Author Topic: High School Musical 3 Video Review (FINISHED, fixed DL link)  (Read 15965 times)

Helion

• I am the very model of a scientist salarian
Re: High School Musical 3 Video Review (FINISHED, fixed DL link)
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »
It was a good effort and I can definitely see you took a lot from Doug Walker. Which is a good thing. I still believe you should stick to references everyone can get for maximum comical effect.

As for the accent it was good, and I doubt anyone can say a lot about that because if English is not your native language it'll take years of 24/7 English life to disguise it. I've heard people with much worse accents than his and I also will never fool anyone into thinking I'm a native speaker.

Good work, keep going!  :D

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 02:13:48 PM »
I still believe you should stick to references everyone can get for maximum comical effect.
Well, nobody will get
Spoiler:
ORANGE IS THE COLOUR OF EVIL
anyway, but thanks for the tip.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »
[german]
Wenn du im Umkreis Stuttgart lebst, ist das sehr wahrscheinlich. [/german]
[german]
Hrmm, solange Stuttgart nicht durch extraterrestrisches Einwirken ins M?nsterland verlegt wurde, kann ich dann davon ausgehen, dass wir uns nicht kennen.

...Mist.
[/german]

Maybe I AM going to do Twilight next... MAYBE.
I don't care what you do next, but whatever it is, I am looking forward to it.  :D
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »
[german]
Hrmm, solange Stuttgart nicht durch extraterrestrisches Einwirken ins M?nsterland verlegt wurde, kann ich dann davon ausgehen, dass wir uns nicht kennen.

...Mist.
[/german]
I don't care what you do next, but whatever it is, I am looking forward to it.  :D
For now, I have to work on my Danmakufu contest entry.