Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 66694 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #930 on: June 11, 2016, 01:25:14 PM »
>"It`s a long and complicated story, in short, i came from the past."
>Try to get up.
>Examine our surroundings.
>"How did i end up here ?"

>"Everyone comes from the past," says Yuuka. You try to get up, but she doesn't seem inclined to allow it at the moment, holding you firmly down by the shoulder.
>Looking around, you are in a field full of wild violets and tall grass.

>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #931 on: June 11, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
>Relax slightly, but keep our guard.
>"Okay then, do you remember hearing anything about an explosion or fire at the Scarlet Mansion centuries ago ?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #932 on: June 11, 2016, 01:44:21 PM »
>Relax slightly, but keep our guard.
>"Okay then, do you remember hearing anything about an explosion or fire at the Scarlet Mansion centuries ago ?"

>"I hardly paid it any mind," says Yuuka.

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #933 on: June 11, 2016, 01:52:25 PM »
>"Well, at that moment, while trying to save Miss Keine Kamishirasawa, something pushed me in foward in time, and made me arrive at this time period."
>Take on a serious face.
>"In short, i travelled from that point in time, about a millenium in the future, ending up here, is this understandable ?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #934 on: June 11, 2016, 01:58:17 PM »
>"Well, at that moment, while trying to save Miss Keine Kamishirasawa, something pushed me in foward in time, and made me arrive at this time period."
>Take on a serious face.
>"In short, i travelled from that point in time, about a millenium in the future, ending up here, is this understandable ?"

>"You contradicted yourself," Yuuka says, her voice calm in a manner that shows she is less pleased than a moment ago.

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #935 on: June 11, 2016, 02:13:22 PM »
>Sigh and ponder.
>"Where may i ask ? I wish i was better at explaining..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #936 on: June 11, 2016, 02:21:50 PM »
>Sigh and ponder.
>"Where may i ask ? I wish i was better at explaining..."

>"You traveled from that point in time, a millennium in the future," says Yuuka. "Yet you said you were from the past."

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #937 on: June 11, 2016, 02:30:01 PM »
>"Oh sorry, i meant towards the future, as in from Year 1 to Year 1001, pardon me for the misunderstanding."

//English is my second language. e_e

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #938 on: June 11, 2016, 02:36:03 PM »
>"Oh sorry, i meant towards the future, as in from Year 1 to Year 1001, pardon me for the misunderstanding."

>"I was under the impression that explosions don't usually catapult people through the ages," says Yuuka.

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #939 on: June 11, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »
>"They don`t, but according to Ran Yakumo, an unknown force along with the use of my powers caused so."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #940 on: June 11, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »
>"They don`t, but according to Ran Yakumo, an unknown force along with the use of my powers caused so."

>"You use her name so casually," says Yuuka.

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #941 on: June 11, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
>"I don`t really know how to address her properly, she did change significantly regarding roles compared to my time period after all, maybe Lady ?."
>Look around again.
>"I don`t recall seeing this place before..."

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #942 on: June 11, 2016, 09:20:17 PM »
Oh my god.  Ok, please, please show more respect for Yuuka Kazami.  She, like, is really really big on people being respectful and you are being so familiar with her right now.

>How does Miss Kazami prefer to be addressed, at least as of our time?
> Do we have any idea of what Ran's proper title would be?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #943 on: June 11, 2016, 09:39:21 PM »
Thank you, i struggle with this kind of stuff.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #944 on: June 11, 2016, 09:41:36 PM »
Yeah, I'll see if I can navigate this, it's already a bit of a mess.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #945 on: June 11, 2016, 11:43:50 PM »
>"I don`t really know how to address her properly, she did change significantly regarding roles compared to my time period after all, maybe Lady ?."
>Look around again.
>"I don`t recall seeing this place before..."

>"One does not simply approach the likes of Ran," says Yuuka. "Yet you speak as though you were able to stroll in."
>You look around and mention the location. "Oh, but you have," says Yuuka, "Surely you haven't forgotten?"

>How does Miss Kazami prefer to be addressed, at least as of our time?
> Do we have any idea of what Ran's proper title would be?

>You aren't certain, you suspect it's less what you say and more how you say it. Overt familiarity is probably discouraged, but you aren't sure if that's actually the case.
>None at all.

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #946 on: June 12, 2016, 02:50:08 AM »
>Do we know this place at all?
>"I must apologize for all this.  I...certainly did not expect this meeting, so I am a bit scattered."
>"For the matter of Ran, I would not say I just strolled right to my meeting with her, but she granted an audience given my current, unique circumstances."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #947 on: June 12, 2016, 02:57:10 AM »
>Do we know this place at all?
>"I must apologize for all this.  I...certainly did not expect this meeting, so I am a bit scattered."
>"For the matter of Ran, I would not say I just strolled right to my meeting with her, but she granted an audience given my current, unique circumstances."

>Not immediately. Perhaps it is the Garden of the Sun?
>"How unexpected," says Yuuka. "I've always known you to be quite centered."
>She nods as you explain circumstances around Ran.  "You were travelling with the dead, I noticed"

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #948 on: June 12, 2016, 03:04:30 AM »
>Nod as best we can
>"The Yama had summoned me due to the fact I appear to have lived much longer than I should have.  I had plead my case and she has given me one month to rectify the situation, given my intent to return to my time."
>"As for my centeredness, I thank you for the compliment.  It is what I strive for.  The events of this day so far have left me at less than my best, but that is no excuse for inelegance."
>Look around, if we have any room to
>"So...this is the Garden of the Sun now, Miss Kazami?"  (If Miss Kazami would be considered rude, substitute the most appropriately respectful honorific instead, at least from our time)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:06:31 AM by UncertainJakutten »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #949 on: June 12, 2016, 03:08:06 AM »
>Nod as best we can
>"The Yama had summoned me due to the fact I appear to have lived much longer than I should have.  I had plead my case and she has given me one month to rectify the situation, given my intent to return to my time."
>"As for my centeredness, I thank you for the compliment.  It is what I strive for.  The events of this day so far have left me at less than my best, but that is no excuse for inelegance."
>Look around, if we have any room to
>"So...this is the Garden of the Sun now, Miss Kazami?"  (If Miss Kazami would be considered rude, substitute the most appropriately respectful honorific instead, at least from our time)

>"Ah, you remembered," says Yuuka, smiling a little. "Good! And I suppose that does make sense. I thought you were dead myself, after all."

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #950 on: June 12, 2016, 03:13:58 AM »
>What is our history with Yuuka?
>Give an uncertain smile
>"It has become almost unrecognizable under your care, Miss Kazami."  This with a positive intonation, as a compliment.
>"And it seems rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.  I'm concerned about what force could have intervened to bring me to this time."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #951 on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:45 AM »
>What is our history with Yuuka?
>Give an uncertain smile
>"It has become almost unrecognizable under your care, Miss Kazami."  This with a positive intonation, as a compliment.
>"And it seems rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.  I'm concerned about what force could have intervened to bring me to this time."

>The two of you crossed paths during the Flower Incident. That aside, you've sometimes seen her in the human village, selling saplings. You aren't sure why she does it, you can't imagine she needs money.
>She gives something between a "hrmph" and a chuckle in response. "I expect that you would be," she says.

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #952 on: June 12, 2016, 03:27:25 AM »
>Then...this seems kind of weird, she's being overly familiar with us...unless...
>"So, Miss Kazami, may I ask why you have...requested this meeting with me, aside from the fact that I should have been dead?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #953 on: June 12, 2016, 03:28:57 AM »
>Then...this seems kind of weird, she's being overly familiar with us...unless...
>"So, Miss Kazami, may I ask why you have...requested this meeting with me, aside from the fact that I should have been dead?"

>"Why, I wanted to know who was traipsing through my garden and thinking I wouldn't notice!" Yuuka says. "And I wanted to know why I saw someone so familiar earlier."

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #954 on: June 12, 2016, 03:31:34 AM »
>Nod
>"I apologize for any offense I may have caused, Miss Kazami.  I didn't realize the Yama's messenger would use this particular...short cut."
>"Is there anything else you'd like to know?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:34:01 AM by UncertainJakutten »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #955 on: June 12, 2016, 03:35:47 AM »
>Nod
>"I apologize for any offense I may have caused, Miss Kazami.  I didn't realize the Yama's messenger would use this particular...short cut."
>"Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

>"Oh, don't worry about it," she says, as she removes her hand from your shoulder. "But I wonder, is there anything else I should know?"

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #956 on: June 12, 2016, 03:39:07 AM »
>Slowly get up, carefully and respectfully.
>"The Yama has granted me two trips with her messenger.  I do not know if she has to take this path, or merely chose it for expediency, but I would like to avoid trespassing through your garden again, Miss Kazami.  May I have your permission to take this route with the messenger for those two trips?
>"Also...I was wondering if you would permit me to ask you a few questions in turn?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:46:41 AM by UncertainJakutten »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #957 on: June 12, 2016, 03:50:32 AM »
>Slowly get up, carefully and respectfully.
>"The Yama has granted me two trips with her messenger.  I do not know if she has to take this path, or merely chose it for expediency, but I would like to avoid trespassing through your garden again, Miss Kazami.  May I have your permission to take this route with the messenger for those two trips?
>"Also...I was wondering if you would permit me to ask you a few questions in turn?"

>You sit up, as Yuuka has a seat nearby. Now that you get a good look at her, she seems taller than you remember, a bit more broad and more curvaceous as well. She waves a hand. "I suppose, she barely causes trouble.
>"I suppose you might," Yuuka says, when you request to ask a few things.

>_

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #958 on: June 12, 2016, 04:00:48 AM »
>Do changes like that usually happen to youkai?
>Wow, so Yuuka Kazami somehow got hotter? She was so good already...
>Opinion on Yuuka Kazami's attractiveness.
> Give a small, respectful bow.
> "Thank you Miss Kazami.  Ran had told me that I need three ingredients to get back home.  One of them I have gotten from the Rainbow Serpent.  The second, Ran has given me the means to college.  The third is something from my era that had endured the ages.  Do you have any suggestions for this last object?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #959 on: June 12, 2016, 04:05:24 AM »
>Do changes like that usually happen to youkai?
>Wow, so Yuuka Kazami somehow got hotter? She was so good already...
>Opinion on Yuuka Kazami's attractiveness.
> Give a small, respectful bow.
> "Thank you Miss Kazami.  Ran had told me that I need three ingredients to get back home.  One of them I have gotten from the Rainbow Serpent.  The second, Ran has given me the means to college.  The third is something from my era that had endured the ages.  Do you have any suggestions for this last object?"

>You don't know. You suppose Flandre grew up and something similar happened to Reimu, but those were different circumstances, were they not?
>This is unfair, but hardly objectionable
>Very very tempting.
>You bow as well as you can while seated. Yuuka gives a slight nod back.
>"Hm. I imagine you would be seeking quite the antique, then," says Yuuka. "I can't imagine many things would last so long; certainly few books or wooden things, you would agree?"

>_

>_