Author Topic: Touhou 11 SA Replay Problem  (Read 5481 times)

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
Touhou 11 SA Replay Problem
« on: April 05, 2010, 12:18:01 AM »
I did a clear on SA and saved the replay.
I tried viewing my replay, but something's wrong with it. Reimu dies like, every five seconds, only at stage 6, though.

It's out of sync?

Anyone else having this problem? What can I do? It's not the first time this happens either.

Note: There's only two actual deaths: one in stage 5 and the other at the very end of stage 6.

I doubt the problem is lag since it's only at 0.1% The game basically runs at 59.8 FPS and only lags during dialogue. (I don't know why)

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: Touhou 11 SA Replay Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 12:35:31 AM »
A glitch in SA makes all full game replays desynch at Utsuho if you start from stage 6. It is usually fixed by starting the replay from stage 5 or earlier.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
Re: Touhou 11 SA Replay Problem
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:04:52 AM »
Thank you very much

It worked~

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer