Author Topic: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)  (Read 92581 times)

Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2011, 04:11:28 AM »
(OOC: How much distance is there between the mausoleum of the 10D's crew and the Myoren Temple?)

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2011, 04:23:48 AM »
(OOC: How much distance is there between the mausoleum of the 10D's crew and the Myoren Temple?)

(OOC: Basically, imagine a large graveyard out behind the shrine, and the mausoleum is in there, more towards the back. Not directly behind, maybe behind a garden behind the shrine? Canonically I'm not sure, so let's just go with that.)

« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2011, 04:27:18 AM »
OOC: So does that mean the Sonae and Kogasa aren't too far away from me and Temps?

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »
(OOC: Pretty much. Maybe not close enough that you would hear Kogasa as more than a hint of a sound, but enough that meeting up really wouldn't take very long at all.)

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2011, 04:42:07 AM »
OOC: One last question. At this time, are the 10 Desires gang and the Myoren Temple still at odds with each other?

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2011, 04:44:25 AM »
(OOC: Since I am again not going off of canon here, let's say that their relations aren't exactly friendly, but they put up with each other. Reluctant tolerance, you could say. Wish I knew what the relationship was in canon, but no way in hell am I spoiling the ending.)

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2011, 05:40:32 AM »
Ohuku stayed silent throughout the conversation between the two tengu, mostly because she was still trying to figure out what would be polite to say and not. She didn't like the sound of unpleasant affair though and she almost spoke up to ask what he meant but stayed quiet to avoid anything bad happening..

When asked if she was ready to leave however she had to speak. "Do I have to leave miss Momiji?... sir." She looked back and forth between the guard and Tenma. "You said I could stay with her right? Then why should I leave now?.. sir." She started to feel like maybe she had said too much.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Wolfsbane706

• Knight of the Accursed Order
  • Boredom is contagious.
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2011, 06:05:11 AM »
((Crap. almost a full page behind.  Better make a long one to catch up.))

Ark nodded and followed Cirno and Rumia.  She had no idea where they were going, and so instead of paying attention to what was ahead of her, she managed to brush past several low-hanging branches before bumping into one thick enough not to be brushed past.  "Ow!" she said softly when she bumped into it.  She wasted no time in ducking under it and continuing to follow Cirno and Rumia, this time making sure to actually look where she was going.  She looked around and saw that instead of heading away form the lake, they were going around it.  It took her a minute to realize the reason why was the big red building on the other side.  Apparently, Cirno and Rumia were headed there.  At least, that's what it looked like.

On a side note, Ark wondered why she hadn't noticed the big red building in the first place when she had come about.  It was probably due to the fact that not only was there a lot of mist between the middle of the lake and the mansion, but that Ark had been more concerned with staying afloat and avoiding getting sick while going up and down.  This time, she was simply trying to watch where she was going and avoid thinking about going up and down.  That last one wasn't working so well.  It seemed trying to not think about something only made her think about it, which made her want to not think about it even more, which worked completely opposite of what she wanted.  All in all, Ark's head was starting to hurt from all this thinking and not-thinking.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:23:53 AM by MFZBdude »
[15:30] * Wolfsbane706 pitfalls Roukan.
[15:30] <Roukan> WHAT WHY
[15:31] * Roukan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*splat*
[15:32] <Wolfsbane706> That's the funniest reaction I've seen yet.
[15:34] * Roukan thumbs-up from beyond the grave.

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2011, 07:23:01 AM »
Chiseki's eyes scrutinized the other girl, alarm rising in her mind. While her two eyes widened, her third eye squinted, as if looking as well. She could not read any thought; it was almost as if the other satori was just a dead thing. She couldn't tear her eyes off this satori, if she was one, for some reason she couldn't place.

Maybe this was Satori's sister? This girl seemed to say so herself. Unable to think of a response, since she wasn't aware of Satori meeting with this girl, she only replied with a tentative "Yes."

Just to make sure, Chiseki voiced her mental question, albeit softly. "Are you Satori's sister?"

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Narouge

• Narry the Corruptor
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »
"but i plan on using it for a bath? how is that wasting it?" Sparkler asked curiously. "who are you anyway? what do you do? Do you know the nice lady with the silver hair? She started a fire i was born in, Dose that make her like my mom? I wonder if it dose.  DO you have a mom? What are you exactly anyway? You look like a bunny but your look like peoples to. Dose fire hurt people? i think it suppose to, but it didn't hurt me, then dose that mean my head lieing to me? Why you wear clothing like that? Oh wait didn't the nice lady say to stay to one question before letting someone answer? or was that just with her? I just curious about that. You look cuddle, can i hug you?"

Sparkler was running on all cylinders, wanting to learn much she could. She didn't even notice tewi was annoyed.
"there is a Fine line between genius and insanity. I see it every day running screaming past it with scissors."
-8-bit theater, Red Mage, taken as personal saying.

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
OOC: And I don't blame you for that either, Squaks. Of course this means, Sonae, that you might end on the opposite side of a fight with me and Temps. But don't worry. We'll go easy on ya.  :)

"I do indeed plan to stay here, La.... Byakuren." Minako catches herself. "If you'll allow me, of course. If this body is to be mine, now, and I must begin a new life, then I want to do so here." Minako glances over at Shou and Nazrin, then to Kyouko, then back to Byakuren, smiling shyly. "I find that I like it here."
"I have many questions, as well, about this place, about... what I am. And I would be pleased to help you, Kyouko, however I can. But before I do so, there is one thing I should like to do for myself." The pegasus youkai turns her head to glance out the door, towards the outside and the open air. "After the change occured, I found myself unable to fly. I was unaccustomed to this new body, as I'm sure you'll attest to, Shou. I wish... I NEED to relearn how to fly. I am incomplete unless I can ride the winds."

OOC: That brings to mind a question. Do we winged Youkai need our wings to fly, or can we simply fly like everyone else in gensokyo can, winged or no? Although I assume we'd have to learn that, as well.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2011, 09:19:53 AM »
"I will complete my objective, my lord!" Heal saluted enthusiastically, like a commando ready for a clandestine mission, but then her salute falters. "Um, indeed....before I begin, where do I start? The roof? The basement?" She looked at Kyouko and tries to sympathize with her while Minako is saying something. "Yamabiko...um, was that right? Anyhow, I witnessed my first lord's wife teach her daughter some basic advice. You shouldn't be down, for improvements come in time." She gives her a pat on the shoulder and nods. "This personal talk would make me seem like a social role model, but I hope my lord wouldn't take it the wrong way."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2011, 10:10:51 AM »
Arasoi's skin tingled in might. Might of the power he once knew, but he would never be able to use it. His claws began to spark with lightning. As the wave of spiraling stars began, they rained forth on Arasoi. He began to run, glancing at Mima. With a look of worry on her face, she shouted to Arasoi about concentrating and shooting things. He continued to ran, almost ignoring Mima's advice. Arasoi craned his neck to look above. The blonde witch floated on her broom, stars descending from all around her.

The barrage of colorful stars kept raining from the skies, keeping Arasoi on his toes. No chance to recover. Like the astral beings they represent, the stars that impacted the ground left burntp marks, threatening to do the same to Arasoi when they touch him. He had never fought anyone that used bullets before. Deep in the white abyss of Makai, all he fought were demons, female, lunatic demons, all in a melee, one on one combat.

The spikes on his back flared, as if wanting Arasoi to use their might. But he could not, he was unable to pull his old power from inside himself. Was he to die here, under the hands of a youthful, blonde witch? Just then, he noticed the blonde witch smile. She was winning, and she had every reason in the world to be happy. Toying with him this way... Arasoi then remembered. Mima's advice. Concentrate, and fire.

Arasoi stopped in his tracks, his horns jolting with lightning. The astral Danmaku charged forth at him, the heat from each one of them was mediocre, but if touched, could burn. In an instant, Arasoi turned, and turned, grazing each and every star with an agility unmatched by his primal, bestial form. As he grazed the stars, he clapped his hands together, his eyes beginning to close as the lightning on his body began to focus in on his hands. And then, he thrusted his hands forward, believing in Mima, who believed in him.

A thick, blue bolt of lightning shot forth from Arasoi's hands, almost hitting the blonde witch. But she was unfazed, even as the stars began to fade, to reveal a somewhat tired Arasoi standing in it's midst. The witch... Smiled.

"Weak, I'll show you firepower-ze" she said, raising that octagonal block in her hands, before aiming it at Arasoi. "Master Spark!" Se shouted, as an enormous beam of yellow light began to expand from the circular, glass-like thing in the center if the block. It has a devastating aura. But it was familiar... Like that blue one from Makai. He had never seen the user, but he had successfully blocked it, at the expanse of almost all of his power. He would do it again.

Again.

Arasoi pulled his arms forward, bracing his body as the beam collided with his arms. Arasoi gritted his teeth, as two blades of blue and green lightning formed on his arms, blocking the lazor from touching his skin and armor. Arasoi held his ground, even as the beam pushed his further back and back, his clawed feet scraping the ground till it would bleed. His yellow, jagged teeth revealed themselves as Arasoi shouted to the heavens. The lazor pulled itself apart, along with the lightning. Leaving only a burning sensation and sound from Arasoi.

He began to feel tired, very much so, that he fell to his knees, almost unable to move. The blonde witch floated above, still smiling. "Done already? I thought you would be much stronger to take Reimu away-ze." She gripped her block tighter. "Magiccannon..." Mima's face was in shock, turning to the witch. "No! Mari-"

"FINAL SPARK!"

An even larger beam fired almost insanely from the Octagonal Block, along with a flow of stars that came with it. They flew straight towards Arasoi, going to rip him to shreds.

Move...
Move...
Move!

"Arasoi!"

Mima's voice. That was the trigger.

An explosion of energy filled Arasoi's body, only for few seconds. Either by luck, or sheer dumb luck, Arasoi graced the lazor by less then an inch. He ran directly bellow it, and jumped into the sky, his fist almost burning with electric might. And it connected. A direct punch to the witch's chin, sending her flying off her broom before colliding with the hard ground. Arasoi lost consciousness half way in the fall, and landed with a loud thump.

"Owh, that hurt-ze." A smack is heard. "I told you to not attack!"

(Sorry for the minor bunnying. I couldn't help iiit)

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »
"Gah, I might as well actually finish what I started..." She armed herself with her various housecleaning tools. Mikan was going to get the cleaning done, and she was going to get the cleaning done well. Screw those stupid fairies who didn't want to help her. Her eyes burned with a fiery determination. OVERDRIVE

"JAOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Mikan screamed as she dashed at light speed into the second room. Part soap part water she remembered it all. Rags, broom, mop, DETERMINATION! Armed to the teeth with her new weapons, there was nothing that could stop her from finishing this task.
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2011, 12:35:17 PM »
(OOC: Since I'm super busy today and tomorrow, I don't know if I can't post something big today. Big event here in my office and we will have many guests and I have to talk about the pie in the sky  :V
btw: I just noticed yesterday, oh god my discription came so close to "Hrist" of Valkyrie Profile and she is a "Dark Valkyrie"  :o, I never played it before, I think I should get it ^^)

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2011, 08:57:56 PM »
Sayuri tilted her head, turning her hand towards her face. She blinked then placed her hand against her face.
As Futo spoke Sayuri turned and watched her walk over. "Kara...kasa...?" She said, turning back to the blue haired girl. "Is that your name?" She gazed at the eggplant umbrella for a moment, then she pointed to it. "Karakasa!" She smiled happily, excitement filling her eyes.
As the girl responded to Futo, Sayuri looked back at her with curiousity. "What's cute?" she said, tilting her head slightly.

OOC: That brings to mind a question. Do we winged Youkai need our wings to fly, or can we simply fly like everyone else in gensokyo can, winged or no? Although I assume we'd have to learn that, as well.

If you take a look at winged character's sprites, you'll see they all flap their wings. Not sure if the three fairies do or not, same with Lily or Daiyousei. But Cirno does, Utsuho does. Remi is like always flapping her wings in the fighting games, idk bout her boss sprite, but her player one for IN does. Flandre (huhwut) flaps her wings. Mystia flaps her wings, not sure about in IN.

So the answer is yes. That they do use their wings to fly. But no wings are not required on a being to fly. Idk if it's cause they need to or if it's just what they are used to though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:17:32 PM by Sonae »

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »
Hilde rose up from the bed, she couldn't see much because it was really dark in the room. The window got covered curtains.
'Mmh, someone was here when I was sleeping? I knew I heard something', she thought and opened up the curtains. Some light from the courtyard shined into the room. Not much but enought to see. Hilde took a look around if something changed. "Nothing's missing", she said to herself.
She closed her eyes and sorted her thoughts. 'No dream, no vision...'
She hasn't sleep long, that's what she were able to tell, but not how long did she sleep... there is no telling what time it is underground. Fortunatelly her body and mind have recovered even with less sleep.
She were able to think 100% clear now but she still couldn't remember her past. Her thoughts ran over the past day, if you can tell that a "day". She remembers that Satori asked her to come when she's awake. 'Maybe that mindreader has something up for me, lets see'
Hilde opened her eye's again and jumped up from the bed. To fast maybe? Suddenly she feeled a little dizzy. Her vision got all black and she tripped. Spontaneously she reached out for the helbard, that was close by and she could catch herself. The dizzy feeling was gone instantly and her vision was back normal, No... she were even able to better then before.
Hilde took a deep breath and laid the helbard back. She dusted down her dress and put her armor pieces back in place. She freed her hair, turned her head once, picked up the helbard and left the room.
Hilde walked down the corridor straight but slow. The corridor was quiet and dark. Noone was crossing her path but someone was watching, or did she just think someone was watching? She were able to find the right door with and knocked before opening it.

(OOC: "everyone is able to fly even without wings." :derp:)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:39:39 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2011, 03:17:19 AM »
Berzul

Youmu shrugged. ?I've been here a bit under sixty years. No clue how long Miss Saigyouji has been here, though. I'd guess at least one thousand years, probably more. And as far as giving you a tour... Well, it's just a garden. Unless you meant Hakugyokurou, in which case...? Youmu bit her lip. ?Not sure if you're allowed in there...?

Marokuu

?Well, while I see no reason why you cannot stay, I'm afraid these matters will bore you. Besides, Miss Inubashiri will do a much better job of summarizing it than I can.? The Great tengu closed his eyes, as if deep in thought. ?I have no reason to make you leave, but you really don't need to be in here.?

MFZBdude
(OOC: In case I forgot to state this, remember that you're on the Day Two timeline. So all this is happening in the morning.)

They soon turned into a clearing, and a small igloo could be seen off in the distance. ?Well, here it is! It might not be big enough for the both of us, but we can make it bigger!? Cirno said with enthusiasm. She led the other two up to the igloo.

?I don't think it has room for all three of us to be in there, let alone comfortably...? Rumia remarked.

?Don't worry about it, I just wanted to get something out of there,? Cirno said, waving it off. She entered the igloo, and returned a few seconds later with a sign, a brush, and some ink. The sign read 'Saving Gensokyo from the bad guys- Cirno, Rumia, Wriggle, and Mystia.' Another word was visible, but it was crossed off. Cirno dipped the brush in the ink, then crossed off Mystia and Wriggle's names. She then wrote 'Ark' off to the side. ?There we go!? She held up the sign for Ark and Rumia to see, then returned it to the igloo.

They stood around for a minute. Finally, Rumia spoke up. ?...So, what now??

Cirno shrugged. ?Dunno. Hey, servant, you got any good ideas??

Crow Cakes and German Flower Youkai

The girl nodded. ?Yup! I'm Koishi Komeiji. For awhile, big sis and I have been the only Satori living here. It'll be interesting to have another one around. The pets are boring, most of them just want to eat and sleep...?

There was a knock on the door, and it opened. A girl clad in armor walked in. ?Oh, so you're the other one, then??

Narouge

If this were a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of Tewi's ears. ?...Shut up, kid.? She walked over to the pit, and began removing the bamboo. ?I'm not your mom, okay? I'm just trying to get my bamboo back, so stop asking all those stupid questions.?

Sourflang and GuardianTempest
(OOC: Basically, everyone will be flying at some point or another, so the winged Youkai will just use their wings during flight.)

Byakuren nodded to Minako. ?Of course. I'd prefer if you learned outside, however. Shou, please take Minako outside and help her with that~?

Shou nodded. ?Got it. Come along, Minako.? She led Minako outside to help her regain her flight.

Nazrin scowled a bit as they left the room, and muttered something about a thief under her breath. Byakuren ignored her. ?Well, how about you decide, Kyouko??

?U-um, she could go out front... After all, holding up the front of the temple is always a useful skill!? Kyouko said, a bit startled at Heal's help. ?Always greet everyone with a smile!?

?Of course. Kyouko, please lead Heal to the front of the temple. Don't forget a broom!? Byakuren said, as Kyouko stood up and led Heal to the front.

---

?So. Trying flying for me. I want to see what you're doing wrong,? Shou said, appraising Minako. They were now outside of the temple, near where Shou had first met Minako. ?It helps to think about flying just be not being on the ground, if that makes any sense. I don't have wings, but I know that you can fly without them. Winged Youkai are just a bit faster than others, from what little experience I have. Or maybe it was just those two...? She trailed off. ?But that's not important right now.?

---

Kyouko held out the broom to Heal. ?Mostly just sweep the dirt and leaves away so nobody can see them. The leaves will start falling soon, so we'll actually have to do something about them then, but it's not a problem now. Like I said, greet everyone with a smile, and don't discriminate. If you need help with anything, just ask. Any questions?? The smile never left her face.

Youkai Jesus
(OOC: While I appreciate the apology, I'm afraid you just broke the first rule, the one I am least willing to compromise on.

Quote from:  First Post of the Info Thread

Rules:

1. You do not control the other players' characters, unless they give you express permission to do so. This should be obvious, but I've had problems with it in the past. Also, while I will try to give you a good deal of freedom, remember that you don't control the whole plot. Having the whole group decide to go do something is one thing; having an NPC we're looking for walk by and talk to you is another thing. Just remember that you only control your characters, and you should be fine.

Of course, I understand that these things are forgotten, so the only repercussion is that only the events of your post before Marisa speaks will be allowed to remain; the rest shall be edited out. I don't really mind her smiling and not getting hit by the danmaku, since it would have missed anyway, and her smiling is such a minor action that it's not worth deleting. I apologize for the inconvenience, but rules are rules. Anyway, enough of this OOC moment, time to get back to the RP.)

The witch's grin grew wider. ?Is that all you can manage, ze? I've seen fairies do better than that.? She was now tossing the octagon around, and half-assedly firing off some danmaku at him. Nothing special this time. ?How could someone so weak take Reimu? ...Well, whatever.? She took the strange octagon-shaped block and held it before her. ?You're boring me, so it's time to end this. MASTER SPAAAAARK!!!? A spiral-shaped stream of stars began flying out from the witch, not untlike

Arasoi then became aware of the fact that the witch was pointing a small beam of light at him. It was light blue, with a white center. Oddly enough, it didn't hur- that's not a good sound. He could vaguely hear Mima shout ?MOVE!?

XinXin

She was a blur, as she moved throughout the hallway, cleaning the rooms like nobody's business. Room after room was cleaned to a perfect shine, and the fairies looked on in awe. Mikan felt invincible; she felt like she could take on anything, any dirty vase, any grimy floor. She should have been fatigued, but the adrenaline kept her alive and alert. She was halfway done with the hallway when her legs finally gave out, and she fell to the floor, panting.

?My, I've never seen anyone go at it with so much gusto...? came a familiar voice. She looked up to see Sakuya, with a surprised expression on her face. ?But, are you going to be okay?? Mikan was confused. What was Sakuya doing in here? ?I was expecting you to be like all the other maids. Most of them just laze around, not doing anything at all. I actually clean the whole mansion myself.? Mikan looked around to see that the whole hallway was now clean, even areas she and the other maids hadn't gotten to. ?Hm... Well, since this hall is done for now, you can rest. I'd actually like to talk to you about something, but I'd need to ask the Mistress first, and I'm afraid she's asleep right now...?

Sayuri

The girl shook her head. ?No, my name is Kogasa Tatara. I am a karakasa obake, though.?

Futo chuckled at Sayuri's behavior. ?Hm... How doth one explain cuteness...?

Kogasa shrugged. ?It's just... it's sort of like a... kind of like a... what is cute?? The trio stood there for a moment, pondering. Finally, Kogasa spoke up. ?You'll know cute when you feel it. It's like a small child, or a purring kitten, or a karakasa obake~?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:16:00 PM by Squawkers »

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2011, 03:28:55 AM »
"I see.... I.. don't know what I am doing here in the first place, then I suppose we could try going places though..." Yoshiko bit her lip "If I wont cause problems for you, that is..."

"One Thousand years.... I don't even remember... how long I have been here myself" she says, as she reaches her forehead with her hand. Just thinking about the past makes her head heavy...

Narouge

• Narry the Corruptor
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2011, 04:19:42 AM »
"i never said you where. i said silver haired lady might be. Whats wrong you sound different? Different bad? Whats stupid mean? Is that good or bad? Do you like the bamboo? Whats your favorite color? is it the color your hair, ears, dress? you look like a bunny so do you like carrots?" *the whole time she was asking questions she already start lighting a single bamboo on fire behind tewi, not really thinking to stop her plan. She was using the flint to light the bamboo. So she could light the other bamboo int he pit. "then again what do you do for fun? drop people down pits? Do you play with bunnies? Do you have a mom? wait did i ask that? You think i ask that? I believe i did that. Oh well! What you doing? is in impotent? If your a bunny girl are there other bunny girl? Whats your job? Do i have a job?" SHe just went on.. .and on... if tewi where to snap she see a few "fire poles" she made under the torrent of questions.
"there is a Fine line between genius and insanity. I see it every day running screaming past it with scissors."
-8-bit theater, Red Mage, taken as personal saying.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2011, 05:50:30 AM »
(OOC: Hey squawk, in the part for Berzul, you typed Momiji  instead of Youmu.)

"Uwoh, bright."
Just what was that ball of light? She sure didn't know.
'This person's amazing! Maybe she'll be one of those...what-do-you-call-'ems, a Rival? Yeah, that's it!'
'It's kinda like that thing in the sky almost....'
"It's just like that bright thing up in the sky!"
"One thing I do remember, was trying to fly to it...Didn't work out. What'd the twolegs...Humans...whatever they are, call 'em...Noodle incidents? I think that's what they called 'em."
Yes, she had once tried to fly to the sun. Much like Icarus before her, it ended rather badly.
Of course, it would take much more than becoming a Youkai to purge an event like that from her memory, as she had barely managed to return to her roost from that escapade.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2011, 06:03:47 AM »
(So I just put in whatever I typed earlier in here. Kay. You're really, really dumb sometimes.)
The beam had a devastating aura. But it was familiar... Like that blue one from Makai. He had never seen the user, but he had successfully blocked it, at the expanse of almost all of his power. He would do it again.

Again.

Arasoi pulled his arms forward, bracing his body as the beam collided with his arms. Arasoi gritted his teeth, as two blades of blue and green lightning formed on his arms, blocking the lazor from touching his skin and armor. Arasoi held his ground, even as the beam pushed his further back and back, his clawed feet scraping the ground till it would bleed. His yellow, jagged teeth revealed themselves as Arasoi shouted to the heavens. The lazor pulled itself apart, along with the lightning. Leaving only a burning sensation and sound from Arasoi.

He began to feel tired, very much so, that he fell to his knees, almost unable to move.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2011, 08:02:28 AM »
"I have nowhere else to be... sir" Ohuku had made her decision and was sticking to it. "Momiji saved me right after I had been... err born. I don't really know what it really meant that she did it, but I know that it is important." Her mind was telling her she was forgetting something important... proper use of tense? Whatever, not important.

"Anyway, I'll be staying... if you don't mind... sir." Ohuku was wearing a determined look on her face.

((OOC: You don't have to type out the whole report if you don't really want to, Ohuku is rather likely to glaze over the details either way :V))
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2011, 08:10:40 AM »
Mikan merely looked at Sakuya, dazed. What had just happened? Certainly the hallway did not just turn into the perfect shine? She dismissed it quickly because she felt far too lazy after that exertion; she soon fell to the floor.

"Whatever you say..." Mikan's words came soft and muffled, her eyes tracking Sakuya as she said it; the rest of her body had already been exerted to its maximum, it was the best she could do. "For now if you need me I'll be here." Mikan followed it up with a yawn. She was tired and had used up far too much of her energy in that odd overdrive that had occured, but for some reason she felt that her insane trance-like mode was completely natural.

"Zzzzz..."

(OOC: Am practising my semi-colons for tomorrow's exam, lol)
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »
Sayuri looked confused again, not quite understanding. "Am I cute?" She asks innocently.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »
Heal nodded in acknowledgement, "I understand, keeping the temple a clean and tranquil premise. I will work on it immediately." She then walked off towards the edge of the temple, underneath a tree and begins sweeping diligently though she doesn't have that 'finesse' that Kyouko would have when she's the one sweeping, nevertheless she feels quite happy fulfilling her duty.

« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2011, 03:54:23 PM »
(OOC: Flan's wings cannot be used to fly, but she can   anyway, Note: Rumia use her arms to fly, Sanae flies like superman 
((Go check her sprite. She flaps her wings. So don't be rollin yer eyes at me.))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:48:51 PM by Sonae »

« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
((Go check her sprite. She flaps her wings. So don't be rollin yer eyes at me.))

[ why so serious :P
Perfect Memento: Flandre Scarlet
・あの翼じゃ跳べないでしょうに(博麗霊夢)    "I doubt she can fly with those wings." (Reimu Hakurei)
ごもっともである(*3)。    It is plausible she cannot (*3).
[...]
*3 大丈夫、みんな翼も無いのに飛んでいるし。    3: Don't worry, everyone is able to fly even without wings.
]

Hilde holds for a second "If you mean me with that, yes I just 'arrived' recently." She entered the room and closed the door behind her. "My name is Hilde, nice to meet you."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:59:38 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Aya Squawkermaru

« Reply #178 on: October 06, 2011, 01:25:43 AM »
(OOC:This is all I can get done before I have to leave for Taekwondo, so have a mini-update? I'll finish when I get home.)

Berzul

?You haven't been here very long at all, actually. Only a few hours.? Youmu tilted her head. ?Why would you think otherwise? Well, regardless, you'll actually probably be leaving this place soon.? Youmu looked ahead, deep in thought. ?...Yeah. You're leaving tomorrow.?

Narouge

?SHUT UP ALREADY!!? Tewi yelled at the fairy. She flew over and grabbed the flint out of the fairy's hands. ?That's it. I've had it with you. Reisen has been saying to be nicer to people, and I tried, but I've had it with you.? She took a few steps back, and began shooting out a flurry of danmaku at the fairy. Nothing major; it was just a fairy, after all.

Hanzo
(? :V Of course I didn't. What are you talking about? Pay no mind to the edit on that last post, ehehehe...)

The other girl nodded. ?Yup! We don't have one of those where I live, but this gets the job done. I don't see what noodle have to do with flying into one of those, though...? A smile then dawned on her face. ?Oh! But it reminds me of the time I tried to burn everything! That was fun, but then the red-white and the black-white came and stopped me. I guess it's good they stopped me, this place is neat.?

Then, something clicked in her head. ?Oh, yeah! I was supposed to find a girl with a bunch of... something. It had something to do with fish? Boardfish? No... Gourdfish?? She rubbed her temples, and racked her brain, trying to think of the word. ?Um...?

Youkai Jesus

?Tch. That's not how you're supposed to do it, but whatever.? The girl was now somewhat irked. ?Alright, then. If a spark won't work, have some stars! Magic Spake: Asteroid Belt!? There were stars everywhere. Stars coming from Marisa, stars coming from around Arasoi. He managed to dodge most of them, but they did occasionally hit him, and he could feel it. Pain surged throughout his arms, his body, his legs. Eventually, the torment ended. Arasoi stood, panting. When had he gotten so weak?

The witch frowned. ?Hmph. You're tenacious. It's time to end this. I don't normally go all-out like this, but you took Reimu. Taste the power of love! Last Word: Blazing Star!? The witch held her octagon behind her, and shot forward at Arasoi. He barely had enough time to react; he leaped out of the way,the laser grazing his legs. It was incredibly painful. He had just managed to regain his balance when the witch came for another pass. On instinct, he turned to face her. He stood firm in the face of danger, and watched as the witch flew straight towards him.

?MOVE!?

It was the trigger. Arasoi felt energy coursing through him; he ran forward to meet the witch, electricity jolting down his spine. He thrust his fist forward; he knew it connected, but he didn't know what he hit. He fell unconscious, the pain enveloping him in a deep sleep.

---

Arasoi's eyes opened. He was back in that room again, where he had slept the night before. He could hear voices from the hallway outside; his ears were ringing too much for him to make the voices out.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #179 on: October 06, 2011, 01:35:44 AM »
"So, Do I get the tour?"

"Hours? I can't tell the time, actually. And I will be leaving?" *Tilt head*

As Youmu would focus her mind on something, Yoshiko would close on her, trying to figure out what is she thinking about that deeply...