Author Topic: Touhou 6 fullscreen problem  (Read 14573 times)

Touhou 6 fullscreen problem
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:27:32 PM »
ı open game with fullscreen and game doesnt work ıf ı change windowed in custom_e exe later in game ı try fullscreen but game its closed

Re: Touhou 6 fullscreen problem
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:20:14 AM »
What is your CPU and GPU?
To get CPU and GPU info easily: Download and install Speccy. It's free and small. Open it, and it will tell you your CPU and Graphics.
Playing Touhou since 18 March 2012. Playing video games since 19XX.
Normal 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS, CtC.
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.
Hard 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, CtC.
Lunatic 1CC: EoSD

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 09:01:16 AM »

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:14:27 PM »
ı open game with fullscreen and game doesnt work ıf ı change windowed in custom_e exe later in game ı try fullscreen but game its closed

Try opening EoSD's Properties, Compatibility Mode and mark Disable Desktop Composition.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 02:36:42 PM »
Try opening EoSD's Properties, Compatibility Mode and mark Disable Desktop Composition.
This is a good idea.

Other suggestions include updating DirectX and updating your graphics driver (Catalyst Software Suite 13.9).
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 05:44:05 PM »
not work again game open and close :'

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 07:46:45 PM »
I think your monitor doesn't support the screen resolution that Touhou games require.
Open Catalyst Control Center. Look for an option to add a custom resolution for your monitor. If you find a custom resolution option, create a resolution with width 640, height 480, and refresh rate 60. If it asks for timing, use GTF. If that doesn't work, then try again with CVT.
I haven't used Catalyst Control Center so I can't give you more specific instructions, sorry.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 08:38:54 PM »
thanks  ı solve that but ı have one problem why ı cant play touhou ten desires with windowed mode ? and if ı play fullscreen ı need look my  facebook and ı press alt+tab later game doesnt work :'

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 09:15:26 PM »
You got the custom resolution to work? Cool. Which timing did you use, if any?
TD's issue is weird; all the games should work windowed. You did the DirectX update that I posted in the other thread, right? Did you try disabling desktop composition?