Author Topic: [Tabletop RPG] Touhou Danmaku Yuugi -flowers- 1.5 Revamp  (Read 6683 times)

[Tabletop RPG] Touhou Danmaku Yuugi -flowers- 1.5 Revamp
« on: November 09, 2016, 05:00:12 AM »
Hi everyone!
So I am going to assume this is the proper forum to post and explain my work here, so I'll go ahead and do that now.
So, some of you might be familiar (or not) with the Danmaku Yuugi -flowers- RPG. It got a fantranslation a long time ago, but the translation is... really inadequate and really hard to make out and understand, but I really wanted to GM a game in the system, so I guess I took it upon myself interpret it and rework the system to make it easily playable. Some of the book required heavy rewrites and others didn't. I recently finished playtesting the game, so I'd like to post my work and results here. The first link will be the rewrite google document, and the second will be the skills table. I'd like feedback if anybody feels up to reading it. I've also got a Discord server up for discussion of the game, so if you're interested in that shoot me a PM as well. Right now it's rather small though.

Link 1: Rewrite Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/101ttpNOmt9N5B9Dz11ZolkA9sFKfkIAxWUWYeVoPfcc/edit?usp=sharing

Link 2: Skill Table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SNGSJi2-7gyQri_cEeQre4ajJDS5S1k41TAPpL3M5Vw/edit?usp=sharing

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: [Tabletop RPG] Touhou Danmaku Yuugi -flowers- 1.5 Revamp
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 09:55:17 AM »
Hi there Grimalkinii,

I am currently thinking whether this is the correct place to post your work. Technically you're doing translations so it might be more fitting in the Touhou Projects sections. So your post might be moved there, but don't worry. I will post a redirection notice.

Re: [Tabletop RPG] Touhou Danmaku Yuugi -flowers- 1.5 Revamp
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 09:04:42 PM »
No worries; I was sort of unsure where to post this anyway, and I kind of figured this was the best place. Feel free to move it if it's necessary!