Author Topic: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)  (Read 91549 times)

Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
« Reply #450 on: November 21, 2011, 02:50:21 AM »
((....hah?))

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #451 on: November 21, 2011, 03:22:01 AM »
((....hah?))

((It's Danbooru, because it's translated :P))

Wolfsbane706

• Knight of the Accursed Order
  • Boredom is contagious.
« Reply #452 on: November 21, 2011, 05:22:18 AM »
Ark worked out which words would work best in this awkward situation as she lowered her hand.  "Short story even shorter, Cirno found me after I'd been born.  She said I was her servant, since she helped me out when I was born, but I don't actually know what a servant is."
[15:30] * Wolfsbane706 pitfalls Roukan.
[15:30] <Roukan> WHAT WHY
[15:31] * Roukan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*splat*
[15:32] <Wolfsbane706> That's the funniest reaction I've seen yet.
[15:34] * Roukan thumbs-up from beyond the grave.

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2011, 06:45:21 AM »
"Oh. I see." Mikan replied, quite appalled by this youkai's lack of knowledge. However, she felt a sense of kinship with her, they both seemed to be in similar situations. The only difference being that Ark's master wasn't shrouded in mystery. Heck, if any mystery shrouded her, she'd be more curious how it's possible that there could be any mystery at all rather than the mystery itself.
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2011, 03:41:10 AM »
Alright everyone, I have an announcement to make. As you may have noticed, there STILL hasn't been an update in a long time. Granted, I am busy again with a new play, but under normal circumstances I should have updated over the weekend. However, this weekend, I was making a pivotal decision about this RP, one that would determine when I should post the next update. I've come to my conclusion. The New Generation is over. Cancelled. I have a few reasons for this. One, because I have been so busy, the RP has lost momentum. I've also noticed a number of people stopped posting at all. Obviously, interest is faltering, which I am okay with. Two, I'm tired of spending so much time in front of my goddamned computer. These updates take a LONG time to make, more time than I have or want to spend on something so trivial. The final reason is that I just don't care about this RP anymore. I know this may sound juvenile, but I honestly am just tired of all this. TNG, RPing in general, this forum. I'm a very obsessive person, so most of the things I'm interested in tend to change every few months, unless they are something I have an actual, unbridled passion for, like Acting or Physics. I just don't enjoy doing this anymore; it became a chore for me, really. I apologize for all this, but I think it was an alright run while it lasted. I don't ask that you agree with my reasoning; I just ask that you understand.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #455 on: December 02, 2011, 05:08:39 AM »
Interest ain't faltering for me, I'm just stuck with severe writer's block. ><
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #456 on: December 02, 2011, 09:01:38 AM »
We share the same syndrome, but as soon as this took off, my heart refuse to waver, roleplaying is my soul.

« Reply #457 on: December 02, 2011, 01:39:26 PM »
Welp. Can I take over? Time to fetch my character sheet.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #458 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:53 PM »
Well at least you gave us notice, my last Dm cut the mission short, sent us back to base, and left us to wonder if he is dead or not. (money on dead) also this was a great opportunity to work on a new way to flesh out Characters for me.
Time to hunt for a new RP.
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor