Author Topic: Dungeonland - Murdering your friends in the name of fun 2  (Read 1627 times)

Bio

• resident walker
Dungeonland - Murdering your friends in the name of fun 2
« on: January 29, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »
Once again Paradox Interactive have created a game (well they published these games, but you get the drift) where you can be a massive jerk to all your friends.
With the official release date slated for Jan 29, 2013 (or Jan 30, 2013 for me on steam), I thought a thread now could be used.

Like the previous friend-killing simulator, the game does have single-player, but the entire thing is obviously intended to be played in multiplayer with your friends (with it supporting both local and Steam online multiplayer). Because killing hapless strangers over the internet isn't as fun as exploding someone you know with booby trapped chicken.
One player takes on the role of being the 'Dungeon Master' and unleashes hordes of rabbits, bees and exploding things on 3 daring adventurers who happen to wander into the park.
TB gameplay video.

Not many people on my friends list seem to own this game, but all things considered it hasn't been released yet.
So when it releases perhaps we could set up a few games here so that one person can try to brutally murderise the rest of us. Or we can discuss how annoying rabbits are.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:58:39 AM by Biohazurd »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Dungeonland - Murdering your friends in the name of fun 2
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »
It may be TB BUT I WANT THIS FUCKING GAME SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:34:44 PM »
Why won't it release yet? I have it waiting on my steam account dammit. I just want to kill my friends :/

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »
Thirty-six minutes

Good news is, it's out!

Bad news is, it's a broken and unplayable mess.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:02:28 AM by Umbrellumby »