Author Topic: Rule enforcement is hereby tightening.  (Read 52505 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Rule enforcement is hereby tightening.
« on: June 03, 2010, 07:58:34 PM »
Due to a handful of recent events, we've decided that enough is enough. We're going to start stepping on things more, most notably:

- Flaming and trolling
- Publicizing personal issues with other users (ties back into flaming and trolling)
- Less-than-useful threads (e.g. one-line thread ops)

The Rant thread is not excluded from this. If you make a post in it about another forum user but try to be vague about it ("I hate this one person that does so-and-so") we'll still come down on you.

Yes, there is a good chance some of this will be subjective. We're putting the onus on the user to use some common sense when posting. There's also a good chance we'll be seeing more probations handed out, but hopefully things won't have to come to that.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Rule enforcement is hereby tightening.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:23:01 PM »
Touhou vs. Cave arguments are hereby banned. This shit is as stupid as IaMP vs. SWR and we're tired of looking at it.

Anyone caught trying to stir shit up about how one series is better than the other will be landed on with extreme prejudice.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"