Author Topic: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)  (Read 35002 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2013, 11:20:44 PM »
I already know I enjoy enjoying myself

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2013, 11:22:57 PM »
Dormio, stop trolling the fun-having, starry-eyed newbie, he is not yet jaded and horrible like you are.
I <3 everyone I play mafia with, my heart is for everyone! <^_^>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #362 on: December 24, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »
Dormio, stop trolling the fun-having, starry-eyed newbie, he is not yet jaded and horrible like you are.
I <3 everyone I play mafia with, my heart is for everyone! <^_^>

It is his initiation rights Shadoweh. As a female; I don't expect you to understand freshMAN things.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #363 on: December 24, 2013, 11:28:49 AM »
no misogyny in a utena thread

you didnt even roll saionji :colbert:

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #364 on: December 25, 2013, 03:12:23 AM »
well played scumteam, esp prims for making it through the endgame.

prism is right though that i only replaced in because i thought i had a good idea about who the scum were and i wanted to play the hero (also, confirmed town slot etc) so the ribbing is totally justified B). also I thought i could break my x-game losing streak but welp.

Late-game replacements are pretty powerful in general, but I'm not sure if it's possible to get around them because ~*real life*~. Especially if they're town because usually it's a slot the scum left around as lynchbait replaced with an active player with a fresh perspective. I mean modkills, yeah, but that always feels like a cop out for the other players who signed up to play.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #365 on: December 26, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »
I don't mind lategame replacements too much, but bofh had all of one contentpost and then suddenly got replaced by a confirmed townie who solved the game while casually reading and could be almost certain he was subbing into a town slot. You can probably imagine why that would be frustrating for scum

oh well we won anyway :>

Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Day 4 (Black Rose Thread)
« Reply #366 on: December 27, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »
fun fact, after Angel Beats I made a vow to ONLY EVER USE REFUGE IN AUDACITY AS TOWN to spite Pesco, so if anything im confirmed town on meta. :)
Also fun fact, i actually did want to do this but then i started using refuge in audacity as scum again to be playing to my town meta

im unstoppable

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #367 on: December 27, 2013, 12:29:23 PM »
Good thing I'm not around anymore to let you ruin games any more than you already do.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #368 on: December 27, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
Tbh maf is about the votals really. Its a bit meh with this outcome even with ubertown assist but i guess you sucessfully swaying one player when his theory is a tad messed up then was sth to be proud of.

And i really  am sorry for subbing out on such short notice. I had exams announced after signups and had to cram mad for its two weeks ahead.

Roukan should play again totally. Godlike timing with the claim and following interaction
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

« Reply #369 on: December 27, 2013, 11:27:19 PM »
Good thing I'm not around anymore to let you ruin games any more than you already do.
8)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #370 on: December 29, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
maybe it's good I never got a chance to see what happened while I was out of town
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore