Author Topic: I need some help installing english patches for PC-98 games...  (Read 4435 times)

I need some help installing english patches for PC-98 games...
« on: September 13, 2016, 08:16:10 PM »
I just found this: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13903.0 today, and I wanted to give it a try!

I tried to follow all the steps here: , but at step 4, when it says "Select Anex86 HDD", I can't do it because only the following options are present: plain image, (Manual HD), (Manual FD). I've "anex86.exe" in the same subfolder of the games in a external hdd disk. But it doesn't appear as an option when using DiskExplorer. And if I try to select the other options, it says "The system cannot find the specified route". I don't get what's going on.

I don't know if someone will be able to help me. I was really excited to finally being able to play these games in english  :ohdear:

EDIT: I don't seem to be able to put the image properly, it's too big... Well, it can be found in xJeePx's download, it's the third image in the image folder. Open it with your internet browser....

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:23:27 PM by Yukaris Glove »

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: I need some help installing english patches for PC-98 games...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 12:38:04 PM »
May I ask for the details of the file you're trying to open? I presume you have the game files in a hard disk image to run in an emulator, so make sure you're selecting that file.