Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]  (Read 35421 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]
« on: January 20, 2016, 03:58:18 AM »
>You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess of the Moriya Shrine.

>Several years ago, you moved to Gensokyo with your shrine's goddesses, Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya, due to a dwindling supply of faith in the outside world. Shortly after the move, you met your rival, Reimu Hakurei, who fought against your shrine as it attempted to monopolize all of Gensokyo's faith for itself. After the incident, tensions between the Hakurei and Moriya shrines had been somewhat alleviated.

>Some time later, your goddesses decided it would be a good idea to start some kind of industrial revolution, and promptly gave the power of a yatagarasu to a Hell Raven from the Gensokyo Underground named Utsuho Reiuji. The resulting incident led to a rapid cascade of other incidents that resulted in even more religious tension in Gensokyo, as well as a large amount of blame directed at your shrine. On the bright side, however, your shrine gained joint control of a new fusion reactor with the Underground, and became one of the few places in Gensokyo with electricity.

>After all the incident chaos, things have finally started to settle down. Conflicts between the religious groups have died down for the most part, and nothing interesting ever seems to happen much anymore...

>Until recently.
----------------------------------------------
>Recently, Gensokyo had been undergoing an unnatural, deep freeze.

>This morning you learned that your shrine's main goddess, Kanako Yasaka, has been gone for increasingly longer periods as the week went by, and now it's to the point where she's practically missing. Understandably, you and Suwako were quite worried.

>As you left your shrine this morning to investigate the incident, you came across Kogasa Tatara passed out in the snow. You took her back to your shrine where she began to warm up. You then left your shrine once more.

>You then investigated the Genbu Ravine and The Garden of the Sun, but neither location gave you any leads as to what the cause of the incident might be. On the way to the garden, you encountered a group of fairies, struggling to survive in the harsh cold. You managed to persuade them to go to your shrine.

>You then flew towards the Scarlet Devil Mansion. En route, you met Wakasagihime, the misty lake's resident ningyo, who got herself trapped in the ice at the lake surface. You decided to take the time to free her from her predicament, but it ended up with you being plunged into incredibly freezing water.

>Wakasagihime then carried you to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, where you stayed for a while to warm up (While wearing a slightly small maid's outfit, which you have yet to give back.) while she returned a tool you borrowed from a random Kappa. You then passed the time by playing a card game with Remilia, Sakuya, and Patchouli. You also learned that Sakuya hasn't found any leads, either. Eventually, Wakasagihime returned, and you played a quick game of truth or dare with her while your clothes finished drying.

>Right before you left the mansion, a massive explosion suddenly struck the Misty Lake, vaporizing a good portion of the water there. You investigated it, along with Sakuya and Wakasagihime, and found a rather mangled, but peculiar hatch of some kind on the lake bed. Unfortunately, you had no way to open it.

>You then decided to head over to The Underground and investigate the incident there. You decided to use the entrance by the Hakurei Shrine. A nasty blizzard developed on the way there, forcing you to take shelter in the Hakurei Shrine, where you learned that Reimu also has not found any leads. However, you did manage to persuade her to leave your shrine alone. For now...

>After the blizzard cleared, you went to The Underground, only to be turned away by Parsee Mizuhashi. You then flew back towards your shrine to use the elevator there. On the way you were attacked by a group of three strange magical constructs of some kind, resembling yin yang orbs surrounded by two rings of five smaller orbs.

>When you returned to your shrine, you found the same group of fairies from before, and, surprisingly, they were putting faith into your shrine. (Well, in a fairy way...) You then checked in with Suwako before attempting to try the elevator. When you got there, you found the elevator on lockdown. Forcing you to try the Hakurei Entrance once more.

>You then left your shrine, accompanied by Kogasa, who had now fully recovered from her ordeal this morning, and flew all the way back to the cavern near the Hakurei Shrine. The two of you descended, and were stopped by Parsee and an oni named Yuugi, who proceeded to battle you.

>Yuugi was about to defeat you, but you received some unlikely assistance from a mysterious youkai girl named Koishi, who promptly intervened. Koishi then took you and Kogasa to the Palace of the Earth spirits.

>Inside the Palace of the Earth spirits, you met up with Orin, and met Koishi's sister, Satori. Who looks severely burned and is bedridden. Orin then took you to the fusion reactor, where you finally found Kanako, and then learned the truth behind this incident. Kanako, Utusho, and the Kappa were running an experiment on the reactor, which went horribly wrong and created what Utsuho refers to as a "heat vacuum" which is gradually drawing all the heat out of Gensokyo. You also learned that they have been unable to shut the reactor down, and that one of their attempts put Satori in her current condition.

>You then left the Underground, with Koishi in tow, to fetch Eirin from Eientei in order to treat Satori. You were attacked once more by a group of constructs along the way.

>You then entered another blizzard once you reached the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. On the way to Eientei, you happened across Keine Kamishirasawa, who got lost in the blizzard, and had just collapsed from the cold. You carried her to Eientei.

>When you arrived in Eientei, you instructed Koishi to take Keine someplace warm, and then went to find Eirin. You have not found her yet, but you managed to find Reisen Udongein Inaba and Fujiwara no Mokou. You then informed Mokou about Keine.

>Afterwards, you had Reisen take you to Eirin. Who you were able to recruit successfully.

>As the three of you were returning, you were caught in a nasty thundersnow, and you were struck by lightning. While you were unconscious, you experienced a vision of an eldritch location, which you later learned was Genmukai, and was confronted by an angry entity resembling five grey magical orbs of some kind. It spoke of how your goddesses and shrine caused an "imbalance" or something...

>You then regained consciousness, and soon after you had to help Kogasa with a rather embarrassing predicament. However, to her credit, she actually did manage to surprise you for once.

>Afterwards, Koishi dragged you off to her room and gave you a broken staff she stole from the Hakurei Shrine. You removed the ofuda stuck to it and were instantly sent to a realm called Reimaden.

>There, you met a vengeful spirit named Mima, who had become somewhat mentally unstable from years of isolation. Together, the two of you escaped Reimaden by passing through Genmukai. After arriving back in Gensokyo, Mima joined you in your quest to resolve the incident.

>You then finally freed Kogasa from her predicament, with Mima's assistance. You then had dinner at the Palace of the Earth Spirits before departing back to the shrine with Kogasa and Mima in tow.

>Along the way, partially due to an incident involving Mima and a game of Truth or Dare, you began to realize that you had feelings for Kogasa.

>You then returned to the shrine to find that the fairies had built an igloo outside. As it's not really in the way for now, you allowed it. Inside, Suwako, filled with worry, was relieved to find you safe and sound.

>Shortly afterwords, you and Kogasa confess the way you felt about each other, and became a couple. The two of you then attempted and failed to surprise Suwako and Mima.

>That night, you began to have a pleasant, lucid dream, but it was unfortunately cut short by the same entity from before, trying to break into the Dream World. It was here that you met Mugetsu and Gengetsu, the "Gods"(?) of the Dream World, Gengetsu then forcibly ejected you from your dream.

>The next morning Reimu showed up at the door. After almost erupting into a fight with Mima, she unfortunately learned that Kanako was involved with the incident. However, she gave you one day to resolve it, and promised that nothing bad would happen to your shrine if and when she gets involved.

>You then made a plan with Mima, Kogasa, and Reimu to investigate the hatch you discovered at the Misty Lake the day before. Reimu then left to tend to her shrine, saying she would meet you at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Suwako also gave you more faith to use today before you left the shrine with Mima and Kogasa.

>On the way to the Misty Lake, you encountered Aya. Mima, not knowing the spellcard rules, fought with her. It could've ended much worse had you not been there.

>You then investigated the hatch, but stopped because you learned it connected to the Reactor.

>You then set out to find a weapon that Mima mentioned had been given to Marisa years prior. You tracked down Mima's old home and in the basement found Mimi-chan, a self-aware ICBM. As she was out of power, you followed her sensors to the Hakurei Shrine, where you met the robot maid Ruukoto. Which then became your maid, as Reimu gave her to you.

>Together with Ruukoto, you, Mima, and Kogasa carried Mimi-chan underground, meeting up with Koishi along the way.

>After dropping off Mimi-chan to Utsuho and Nitori, you had Koishi look into your dreams, and you were once again evicted from the dreamworld by Gengetsu.

>Afterwards, the entity in Genmukai sent two red orb creatures into Gensokyo, with the intent of tunneling into the reactor. It took the combined efforts of you, Mima, Reimu, and Marisa to stop the assault. Ending with you and Reimu exhausted and Marisa temporarily paralyzed.

>You then dropped Marisa off at your shrine, where the group of fairies you helped the previous day have had a feud. You attempted to help resolve it before turning it over to Suwako.

>Upon returning to reactor chamber, Mimi-chan obtained a new power core, and sacrificing herself, she stopped the incident. However, the celebration was short lived since upon taking a nap shortly afterward you found yourself talking with the Genmukai entity once again. And to your dismay, you learned that it's still out to get you and your shrine. However, it offered to delay the punishment if you performed a task for it. Which you accepted.

>Physically traveling to Genmukai alone, you entered a large structure called the Probability Space Hypervessel, and met its sole inhabitants, Yumemi Okazaki, Chiyuri, and Chiyuri Prime.

>You are currently in the Hypervessel, talking to Yumemi and the two Chiyuris.

>Faith: 340
>>You have enough faith to perform up to 3 moderate miracles, or up to 17 small miracles.
>>Extra faith beyond your daily allotment (100 Faith) will persist between days.

>INVENTORY:
  >Moriya Shrine Maiden's Outfit (equipped)
  >>Your signature outfit.
  >>Comes equipped with two hammerspace sleeves, courtesy of your shrine's goddesses.

>Gohei
  >>Your primary weapon. You can use it to fire danmaku and club people over the head.
  >>You can also channel faith into it to "charge" its power, or to help you perform large miracles.

>Snake Accessory (equipped)
  >>A gift from Kanako, it's a snake-shaped hair accessory that wraps around your hair on one side.
  >>It's purely cosmetic and serves no special use.

>Frog Hair Clip (equipped)
  >>A gift from Suwako, it's a hairclip shaped like a frog's head.
  >>It's purely cosmetic and serves no special use.

>Shoes
  >>An article of clothing usually worn on the feet.

>Winter Coat (equipped)
  >>A coat generally worn in cold weather. Comes equipped with pockets and a hood.

>Scarf (equipped)
  >>An article of clothing meant to keep the neck and lower face warm in cold conditions.

>Winter Boots (equipped)
  >>Footwear designed for trudging through deep snow.

>Winter Gloves (equipped)
  >>Wool gloves meant to keep your hands warm in cold weather.

>KappaTek Cellphone Prototype
  >>A prototype, Kappa-developed cellphone. Can be used to contact Kanako. Capable of calls or texts

>Bunbunmaru Newspaper
  >>No explanation necessary. It pretty much already defines itself.

>?60
  >>Cash on hand.

>SPELLCARDS:
     >Esoterica "Gray Thaumaturgy"
     >>Fires a couple large star shaped patterns that quickly dissipate into a shower of bullets

>Wonder "Daytime Guest Stars"
     >>Danmaku radiates in all directions while you fire light and shrapnel.

>Sea Opening "Moses's Miracle"
     >>A canal of lasers traps the opponent(s) while you send spreads of blade-shaped danmaku at them.

>Preparation "Star Ritual to Call the Godly Winds"
     >>Fires stars of danmaku that constantly split into walls of projectiles.

>Great Miracle "Yasaka's Divine Wind"
     >>Creates a localized typhoon of pure danmaku, this is your strongest spell card. This will leave you exhausted if you use it.

>QUESTS:
  >The Snowball Gensokyo Incident. (COMPLETE!)
  >>The temperature in Gensokyo has been rapidly falling all week. It's time to investigate and resolve this incident. Perhaps one of your friends or acquaintances might have some information to get you started.
  >>You've found the cause of the incident. Now you just need to stop it. Somehow...
  >>The crisis has been averted! But you still have the aftermath to deal with...

>The Nightmare Effect
  >>The eldritch being from Genmukai still won't leave you or your shrine alone. You need to remedy this! Only then will your quest truly be over.

>"Yeah, Gensokyo has changed a lot. I've heard that you already met Reimu and Marisa, and they changed too! There's a bunch more people, including me, who use magic now. But, bad things have been happening. The entirety of Gensokyo started to freeze over, and I only solved the problem a while ago by using the Mimi-chan Marisa had. Now these 5 glowing orbs from the space outside of here want to punish me and my friends and family for what happened, but said it could be delayed if I... If I came here and destroyed this place to stop you..."
>"Destroy this place..." Yumemi looks surprised, before quickly drawing out an object from her waistline. With a loud click there is suddenly a pistol pointed right at you, "Chiyuri, back away from her!"
>"Whoa... Okay! You don't have to ask me twice." says the Red Chiyuri before stepping out of the way, "You could've told me you were going to take out the magic boomstick..."
>"It's not magic... It's a projectile weapon.... We went over this..." Yumemi frowns.
>"Isn't that my gun?" Chiyuri Prime asks.
>"You mean the one I confiscated from you for being irresponsible with it, then yes, Chiyuri Prime."

>"B-But I thought about it... and I want to help you guys instead. There's a way to leave this place and get back to Gensokyo, but it will disappear in less than an hour. Thing is, it'd be nearly impossible to get out of here safely without any help."
>"Leave? Why would we want to leave? Especially since my Magnum Opus is right within the walls of this mighty vessel!" Yumemi smirks, "Now tell me, why would this 'orb thing,' if it really exists, want this place destroyed?"

>Try to call Kanako.
>You don't think it would be wise to reach into your sleeves while there's a gun pointed at you...
>_
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:45:14 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 04:20:48 AM »
>"I-It said that I caused an imbalance in Gensokyo and needed to be punished, but that whatever was in this place could be the 'ultimate imbalance' to all realms, and that they would continue attacking this place after the barrier around it dropped. T-They sent me to do it instead, but I changed my mind. I-I can tell you more about them, b-but I r-really don't feel good with a gun pointed at me."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 04:25:57 AM »
>"I-It said that I caused an imbalance in Gensokyo and needed to be punished, but that whatever was in this place could be the 'ultimate imbalance' to all realms, and that they would continue attacking this place after the barrier around it dropped. T-They sent me to do it instead, but I changed my mind. I-I can tell you more about them, b-but I r-really don't feel good with a gun pointed at me."
>"The ultimate imbalance!?!" Yumemi cackles, "Surely they are joking, right? If anything my Magnum Opus should be the ultimate balance! Here... let me show you... Let's take a walk, shall we?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 04:36:30 AM »
>"O-Okay. J-Just put the gun down already before things get bad, please?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 04:43:19 AM »
>"O-Okay. J-Just put the gun down already before things get bad, please?"
>"Well... I would do that... But I already pulled it on you... Besides, if I put it away, you'd probably jump me..." Yumemi starts leading you down another hall at gunpoint.
>Eventually you reach a large chamber, in the middle is a massive machine. Cables and wires attach to it at several points, a large console sits in front of it.
>"Meet my greatest creation," Yumemi continues, "the Magical Energy Redistributor and Limitless Interdimensional Nexus, or M.E.R.L.I.N. designed to solve the problem of Magic's existence once in for all!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 04:48:50 AM »
>"I have no reason to attack you. In fact, you outnumber me, and even if I were to win, I probably wouldn't make it back to Gensokyo in time..."
>"Does it work, or is it totally untested and highly dangerous?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 04:56:54 AM »
>"I have no reason to attack you. In fact, you outnumber me, and even if I were to win, I probably wouldn't make it back to Gensokyo in time..."
>"Even so, I can't take the chance of my greatest creation being destroyed..." says Yumemi.

>"Does it work, or is it totally untested and highly dangerous?"
>"The simulations we ran looked promising, it did its job perfectly in 95% of them. It consolidated and redistributed magic as intended. In fact, the reason we came here was to actually use it. That was until something damaged our engines, and we were forced to raise the shield... Speaking of that, Chiyuri-"
>"Yes?" asks both Chiyuris in unison.
>"Chiyuri Prime..."
>"Yes, professor?"
>"How are the repairs on the engines going?"
>"Almost finished actually, I was running the final diagnostics when she came in."
>"Splendid, then we'll be ready to activate M.E.R.L.I.N. soon. Soon all realms and universes will have the same amount of magic. And the multiverse will remember me as the one who did it! Pfft. Ultimate imbalance my ass!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 05:03:53 AM »
>"Though that does sound like everything would be balanced, the after-effects of what could happen to Gensokyo wouldn't be good."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:56 AM »
>"Though that does sound like everything would be balanced, the after-effects of what could happen to Gensokyo wouldn't be good."
>"What harm would it do? Gensokyo is full of magic anyway!" Yumemi smiles, "Besides, it will only be without magic for a few milliseconds while M.E.R.L.I.N. consolidates all magic in existence. Then it will be as if nothing happened as all that gathered magic is equally distributed through all realms. Now, without any further delays," Yumemi pushes you towards Chiyuri Prime, "Lock her in munitions. Other Chiyuri, prepare the engines, we're continuing on our previous course. Prepare for M.E.R.L.I.N. activation in T-Minus ten minutes."

>Chiyuri Prime, with a surprisingly strong grip, restrains your arms, and you feel something metal clip across your wrists. She begins dragging you towards another hallway.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 05:24:54 AM »
>"I save Gensokyo only to get thrown into a prison right afterwards...Hey, don't I at least get to make a call?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 05:39:34 AM »
>"I save Gensokyo only to get thrown into a prison right afterwards...Hey, don't I at least get to make a call?"
>"Pfft. With what? A cell phone? Good luck getting reception here, if you even have one!" Yumemi laughs, "Take her away, Chiyuri Prime."
>"Will do, professor." says C.P.

>As C.P. leads you, handcuffed down the hall, she starts speaking, "I'm sorry it had to come to this... The professor is usually a very nice person... I guess she just hasn't been the same since she was kicked out of the university and became the laughing stock of the scientific community in our world..." the two of you stop at a door, "Well, this is where we part ways, I guess... Hey, at least the Mimis will keep you company..."
>Chiyuri opens the door and removes your handcuffs before pushing you inside. The door slams shut and you hear a click.

>"IS SOMEBODY THERE?" You hear a voice ask. Turning around, you spot two racks, each carrying what appears to be three Mimi-chans each.
>"DON'T BE ILLOGICAL, MIMI-CHAN, OF COURSE SOMEBODY IS THERE!" says another missile.
>"DOES THIS MEAN WE'LL BE READY FOR DEPLOYMENT LIKE MODEL 01?" asks yet another.
>"MIMI-CHAN DOES NOT KNOW." says a fourth.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 05:46:39 AM »
>"Mimi-chans? Ah no, this is too soon..."
>Well, If there's one thing we're good at, it's Miracles. Try to call Kanako.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 05:52:41 AM »
>"Mimi-chans? Ah no, this is too soon..."
>Well, If there's one thing we're good at, it's Miracles. Try to call Kanako.
>"DOES SHE NOT LIKE US?" one missile asks.
>"WELL IF SHE DOES NOT LIKE US SHE CAN LEAVE!" says another.
>"THE DOOR IS LOCKED, IS IT NOT?" says yet another
>"THERE'S ALWAYS THE AIR VENT... SONAR DETECTS THAT IT IS OF SUFFICIENT WIDTH..." a fourth chips in.
>"THE COVER SEEMS INEFFICIENTLY SEALED... SHOULD TAKE MINIMAL FORCE TO REMOVE..." adds the fifth.
>"WHY HASN'T MISS OKAZAKI FIXED THIS DESIGN FLAW YET... IT MAKES IT IMPRACTICAL TO LOCK SOMEBODY IN THIS CHAMBER..." the last one comments.

>You pull out your phone.
>There is no service here... A call is impossible...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 05:59:50 AM »
>"No, I don't hate you guys. In fact, I'm thankful for you because a Mimi-chan helped me save Gensokyo. Though it might still be in danger..."
>Locate the air vent and try to remove it's cover.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 06:07:09 AM »
>"No, I don't hate you guys. In fact, I'm thankful for you because a Mimi-chan helped me save Gensokyo. Though it might still be in danger..."
>"MODEL 01? SO SHE WAS FINALLY USED..." says the first missile.
>"WE'RE PROUD TO KNOW THAT A MIMI-CHAN UNIT WAS USED TO KEEP THE PEACE!" says another.

>Locate the air vent and try to remove it's cover.
>You find an air vent near the bottom of the wall in the corner, it looks like it leads back into the hall you were led down. It also looks just big enough for you to squeeze through.
>You firmly pull on the air vent cover and it comes off easily.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 06:12:30 AM »
>Crawl through the air vent.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 06:18:23 AM »
>Crawl through the air vent.
>You get down all fours and start inching your way into the vent.
>You run into a bit of trouble at your chest, but after some wriggling you manage to get it in. You slowly slither into the vent. It's a bit tight in here.
>Soon, you reach the other side, and pushing on the cover, you manage to dislodge it. After a bit of struggling you manage to pull yourself out.
>You quickly stand up and dust yourself off.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 06:22:34 AM »
>Look around and try to identify where we are now.
>Equip "Cardboard Box A" before we're spotted.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 06:24:14 AM »
>Look around and try to identify where we are now.
>You are in the hallway Chiyuri Prime led you down. Nobody seems to be here.

>Equip "Cardboard Box A" before we're spotted.
>Sanae Gear Solid
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 06:35:16 AM »
>Make our way through the hall.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 06:39:57 AM »
>Make our way through the hall.
>You stealthily make your way though the hall, you stop when you're right outside the M.E.R.L.I.N. chamber.
>"Prepare for M.E.R.L.I.N. activation in T-Minus 5 minutes..." You hear Yumemi say, "How far are we from our target position?"
>"A few kilometers miss Okazaki." says one of the Chiyuris, you aren't sure which one.
>_
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:44:20 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 06:55:52 AM »
>Charge our gohei a bit.
>Peek around the corner if possible.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 07:11:31 AM »
>Charge our gohei a bit.
>You channel faith equivalent to a small miracle into the gohei. It glows with a white light.
>Faith: 320
>>You have enough faith to perform up to 3 moderate miracles, or up to 16 small miracles.

>Peek around the corner if possible.
>You peek around the corner.
>You see Yumemi at the center console. The gun is resting on the console nearby. Chiyuri Prime is sitting in a folding chair, loafing around. While the other Chiyuri is working at a different console.
>None have appeared to notice you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 07:25:03 AM »
>Fly into the room.
>"All of you stop what you're doing right now and don't make ANY MOVES AT ALL!"
>Prepare to shoot Yumemi if she goes for the gun.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 07:32:09 AM »
>Fly into the room.
>You fly into the room with your gohei drawn.

>"All of you stop what you're doing right now and don't make ANY MOVES AT ALL!"
>Both Chiyuris look at you, surprised.

>Prepare to shoot Yumemi if she goes for the gun.
>Yumemi attempts to grab the gun, but you fire off a stream of danmaku at her.
>Yumemi immediately turns around and to your surprise, manages to dissipate your danmaku with her hand. Arcs of energy crackle between her fingers.
>Yumemi smirks "Nice magic. But my artificial magic is more than a match for it!"
>Yumemi reaches for the gun once more.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2016, 07:37:22 AM »
>Shoot one of the consoles.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2016, 07:43:16 AM »
>Shoot one of the consoles.
>You fire upon the console that the Red Chiyuri is sitting at, the danmaku makes short work of the controls.
>Sparks crackle from the console.
>"Well... There goes are navigation..." says Chiyuri.

>"Alright, that's enough!" Yumemi is aiming the gun at you, "Stop this now, or I will fire."
>You spot Chiyuri Prime out of the corner of your eye, trying to sneak up on you with the folding chair in her hands.
>You also notice that Yumemi's arms seem to be trembling slightly...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2016, 07:56:09 AM »
>"I'm not letting you ruin Gensokyo!"
>Fire at C. P.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2016, 04:31:32 PM »
>"I'm not letting you ruin Gensokyo!"
>"It won't be ruined!" Yumemi yells, "It just might have a little less or even a little more magic than it already has, and even if it will be completely devoid of magic for a few milliseconds, the time span would be too short do any long-term harm according to my calculations..."

>Fire at C. P.
>You fire a stream of danmaku at Chiyuri Prime.
>You hear a loud bang, but you don't feel anything. You're sure Yumemi just fired the gun, but you think she missed!
>Chiyuri Prime drops the folding chair and dodges your danmaku with a cartwheel. Energy begins arcing from her fingers, and several spreads of what appears to be danmaku begin to fire at you.
>The danmaku seems to lack the finesse of a Gensokyo inhabitant's, and therefore should be very easy to dodge.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2016, 06:09:29 PM »
"Even if it does end up only being something positive for those involved, this isn't a decision you can just make on your own without even talking about it with someone important from Gensokyo."
>Dodge Chiyuri's danmaku.