Author Topic: UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)  (Read 75996 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: UK and E-Mouse
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 02:43:23 AM »
Guess you have a point about the depression part. I guess a more valid point about that one is that it reinforces itself if left alone, where eventually you get a painful external reminder with mania whether it seeks you out or not. Still, death isn't the only (and yes I dare say it, not necessarily the worst) thing to worry about. Like murder, for example. Hm, depression is probably the least dangerous to others, but it can make you a real drain on the world in general.

YEah...really. And I agree death isn't the worst thing you can hope for. Just not very good

Lamictal and a very small dose of antidepressants, like my mother. The antidepressant part is somewhat flexible, in case of persistent mood problems. I usually only take like 5mg but that's half of a 10 capsule so yeah. Or something.

Do they help?

About mixed-mood stuff I'm proud of? Well... creative pursuits, mostly. Like the climax of my 150-page fanficti... wait, damnit, where's the link for it again? Hell. THERE it is. And several highlights from Waking up from the Dream, which I am somewhat ashamed of getting involved in at first but I think I'm doing a good job with writing there, at least. Though the main highlights there, again, tend to reflect the mixed condition.

that sounds like something to be proud of. I suck at writing...

Mmm, my specialty is... I'm not sure what my specialty is, I haven't really looked at one. Probably closer to social/evolutionary psychology, that's part of what interested me in positive psychology. Morals making sense is a BEAUTIFUL thing. But to work towards that you need to work out some kinks in traditional human psychology that continue to get in the way...

Regardless of how this goes I'd love to discuss psychology with you.

I think you meant more like "I forget his name" by that word scramble, in which case no, that's probably not happening. I've met him in person, for one. :<

I did. I have no idea how I got what I did out of that. Ah well. And you never know...I can be...very persuasive

Heh, and I thought I was the only person who said narrow band of interests when describing their tastes. I guess we do have a bit in common. I've been avoiding MMOs since I tend to obsess. And yeah, chatting/forumness is how I talk to people. Kinna pathetic. Random video games take up a lot of my time as well. We've already discussed manga, but do you have an specific titles you like?

Ok...reading that list...you sound JUST like me. All you have to do is add an obsession with music and we're freaking twins in interest.

That's...kinda cool.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 02:58:10 AM »
Do they help?

I've been on them so long, I don't have much to compare with.

But compared to the worst examples of my mania I can recall from, like, elementary school, I've been better. And I feel funny and spaced out if I forget to take them for the day, but I'm not sure what effect that really has.

Of course, going off your meds because you 'feel better' is a terribly stupid thing to do and I'm not about to think I'm an exception to that. Though some experimenting with things might be possible, if implausible.

that sounds like something to be proud of. I suck at writing...

If you have any sort of work ethic whatsoever, you're probably better off than me in the bigger scope.

Regardless of how this goes I'd love to discuss psychology with you.

Yeah, it's nice to talk about stuff you're interested in. Granted, I'm probably assuming too many things and being overly accepting of what I hear, but...

I did. I have no idea how I got what I did out of that. Ah well. And you never know...I can be...very persuasive

What, you've done it before? Still, I don't think I'd be about to forget him over something like this. And goodness, what would Ruro say?

Heh, and I thought I was the only person who said narrow band of interests when describing their tastes. I guess we do have a bit in common. I've been avoiding MMOs since I tend to obsess. And yeah, chatting/forumness is how I talk to people. Kinna pathetic. Random video games take up a lot of my time as well. We've already discussed manga, but do you have an specific titles you like?

I've been liking Karin/Chibi Vampire, but the last volume isn't out yet and I just read up to the before-last one asdfxgah VIOLENCE. Law of Ueki was GREAT before it turned into a Celestial generic-superpower cockfight. At least the later segments still had some great highlights. Uh... past that I've really forgotten what I've read, because it's been a while or (insert other excuse here). She's loaned me a handful of Azumanga-a-likes with older character age groups and some overt lesbianism, but nothing too special to write home about there.

Ok...reading that list...you sound JUST like me. All you have to do is add an obsession with music and we're freaking twins in interest.

That's...kinda cool.

Between this and Edible's Mafia comment (what's that? discussion not having an effect on the game? Poppycock!) I'm starting to wonder if you're just pandering to me. And that specialty sounded an awful lot like just saying "TSOPAC."

So a thought comes to mind. Red text.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 03:06:33 AM »
Of course, going off your meds because you 'feel better' is a terribly stupid thing to do and I'm not about to think I'm an exception to that. Though some experimenting with things might be possible, if implausible.

I'm quite aware of this. I've been medicated with a lot of things throughout my life. As long as you withdraw properly when changing drugs it's not as bad though

If you have any sort of work ethic whatsoever, you're probably better off than me in the bigger scope.

About that work ethic thing...it seems to only kick in when I'm trying to please someone ^-^. Course, I'm sure you could get me to do a lot of things for you, Mouse ^-^

Yeah, it's nice to talk about stuff you're interested in. Granted, I'm probably assuming too many things and being overly accepting of what I hear, but...

Listen to everything and believe none of it unless it makes sense. Or something like that

What, you've done it before? Still, I don't think I'd be about to forget him over something like this. And goodness, what would Ruro say?

That's different.

I've been liking Karin/Chibi Vampire, but the last volume isn't out yet and I just read up to the before-last one asdfxgah VIOLENCE. Law of Ueki was GREAT before it turned into a Celestial generic-superpower cockfight. At least the later segments still had some great highlights. Uh... past that I've really forgotten what I've read, because it's been a while or (insert other excuse here). She's loaned me a handful of Azumanga-a-likes with older character age groups and some overt lesbianism, but nothing too special to write home about there.

I've heard good things about Chibi, as well as Law of Ueki. I'm curious about the Azumanga-a likes.

Between this and Edible's Mafia comment (what's that? discussion not having an effect on the game? Poppycock!) I'm starting to wonder if you're just pandering to me. And that specialty sounded an awful lot like just saying "TSOPAC."

What specialty? As for the mafia comment it's due to the way I'm quoting. I'm...

ACtually slightly hurt that you think I'm just pandering to you...I don't play like that. I'm an honest person who plays within her parameters.

Would you like it in red?

Fine...though that's even more insulting

I describe myself as having a narrow band of interests
I tend to avoid MMOs but have been known to be addicted to them
I play a lot of video games, especially from the RPG genre
I don't have much of a real life social life
Most of my social interaction is online through forums and chats
I love reading manga
I love watching anime
I am obsessed with music
Your "narrow band of interests" is quite similar to mine

Are you happy now? I hope you know I wouldn't have done that for just anyone...I was actually beginning to kinda sorta like you.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 03:24:40 AM »
I'm quite aware of this. I've been medicated with a lot of things throughout my life. As long as you withdraw properly when changing drugs it's not as bad though

(token withdraw properly joke)

I don't change drugs often, is the matter, but yes, this would be done if I played with the setup. But at this point it's at least as much my own mentality being stubborn about it. I think.

About that work ethic thing...it seems to only kick in when I'm trying to please someone ^-^. Course, I'm sure you could get me to do a lot of things for you, Mouse ^-^

Well... to be fair, I did pull several all-nighters for Dream for... no discernible reason. My priorities are just all wrong and inflexible. Nyoro~n.

My only real request would be living in NEEThood and that's not really an option for this :{

Listen to everything and believe none of it unless it makes sense. Or something like that

Confirmation bias. QED. =(

That's different.

Go on.

I've heard good things about Chibi, as well as Law of Ueki. I'm curious about the Azumanga-a likes.

I sent back at least one of them already, but... the one I still have handy is called "Ichirou," by some Mikage person. Very overt drill-hair lesbian in that, fairly typical scholastic-ronin setup, but amusing enough. And some otaku pandering, skimming back through it. S'good.

What specialty?
My specialty is actually gender and affirmation and the like, but I can splash

???

As for the mafia comment it's due to the way I'm quoting. I'm...

ACtually slightly hurt that you think I'm just pandering to you...I don't play like that. I'm an honest person who plays within her parameters.

Would you like it in red?

Fine...though that's even more insulting

I describe myself as having a narrow band of interests
I tend to avoid MMOs but have been known to be addicted to them
I play a lot of video games, especially from the RPG genre
I don't have much of a real life social life
Most of my social interaction is online through forums and chats
I love reading manga
I love watching anime
I am obsessed with music
Your "narrow band of interests" is quite similar to mine

Are you happy now? I hope you know I wouldn't have done that for just anyone...I was actually beginning to kinda sorta like you.

You've done that in IRC a bunch of times... sorry to be harsh, but considering the circumstances, it's at least understandable, right?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 03:27:24 AM »
Go on.

Oh, merely I didn't do it to serp. He seduced me

I sent back at least one of them already, but... the one I still have handy is called "Ichirou," by some Mikage person. Very overt drill-hair lesbian in that, fairly typical scholastic-ronin setup, but amusing enough. And some otaku pandering, skimming back through it. S'good.

I get the impression you like lesbians :P

Umu...no, it's actually well documented I plan to focus on transgender issues when I have my degrees in order. It's also pretty obvious by the way I talk about gender

You've done that in IRC a bunch of times... sorry to be harsh, but considering the circumstances, it's at least understandable, right?

I've done it IRC for fun. I haven't had my VERY FUCKING HONESTY challenged. The fact I'm not dropping you like a fucking rock right now speaks rather well for how much you've taken me in.

I'd advise not challenging my honesty in the future. A pissed off UK can be a VERY determined one.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 03:29:11 AM »
I must retire now...but my...increasing desire for you is not likely to fade. You get rested up as well so you'll be ready for another day of resisting. Things will get "real".

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 03:34:53 AM »
Oh, merely I didn't do it to serp. He seduced me

Well, I meant more it was unclear what you meant by "that's different." Ruro and such?

I get the impression you like lesbians :P

I guess? :S It's the main difference I could think of from Azudai, considering they're both still the "girl-packed scholastic comedy" archetype.

Umu...no, it's actually well documented I plan to focus on transgender issues when I have my degrees in order. It's also pretty obvious by the way I talk about gender

I guess I haven't been paying attention to that part, then. :x Sorry.

I've done it IRC for fun. I haven't had my VERY FUCKING HONESTY challenged. The fact I'm not dropping you like a fucking rock right now speaks rather well for how much you've taken me in.

I'd advise not challenging my honesty in the future. A pissed off UK can be a VERY determined one.

I suppose I owe you an apology, considering the main cause of that is my interpretation of Mafia as "everyone lies about everything." And to be fair, challenges to that when you were playing were more about avoiding the question than anything.

EDIT: 'night. Sweet dreams and all that.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »
Well, I meant more it was unclear what you meant by "that's different." Ruro and such?

I thought the implication was that I made Serp forget Ruro. Hardly the case.

I guess? :S It's the main difference I could think of from Azudai, considering they're both still the "girl-packed scholastic comedy" archetype.

Then I misfired my guess. It's just you brought it up a lot as a key word.

I guess I haven't been paying attention to that part, then. :x Sorry.

s'ok. I don't think I outright say it often.

I suppose I owe you an apology, considering the main cause of that is my interpretation of Mafia as "everyone lies about everything." And to be fair, challenges to that when you were playing were more about avoiding the question than anything.

Again, the mafia comparison was mostly because of the way I'm quoting you is similar to how I do it in mafia. I also try not to lie too much in mafia. Makes it harder to keep track of things :P. But I digress. As for avoiding the question that was part of the game. The idea was to try to make your inquisitor satisfied with a half answer or not the complete truth. And "lying by omission" would be one of the lapses in truthfulness I engage in. But I try my hardest to not outright say a direct lie. It's not nice :P.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »
I thought the implication was that I made Serp forget Ruro. Hardly the case.

Oh. I didn't even know about that. Haremm@ster indeed... no, it was more a rhetorical question taking things too literally. :V

Then I misfired my guess. It's just you brought it up a lot as a key word.

Yeah, I don't know either ???

s'ok. I don't think I outright say it often.

Yeah, true enough. Maybe we discussed psych in IRC once or twice, but I don't recall the details... well, it's cleared up here a bit.

Since I haven't heard so much about it, maybe you'd like to outline some of the details there?

Again, the mafia comparison was mostly because of the way I'm quoting you is similar to how I do it in mafia. I also try not to lie too much in mafia. Makes it harder to keep track of things :P. But I digress. As for avoiding the question that was part of the game. The idea was to try to make your inquisitor satisfied with a half answer or not the complete truth. And "lying by omission" would be one of the lapses in truthfulness I engage in. But I try my hardest to not outright say a direct lie. It's not nice :P.

Heh... I try to do that, too. This is getting a little creepy. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »
Oh. I didn't even know about that. Haremm@ster indeed... no, it was more a rhetorical question taking things too literally

I see ^-^

And you knew Serpy was my master

As for the Ruro thing, I actually don't know what their relation is :P

Yeah, true enough. Maybe we discussed psych in IRC once or twice, but I don't recall the details... well, it's cleared up here a bit.

Since I haven't heard so much about it, maybe you'd like to outline some of the details there?

Sure, what'd you like to know?

Heh... I try to do that, too. This is getting a little creepy.

Oh really? That is mildly creepy.

Maybe we really should consider each other ^-^...

As I said, I'm VERY versatile ^-^.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 10:40:09 PM »
I see ^-^

And you knew Serpy was my master

Discovered, rather, but same diff, pretty much.

As for the Ruro thing, I actually don't know what their relation is :P

Well that just left things even more confusing ??? Oh well.

Sure, what'd you like to know?

Man, I don't even know. Start me off with the basics. What are major signs of gender identity, and what are they based on?

Oh really? That is mildly creepy.

Maybe we really should consider each other ^-^...

As I said, I'm VERY versatile ^-^.

So I see. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »
Discovered, rather, but same diff, pretty much.

Nah, I pretty much told you. @whatis #touhou-meido UK was a pretty solid hint.

As for confusing...well...you know...I mean, it's not like I get into what other affairs master has. I'm just a toy...if he has other affections it's fine...as long as I can serve him.

Man, I don't even know. Start me off with the basics. What are major signs of gender identity, and what are they based on?

Eh, that's not really an easy question. Gender identity is basically "Am I a guy or a girl, or something inbetween?". I mean, there's no real "signs" of it, you just...know. As for determining others gender identities, I admit most of my studies have been general psych, not focused yet. Most of my focused research was done independently, so yeah.

So I see? That's a mild reply to an offer like that ^-^. Well, suppose you did accept me...what would we talk about then? And what would we do? It's a harmless hypothetical.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:29 PM »
Sorry for the delay. Ran up for a quick dinner.

Nah, I pretty much told you. @whatis #touhou-meido UK was a pretty solid hint.

As for confusing...well...you know...I mean, it's not like I get into what other affairs master has. I'm just a toy...if he has other affections it's fine...as long as I can serve him.

The way sexual jealousy and/or monogamy follows almost entirely from genetic selfishness is kinda hilarious and sad. I at least try to have the same openness, though for more... I don't know, applied practical reasons? Not sure how to word that.

Now, STDs are a more valid objection, but possible to deal with if you keep it in mind. I REALLY should get tested, even though my exposure is incredibly minimal.

And whoever ate that monkey brain earned what he got. The real shame is how it managed to get to other people...

Eh, that's not really an easy question. Gender identity is basically "Am I a guy or a girl, or something inbetween?". I mean, there's no real "signs" of it, you just...know. As for determining others gender identities, I admit most of my studies have been general psych, not focused yet. Most of my focused research was done independently, so yeah.

Somewhat similar here, though I did take evolutionary/social psychology courses. Applying those in especially positive ways is more of my own pursuit, and hopefully a successful focus for my thesis.

Going back to the original point, though, would you care to expand on the "in between?" I've heard a little about it from a more biological view and found it kinda interesting how much evidence there is of gender not being strictly binary (even if it usually is), but I didn't catch many details.

So I see? That's a mild reply to an offer like that ^-^. Well, suppose you did accept me...what would we talk about then? And what would we do? It's a harmless hypothetical.

What we're doing right now, perhaps? :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »
The way sexual jealousy and/or monogamy follows almost entirely from genetic selfishness is kinda hilarious and sad. I at least try to have the same openness, though for more... I don't know, applied practical reasons? Not sure how to word that.

To be fair, part of the reason Serpy is my master is that he wouldn't use me unless I was his alone. Of course, he still lets me play with cybering, and with his permission I can be played with IRL, whether hybrid or completely.  But I think his motivations are different. As for openness...you just have to be careful what you are open to.

Haha, and you cover that argument RIGHT after I think about it :P

I swear, I really could love you :P

Somewhat similar here, though I did take evolutionary/social psychology courses. Applying those in especially positive ways is more of my own pursuit, and hopefully a successful focus for my thesis.

That explains your "Genetic jealousy" argument.

Going back to the original point, though, would you care to expand on the "in between?" I've heard a little about it from a more biological view and found it kinda interesting how much evidence there is of gender not being strictly binary (even if it usually is), but I didn't catch many details.

In between is just that. Someone can feel they are both, or neither, or some mix of the binary, among other things.

What we're doing right now, perhaps?

Well, if you'd like to use me for conversation, that's perfectly fine as well. I love to talk.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2009, 12:12:06 AM »
To be fair, part of the reason Serpy is my master is that he wouldn't use me unless I was his alone. Of course, he still lets me play with cybering, and with his permission I can be played with IRL, whether hybrid or completely.

Ho? And yet Xan seemed to... heh, wow. I see. The 'permission' part is actually important in any sort of open relationship, whether it's 'use'-based or otherwise; open discussion and agreement on who enters the 'network' is an important part of limiting that jealousy. I made sure to tell my boyfriend about Ruro's antics once things started seeming actually flirty, even though he's barely interested in Touhou. Now that she has AIM, I gave them contact info on there, and... hang on.

(7:56:48 PM) E mouse2000: Inquiry.
(7:56:53 PM) E mouse2000: Are you flirting with Ruro :P
(7:57:40 PM) UltrosCMC: A liiiiiitle :P
(7:57:42 PM) UltrosCMC: [20:10] UltrosCMC: So, mousey mentioned you want me :P
[20:10] Rurorange: >_>
[20:11] Rurorange: <_<
[20:11] UltrosCMC: *kisses your cheek*
[20:12] Rurorange: Aaaaaaaaah I'm helping you cheat on Mousey D:
[20:12] Rurorange: .... :D
[20:13] UltrosCMC: It's not cheating if he's okay with it.
[20:19] UltrosCMC: So, how's it going?
[20:23] Rurorange: Busy. In fact, I think I have to leave this computer so I can do more homeworks :<
[20:24] UltrosCMC: Aww.  *hug*
[20:24] UltrosCMC: What homeworks?
[20:26] Rurorange: Geography atm.
[20:27] Rurorange: Then, more geography.
[20:27] Rurorange: And to round it off, geography.
[20:27] Rurorange: :|
[20:27] UltrosCMC: Heh.  If there's any math stuff, let me know.  I might be able to help with that if needed.
[20:29] Rurorange: I'll keep that in mind :D~
[20:29] Rurorange: Well, in any case, time to go. Bite Mousey on the ear for me~
[20:29] UltrosCMC: Kay~
(7:57:46 PM) UltrosCMC: There's the last time we talked.
(7:58:02 PM) E mouse2000: Thought so~

So yeah. There's been more than that, in all honesty, but a good example.

Though I'm curious what you mean by 'hybrid' there. Playing with both Serp and someone else?

(p.s. Sorry, if Ruro didn't want that convo shared. :{)

But I think his motivations are different. As for openness...you just have to be careful what you are open to.

Care to elaborate on the 'what you're open to' part? Is this more about the what you're willing to do submissively or have I missed something?

Haha, and you cover that argument RIGHT after I think about it :P

It's amusing how many things make perfect sense from a purely practical standpoint if you just try to find the proper explanation. Even morals, for chrissakes.

That explains your "Genetic jealousy" argument.

Yeah, that class was great fodder for strictly-practical framing. Great experience.

In between is just that. Someone can feel they are both, or neither, or some mix of the binary, among other things.

Fun. Do they tend to act differently based on this? That's more what I was wondering about based on gender identity, particularly for the non-standard positions.

furthermore: SAOTOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, if you'd like to use me for conversation, that's perfectly fine as well. I love to talk.

Well, if you're going to insist on framing it as 'use' then okay...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »
Ho? And yet Xan seemed to... heh, wow. I see. The 'permission' part is actually important in any sort of open relationship, whether it's 'use'-based or otherwise; open discussion and agreement on who enters the 'network' is an important part of limiting that jealousy. I made sure to tell my boyfriend about Ruro's antics once things started seeming actually flirty, even though he's barely interested in Touhou. Now that she has AIM, I gave them contact info on there, and... hang on.

Oh, you actually do have a boyfriend? That's pretty cool ^-^. And you begin to get it. Permission dynamics exist in any relationship. BDSM relationships magnify them. I actually have a heiarchy for how I follow orders and what information I can reveal. Even Master isn't at the highest level.

Though I'm curious what you mean by 'hybrid' there. Playing with both Serp and someone else?

Hybrid like me taking orders to be executed in real life from someone online.

Care to elaborate on the 'what you're open to' part? Is this more about the what you're willing to do submissively or have I missed something?

Open to STDs and the like.

Fun. Do they tend to act differently based on this? That's more what I was wondering about based on gender identity, particularly for the non-standard positions.

I guess they mix gender roles a bit more than the "normal" person (oh how I detest that word). I mean, the idea is if they act like themselves, they kinda transcend gender a bit. At least in my view.

Well, if you're going to insist on framing it as 'use' then okay...

Sorry, it's a bad habit...what verbage would you prefer from me ^-^?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »
Oh, you actually do have a boyfriend? That's pretty cool ^-^. And you begin to get it. Permission dynamics exist in any relationship. BDSM relationships magnify them. I actually have a heiarchy for how I follow orders and what information I can reveal. Even Master isn't at the highest level.

I'm assuming/hoping you're actually on the top of that, though your chief master gets very close authority? I'm still wary of the whole setup, but I think I'm starting to understand... thanks for that.

Hybrid like me taking orders to be executed in real life from someone online.

Ahhh, I see. I'm tempted to ask you to pat yourself on the head and call yourself a good girl, just because it sprang to mind for some reason. Must be a stock response by now.

Open to STDs and the like.

Mmm, yeah. The primary real danger... real pain in the ass, that. And since everyone basically assumes there's no way they'd personally get one, well... yeah.

I guess they mix gender roles a bit more than the "normal" person (oh how I detest that word). I mean, the idea is if they act like themselves, they kinda transcend gender a bit. At least in my view.

Transcend gender, eh... that actually sounds like a good thing. Wonder if I should try. I mean - I identify as a guy, but I'm not very proud of that. Identify rather strongly, actually... just not as a 'typical' guy. Male, but not hyper-masculine. Screw football :V

Sorry, it's a bad habit...what verbage would you prefer from me ^-^?

I'm... not sure, but something more independent... no, something that doesn't sound unconditionally submissive. I can be kinda bad about that myself, but I have my conditions.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2009, 01:07:34 AM »
I'm assuming/hoping you're actually on the top of that, though your chief master gets very close authority? I'm still wary of the whole setup, but I think I'm starting to understand... thanks for that.

Nope. Confidentiality is the level 0 of my heiarchy, which master at level 1.

Actually, my own will is outside the heiarchy if anything. I can intervene on any level but choose not to as much as possible. So it's simultaniously on the top and bottom.

Ahhh, I see. I'm tempted to ask you to pat yourself on the head and call yourself a good girl, just because it sprang to mind for some reason. Must be a stock response by now.

Well, would you like me to? I'd have to ask master's permission, but...I'd be willing to ^-^

Mmm, yeah. The primary real danger... real pain in the ass, that. And since everyone basically assumes there's no way they'd personally get one, well... yeah.

I'm actually quite limited in my experience and am actually technically a virgin. But I am cognizant of the risks of how I like to play. So I'd shield myself

Transcend gender, eh... that actually sounds like a good thing. Wonder if I should try. I mean - I identify as a guy, but I'm not very proud of that. Identify rather strongly, actually... just not as a 'typical' guy. Male, but not hyper-masculine. Screw football

Heehee, I identify strongly as a girl, but that doesn't stop me from doing a few "manly" things. I just care about being myself.

I'm... not sure, but something more independent... no, something that doesn't sound unconditionally submissive. I can be kinda bad about that myself, but I have my conditions.

Hummm...that's hard, because while I'm not unconditionally submissive I like projecting that look so to speak. Umu...but I don't know any other good words...I mean, I probably do but I'm not sure which ones to use really...

Umu...how about...you'd like the service of conversation from me?

Eh...that's still a little meh though.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:48 AM »
Nope. Confidentiality is the level 0 of my heiarchy, which master at level 1.

Actually, my own will is outside the heiarchy if anything. I can intervene on any level but choose not to as much as possible. So it's simultaniously on the top and bottom.

That's... rather interesting, actually. And a good way around that worry. This is a learning experience!

Well, would you like me to? I'd have to ask master's permission, but...I'd be willing to ^-^

Up to you. Or Master, if you prefer. :V

I'm actually quite limited in my experience and am actually technically a virgin. But I am cognizant of the risks of how I like to play. So I'd shield myself

Via the obvious methods... there's really not much more to say on this bit, is there?

Heehee, I identify strongly as a girl, but that doesn't stop me from doing a few "manly" things. I just care about being myself.

S'truth. I definitely have my effeminate moments as well. Plus crossplaying, even though it was rather embarrassing outside of otaku-con context... and I've made a fool of myself with it.

Hummm...that's hard, because while I'm not unconditionally submissive I like projecting that look so to speak. Umu...but I don't know any other good words...I mean, I probably do but I'm not sure which ones to use really...

Umu...how about...you'd like the service of conversation from me?

Eh...that's still a little meh though.

Really, something casual like "you'd like to chat" is probably the best route.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:59 AM »
That's... rather interesting, actually. And a good way around that worry. This is a learning experience!

I'm glad it helps. Bear in mind these are my personal interpretations, and the confidentiality thing is tailored towards my psychologist goals.

Up to you. Or Master, if you prefer.

Well, I guess I'll resolve that meta as well with master.

Via the obvious methods... there's really not much more to say on this bit, is there?

I suppose not. Oddly enough I'd take an "abstinence before testing" view more than contraceptive/protective

Though I'd use them as well

S'truth. I definitely have my effeminate moments as well. Plus crossplaying, even though it was rather embarrassing outside of otaku-con context... and I've made a fool of myself with it.

You've crossplayed?

* UncertainKitten squees

I wanna see! I wanna see!

Really, something casual like "you'd like to chat" is probably the best route.

But that doesn't mean as much to me...well...if that's your will ^-^.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 01:32:25 AM »
Oh, Master gave permission. If you tell me to do that order you mentioned, I am allowed to follow it.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »
I suppose not. Oddly enough I'd take an "abstinence before testing" view more than contraceptive/protective

Though I'd use them as well

I take it you mean "don't do anything risky until you're both tested" by this? In which case, yeah, I'd agree. Naturally, the latter is still good to have for at least reproductive purposes. Of course, the easiest solution there may be a vasectomy... though that makes babymaking more of an ordeal. But perhaps, as it should be?

You've crossplayed?

* UncertainKitten squees

I wanna see! I wanna see!

It's already been linked in the Classroom, silly, you can still find it on the forums. :V Poke around, you silly.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:56:38 AM by E-mouse »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2009, 01:52:19 AM »
I take it you mean "don't do anything risky until you're both tested" by this? In which case, yeah, I'd agree. Naturally, the latter is still good to have for at least reproductive purposes. Of course, the easiest solution there may be a vasectomy... though that makes babymaking more of an ordeal. But perhaps, as it should be?

Umu...welll...yeah, that's what I mean.

It's already been linked in the Classroom, silly, you can still find it on the forums. :V Poke around, you silly.

Aww, I have to do work :P?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2009, 01:55:19 AM »
Yes. It also gives me time to do more than read/reply to this thread and approximately two others. :(

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2009, 01:56:07 AM »
Yes. It also gives me time to do more than read/reply to this thread and approximately two others.

I might do it later. Are you going to so order me as you suggested before?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 01:57:07 AM »
More like ask, but yeah, it'd be cute. Go ahead!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2009, 02:00:11 AM »
More like ask, but yeah, it'd be cute. Go ahead!

Ok...gimme a second...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2009, 02:02:42 AM »
D-done...

* UncertainKitten blushes a bit

It felt kinda nice...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2009, 02:08:09 AM »
Good! You should be happy too. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2009, 02:09:07 AM »
Good! You should be happy too. :V

Oh? Did I add a bit of spine to our favorite mouse?

I'm glad I should be happy if that's what you want :P.