Author Topic: Popcorn Mob Redux (Game over- Town wins)  (Read 27617 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Popcorn Mob Redux (Game over- Town wins)
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:19 PM »
HEY GUYS IM HOME
DID ANYTHING HAPPEN WHILE I WAS OUT

Huh what: Whenever I make a case on scum they always complain they're Caught For The Wrong Reasons. The part about you suddenly deciding I'm the worst person on earth when I wanted to kill you was pretty legit. Actually I think my original reasoning for giving you the potato was the best, potato huh what and let jesus sort it out.

Also of note: Everyone left who wanted me dead was town. >:{

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2013, 10:33:59 PM »
How do you get a decently informed lynch D1 with just 48 hours though? RVS can extend to up to 24 hours for some people and consolidation only leaves 12 hours for stuff to happen. It normally wouldn't be a problem but there's timezones and some players might just sleep through the whole thing.

Also of note: Everyone left who wanted me dead was town. >:{

Think about it positively, next time you just need to single out the only person who doesn't want you dead to find scum :V :V :V

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2013, 10:44:46 PM »
I think the argument is that Day 1 is never informative so why not just speed it up >.>
And you laugh but that's actually not a bad way to find scum for me ;-; Why are all my friends red colored

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2013, 11:09:26 PM »
The part about you suddenly deciding I'm the worst person on earth when I wanted to kill you was pretty legit.
This is true. as town I would have just gone "lol shadoweh you're dumb but w/e you're probably town"

Actually I think my original reasoning for giving you the potato was the best, potato huh what and let jesus sort it out.
This is also true.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »
D1 lynches are less about being informed and more about being informative. All you have to go on for a D1 lynch is :words:. Some people are good at :words:, other people not so much.

Once you hit D2, you have a wagon and two flips to look at, and no amount of :words: can change those things. Unless you're Scum Serpentarius and the entirety of town has a collective aneurysm.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2013, 11:42:03 PM »
"Scumflips are a null tell." - Scum Serpentarius

« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
invasion is still the most enjoyable motk mafia game to re-read :colbert: