Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 4  (Read 71268 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 4
« Reply #390 on: June 07, 2016, 07:39:22 PM »
>I beg to differ! You're my girlfriend, and that makes it absolutely your business! There's no one on earth whose business it is more than yours. You know I would never want to do a single thing to hurt you, Rin.

>But, I'm still your slave. she objects feebly. That's still how I think. She almost sounds ashamed to admit it.

« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2016, 07:52:24 PM »
>I know it's hard to get used to things being so different, but you're more than that to me - much more. Telling me when you feel uncomfortable about something is what I want you to do. If we're going to be a couple, it's just as important that I respect your wishes as vice versa.

« Reply #392 on: June 07, 2016, 11:37:51 PM »
>I know it's hard to get used to things being so different, but you're more than that to me - much more. Telling me when you feel uncomfortable about something is what I want you to do. If we're going to be a couple, it's just as important that I respect your wishes as vice versa.

>My wish- Rin starts, then cuts herself off, to think. My wish... is for you to be happy. And I think I'd say that even if I didn't belong to you.

« Reply #393 on: June 08, 2016, 12:05:23 AM »
>Well, it makes me very happy indeed to be able to do this.
>Lean in and kiss her again, then grin at her
>"How about this: if I ever have any other women lining up to kiss me, they all have to get your stamp of approval first."

« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2016, 12:21:04 AM »
>Well, it makes me very happy indeed to be able to do this.
>Lean in and kiss her again, then grin at her
>"How about this: if I ever have any other women lining up to kiss me, they all have to get your stamp of approval first."

>Rin gapes. "Me?"

« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2016, 12:23:27 AM »
>Don't stop grinning
>"Well, you are my girlfriend, after all."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:25:41 AM by DracoOmega »

« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2016, 12:49:27 AM »
>Don't stop grinning
>"Well, you are my girlfriend, after all."

>The kasha considers that quite seriously for a moment. She really does have a cute thinking face. Eventually, though, a smile spreads across her face. "I can live with that."

« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2016, 12:57:44 AM »
>"Then it's a deal."
>Give her another quick kiss, then turn to Marigold
>"I do hope I'm not embarrassing you over there."

« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2016, 01:10:16 AM »
>"Then it's a deal."
>Give her another quick kiss, then turn to Marigold
>"I do hope I'm not embarrassing you over there."

>"I don't get embarassed." Marigold replies plainly.
>"You don't?" Rin asks.
>"I don't seem to. Not like other people seem to."

« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2016, 01:14:54 AM »
>"That's... that's a little unusual, but I suppose in some ways it's a good thing for you. After all, people feel embarrassed all the time about things that aren't worth feeling bad about. As long as you can understand the why of the things that embarrass other people and be sensitive to that, but that's one of the things your counselors are here for, after all."

« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2016, 02:05:37 AM »
>"That's... that's a little unusual, but I suppose in some ways it's a good thing for you. After all, people feel embarrassed all the time about things that aren't worth feeling bad about. As long as you can understand the why of the things that embarrass other people and be sensitive to that, but that's one of the things your counselors are here for, after all."

>"Yes. I've asked about that. Koishi told me that shame is a 'societal construct.' That means that people make their own shame, yes?"

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2016, 02:30:41 AM »
>"No more than we make all our emotions, but what people feel is shameful stems from the conventions of society and how they believe or fear other people will react to them."

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2016, 02:35:23 AM »
>"No more than we make all our emotions, but what people feel is shameful stems from the conventions of society and how they believe or fear other people will react to them."

>"But don't people make society?"

« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2016, 03:10:43 AM »
>"True, but no one person does, and no person grows up outside of one. We all inherit parts of the society that others made for us before we were even born."

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2016, 04:04:11 AM »
>"True, but no one person does, and no person grows up outside of one. We all inherit parts of the society that others made for us before we were even born."

>"You might not get a lot of that stuff yet, but society's new to you." White Rose adds.
>"Yes. There are many things I haven't learned yet. I know that some questions are rude, and some are not rude, and it is not good to be rude. It makes people feel bad."

« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2016, 04:11:36 AM »
>"That's probably a good way to look at it, yes. But everyone makes mistakes sometimes, even those of us with a lot more experience, so it's important not to be too hard on yourself for it and apologize if you hurt someone by mistake."

« Reply #406 on: June 09, 2016, 10:23:27 PM »
>"That's probably a good way to look at it, yes. But everyone makes mistakes sometimes, even those of us with a lot more experience, so it's important not to be too hard on yourself for it and apologize if you hurt someone by mistake."

>Marigold nods in understanding. "Then, may I ask you a question that might be rude?"

« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2016, 11:25:54 PM »
>"Feel free."

« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2016, 11:54:30 PM »
>"Feel free."

>"Are you only interested in kissing women?"

« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2016, 12:02:30 AM »
>We are, right? At least in the romantic sense, anyway.

« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2016, 12:28:25 AM »
>We are, right? At least in the romantic sense, anyway.

>Certainly at the moment. But you're not about to rule the possibility out forever. After all, you're still young, and really only recently coming into your sexuality. You imagine there's a lot left to discover.
>Plus there's the possibility of children in the future, which is something else you don't want to rule out. Here on Earth, that still requires male-female interaction. Rumor has it the Lunarians have figured out a way to get around the male necessity, but if they have, they're keeping that secret awfully close to the vest. Reisen might know.
>Assuming your newfound magical powers don't offer an option in that area.

« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2016, 12:31:39 AM »
>"At least in the romantic sense."

« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2016, 12:47:47 AM »
>"At least in the romantic sense."

>"And that is fine with you?" Marigold asks Rin.
>"She doesn't nee-" the kasha starts, then clamps her mouth shut for a moment to think. "Well... If they're good people. And they're good for her. After all, part of my job is to protect her, in lots of ways. I guess that includes this way."

« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2016, 12:57:15 AM »
>"I rest easier knowing you're at my side."

« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2016, 02:45:10 AM »
>"I rest easier knowing you're at my side."

>Marigold smiles. "So, mother protects the world. And you protect mother."
>"As best as I can." Rin replies modestly.
>The young youkai sighs then. "I wish she did not need protection."

« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2016, 03:18:53 AM »
>"I think we all need others to rely upon from time to time. It's nothing to feel bad about."

« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2016, 03:38:36 AM »
>"I think we all need others to rely upon from time to time. It's nothing to feel bad about."

>"I meant from the dark things in the world. The ones that corrupted me." Marigold replies evenly. Her matter of fact use of the word 'corrupted' makes Rin wince in sympathy.

« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2016, 04:14:21 AM »
>"I am safer in the face of them than most people would be. And if taking that risk means that others can stay safe then, well... I do it gladly."
>Smile at her
>"There's one good reason standing right in front of me."

« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2016, 04:40:18 AM »
>"I am safer in the face of them than most people would be. And if taking that risk means that others can stay safe then, well... I do it gladly."
>Smile at her
>"There's one good reason standing right in front of me."

>"Thank you." she replies politely. "But I do wish I could keep you safe, too."
>Her words draw a strong reaction from the ring on your finger.
>marigold continues, "Perhaps some day. Now, though, I understand that I need to be here."

« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2016, 05:07:55 AM »
>"You're learning quickly. I have no doubt the day will come that you'll feel able to make a difference in the world."
>"And if there's anything I can do to help, just ask."