Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 10 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 157236 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 10 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: June 29, 2017, 11:55:02 AM »
> Shake our head slowly.
> "I wish I were."

>"Mmm," says Remilia.

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #991 on: June 29, 2017, 12:10:44 PM »
> "The misfortune of the situation is only made worse by how far Gensokyo society had come. The land on the whole has expanded immensely. Other regions with their own names and governments were established. There was even a new neighboring dimension with wonders upon wonders I could only begin to fathom, let alone describe."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: June 29, 2017, 12:25:14 PM »
> "The misfortune of the situation is only made worse by how far Gensokyo society had come. The land on the whole has expanded immensely. Other regions with their own names and governments were established. There was even a new neighboring dimension with wonders upon wonders I could only begin to fathom, let alone describe."

>Remilia nods. "Go on."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #993 on: June 29, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »
> "Gensokyo itself certainly had seen respectable expansion, which appears to have been Yakumo's behind-the-scenes doing before she passed away. The Human Village had become much larger and much more advanced, with plenty of very tall buidings and various facilities, including a museum where I was able to find one of our garden statues. The rest of the land is now so wide that it apparently takes several days to fly oneself between certain regions. But that neighboring dimension is the noisiest and busiest place I have ever been by a country mile. For all that I can appreciate and respect the advancement of that area, I could barely hear myself think. Flashing lights, strange machines, people from all backgrounds and locations. It appears to have been a major pet project of the Moriya Shrine dieties, Yasaka in particular. She is a part of their local government, which includes a top Avalonian official by the name of Sir Ector, and a mute woman named the Rainbow Serpent, whom I had never heard of, but is apparently infamous enough that you or Lady Patchouli may have."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: June 29, 2017, 12:56:16 PM »
> "Gensokyo itself certainly had seen respectable expansion, which appears to have been Yakumo's behind-the-scenes doing before she passed away. The Human Village had become much larger and much more advanced, with plenty of very tall buidings and various facilities, including a museum where I was able to find one of our garden statues. The rest of the land is now so wide that it apparently takes several days to fly oneself between certain regions. But that neighboring dimension is the noisiest and busiest place I have ever been by a country mile. For all that I can appreciate and respect the advancement of that area, I could barely hear myself think. Flashing lights, strange machines, people from all backgrounds and locations. It appears to have been a major pet project of the Moriya Shrine dieties, Yasaka in particular. She is a part of their local government, which includes a top Avalonian official by the name of Sir Ector, and a mute woman named the Rainbow Serpent, whom I had never heard of, but is apparently infamous enough that you or Lady Patchouli may have."

>Remilia shakes her head. "We cannot say we know of any such serpent. Frankly, We can barely even follow what you are saying."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #995 on: June 29, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »
> "It is a lot that even I was barely able to keep track of despite experiencing it for myself. The long and short of it is that Gensokyo thrived while our house declined. It seems necessary to me, then, to alter the course of history so that we have a hand in the improvement of the land, so that it can be something even greater than what it is already on track to be."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: June 29, 2017, 01:01:59 PM »
> "It is a lot that even I was barely able to keep track of despite experiencing it for myself. The long and short of it is that Gensokyo thrived while our house declined. It seems necessary to me, then, to alter the course of history so that we have a hand in the improvement of the land, so that it can be something even greater than what it is already on track to be."

>Remilia nods. "On that, I think we are in agreement."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #997 on: June 29, 2017, 01:07:06 PM »
> "With that in mind, I believe it prudent to take advantage of our newfound knowledge of the course of history. As a simple immediate example,  there was apparently an established and thriving kobito village in the future. I was not able to find it, though that was mostly due to not needing to for any reason. The curator of the Human Village museum I mentioned earlier was also a kobito, and one of their exhibits was Princess Sukuna's needle sword, the description of which implied they held her as something of a hero. As such, I believe it would behoove us to welcome Princess Sukuna onto our list of special guests."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: June 29, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »
> "With that in mind, I believe it prudent to take advantage of our newfound knowledge of the course of history. As a simple immediate example,  there was apparently an established and thriving kobito village in the future. I was not able to find it, though that was mostly due to not needing to for any reason. The curator of the Human Village museum I mentioned earlier was also a kobito, and one of their exhibits was Princess Sukuna's needle sword, the description of which implied they held her as something of a hero. As such, I believe it would behoove us to welcome Princess Sukuna onto our list of special guests."

>"Hm,  We suppose it wouldn't hurt to consider inviting a kobito royal," says Remilia. "It would make for a change."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #999 on: June 29, 2017, 01:16:45 PM »
> Nod.
> "Another simple immediate example, though perhaps more personal than political, is that Miss Kamishirasawa is on track for a premature demise."
> Frown a bit again.
> "She recovered from yesterday's accident, but came out of it more frail than one such as herself should be. She was later taken by a sufficiently nasty bout of pneumonia that not even Miss Yagokoro could address. It seems prudent to try to stave this off as we are able, even if we are not able to prevent it outright."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: June 29, 2017, 01:52:58 PM »
> Nod.
> "Another simple immediate example, though perhaps more personal than political, is that Miss Kamishirasawa is on track for a premature demise."
> Frown a bit again.
> "She recovered from yesterday's accident, but came out of it more frail than one such as herself should be. She was later taken by a sufficiently nasty bout of pneumonia that not even Miss Yagokoro could address. It seems prudent to try to stave this off as we are able, even if we are not able to prevent it outright."

>"Better get a new tutor lined up." says Remilia.