Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11  (Read 73457 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11
« Reply #360 on: July 03, 2016, 02:40:47 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Approach the darkness sphere.
>"Rumia, you okay ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #361 on: July 03, 2016, 02:48:18 PM »
1:

> Squeeze just a tiny bit harder.
> "Thank you, Miss Hamiya! I promise you'll have lots of fun with them!"
> You squeeze the hug a bit more, and Hamiya does the same. It feels better.
> "I guess it's fine to stay in the fusion longer too." Hamiya says. "...But... It's a bit lonely..."
SeiDai:

> "I agree with Her Highness, Seija. And I'll vouch for you, too!
> "What do you think we should do?" Seija asks. "Shinmyoumaru says I should donate to shrines. But for one, not many would see me unless they're there or donating too. And two, they could just think I'm selfishly wishing or that I stole the money in the first place."
> Shinmyoumaru shrugs.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Approach the darkness sphere.
>"Rumia, you okay ?"
> You approach the sphere.
> "Y-Yea..." Rumia's voice says. "I just wish I could've treated her better..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #362 on: July 03, 2016, 02:57:38 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Step through the darkness to find Rumia.
>"Don`t worry, i`ll get her back Rumia, and then everything will be fine again."
>Hug Rumia once we find her.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »
//Proposal: We send a clone over to Seija and Shinny, and they go back in time and rescue Wriggle. This way, Wriggle survives, Seija looks really good, and we're less suspicious because everyone that knows anything about Shinny will naturally assume the mallet had a lot to do with it. Which it will, because we'll be using it instead of our Sanae magic. Seija, Shinny, and Wriggle will all need to be sworn to secrecy, but I think we can trust them all on that.

1:

> Blink.
> "Huh? Lonely?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2016, 03:08:33 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Step through the darkness to find Rumia.
>"Don`t worry, i`ll get her back Rumia, and then everything will be fine again."
>Hug Rumia once we find her.
> You step into the darkness sphere. It's pitch black in here. You cannot see a single thing.
> You eventually stumble into something. Rumia lets the sphere undarken some, allowing light to enter it, and you can see her. It looks like she's been crying.
> You hug Rumia, and she hugs you back, removing the darkness sphere.
> "Are you sure?" Rumia asks.
//Proposal: We send a clone over to Seija and Shinny, and they go back in time and rescue Wriggle. This way, Wriggle survives, Seija looks really good, and we're less suspicious because everyone that knows anything about Shinny will naturally assume the mallet had a lot to do with it. Which it will, because we'll be using it instead of our Sanae magic. Seija, Shinny, and Wriggle will all need to be sworn to secrecy, but I think we can trust them all on that.

1:

> Blink.
> "Huh? Lonely?"
> "Well, it is just me. Aya, Hatate, and Momiji can't interact with each other, since they're me..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #365 on: July 03, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Did i ever lie about something like this ? I promise, i will get her back, i always find a way to help."
>Keep hugging.
>"I`m not giving up, so please don`t cry, we`re all friends, and friends help each other."

Dai-chan 1:

>"Oh, yea i can understand."
>Put on a curious face.
>"But yea about something else... you took pictures of their panties didn`t you ? I bet you did because of how they reacted to the camera thingy.""

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #366 on: July 03, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »
//I could see Kilga's idea working. But remember: whatever idea we take, we need an extra clone (Koa or flan) to swap positions with Wriggle to create a stable time loop.  Anyway my break will be over soon, so I'll disappear for another couple hours.

//note: this does not mean I'm on board with the idea. There are several flaws that I unfortunately don't have enough time to list
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:31:27 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #367 on: July 03, 2016, 03:30:16 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Did i ever lie about something like this ? I promise, i will get her back, i always find a way to help."
>Keep hugging.
>"I`m not giving up, so please don`t cry, we`re all friends, and friends help each other."
> "Okay." Rumia nods.
Dai-chan 1:

>"Oh, yea i can understand."
>Put on a curious face.
>"But yea about something else... you took pictures of their panties didn`t you ? I bet you did because of how they reacted to the camera thingy.""
> "Yes, I did." Hamiya says. "Uh, you still have that one girl's hat though. The black hat."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #368 on: July 03, 2016, 03:31:05 PM »
//to Kilgamayan and raf. I edited my ooc above

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #369 on: July 03, 2016, 03:32:02 PM »
//The clone we send with them would take that bullet, yeah. ShinDai would do the actual time traveling work.

//Edit: We need to make this decision sooner rather than later, because Seija and Shinny are looking for something to do now.

1:

> Look down at the hat.
> "Oh, whoops. Well, I guess they'll have to come back and get it at some point."
> Look back up at Hamiya.
> "And...I guess that's true, about being by yourself. Well, I could go with you wherever you wanted! I'd be glad to."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #370 on: July 03, 2016, 03:44:13 PM »
//The clone we send with them would take that bullet, yeah. ShinDai would do the actual time traveling work.

//Edit: We need to make this decision sooner rather than later, because Seija and Shinny are looking for something to do now.

1:

> Look down at the hat.
> "Oh, whoops. Well, I guess they'll have to come back and get it at some point."
> Look back up at Hamiya.
> "And...I guess that's true, about being by yourself. Well, I could go with you wherever you wanted! I'd be glad to."
> "I-It's a bit different though... I mean, Aya, Hatate, and Momiji are really close... You're... close to Koakuma and Cirno."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #371 on: July 03, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »
1:

> "...Oh. ...Ohhhh, like that."
> Fidget.
> "Well, um...that's...uh...that's a tricky subject..."

SeiDai:

> "I, um...I might have an idea...I need to think about it some, but I think it could work out really well for all of us. It's...very complicated, though. I'll let you know when I've decided, okay?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #372 on: July 03, 2016, 04:02:29 PM »
//Why don`t you just unfuse her again and let have their time together ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #373 on: July 03, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
//Because she's okay with being fused for the time being, and I'm currently weighing the possibility of Dai x Hamiya. We need to discuss it with Koa and Cirno first, but honestly, given we can clone ourselves near limitlessly at this point, I don't think it'll be that much of an issue if Hamiya gets a clone all to herself.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #374 on: July 03, 2016, 04:51:00 PM »
1:

> "...Oh. ...Ohhhh, like that."
> Fidget.
> "Well, um...that's...uh...that's a tricky subject..."
> Hamiya's face gets redder.
> "N-Not like that... kinda." Hamiya says. "Since you fused Aya with Hatate and Momiji, they learned how she felt about... um... those moments. Like when you got her to promise not to take any more of those kinds of pictures of you. Um, what I'm trying to get at, is that Aya likes you, a-a lot. I'm not trying to make problems for you, Koakuma, and Cirno, but I'm just admitting that being with Aya will... make her feel... yea...."
SeiDai:

> "I, um...I might have an idea...I need to think about it some, but I think it could work out really well for all of us. It's...very complicated, though. I'll let you know when I've decided, okay?"
> "Okay." Seija nods.
> "If it's Daiyousei, I bet she has some super plan to make you a great person." Shinmyoumaru says.
> "I don't really want to be a great person to others... I'll stick with something less. Like, tolerable. Barely tolerable."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #375 on: July 03, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »
DPT:

> Squeeze Rumia a tiny bit harder.

1:

> "W-well...the thing is...I-I'm not sure what I think...about...you know..."

SeiDai:

> "Well, if I do decide it's an idea worth doing, it would be about what you want, I think."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2016, 05:11:52 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"She is a pretty nice person ... i..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2016, 05:23:03 PM »
DPT:

> Squeeze Rumia a tiny bit harder.
> "I trust you Daiyousei." Rumia says. "A-And I'll treat Wriggle right when she's back."
Dai-chan 1:

>"She is a pretty nice person ... i..."
1:

> "W-well...the thing is...I-I'm not sure what I think...about...you know..."
> Hamiya holds a hand to her chest, then backs away a little.
> "I-I'm not sure if s-she could be in a relationship like that." Hamiya says after a bit. "You're already with Koakuma and Cirno, and Aya has Momiji and Hatate. Mot to nention- I-I mean, n-not. Not to mention that, um... everyone would go crazy about Aya liking someone."
SeiDai:

> "Well, if I do decide it's an idea worth doing, it would be about what you want, I think."
> "Oh. Alright then." Seija says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #378 on: July 03, 2016, 05:34:20 PM »
1:

> Shake head.
> "Wait, no. That's not what I meant. W-well, not entirely. I...uh..."
> Look at anything other than Hamiya.
> "I...I meant...y-you..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #379 on: July 03, 2016, 05:36:37 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Really ? Thank you Rumia, you`ve been always such a nice friend, now i`m even more motivated to help everyone !"
>Give her a bright smile while hugging.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #380 on: July 03, 2016, 05:46:34 PM »
1:

> Shake head.
> "Wait, no. That's not what I meant. W-well, not entirely. I...uh..."
> Look at anything other than Hamiya.
> "I...I meant...y-you..."
> "Hm?" Hamiya questions.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Really ? Thank you Rumia, you`ve been always such a nice friend, now i`m even more motivated to help everyone !"
>Give her a bright smile while hugging.
> You smile brightly at Rumia.
> Rumia lets go of the hug.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #381 on: July 03, 2016, 05:49:17 PM »
//Okay, now that I'm back from work, I can list those flaws with Kilga's plan:
//1. We know the mallet causes incidents if used. If we directly use its power, we might cause one. Which will probably lead to Reimu sealing us further (or again, if we are, indeed, unsealed right now.)
//2. Even if the above doesn't happen, if we attribute rescuing Wriggle to Shinny, Seija, and the mallet, anyone who knows how the mallet works probably will get suspicious or anticipate an incident.
//3. Trusting Seija with our secrecy would be like being told to jump off a bridge into a volcano while holding a time bomb and actually doing it.
//4. I'm pretty sure we don't even need to involve the mallet at all, if Miniking confirms the following.

>When we got Orange, was Sanae's Miracle Power used at all? I recall it was there in case it was needed, but never really saw use as Sakuya Magic and our Warp powers were enough.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2016, 05:51:23 PM »
1:

> "I, uh...I really, really like you, Miss Hamiya. I...I-I'm just not s-sure if I...like you like you...b-because I m-might..."

SeiDai:

> "In the meantime, though...oh! I know! Would you two mind delivering a necklace to the Human Village for me?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2016, 05:55:20 PM »
//1. We have used the mallet's power once for time travel. Nothing came of it.
//2. Everyone that's currently mourning the loss of Wriggle will let the issue drop if we tell them not to worry about it and that we can't discuss the details.
//3. Seija literally cannot betray us. Don't forget that we're inside her for as long as we want, and we've shown zero signs of leaving (and frankly I was planning on keeping a clone inside her forever). Betraying us would also disappoint Shinny, which Seija won't do.
//4. We don't actually need the mallet, but using the mallet allows Seija and Shinny to look like heroes, which is the point of involving them in the first place.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2016, 06:06:08 PM »
//Okay, now that I'm back from work, I can list those flaws with Kilga's plan:
//1. We know the mallet causes incidents if used. If we directly use its power, we might cause one. Which will probably lead to Reimu sealing us further (or again, if we are, indeed, unsealed right now.)
//2. Even if the above doesn't happen, if we attribute rescuing Wriggle to Shinny, Seija, and the mallet, anyone who knows how the mallet works probably will get suspicious or anticipate an incident.
//3. Trusting Seija with our secrecy would be like being told to jump off a bridge into a volcano while holding a time bomb and actually doing it.
//4. I'm pretty sure we don't even need to involve the mallet at all, if Miniking confirms the following.

>When we got Orange, was Sanae's Miracle Power used at all? I recall it was there in case it was needed, but never really saw use as Sakuya Magic and our Warp powers were enough.
> As you were fused back then, you knew of the plan. Without Sanae's miracle enhancing Sakuya's magic, Sakuya would have to go back in time with short trips, not being able to go back far enough with just her own magic.
1:

> "I, uh...I really, really like you, Miss Hamiya. I...I-I'm just not s-sure if I...like you like you...b-because I m-might..."
> "Uh... but... C-Cirno and Koakuma? U-Unless you r-really want a h-h...a harem?" Hamiya asks, shuffling nervously. Her tail is wagging back and forth behind her back
SeiDai:

> "In the meantime, though...oh! I know! Would you two mind delivering a necklace to the Human Village for me?"
> "Sure." Shinmyoumaru smiles. "We don't mind."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #385 on: July 03, 2016, 06:09:57 PM »
DPR:

> Look around for some open space.
> Given where we are, who is closer to the Human Village, ourselves or Seija and Shinny?

1:

> "I-I know! I love them both, very much. T-that's why I really need to think about it. A-and I definitely n-need to talk to them about it. So...I'm not sure yet..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #386 on: July 03, 2016, 06:10:25 PM »
//2. Everyone that's currently mourning the loss of Wriggle will let the issue drop if we tell them not to worry about it and that we can't discuss the details.
//You can't possibly know that. Besides, I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about others, who are not mourning Wriggle or have no connection with her, that know how the mallet works, and what it can do. THEY might become suspicious if the mallet's involvement was publicized.

//4. We don't actually need the mallet, but using the mallet allows Seija and Shinny to look like heroes, which is the point of involving them in the first place.
//Well shit, I guess we do... Just don't do anything absolutely massive with that power then...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2016, 06:12:24 PM »
//Cirno, Koa, Rumia, and Marisa will absolutely let it drop. I'd stake my entire bank account on it. I suppose Mima might not, but worst-case scenario there, I'm pretty sure we can placate her with Marisa's help. As for the 'everyone else' to whom you refer, they don't need to know Wriggle died in the first place. The details of this feat don't need to be publicized, only that Seija really helped out with someone.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #388 on: July 03, 2016, 06:17:09 PM »
//Cirno, Koa, Rumia, and Marisa will absolutely let it drop. I'd stake my entire bank account on it. I suppose Mima might not, but worst-case scenario there, I'm pretty sure we can placate her with Marisa's help. As for the 'everyone else' to whom you refer, they don't need to know Wriggle died in the first place. The details of this feat don't need to be publicized, only that Seija really helped out with someone.
//Well, when you proposed this as a heroic/good thing for Seija to do, you implied that it would be publicized... And wouldn't not publicizing it defeat the purpose of that whole idea? (aside from getting wriggle back, of course)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #389 on: July 03, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
//It would just be a few people at a time. Basically, the idea is that we'd show up with Wriggle, Seija, and Shinny in front of the group inside Prime right now, and we'd say that Seija and Shinny helped out with bringing her back. No details, just "they helped out a lot". That'll plant 'helpful Seija' in their heads without advertising it to absolutely everyone.