Author Topic: ['Complete'] Rumia Quest V: The Further Adventures  (Read 45213 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest V: The Further Adventures
« Reply #990 on: November 12, 2012, 11:17:13 PM »
>Dispel the halberd, and laugh some. "Ahaha, that's true! You're better at that stuff than me. But I make up for it with being somewhat inventive, and just plain strong."
>Then grin a bit. "I actually learned a few new tricks today myself, though they wouldn't really mesh with how you and the others do things. I just class them as additional Dark Energy Weapons though, just because I've seen similar stuff in action."

> "Everyone has their own path, everyone has their own power..." Seiga says, looking towards the moon.

> Suddenly, a portal opens, and a figure you did not expect to see emerges. One that instantly puts you on guard.

> "Don't worry. I'm here to see Eirin to update her about the situation of the moon. She may be an exile, but that doesn't mean I cannot visit my relative to tell her about the home she still cares about." Toyohime says. "I need to update her on what has happened after you ruined our plans, and about something siphoning our magic, to warn her it might happen here."

> Eirin comes out of Eientei at this Que.

> "Ah, Eirin, I'm here to tell you that it's finally been sorted what's happening now. Toyohime is leaving the Lunarian Defense Corps, and will be the new Queen, she never really had her heart in combat, she was more focused on the politics side of our operation. If the people will accept her as their new leader is an issue."

> "I guess that makes me a Royal now too?" Eirin says.

> "Yes, and as such you are automatically granted a pardon by virtue of being linked to the Royal line." Yorihime says.

> "You know I'm not leaving Kaguya."

> "I know. I just thought it was best for you to know." Yorihime states flatly.

> "In addition, I am here to warn you that a powerful foe is stealing magic from the moon. I was unable to defeat her. If she comes here, Gensokyo may be in danger."

> "We know. We've got her inside now in a life-threatening situation. Rumia beat her."

> A vein in Yorihime's forehead visibly bulges for a moment upon hearing that.

[I know this is a little shoehorned, but I felt like I should tie up the aftermath on the moon after the battle there, and to show Yorihime still cares about Eirin somewhat. That and rule of funny when Yorihime finds out about Yumemi already being beaten. Well, that and all the other 'final bosses' have got to show up.]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:28:37 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #991 on: November 12, 2012, 11:35:01 PM »
(This was actually a pleasant surprise man. I was genuinely wondering how things were getting resolved up there.)

>Chuckle a bit. "Yeah, Red- Her name's actually Yumemi Okazaki, but I just call her that because of her hair and clothes bein' mostly red- ended up using up almost all her life energy just to use spellcards in an effort to win. Right now we're trying to use that Shell that Kaguya has in order to restore what she used up."
>Sigh slightly, with a faint smile. "I gotta say, she's a determined and stubborn one. Definitely earned my respect for bein' that gutsy."
>Then laugh it up! "So, Toyohime's gonna be the new queen. Here's hopin' it all works out for her then! I kinda figured she'd be the one better-suited to that job anyhow. You two already had most of the power behind the scenes anyhow from what I heard from Eirin back when you guys first came down here to get Kaguya back, so this just works out best for everyone."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #992 on: November 12, 2012, 11:40:02 PM »
(This was actually a pleasant surprise man. I was genuinely wondering how things were getting resolved up there.)

>Chuckle a bit. "Yeah, Red- Her name's actually Yumemi Okazaki, but I just call her that because of her hair and clothes bein' mostly red- ended up using up almost all her life energy just to use spellcards in an effort to win. Right now we're trying to use that Shell that Kaguya has in order to restore what she used up."
>Sigh slightly, with a faint smile. "I gotta say, she's a determined and stubborn one. Definitely earned my respect for bein' that gutsy."
>Then laugh it up! "So, Toyohime's gonna be the new queen. Here's hopin' it all works out for her then! I kinda figured she'd be the one better-suited to that job anyhow. You two already had most of the power behind the scenes anyhow from what I heard from Eirin back when you guys first came down here to get Kaguya back, so this just works out best for everyone."

> "I still don't understand how you could defeat her yet I could not..." Yorihime says. "I don't understand, she didn't seem to be draining her life-force when she fought me, in fact, she was absorbing my attacks."

> "I could never be the face of public relations, unless it is at the tip of a blade. I am a warrior, through and through. Toyohime is more carefree and relaxed, she is easily the better of us for the role. However, she doesn't like the pressure and being in the public eye much, it's asking a lot of my sister..." the Lunarian leader says. "If I had my way, she wouldn't need to do this. Besides, we reached this conclusion after two years of turmoil and chaos. I had to put down riots with my might, turn my powers on my own people. Those were sleepless nights, haunting me for weeks."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #993 on: November 12, 2012, 11:48:01 PM »
>"That's because she wasn't using spellcards. As things went on while I fought her, she eventually decided to resolve things how we usually do in Gensokyo. And, well, she got hit with quite the cost."
>Then shrug. "But, things'll smooth over with enough time, that's how it always is. With political upheaval and incidents alike. So the only big thing is her lasting long enough for the smoothing-over to actually happen. Eventually it'll all be in the past."
>Then fistpalm. "Y'know, you guys should adopt the Spellcard Rules too, it'd make solving riots and the like that much easier. Both in terms of actually resolving it, and easier on the parties involved. Just go in treating it like the folks down here treat an incident, and you're good to go."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #994 on: November 12, 2012, 11:53:38 PM »
>"That's because she wasn't using spellcards. As things went on while I fought her, she eventually decided to resolve things how we usually do in Gensokyo. And, well, she got hit with quite the cost."
>Then shrug. "But, things'll smooth over with enough time, that's how it always is. With political upheaval and incidents alike. So the only big thing is her lasting long enough for the smoothing-over to actually happen. Eventually it'll all be in the past."
>Then fistpalm. "Y'know, you guys should adopt the Spellcard Rules too, it'd make solving riots and the like that much easier. Both in terms of actually resolving it, and easier on the parties involved. Just go in treating it like the folks down here treat an incident, and you're good to go."

> "So... you convinced her to resolve the fight in a way that does not directly require force..." Yorihime says.

> "Things work differently on the moon, the moon's magic is different to the Earth's. Spellcards do not work, Lunarians are too prideful to lose in a way that is not true force or being outwitted anyway." Yorihime says, before adding, "That is not to say that I do not have spellcards, for when I am in Gensokyo, or interacting with it's denizens, such as Yukari. As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do."

> A single card materializes in Yorihime's hand. "I have some spare time to play one card with you if you're up to the challenge."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #995 on: November 13, 2012, 12:01:35 AM »
>Laugh. "Red said that too! Funny how things work out, eh? You, Me, Red, we all want what's best for our respective worlds."
>Then grin a bit. "But yeah, I got time. Let's use a good card eh? I got one in mind that I think you'll remember quite well. I was planning on using it against Red, but she used her fourth before I got a chance to."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #996 on: November 13, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
>Laugh. "Red said that too! Funny how things work out, eh? You, Me, Red, we all want what's best for our respective worlds."
>Then grin a bit. "But yeah, I got time. Let's use a good card eh? I got one in mind that I think you'll remember quite well. I was planning on using it against Red, but she used her fourth before I got a chance to."

> "Simple, we both use one spellcard. It probably won't be possible to judge who's won afterwards, I hardly expect us to finish this in one card, but my duties on the moon leave me little time to spend more than one card, but this way lets us both use our cards. I'll even let you wear me down first, since you wanted to use that card earlier."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #997 on: November 13, 2012, 12:18:50 AM »
>Nod. "Alright, so you get the first card then."
>Let's take to the skies!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #998 on: November 13, 2012, 09:31:04 AM »
>Nod. "Alright, so you get the first card then."
>Let's take to the skies!

> Yorihime follows you to the skies.

> "Ooh, this should be fun..." Seiga comments.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #999 on: November 13, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »
(Gonna need a new thread yo.)

>"Alright, I'll let you get First Card, okay? Then after yours is beaten or runs out, I'll use mine."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1000 on: November 13, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »