~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
Official Touhou Project Magazine 2016: w/ Uni Akiyama and ZUN's music CD
<< < (2/50) > >>
Plubio:
This sounds so nice, damn.
I'm looking forward the contents of this magazine, and the new Touhou manga/novel as well. Glad to see Masakichi again, I love his art.
Validon98:

--- Quote from: PK on August 13, 2015, 03:32:48 PM ---"Creators of outer world"...maybe some other Gensokyo-like place is involved, or they plan to create another one because it's becoming too small to host everyone? Would be great i believe, although it likely refers to something else.

--- End quote ---

I think it's referring to the Outside World more than anything, especially since it seems to have focus on the fandom aspects of the series.

Still, this is probably the last thing I ever expected for the series, but it'll be nice to have another source of lore, not to mention it sounds like it could very easily introduce people unfamiliar to the series to it without being too crazy.
Clarste:
The "Strange Creators of the Outer World" are obviously us, the Touhou fandom of the Outside World. I don't think there's any other possible interpretation.
Shizzo:

--- Quote from: cuc on August 13, 2015, 03:05:28 PM ---like the infamous Eastern and Bright Nature Deity appendix, he is clearly heavily involved with the magazine.

--- End quote ---

Oh?  I haven't read EaBND at all so I've no idea what the appendix could have that would be considered infamous.  Got curious - What's it about?
Kilgamayan:
That's quite the Sanae to have on promo material for official content.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version