~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

helvetica has passed away

<< < (2/10) > >>

The ⑨th Zentillion:
Well, so that's what happened. Rest in peace, bosslady, you did so much for us.

FinnKaenbyou:
I don't know if I can put into words how much this site changed my life. It was my first proper online community, and it was my gateway into a series I've come to love. I've made a ton of friends here and grown as a person in so many ways. Hell, if it hadn't been for this site I'd never have met my boyfriend. And TSO is the reason any of that happened.

Wherever she is now, I hope she's at peace.

Fulisha of Light:

--- Quote from: Edible on January 29, 2020, 01:59:24 PM ---The admin of this site, helvetica, has died.  She saved this website and its community years ago and worked to keep it afloat for a long time.  This place gave me many good memories and introduced me to many long-time friends, helvetica herself included; she was almost singlehandedly to thank for that.

Thanks, TSO.  Rest in peace.

--- End quote ---
...I'm at a loss for words, I never knew. Rest in peace Helvetica.

How did she die and how'd you find out? What's gonna happen to the forums?

Kilgamayan:
I can't speak for how Edible learned, but I myself saw a short eulogy on social media from a reliable source. The cause of death was not mentioned; I do not currently intend to pursue finding it. For the time being, I would suggest people not ask around out of respect for privacy.

I do intend to speak to Edible at a later date about the future of this forum, but there are more important concerns at the moment.

Stuffman:
every once in a while i found myself wondering what she was up to these days, definitely wasn't hoping to find something like this.

rest in peace font.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version