~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

Touhou 「Age of Ethanols」

(1/4) > >>

Helepolis:
Touhou 「Age of Ethanols」
Our girls are conquering the entire universe it seems. As if Touhouvania wasn't crazy enough; now a real-time-strategy game is in the make carrying the name: 'Age of Ethanol'. Judging from the name, Ibuki Suika is going to play a major role here.

Obviously the game is a spin off from the rather popular series: 'The Age of Empires' by a circle group called: Neetpia. There is little known about the game, except a trial version being sold on Comiket 76. Admire the only screenshot available for viewing.

The only available picture so far from their website.

Official website: http://neetpia.sakura.ne.jp/index.html

I am quite curious for any new material such as screenshots and videos, as Age of Empires 1 and 2 have been my favorite childhood games.

-Helepolis

Pako:
Sure looks interesting, I personally love strategy games so this game gets a warm welcome from me.

Stuffman:
Heck yeah this is what Patchcon made me want. Looks like your main forces are fairies, with named characters as heroes and mini Suikas as workers.

shinyjam:
Demand a scenario of Yukari leading the army to the moon.  :D

Helepolis:
I bet there are buildings like 'Nitori's workshop'  or 'Reisen's Weaponry' I wonder if we have priests that can convert people like in Age of Empires 1 'AYOHOYO' ! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version