Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]  (Read 35257 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2016, 03:11:17 AM »
>"...Okay"
>Continue towards the hypervessel's exit
>The four of you fly out of the hypervessel.
>After putting some distance between you and it, you hear an explosion. Looking over your shoulder, you see that the Hypervessel has broken in two, seconds later all the pieces of the ship suddenly come together and implode into nothingness.

>Ahead of you, you spot Gensokyo. You can see the rift. It looks much smaller now, and seems to be closing quicker.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2016, 03:13:19 AM »
>"That's where we're headed, come on."
>Speed up.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2016, 03:17:24 AM »
>"That's where we're headed, come on."
>Speed up.
>The four of you make a mad dash for the rift. By the time you get to it, it's about the size of a wagon wheel.
>C.P. slips through first, followed by her alternate. Yumemi heads through after them.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2016, 03:21:51 AM »
>Follow the previous 3 and get through.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2016, 03:26:51 AM »
>Follow the previous 3 and get through.
>You get through just as the rift slams closed behind you. You have just barely made it.
>"How's your leg?" Yumemi asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2016, 03:32:08 AM »
>"Still hurts like hell, but I think I can ease it. And sorry to be selfish, but I want to stop by my shrine before we do anything else."
>Use a miracle to lessen the pain.
>Head for the Moriya Shrine.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2016, 03:36:02 AM »
>"Still hurts like hell, but I think I can ease it. And sorry to be selfish, but I want to stop by my shrine before we do anything else."
>"Alright, lead on..." says Yumemi.
>"Wait, isn't this Youkai Mountain?" asks the red Chiyuri, "Isn't this place dangerous!?"
>Use a miracle to lessen the pain.
>Head for the Moriya Shrine.
>You use a small miracle to numb the pain. You're still bleeding though.
>Faith: 200
>>You have enough faith to perform up to 2 moderate miracles, or up to 10 small miracles.

>You start flying towards the Moriya Shrine, the others follow, much to the red Chiyuri's reluctance.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2016, 03:46:13 AM »
>"Don't worry, my shrine is up here. I'm also pretty sure that attacking 4 people at a time isn't something someone sane would do."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2016, 04:00:29 AM »
>"Don't worry, my shrine is up here. I'm also pretty sure that attacking 4 people at a time isn't something someone sane would do."
>"Okay..." says the red Chiyuri.
>You eventually reach your shrine. The fairies appear to have rescued all their comrades from the destroyed igloo. Kogasa is sitting on the front of the shrine. Upon noticing you, she flies to your location.
>"Where have you been!?!" she exclaims, "We were worried sick about you! I was worried sick about you... We were just about to go out and look for... Who are these people...?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2016, 04:06:09 AM »
>"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you where I went, but I couldn't or you'd follow me. It was something I had to go alone for, but I'm back and relatively okay. And Kogasa, meet the girl and her assistant...s who's invention saved us. Why don't you introduce yourselves to one another."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2016, 04:13:31 AM »
>"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you where I went, but I couldn't or you'd follow me. It was something I had to go alone for, but I'm back and relatively okay. And Kogasa, meet the girl and her assistant...s who's invention saved us. Why don't you introduce yourselves to one another."
>"You mean these people built that missile thingy?" Kogasa asks.
>"Well, we modified it from an ICBM, but that's close enough, I suppose..." says Yumemi, "I'm Yumemi Okazaki, and these two are Chiyuri and... Chiyuri..."
>"Kogasa Tatara. Nice to meet yo... ...Oh my! Sanae! You're leg! It's-"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2016, 04:27:04 AM »
>"I know. It was from...being too reckless. I'll be fine after a visit with Eirin. Let's just get inside already."
>Enter our shrine.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2016, 04:54:07 AM »
>"I know. It was from...being too reckless. I'll be fine after a visit with Eirin. Let's just get inside already."
>Enter our shrine.
>You enter the shrine. Marisa is standing in the main room, talking with Mima. Ruukoto is currently dusting the walls. Suwako is sitting at the Kotatsu, and gets up as soon as she notices you.
>"Sanae. Where did you..." Suwako began, "What happened to your leg!?!"
>"Oh, the professor shot her." says one of the Chiyuris.
>"Thanks, Chiyuri..." was the last thing Yumemi said before Suwako was on top of her.
>"You shot my shrine maiden!?!" she screams, "I want an answer! NOW!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2016, 05:02:17 AM »
>"Suwako-sama, please wait! I-I'll explain the details of where I was and why this happened right away, b-but please stop."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2016, 05:38:38 AM »
>"Suwako-sama, please wait! I-I'll explain the details of where I was and why this happened right away, b-but please stop."
>Suwako releases Yumemi, "Well alright... There must be some reason you brought them here anyway... Especially since this one shot you..."
>Yumemi picks herself up.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2016, 05:57:22 AM »
>"Okay, so after I brought Mima, Kogasa and Ruukoto to our shrine, I snuck off into this rift that was open. It lead to Genmukai, and I did this because I was taken to that place before in my dreams. This creature in the place told me that along with a bunch of others I'm associated with, I was going to be punished for what this incident was doing. After thinking though, it said that this structure where these three where at, was causing a problem, and the punishment would be postponed if I dealt with it. I met these three, and realized that they were indirectly, but extremely helpful nonetheless, in stopping the incident. I did what the thing asked me to, albeit reluctantly. We broke into a fight, and although we made up, I ended up destroying their place. Which is why I brought them to Gensokyo. In short, not only could I not just leave them stuck there, but they helped me out a lot, so I owed them."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2016, 06:03:18 AM »
>"Okay, so after I brought Mima, Kogasa and Ruukoto to our shrine, I snuck off into this rift that was open. It lead to Genmukai, and I did this because I was taken to that place before in my dreams. This creature in the place told me that along with a bunch of others I'm associated with, I was going to be punished for what this incident was doing. After thinking though, it said that this structure where these three where at, was causing a problem, and the punishment would be postponed if I dealt with it. I met these three, and realized that they were indirectly, but extremely helpful nonetheless, in stopping the incident. I did what the thing asked me to, albeit reluctantly. We broke into a fight, and although we made up, I ended up destroying their place. Which is why I brought them to Gensokyo. In short, not only could I not just leave them stuck there, but they helped me out a lot, so I owed them."
>"So... This punishment... How long has it been postponed?" Suwako looks concerned.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2016, 06:19:02 AM »
>"I don't know. I haven't even checked in with the being yet. The easiest and quickest way for me to do so, would be going to sleep and being brought there again. If it saw the place explode too, then things should be fine...I hope."
>"Anyways, how do you like Ruukoto, Suwako-sama?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2016, 06:44:56 AM »
>"I don't know. I haven't even checked in with the being yet. The easiest and quickest way for me to do so, would be going to sleep and being brought there again. If it saw the place explode too, then things should be fine...I hope."
>"I still don't like this..."

>"Anyways, how do you like Ruukoto, Suwako-sama?"
>"She's helpful, and very polite. I can't believe Reimu would give up something like her..."

>"Ruukoto?!" Yumemi asks in surprise.
>Ruukoto looks over, "ERROR: DATA CORRUPT! Oh! It's been such a long time! How have you been?"
>"I've been better... It seems that you have some data corruption, what happened to you?"
>"It is, what you would say, 'a long story.' "
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2016, 06:55:35 AM »
>"Have you found any clues to where Lady Kanako could be yet?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2016, 07:00:45 AM »
>"Have you found any clues to where Lady Kanako could be yet?"
>"No, not yet I'm afraid..." Suwako frowns, "I hope she's alright, wherever she is..."
>"Is someone talking about me?" You hear a familiar voice say from somewhere behind you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2016, 07:06:29 AM »
>Gasp accordingly and turn around.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2016, 03:59:57 PM »
>Gasp accordingly and turn around.
>You do the best gasp you could muster, and turn around.
>Kanako is standing behind you, on the shrine path.
>Suwako pushes her way past you, "Where the hell have you been!?! Do you know how worried we were about you!?!"
>"Good to see you too, Suwako..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »
>"You're back home! I-I mean, c-care explain why you've been gone for so long?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2016, 06:11:39 PM »
>"You're back home! I-I mean, c-care explain why you've been gone for so long?"
>"Yeah, sorry... I had some important business to attend to... please forgive me, I should've let both of you know..." says Kanako.
>"I see you're back..." you suddenly hear another familiar voice say.

>Reimu Hakurei descends into view, "I guessing whatever you did is fixed now? Because the sky suddenly cleared up while I was at Mayohiga... I have to say, it was nice to see the sun again..."
>"Whatever you did?" Suwako asks, "What did you do!?!"
>"Nothing! I swear!" Kanako exclaims.
>"Kanako... You know I don't like being lied to..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2016, 06:47:13 PM »
>"W-Well, shouldn't we celebrate lady Kanako's return? Especially since she's safe and sound, right?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2016, 06:52:47 PM »
>"W-Well, shouldn't we celebrate lady Kanako's return? Especially since she's safe and sound, right?"
>Suwako stares at Kanako, "...We'll talk more about this later... At least we know you're alright..." she turns around and looks you in the eyes, "How's the incident-solving going, by the way?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2016, 07:03:55 PM »
>"Oh, uhh...w-well, I-I resolved it successfully. Things should return to normal, soon..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2016, 07:07:03 PM »
>"Oh, uhh...w-well, I-I resolved it successfully. Things should return to normal, soon..."
>Suwako smiles, "Well, isn't that wonderful. Maybe we can all relax now..."
>Marisa suddenly pushes her way past you, "Did I hear that right ~ze? The incident is resolved?'"
>"Apparently..." says Reimu.
>"Awesome! You all know what this means, right?"
>"Marisa. No!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2016, 07:11:16 PM »
>"It's time to wind down with a warm cup of tea?"