll tick Yuuka off...)
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2012, 01:39:15 AM »
She's not here.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2012, 08:14:08 PM »
>"Woah. WHat're you doing?"
>"Okay, so isolating the portal will work just fine."

> "I got bored. So I made an earthquake rupture this island."

> "Really? Well, I thought I told you. I don't want it isolated. I want it gone."

> Neither sister replies for a few moments, until Mugetsu speaks.

> "You were not in our world when she gave off her demonic aura, telling us not to mess with her. She could easily have defeated both of us together without lifting a finger."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »
>"And that's where we run into a problem. Anything that happens to the portal on this side, carries over to the other. Now, you know my job means I can't let anything happen to it, right?"
>"So the best thing that'll work for both sides is to split the portal off into a sorta sub-dimension that's separated from this one, but still kinda connected."
>Look to Mugetsu. "Now, you can do the same stuff as your sis here, right?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
>Don't say the 'my job' part.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:42 PM »
>"And that's where we run into a problem. Anything that happens to the portal on this side, carries over to the other. Now, you know my job means I can't let anything happen to it, right?"
>"So the best thing that'll work for both sides is to split the portal off into a sorta sub-dimension that's separated from this one, but still kinda connected."
>Look to Mugetsu. "Now, you can do the same stuff as your sis here, right?"

>Don't say the 'my job' part.

> "Ah, so you're scared of what would happen if I destroyed the portal. Well, what your boss confirmed for me, is that it CAN be destroyed!" Gengetsu says.

> "But that's not as fun as destroying things!"

> Mugetsu shakes her head. "No. My powers differ from my sister's greatly. Instead of being able to destroy and re-create things, my power is to create powerful illusions, for example; this."

> Mugetsu is replaced by Yuuka. If you were not told that this was an illusion, you would have been fooled. It looks like Yuuka, smells like Yuuka, and has the same pressure Yuuka gives off.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »
>Stubborn one, isn't she?

Looks like the only thing this twerp'll listen to is getting smacked around.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:15 PM »
>Stubborn one, isn't she?

Looks like the only thing this twerp'll listen to is getting smacked around.

> You conclude Gengetsu is stubborn.

> "My illusions are powerful enough to fool anyone, provided they don't know it's my doing, or they have some way to tell an illusion." Mugetsu continues, dispelling the Yuuka illusion.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2012, 09:00:08 PM »
>"Not bad. Almost had me going there for a minute too, if it wasn't for you tellin' me it was an illusion."
>Sigh. "She must really like destroying things though."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
>"Not bad. Almost had me going there for a minute too, if it wasn't for you tellin' me it was an illusion."
>Sigh. "She must really like destroying things though."

> "My power is to create 'perfect illusions'." Mugetsu says.

> "Yeah, she's a demon after all. Demons tend to like primal urges."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
>Hmm...'Perfect Illusions'.....There's gotta be a way this sorta thing can help. But how?
>Sigh. "Yeah, I know that pretty well."
>Maybe there's something else we can find to substitute...
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »
>Hmm...'Perfect Illusions'.....There's gotta be a way this sorta thing can help. But how?
>Sigh. "Yeah, I know that pretty well."
>Maybe there's something else we can find to substitute...

> "Well, Yuuka's a youkai, not an actual demon. Although I guess Youkai are the earth equivalent." Mugetsu says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »
>Chuckle grimly. "Boss is a real piece of work, even compared to other Youkai. Used to be a Shinigami y'know, so I can tell you that she hits all the vices. So even compared to other Youkai, she's as nasty as they come."
>Laugh a bit. "But hey, she helped me out of a big jam quite a while back, so she's aces in my book."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2012, 09:32:48 PM »
>"Why is it that you want the portal gone? DO you simply not like seeing it? Or is it something more? Is it that you want this world cut off, want it just for yourself and your sister, with nobody else able to enter?"

>If she doesn't like seeing it: "Well, it seems that your sister can handle that. She could easily form an illusion that nothing is there, could she not?"

>If it's others being able to enter:
>"You don't need to worry about that. As long as you don't want people coming into this world, they will not be able to. The portal acts based on the desires of those within the dreamworlds, only opening to a world if that world's inhabitents want it to. As long as you desire for nobody to enter, nobody will be able to enter. I'm kind of surprised it's still there at all, given how strongly you seem to want it gone, but even while it's there, nobody can use it to enter this world if you two don't want them to."

>If it's both, then say both things.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
>Chuckle grimly. "Boss is a real piece of work, even compared to other Youkai. Used to be a Shinigami y'know, so I can tell you that she hits all the vices. So even compared to other Youkai, she's as nasty as they come."
>Laugh a bit. "But hey, she helped me out of a big jam quite a while back, so she's aces in my book."

> "Interesting." Mugetsu says.

quote author=GuyYouMetOnline link=topic=13571.msg900873#msg900873 date=1350595968]
>"Why is it that you want the portal gone? DO you simply not like seeing it? Or is it something more? Is it that you want this world cut off, want it just for yourself and your sister, with nobody else able to enter?"

>If she doesn't like seeing it: "Well, it seems that your sister can handle that. She could easily form an illusion that nothing is there, could she not?"

>If it's others being able to enter:
>"You don't need to worry about that. As long as you don't want people coming into this world, they will not be able to. The portal acts based on the desires of those within the dreamworlds, only opening to a world if that world's inhabitents want it to. As long as you desire for nobody to enter, nobody will be able to enter. I'm kind of surprised it's still there at all, given how strongly you seem to want it gone, but even while it's there, nobody can use it to enter this world if you two don't want them to."

>If it's both, then say both things.
[/quote]

> "I want it gone... because it's not my creation. This is my world after I remade it as I pleased, and then that door appeared! In a world I created! It has no right to be here!"

> "Illusions don't work if you know they are one, especially when you are the sister of the caster. She'd have to cast it without me knowing at all, or having a way to find out."

> "I know how the portal works. It's the fact it exists, that it appeared in my world with no right, that annoys me. At least I can destroy it and turn it into something useful in a new world."