Author Topic: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Night 3 (Student Council Thread)  (Read 65303 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #900 on: December 14, 2013, 07:36:15 PM »
Captain Planet was not townsided, he was Dormio. >:T
There is a normal roleclop, but he was clearly busy targettng you.. Unless you think the scum thought you were a danger because of N2 for other reasons?
Rou was a Cop, that's kinda different. Polaris is more like Prims's other half. I don't care if it's dangerous, it makes sense. Live a little!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #901 on: December 14, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »
Anyway, stuff like people analyzing D3 with the knowledge BBM is scum- don't write off Polly also being scum and try to weigh stuff with the possibility of Polly being the scum counterwagon when I was trying really hard to push it at the end of the day. BT is probably still town. No, I'm not sure who to lynch other then Polly, and SB is still only null read PoE-Tier lynch to me :/ Dan or Shadoweh would be it I guess.

Or Prims will show up as scum to Rou and make everything easier, but
I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DYING BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT AAAAA
I would really prefer Rou target ~*~either SB or BT~*~ preferably BT because he's cuter. Like if HW targetted SB and Rou targetted BT we could confirm both the scum in one sitting.

That reminds me though, I don't really want Conq to die, and killing him seems like the next logical step if you're going to protect Rou. You should split your decision between the two. Flip a coin or something.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #902 on: December 14, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
Okay, I meant to say BBM was also a rolecop, not Rou (oops mixing up the cops) BUT SHADOWEH I'LL STRANGLE YOU BACK ROU IS A SLOWCOP YOU DRUNKARD HE TARGETTED PRIMS TWO PHASES AGO IT'S A BIT LATE TO CHANGE HIS MIND

Also Shadoweh are you daft I want Rou and his cop result to live so no I'm not going to flip a coin and maybe protect Conq >:T (And now the scum can wifom over whether I'm lying or not, right? Right. Everyone knows this is a thing that might happen.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #903 on: December 14, 2013, 07:49:35 PM »
Your Polly clears are stupid, something like a normal Roleclop would be easily able to identify actions with the conditions when Polly suggested we confirm his role that way- and the town-sided roleblocker had already flipped plus the scum had a part-time roleblocker, so it'd be really easy to assume there wasn't any more. SURE, THE TOWN ONE WAS THIRD PARTY, BUT HE WON WITH TOWN, so from an assumption that his alt condition was supposed to be difficult he was effectively a town hooker who spreads their miller-aids to people with bad immunity systems.
Yes, but Prims claimed roleblocked. Meaning the only way Polaris can be scum in that circumstance, because they'd need to use the rolecop as an alibi, is if he's scum with Prims.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #904 on: December 14, 2013, 07:54:06 PM »
What? No, that doesn't make any sense Shadoweh. N2 Polly already had his alibi- the announcer, which super obviously was going to be used or not. There was the townsided virtue of seeing if it really was a public cop going around I guess, but... we probably all could've guessed checking for announcer was actually probably completely pointless :T How many shots is a public cop really gonna have?

And the n1 check for a roleblocker was similarly super excusable when the "town" roleblocker already flipped, so scum can pretty safely guess there's not another roleblocker apart from their own, without the action looking stupid for Polly to claim.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #905 on: December 14, 2013, 07:56:40 PM »
I mean I guess polly's role if town isn't that powerful so making sure about the announce was okay

so dan had to not use it as town or he'd be outed considering he wanted to keep his charade going until the cop claimed (if there was one), but that's pretty null for dan

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #906 on: December 14, 2013, 08:03:25 PM »
hey guys if polly flips scum you should lynch shadoweh

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2013, 11:13:53 PM »
I'M NOT LONG FOR THIS CRUEL WORLD

Shadoweh

« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2013, 11:27:32 PM »
It's cool, I only reversed my wagon and hit the scum that was pushing me for REASONS, it's not like I'm confirmed or anything YOU UNGRATEFUL SWINE.
What? No, that doesn't make any sense Shadoweh. N2 Polly already had his alibi- the announcer, which super obviously was going to be used or not. There was the townsided virtue of seeing if it really was a public cop going around I guess, but... we probably all could've guessed checking for announcer was actually probably completely pointless :T How many shots is a public cop really gonna have?
Except that he didn't know what the action was called, so unless they actually rolecopped Dan, which they didn't if Prims was roleblocked, he would have had to guess the next day. He outright told us he was checking for an announcer.

And the n1 check for a roleblocker was similarly super excusable when the "town" roleblocker already flipped, so scum can pretty safely guess there's not another roleblocker apart from their own, without the action looking stupid for Polly to claim.
Okay, I will admit I didn't read Dormio's role very closely, so I'll give you that they could have known roleblocker wasn't going to happen.

Ugh I supose there's no real changing who gets copped. I supose it's better then nothing. Look, a cop that gets his results in six eons isn't much stronger functionally then a confirmed town anyways. If you really want to be a super cool effective doctor you need to know how to fake out the scum, make them paranoid enough to actually wifom about their kill and make a mistake with it. I've been thinking about what else could be on the scumteam. BBM basically had all the typical scum roles by himself, so what do you pair up with a roleblockcopgfframer? One of them is probably a strongman who can be charged for the extra kill. If I were to guess, the third might be some kind of watcher/tracker, possibly with redirection powers? I would have put one in there but not everyone likes wonky redirects like I do.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
You know for once it'll be okay if you strangle me to vent your emotions! I'M NOT GOING TO NEED MY NECK MUCH LONGER ANYWAY

Shadoweh

« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2013, 11:47:18 PM »
It's not as much fun if you actually want to be strangled. :<

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2013, 11:54:25 PM »
Well it'd still be kind of unpleasant :C

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #912 on: December 14, 2013, 11:56:39 PM »
I won't be able to properly update for a little while longer for life reasons, but 24 hours have now passed, so all night talkers should stop.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #913 on: December 15, 2013, 12:14:06 AM »
Roukan, playing Juri Arisugawa, got turned off by all the dick jokes and ran away!

You are Juri Arisugawa, the prim-and-proper fencing club captain. You let nothing past your defenses...or, at least, you try your very hardest to do so. But fate has an infuriating way of intervening...

You are a Slow Cop, aligned with the town.

- Non-Miracle Worker: Your connections as a student council member allow you to check into suspicious individuals. Once per night, you may ##Investigate a target. You will be told the alignment of your target. However, due to the irritating nature of red tape, the results of your investigation will be delayed a night (i.e. a Night 1 investigation will have results in Day 3). Your investigations are guaranteed to be Sane, at least.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! A mysterious note has been left for all!

Prims is gay.

This message is brought to you by KY jelly. KY jelly, fun for the whole family!

Serela's fate has been met and he has been killed!

Raikaria's ghost has returned to haunt the game!

It is now Day 4. With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to vote. Good luck!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #914 on: December 15, 2013, 12:17:28 AM »
Due to the large volume of posts in this thread, I will be making a new one momentarily. Please hold!