Author Topic: Can't upload Touhou 9 Match  (Read 2574 times)

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
Can't upload Touhou 9 Match
« on: September 09, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »
I can't seem to do it! I've tried to upload a Touhou 9 replay for Cirno Day but I keep getting this weird error on the replay archive. It's a match played against the computer. I've got the game all up to date and everything. I can upload a different replay of story mode, but not a match.

Help! I'm very confused. :V
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Re: Can't upload Touhou 9 Match
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 09:27:15 PM »
I realize I'm fairly late answering this but:
It's a match played against the computer. I've got the game all up to date and everything. I can upload a different replay of story mode, but not a match.
are you trying to upload your replay here or here? The former is where you're supposed to be uploading the replay, the latter with PoFV is for Story / Extra Mode.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:33 AM »
I must be doing something wrong. I've been to both of those links before, but uploading is only one link. I chose the match replay section of PoFV on the upload button, but it won't take it (I just tried again, syntax error or something shows up). I'm very confused where to *upload* it properly.

Edit: Ah, I'm not sure I can upload it. I went to that first link to the vs matches, and when you change the type of match to human vs cpu (for all of the games) no replays show up.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:07:37 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
TF2 Backpack

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 10:06:43 AM »
but uploading is only one link
Bad check on my part there.

I went to that first link to the vs matches, and when you change the type of match to human vs cpu (for all of the games) no replays show up.
This would be because nobody uploaded replays under "Human vs. CPU"; you will find as of this post 2 (PoFV) replays under "CPU vs. Human".

I quickly checked and found that replay uploading fails when you try to save a "Human vs. CPU" replay, but it will actually succeed when you upload a "CPU vs. Human" one; the distinction between the two is that the player is on the Player 2 (right) Side. I believe this ... error has been around for quite a long time. This would be one way of going around the error.

Alternatively, uploading the replay here would work though this would probably be defeating something like half the (original) purpose of uploading a replay for other people to see given that no significantly less western players check around that uploader.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 02:59:14 AM »
Alternatively, uploading the replay here would work though this would probably be defeating something like half the (original) purpose of uploading a replay for other people to see given that no significantly less western players check around that uploader.
I'm not gonna bother there, since I have no idea what's going on in that site (unless google translates it). Guess my replay will be left untouched.
TF2 Backpack