Author Topic: All IPs & IMs report immediately at the main hall of the SDM [Final Results!]  (Read 40831 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: All IPs and IMs, report immediately at the main hall of the SDM.
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2011, 06:47:10 AM »
I look at this topic and notice that DormioErgoSum was killed and mangled.
I thought I was disqualified for a moment until I realized it was just jerkfininty.
Thankfully, it looks like I got my internet back before the second phase started.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2011, 07:26:10 AM »
I look at this topic and notice that DormioErgoSum was killed and mangled.
I thought I was disqualified for a moment until I realized it was just jerkfininty.
Thankfully, it looks like I got my internet back before the second phase started.

:V You're welcome Dormio.

dustyjo

« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
Oh god I am so fucking confused.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2011, 07:35:07 AM »
CLONES. ALL OF YOU.

Captain Infinity

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »
Oh god I am so fucking confused.

CLONES. ALL OF YOU.

I spawned out of Pesco's boredom and Dormio's noobness :3

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2011, 08:48:52 AM »
That makes you rabbitspawn.

Ew.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2011, 08:59:40 AM »
Get your own avatar/sig Taaaaaaaanaaaaaaakaaaaaaa.

Captain Infinity

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2011, 09:27:44 AM »
Get your own avatar/sig Taaaaaaaanaaaaaaakaaaaaaa.

I did but Pesco hijacked orz

First I became Headcrabs, then Tapsa and now I am you. DEAL WITH IT.

That makes you rabbitspawn.

Ew.

:3

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2011, 09:34:14 AM »
First I became Headcrabs, then Tapsa and now I am you. DEAL WITH IT.

:3
Try becoming Videogamer5555 next.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Captain Infinity

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2011, 09:35:46 AM »
Try becoming Videogamer5555 next.

I don't get to choose who I become orz

But I'd rather be disturbing Dormio  :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »
Try becoming Icycalm next.
even worse
also in b4 matsyrage

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2011, 12:16:39 PM »
Oh damn, clones/twins fighting. Hawt. *sits back eating popcorn*

Captain Infinity

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2011, 01:10:14 PM »
Oh damn, clones/twins fighting. Hawt. *sits back eating popcorn*

:V

* DormioErgoSum loads a rifle up and guns down Dormio.

NOW I AM THE ONLY DORMIO!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
:V

* DormioErgoSum loads a rifle up and guns down Dormio.

NOW I AM THE ONLY DORMIO!
Did.... Did you just shoot yourself?

Captain Infinity

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »
Did.... Did you just shoot yourself?

I shoot myself to shoot others, clearly :V

Works well, do you see my twin around?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »
I shoot myself to shoot others, clearly :V

Works well, do you see my twin around?
Erm, Yes, He's watching twilight. So if you shoot yourself, he'd feel it, so if he saw twilight.... You might wanna run.

Captain Infinity

« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
Erm, Yes, He's watching twilight. So if you shoot yourself, he'd feel it, so if he saw twilight.... You might wanna run.

* Infinity sets up TacNukes to destroy a 50 mile area.

Damn Twilight fans. They deserve to be nuked to hell.

* Infinity detonates the TacNukes.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2011, 02:27:46 PM »
:colonveeplusalpha:

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2011, 08:11:12 PM »
Preparing this post took me like 45minutes. >.< However, everything for the sake of the Mistress!

----- Results, submissions and judgement -----

Dormio Submission Submission 2 Submission 3
Text: I have no idea if I'm doing it right, just trying to mimic the mistress and her sister's EoSD poses. Also, the timestamps are wrong as my camera is set to the wrong date. Just took that as proof etc.

Kitte[Z]4u Submission

Evarist Trancell Submission Submission 2
Text: Clearly you must use this (2nd) instead. But if you don't plz to not disqualify me ;;

Iryan Submission
Text: Required image and accompanying few lines: The question every maid always has on her mind is: How could any being be as graceful and charismatic as our beloved Lady Scarlet?

Now, I was the first of us to attempt a scientific analysis of this mesmerizing phenomenon. My research is far from conclusive, but I think I have established a few theories.

Firstly, imitating The Mistress's characteristic elegant pose does not automatically release toxic red bromine gas, as I would have assumed. This also means that my precautions were largely unjustified. Secondly, although I could of course never hope to achieve beauty anywhere close to that of our Mistress, one cannot deny her pose's universal charisma-amplifying properties, even in protective gear.

It seems I will have to investigate this phenomenon even further...

DormioErgoSum Submission
Text: There's my submission. I DID IT FOR YOU, HELEPOLIS, REJOICE. - Infinity

Keine Kamishirdjawa Submission
Text: The Scarlet Devil Mansion, due to the events of Maribel Quest, has been understaffed. All of the fairy maids have raided the pantry and fled, leaving Miss Izayoi as the only one doing any cleaning for Lady Scarlet. Thus, as a Janitor, I take it upon myself to assist Miss Izayoi in any way I can! Good God it was hard to balance the broom and Swiffer mop and (try to) do the hand pose at the same time ;_;

Dular
This is what M'lady sees when she does the pose.  Submission
This is what M'lady wishes she could see when she does the pose. Submission 2

Rou, You Can Submission
Text: Apologies in advance.

Tapsa Submission

Meet, the three honoured charismatic guests of the Scarlet Mansion.

Lady Arashi, Sir Purvis & Gentleman Sapz.

Miss Arashi is known for her charismatic speeches, artistic works and has a wonderful taste for fashion. Her smooth appearance makes any boy falter. A truly respected guest.

Sir Purvis. His footsteps tell a thousand words. His words tell even more words. Charisma is dropping with buckets. Another truly respected guest.

Sir Sapz is known to be fast, hard working. He has trained a lot of idiots trying to achieve the same comfortable charismatic speech style. Sapz has thousands of followers, they look like the daltons but infact they are hard working bee youkais. Do not mess with this person, otherwise he will land with his UFO on your house.

Enough introduction! They have reviewed your attempts to spread the Charismatic Pose.

Quote from: Arashi Kurobara
Dormio:
  - Charisma: I like the inclusion of Flandre, especially a moderately cute one. 7
  - Artistic: 6.5
  - Average: 6.75

K4U:
  - Charisma: Ooooooh pretty. *_* 8
  - Artistic: 9
  - Average: 8.5

Trance:
  - Charisma: Traaaaaaance. You know I <3 you but there's simply nothing special to this. ;_; (Well, there's the addition of the Remi wings and hat but I'm considering that under artistic. :3) 6.5
  - Artistic: 8
  - Average: 7.25

Iryan:
  - Charisma: Of course it doesn't release toxic red bromine gas, Br2 is liquid at room temperature (and as a vampire, Remi's probably not exactly warm-blooded anymore...). >=| But your creativity, zeal for SCIENCE!, and proper safety precautions make up for the fundamental flaw. 9
  - Average: 7.75

rdj:
  - Charisma: Your eagerness to help out around the mansion has been duly noted~ 8
  - Average: 7.25

Dular:
  - Charisma: Somehow I don't think this quite meets the condition of "respect[ing] the EoSD characters"... (Though I personally wouldn't mind seeing some nice not-loli Remi art.) 3
  - Average: 4.75

Rou:
  - Charisma: I lol'd. Especially once I noticed the actual tea hiding there. 8
  - Artistic: 8
  - Average: 8

Quote from: Purvissimo
Dormino
Here we see a rare group photo of Flandre and Remilia together. These instances are because Flandre is rather hard on the cameras; it's the flash what does it. As we can see, though, Remilia really isn't feeling it in this one, the charisma is more like a weak gang sign. But the expression is quite consistent.

Charimsa: 6.9
Artistic: 6.5
Average: 6,7

Kitte[Z]4u
REMILIA GET OUT OF BLINGEE NOW.  YOU HAVE GOTTEN SPARKLES EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD! IT'S IN YOUR EYES! YOU NEED A DOCTOR! SAKUYA CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!
Charimsa: 9
Artistic: 9
Average: 9

Evarist Trancell
Look at this Mafia pimp, all dolled up in a pinstripe shirt and flashing gang signs. Remilia's takin' it to the streets. And lookit that meganekko business going on. Its a shame, though, that she didn't get all the icing off her wings after Flandre blew up that cake.

Charisma: 8.5
Artistic: 8
Average: 8,25

Iryan
Here we see Remilia hard at work on her next project. Notice the protective measures she's taken against the possibility of working well into the morning. Her hat, one notices, barely makes a dent in her protective coverings. Truly, we see charisma is in the person and not the ornaments.

Charisma: 10
Average: 8,25

Keine Kamishirdjawa
Even when the kitchen is on fire, there is time for Charisma. Despite the choke smoke and possible fumes from the cleaning chemicals under the sink, we can see there is not much time left before the whole thing is a loss and the mansion itself is burning out of control. But still, there is charisma. But there needs to be a fire extinguisher as well.

Charsima: 9
Average: 7,75

Dular
SO VERY CHEEKY! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE US THE VAPORS? WELL YOU SUCCEEDED!

Charisma: 10
Artistic: 7
Average: 8,5

Rou, You Can
The eternal struggle, Mistress vs Tea. Like an eternal wheel. Always spinning. One chasing the other. Like the moon and the stars. Tome and Jerry.  A dog and the car. Such mysteries of the universe. Try and understand them, but can you? Nope, they're mysteries.

Charisma: 8
Artistic: 9
Average: 8,5

Quote from: Sapz

Dormio
A little plain, but nice nonetheless, and fulfiled the requirements. Bonus points for grabbing a Flandre to pose with you! Having her with Flan's hair is a very cool touch, so some charisma points there.

Charisma: 5.5
Artistic: 6.5 (no bonus)
Average: 6.0

Kitte[Z]4u
Okay, this is really cool. Lots of artistic points here, the effect you've managed with this is really awesome, I can hardly tell where the original photo starts and ends. Very accurate, badass background, and charisma + for the cool expression and red eyes.

Charisma: 7.5
Artistic: 9.0 (+2.5 bonus)
Average: 8.25

Evarist Trancell
Flicking through the two images quickly and watching Trance do a HIGH SPEED VAMPIRE TRANSFORMATION is pretty excellent. A little plain again, but artistic + for the hat/wings, and + charisma for the shirt.

Charisma: 4.5
Artistic: 7.0 (+0.5 bonus)
Average: 5.75

Iryan
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So charismatic! So mysterious! SO TERRIFYING. I was somehow unsurprised to see Iryan taking the scientific approach. :V I quite enjoyed the little report, too.

Negative artistic bonus for the... whatever the hell you're wearing on your head (though I approve of the safety glasses being worn anyway on general principle), and charisma maxed out for making me crack up.

Charisma: 10.0
Artistic: 4.0 (+ -2.5 bonus)
Average: 7.0

DormioErgoSum
I was blinded by the artistic beauty of this piece, which did not make me best pleased. >:| Being better than me at using Paint ticked me off, too. Some points for getting the pose and the wings, I suppose.

Charisma: 2.0

And by divine mandate of Helepolis...

Average: GUNGNIR'D/10

Keine Kamishirdjawa

Nice to see you're keeping up the excellent Janitor work. I am confident the SDM would benefit from modern cleaning apparatus! You may well get a job there as commander general hygeine technician-in-chief. Charisma + for the balancing act!

Charisma: 5.0
Average: 5.75

Dular

...Did you take these pictures with your teeth, by any chance? The lack of charisma established by not taking a proper portrait picture is somewhat cancelled out by the, ahem... inherent assets of the second picture.

Charisma: 6.5

And for implying rather rude things about the mistress...

Rou, You Can

God damn, man, that is a pretty respectable amount of mugs in the background! I highly approve. Not that much else to say here... artistic + for the highly convincing Remilia face, charisma + for being an indisputably classy, caffeinated gentleman.

Charisma: 6.0
Average: 6.25

Tapsa

While you didn't fulfil the requirements, this is... quite an interesting submission. Honestly, I have no idea what's going on here. The dudes in the back look like badasses, though. Artistic points for the obvious effort put in. As for charisma... err, the bearded Remilia seems to have my charismometer confused. It's smoking slightly.

Charisma: ???
Artistic: 8.0 (+1.5 bonus)

And once again...

Awesome submissions, people! These were really fun to look at. I found K4u's in particular was really impressive, and Iryan's was really hilarious. :V

The princesses whom's fate got decided.

Idiot Princess Tapsa. Vandalism is considered a crime. Not only you have caused trouble inside the mansion, you have also defiled the mistress and as a result you got gungnired while doing so. You should be honoured you got killed by her own hands, as the Mistress does not quickly kill off her maidens. Your corpse will be collected by Kaenbyo Nya disposal inc. Do not worry, I am sure Komachi can help you ferry over the Sanzu River.

Idiot Princess DormioErgosum. The charismatic pose is not visible, at all. For this ignorance you shall suffer from a very slow and painful death.

Idiot Princess Dular. At first glance, we were surprised by the POV technique being used. However, your following up picture almost caused a "Red the Nightless" inside the mansion, which is very dangerous. We could barely calm down the Mistress.

The mistress has decided the following about your fate:

Idiot Princess Drake. You ignored the direct command from the SDM officers and will be exiled from the mansion. Though because of your good intentions, you will be only stripped and not killed. Please make sure you find a place at the Myoren temple quickly.

Submission: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9419/020811230900.jpg & http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4598/img0627zs.jpg

Idiot Princess cranialCrustacean. You too will be exiled from the mansion for ignoring the deadlines. Your work did not get reviewed because you were late. May Reimu protect you for being lazy when you wander around near the Nameless Hill.

Submission: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7817/ipchallenge1.jpg

Standings

Information regarding Mission 2 will be following soon.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:28:09 PM by Helepolis »

Drake

Be sure to give the Mistress my gratitute for sparing me from death, however I am not certain how I will continue to live without being at Milady's side with pin and needle in hand!

also here's the original text because hele didn't use it

Dearest Milady...

  Over the past week, as your faithful modiste and tailor, I have toiled over hand and needle in order to provide you with a new hat worthy of your grace, after your scuffle with the young mistress left your previous in tatters. I am aware that I have not been able to provide your new hat before last night's gala; and I am truly sorry. Regardless, the black and red satin dress I crafted looked positively splendid on Milady's fine figure and I hope you were as pleased with it as I was. But please know that the only reason I was late in delivery, was so that I could make certain your new hat was in the most excellent condition before presenting it to you; I'm sure you know by now that I take a firmer priority over quality than I do vitesse, Milady. I wish to not make excuses, if my tardiness is deemed absolutely inexcusable, I will accept my punishment dutifully. But I digress we need not get too deep into apologies.
   Continuing with your nouvelle ch?peau, it has been woven with the finest silk available on the market, freshly created by Milady's underground spider friend. I took the opportunity to use myself as a simple model to display the hat, but of course it does not fit on my head, as it was made specifically to fit your youthful t?te! If I look silly wearing it in comparison to when you would fit it neatly and snugly on your head, please mock me as you feel appropriate. I admit I felt quite ridiculous wearing something so unfit for me in both size and class.

  Without further ado, I present to you your new coronet.

[above image]

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
orz I knew I was forgetting something.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
I found tapsa's pictures to be the best, actually. Which is why I replaced him with a decoy.
So that I could kill him myself with a slow and painful death. Now he doesnt get the "honor" of dieing by that vampires hand, so now he wont R.I.P. Win-Win. :4

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Yay, go me.
I somehow survived.
It's funny, I was planning on editting the picture, but decided against it for no real reason.
Fortunate, as the very next day after I submitted my entry, I lost my internet connection the very next day until the first phase was over.
Perhaps this, too, is part of the Mistress' fate?

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Dular

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god I actually laughed so fucking hard on this oh my god you definitely did not deserve such a fate oh my god yes I love you so much Dular.

Oh man oh god oh man...come Dular, Chireiden will take very good care of your soul, Orin shall save you from your wrath.

oh god yes

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Dular

I highly doubt Lady Scarlet would enjoy having a stubbly chin...
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2011, 09:00:41 PM »
I highly doubt Lady Scarlet would enjoy having a stubbly chin...
You are quite right. But what about pa-
Nope. Not gunna say it. I dont want a knife. Or a gungnir to the face..

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
i'm on the podium

fuck yes

Thank you, Milady, for looking upon my work favourably. I hope that I can impress you further in the challenges to come.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
* Kitten4u bows quietly and continues lurking working
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Ah, the results. And it looks like K4U has a comfortable lead. Looking forward to the second challenge!

Quote from: Purvis
Despite the choke smoke and possible fumes from the cleaning chemicals under the sink, we can see there is not much time left before the whole thing is a loss and the mansion itself is burning out of control. But still, there is charisma. But there needs to be a fire extinguisher as well.

I could not find a fire extinguisher within reach. My apologies.

Spoiler:
The webcam I used for that picture is fairly crappy and tints things. D:

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Wheres that next mission? Make it extremely sadistic for lil' ol' kippy here?