Author Topic: A Balanced Game of Mafia (Over; town wins)  (Read 67734 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: A Balanced Game of Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
* never truly thought UK was scum

lol.

And yeah, Dan, that's an invitation to explain why you still feel I am scummiest at this juncture, accounting for the explanation of my actions preceding my previous post, and subtracting the previous post from the equation.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »
Flying solo: the case for Bardiche -

I will go about doing this step by step (It would be easier if I knew how to link to specific posts, but alas I don't know how to do this quickly):
Anyway the trouble starts with Bard's #33.  He attacks UK's post #29 on the basis that UK didn't care to explain her meta of voting the mod. Bard thinks that her declaration of her action as "anti-town" is in itself not "pro-town".  This is enough for Bard to place his vote on UK.  Later he justifies his vote as a push in post #44 (the one lecturing me on how to play mafia) while trying to defend his attack.  However, I feel this is not a push, but a blatant way to throw some dirt on UK, which I think is a scummy scumslip.  Bard's been in games with UK, where undoubtedly he's observed the UK meta.  Did he think about it too hard then? I think not. You know why? Because it's a null-tell, who cares if she votes the mod or not? I already prodded her to get a reaction, she answered fine. Side note: in bard's #44 he doesn't mention Sect or HH, just Kiro who he does not suspect. HH: isn't this a tacit defense of Sect?

-cut-cut by Bard: GDIT You are getting a damn case!

Onwards:  Bard's #47 he just reiterates the question, subtly, doesn't give anything new. Bard's #57 prods HW on Hourai, I have rly nothing to make of this, except it rly doesn't say that much. Bard's #70: finally some clarity!

Bard claims that voting UK was his only lead. Arguably there wasn't much to go on (besides Sect's weird style of play).  O wait. Actually there was. UK declared me town super early. and according to UK's post #56, she was clearly serious!  If that wasn't enough for Bard, he could always Scumhunt, which he has done little of after his UK vote, which as I've said, was not scumhunting but dirt-slinging, and there is a difference and Bard should know it.

Finally: Let's look at other stuff he's done.  It's pretty easy to find cuz there is only one post, namely #71.  "I'm hesitant to give UK a pass" WTF where is your vote again? otherwise hes parroting. He clarifies his HH comment but fails to say if, in fact, "HH is scummy", or if "Shadow's reasoning is faulty" which are the two sides of the debate.  Basically he's on a fence and not committing. and in his last two posts he says he wasn't serious at all! ok then... I guess you didn't accomplish what you hoped for huh?

Judgement: SCUM

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
Well that wore me out: Now all I have to do is move on to HH and Shadow and HW.  I'll make more later:  Things I've thought about since: HH may be getting misled: I think her logic is terrible, but her intent feels town, rereading later. Anyway I will not change my vote on Bard. HW may not have expected the dogpile, which may or may not explain some defensive behavior. Again I need to read him Much much closer than I have. Shadow honestly feels scummy. Will read closer.  anyway of the four I think Scum ordering is Bard > Shadow > HW = HH >> others.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »
More things I've wanted to comment on quickly ( I have some work to do but will fully be here after 3 1/2 hours):  It's pretty apparent that 2 ppl are trying to stay under the radar.  One I don't want to mention but I'll just say I think that "someone" is town.  THE other however, Polaris, looks like lurkscum.  (Believe me its not because he's attacking me) He just doesn't contribute, besides claims that he has detected tunnel-vision and personality disorders, but is apparently blind to everything else.  (He might be right that last part though)

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2011, 04:12:00 PM »
@edible - I just realized that the bard case was like close to 500 words  :ohdear: - plz forgive me!  :blush:

Don't lynch me.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »
Votecount: MORNING RESCUE edition

Bardiche (1) - Action Dan
Shadoweh (3) - Dormio, Kiro, Sect
UncertainKitten (2) - huh what, NeoSerela
huh what (3) - UncertainKitten, Omba, Shadoweh
Action Dan (2) - Hanged Hourai, Polaris

Not voting: Bardiche

~46 hours remain in the Day.  With 12 alive, 7 are required to lynch.

@edible - I just realized that the bard case was like close to 500 words  :ohdear: - plz forgive me!  :blush:

Just keep it more concise in the future~
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 05:01:42 PM by Edible »

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
Shadoweh's #111: I wouldn't bank on HW vs UK being Scum Vs Scum. Not an efficient way for Scum to go through Day 1 imo. Also, you say Town Huh What is less likely to be lashing out in suspicion, but that's not really an answer to my question. Why do you have to take one of their sides? Less likely than UK, but is it also less likely than Hourai or Sect being Scum? You asked me about Hourai and I said he was ok. Is that it? I don't see any followup as to why you asked me about him or your current thoughts about Hourai. Furthermore, I have no idea why you cleared Sect or didn't address any of his accusations in #106. You voted him because he didn't have a vote. Afterwards, you switch back to HW just like that. Your pressure vote did nothing because you're not asking any hardball questions to Sect. That post is full of fluff.

Sect: Has your opinion on Shadoweh changed after her #108?

Omba's #112: Your explanation looks like a lot of circular reasoning. I still don't like it, but through it all, you did answer the question. Seconding the eyebrow raise Dormio had on you. Gonna see how your opinions adjust through the Day.

Bardiche can address ActionDan's case on him, but my current opinion is that neither of them are worth lynching today.

ActionDan

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »
One question I'd like answered from UK:

in your post #56 you say: "Bard started out bad, but fixed it. Oh, and Hourai and Sect also aren't great..."

I think you are town, and I am happy you have got good stuff out of HW, but I would just like for you to give opinions on these three. i.e. what did you think then, and has anything changed? (No need to specify your 2nd scum target, if it happens to be one of these, just generally opinions would be nice)

BTW: If my name is in someone's post, be certain that I have read it carefully (I like looking closely at those first, I'm just like that). a.k.a Shadow the word "catering" will be explained in context later.

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »
Wow, ActionDan, are you seriously trying to misrepresent what I said? :V

I'm more hesitant now to give UK a pass based on "it's UK";

I am more hesitant NOW to give UK a pass BASED ON. This is a reference to the last game where I excused UK's behaviour as townie based on that she usually acts that way: voting someone without making it immediately clear what her vote reasons are.

Regarding mudslinging, please cite sources.

Sect! Elucidate why between HW and UK, UK is the scummier one as per this post.

ActionDan, tunnel vision is when you focus completely on one person. Unfortunately, that is not an accusation that holds. I divided my attention among three people, being you, UK and HW.

Your latest post in accusing me still bases itself on EarlyDay1 stuff, and regretably you're not Pesco, so FPMH doesn't apply. Please elucidate how attempting to start a serious case on early day 1 is incredibly scummy.

Current opinion of ActionDan is that he is misguided in tunneling.

Current opinion of other worthy vote targets: the most prominent cases are the ones on HW, UK and Shadoweh. I don't think UK is scum based on her early actions, and as much as you may accuse her of trapping, UK was not to know HW would turtle to defence. Can someone elucidate how a scum!UK would pull a high-profile move without guarantee of the results, assuming no super bus is happening? The logic is absent.

Shadoweh, are you accusing HW of an OMGUS vote on UK or am I misreading this? I agree with Huh What that his vote isn't necessarily OMGUS, given he does bring up a valid point. It feels like you're attempting to force town to focus on either HW or UK today, which is shoddy!

##Vote: Shadoweh

Please restate your case for Huh What, ignoring that he voted UK.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2011, 05:45:22 PM »
@Dan: Sect and Hourai are still terrible and need to diiiiieeee~. I also have another scum suspect coming out of the woodwork. I don't like Omba's posting that much. It feels like he's looking for excuses to jump on either wagon, and potentially set me up for mislynch if HW is town. That said, I don't see HW and Omba as scum together.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »
Dormio: The points where I was trying to win votes against Hourai? I'm ignoring them because they're silly. It bothers me that you're holding a silly newbie case against me.

Action Dan: Oh that Bard, he sure is a handsome devil isn't he? Except not. If you're going to keep bringing up meta, why is it out of UK's meta to declare a hyperactive newbie to be town? It's as much of an ignorable nulltell as her meta. I hope you didn't think Bard's vote was serious just because he put his srs bsns face on. The case you're pushing is just as silly as Sect. I have asked you a question three times now, why did you think I was catering to you? Stop ignoring me and just saying I 'feel scummy'. (oh he cut me and is going to explain to me)

UK: What's your definition of decentlyish? Kiro seems slightly lurkish to me but I don't know if that's normal for him. It might just be his avatar keeps staring at me. :ohdear:

Serela: Yep, that's a Serela post. Please tell us who else you think is scum. You know, just in case.

Cut by Kiro: It's not likely but all possibilities should be considered before making a conclusion. What exactly do you expect me to say? I chose a side because I think this argument feels weird. I felt huh what's side to be the side bothering me. I have trouble reading Hourai but he doesn't bother me yet, and Sect isn't making any points worth addressing. I voted him because he wasn't taking a stance. He voted and made a case. I'd need more content to decide further on any of these people, including huh what.

Baaaard: :/ No, I'm leaning town on UK right now. Without the vote the case still sounds the same, attacked me for a case on Hourai, attacked UK for thinking him scum for it, did nothing afterwards but attack the same people. If he stops tunneling I might consider other cases, but I'm not going to change my mind before he stops being suspicious. So since I'm not interested in a case on me and probably still not one on you, who else do you think is scum?

This is why I write posts at 6am, I feel like Dormio right now. :fail:

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2011, 06:10:59 PM »
Kiro is posting fairly solid analysis, and he's pretty clear on his opinions. I don't want him dead today. And I think his opinions are fairly town intended, anyway.

Bardiche

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
On Kiro, I just now caught on you said that "Bard can respond to Dan's case on him, but neither are worth lynching for me". Paraphrased.

You acknowledge Dan's post while graciously dancing around providing an opinion of his actual case. Do you think this is a misguided townie, a townie voting for all the right reasons, or otherwise? That you do not consider Dan a priority to lynch today implies you do not think him scummy. Do you agree?

Do you agree with his options, except disagree about whether it means I am scum or not? Or do you find his entire case irrelevant to start with?

Please make clear what your standpoint is.

Bardiche

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
Regarding Shadoweh, I need some time to review what happened. Since at present I am taking away my dear mum's time from FaceBook, I cannot promise I'll have that time. I should be able to provide you an answer in four hours.

For now, though, humour me a bit longer, and elucidate why you attempt to present that today's cases are UK VS Huh What. We have a fairly sizable cast as usual, why do we only have two choices worth considering?

A vote on Sect to pressure him to vote is fairly meaningless to me: you could have done as much with simple words, yet you chose to move your vote off of someone you think is scum. Is your case on Huh What weaker than a case would be on someone with an absent vote? If so, why do you feel it is not worth pursuing Sect any further other than that he is adorable and cute? If not, why did you move your vote off of Huh What to Sect?

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2011, 06:25:29 PM »
Kiro: Her #108? Annoyed, mostly. Mostly it felt like she was patronizing me: yes, this game is stressful, but it's not due to you voting me, it's been stressing me out since yesterday afternoon. Her #130? Makes me want to go back and check my facts, so I can make it clearer why she's scummy. Also, need to put down in clearer text why I think UK's more scummy than HW. Be back later.

Shadoweh

« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2011, 06:38:35 PM »
Bard: I'm not attempting to present today's cases as UK vs huh what. I'm pretty sure I've never done this so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. When was UK ever even a case? And words weren't working. How is something meaningless when it works? I don't feel like pursuing silly players over silly cases. If you're arguing he actually has a point I'm going to get upset.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
I have 4 min to get this out: noticed something: HH post #79:
Dan-
Really, really, really loves Sect.  Not to mention how he blantantly tells the people voting him to either get off or defend themselves.
#43 says the "Sect scene" was "worthless" and then grills me for being on him. Either you're contradicting yourself, or you just don't want people attacking him.
He says how I made "ill motives" for Sect, when I was telling what he did and why it was bad.

##Unvote
##Vote: Action Dan
Uber defending someone who doesn't really deserve defending earns him my vote.

So HH says I'm defending Sect.

Now for post Kiro post #110:
I'm ok with what Hourai has said about others so far except the one part where Dan is defending Sect. Don't see that at all. Mixed feelings about the Dan vote. Half is on my initial gut read of Dan, but the other half is that Hourai is correct that Dan does seem to be defending UK for her. Currently giving Hourai the benefit of the doubt.

why is UK's name there? (if typo say so) How do you seem to see something when you admit you "Don't see that at all." ???

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »
600+ words but I can't really change this without becoming incomprehensible or skipping some things I want to say. Sorry. All the solutions I thought of were just using loopholes to cheat the rules and would probably be recognized as such, so yeah.

UK's original case on me makes... absolutely no sense. Like, "why the hell did I get voted over this"-tier nonsensical. Not only was my vote on Shadoweh completely different from actions that Dan had also performed, but I really can not see how town!UK could get what she did out of my question towards Kiro. Maybe I just, you know, wanted know Kiro's case on Sect so I could have something from Kiro to go off of? Asking for opinions isn't scummy, so UK is either scum BSing or a townie looking way too hard into my post.

... But you know what? At this point, I honestly think it might be the latter. This may be a dumb meta-clear, but after hearing her reasons for voting me it seems to me that UK could easily be townie!UK who got too enthralled with her own silly case. I still disapprove of her setting up traps over scumhunting actively, but I'm willing to switch off of her for now, as I do think all her content regarding players other than myself has been entirely reasonable (meaning that I might just be voting her due to bias). There are better ways the UK/HW scuffle could be resolved, anyway. :x

So, Shadoweh. I've talked about why I think you're scum already, but I'll add this to the table: I don't like the way you handled your switch onto Sect followed by your switch back onto me. Even when you had your vote down on Sect, you did little to actually pressure him, making the point of a "pressure vote" completely null, and you switched back to me at the drop of a hat as well without fully explaining your reasoning. Seems more like you were scouting for a potential Sect wagon to me. It's also rage-inducing that you seem to think I can't judge a player who is voting for me without it being an OMGUS, seeing as that's basically an excuse to let scum who are being scummy get away with not being voted by the person they're currently attacking. Ugh.

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh
tl;dr the entire Sect exchange was bad. Her original switch to Sect shows awkward prioritization of cases, her continued stance on Sect has a lack of pressure on him which makes her vote completely ineffective, and her switch back to me barely had any backing behind it. The entire scenario reads like scum scouting for a potential lynch target while not actually being able to reason and prioritize their votes properly due to prior knowledge of everyone's alignments.

@ People complaining about how my cases are only on the people who are voting me: I'm sorry I didn't find anybody else particularly scummy at the time of my last post? If you want my current opinions, then Sect is silly, but not scum. Bard is unreadable as ever (filling in for Conqueror here). Hourai and Kiro are reasonable enough that I wouldn't attack them today. I'm getting major town meta-reads on Serela from his only post. Polly should post more talk about players who aren't named Dan, because as is he's pretty much contentless. I could actually maybe see him being scum!Polly struggling to make content due to MRM, but that should be left up to the mod if so.

I could maybe go for a Dan lynch since his tunneling on Bard borders a bit on IIoA, but I don't think he's as good of a target as Shadoweh. Dormio doesn't look great either, as his pressure on Shadoweh feels rather silly, but I don't think I could see him as her buddy.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2011, 07:54:35 PM »
Shadoweh: You said that all possibilities can be considered and your vote history suggests you're doing that. It just doesn't "feel" like it with some of the minimal pressure on Sect and that you're actually engaging in a false dichotomy. Frankly both UK's and HW's side bother me, but that doesn't mean I feel either of them is worthy of the vote. You've taken your stance though so I'll wait for more content from others.

Kiro seems slightly lurkish to me but I don't know if that's normal for him. It might just be his avatar keeps staring at me. :ohdear:

I take a long time to decide on words. Mafia is totally srs bsns for me. See, even my avatar is designed for subliminal pressure.

OSAKA STARE!!!

O___O
   \__/

Bard: I didn't want to answer for you before you posted which is why I danced around my opinion. But I felt it was worth making a comment on because we gotta get our wild cards, Hourai and Polaris more involved. To me, Dan is making the observations, but drawing a variety of conclusions, some I can believe in, some I can't. Dan's upset at you for voting UK but I don't know whether he's upset that you don't believe UK when she said that Dan is Town or that you're trying to pin something out of nothing on her. Weird all around and that first point might have been an awkward chain saw, but overall, it didn't change that I still think Dan is a misguided Townie and I wanted it put on record at that time. At the same time, I don't think his case is entirely irrelevant. He mentions you were on the fence about HH and Shadoweh and it does seem like you were on reread. So I think he's paying attention to things which helps my impression of him.

Dan #136: Ah hrm. I read the first boxed quote as Dan defending Sect. Then I read the second boxed quote as Dan defending UK which is what I saw. Confirmation bias. That should explain the part about my confusion. In that regard, I'd like Hourai to clarify that second boxed quote as to whether it was Sect or someone else. For the record, I still don't see how Dan was ever defending Sect.

Cut by HW: Read it. Most of it is what I would expect from someone in his position. Going to think about those last 2 paragraphs more while at lunch.

ActionDan

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »
Well I'm back and can spend my energies fully now.  Excellent timing with that HW post!  Anyway I was deciding on who to look at first: HH, HW, or shadow: but I might as well do them all!  At first glance, HW, that post is interesting... in parts, (the part about UK, shadow, and sect, I'll look for verification), but the polly part looks so so awful, and I'm sure I won't be the only one who sees this immediately.  (barring a flat-faced quote by shadow followed by a "yes")

Also, your post wouldn't have been 600+ words without the tl:dr ----- trollolol (may I haz Bardy's trollface.jpg?)

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
@kiro: it's the latter: To clarify even more: I felt he was voting UK for a terrible reason whilst ignoring UK's declaration ~ like he already knew I was town.. hm  ;)

Don't lynch me.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
This Votecount Lost 18 Pounds In 1 Week!

Bardiche (1) - Action Dan
Shadoweh (5) - Dormio, Kiro, Sect, Bardiche, huh what
UncertainKitten (1) - NeoSerela
huh what (3) - UncertainKitten, Omba, Shadoweh
Action Dan (2) - Hanged Hourai, Polaris

Shadoweh is at L-2!

Not voting:

~42 hours remain in the Day.  With 12 alive, 7 are required to lynch.

ActionDan

« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
Reread all of Shadow, HW, and HH, and Sect.  Its enough to make my brain explode.  But the read was worth it.  I think I have located the root of all evil.
Hourai [is] reasonable enough that I wouldn't attack [him] today

No. This is the problem. Hourai is not reasonable. If Hourai's reasoning was a physical entity, I'd vote for it to die. THIS DOES NOT MAKE HH SCUM IMMEDIATLY!!

In my next post I'm going to wade through the ****storm and pretty much argue not to lynch Shadow while attacking Hourai's reasoning ability (which ties them all together).  HW, HH, and shadow still need to do more explaining.
I believe scum to be on the shadow wagon *cough* bard and for some odd weird reason sect. It's entirely possible HW is scum voting shadow and sect went along for the ride.  I think shadow has done some anti-town things but has been criticized too harshly. MORE IN A BIT (give me like 1/2 hour).

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2011, 09:47:41 PM »
I shall repeat information WITH observations <3 kiro

PART 1

Let's start with Hourai's post #38, her reason for voting sect, quoted below
Fooling around with votes on non-players. Prolonging RVS, and thus, hunting. Happier with my vote on him.
Four things: 1) The RVS was over when you posted. 2)Sect was the FIRST person to ask a serious question (about UK's silly meta) 3)Sect answered why she was voting (albeit not exactly convincingly) non-players. 4) hunting - what does this mean here? cuz you use this exact same word to refer to ScumHunting later (It'll come up in due time) and scumhunting is good, yes?.

This is why your post seemed obviously scummy, why no one thinks so was beyond me. Shadow voted you in #46 based on 1), 2), and 3) kinda. This is how I interpreted her words in my book. I'll explain "catering" right now.  I thought she knew that the post was scummy and voted you for it. However, she was slightly indirect i.e. "Hourai, attacking newbies for fooling around isn't cool" translates to 2) + 3). "So what do you think of the conversations between Dan, Bard and UK that you're ignoring?" translates to 1).  I thought that this could be her bussing since a real attack would go all out on points 1,2,3, and 4.  But since no one ever thought HH was scummy (besides UK) I'm not so sure anymore.  This is "cantering" to me because I thought HH was scummy and that Shadow voted HH to satisfy me (maybe I'm being selfish here and self-absorbed but that's where the word came from). 

Post #54. This is where Huh what jumps in, Attacking Shadow, for.... HH looking not scummy.   :fail: It's possible HW rushed his reasoning... but that was a crap post. This is where I'd place HW (scum)> Shadow(scum).  the rest of the posts of shadow and HW before HH chimes in are for UK's scumhunting department.

Post #79: WAIT FOR PART 2!!!

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2011, 10:03:14 PM »
You guys should stop pretending the wordcount limit doesn't exist, it's there for a reason. I'm still re-reading but I thought I'd post so Dan can at least pretend to be concisely obeying the counter. I'm feeling the need for more opinions from Hourai, Omba, Sect, Polaris and NeoSillyela before going back to arguing in circles with huh what again.

ActionDan

« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2011, 10:09:56 PM »
PART 2:

Post #79: answered first part in PART1, I didn't have time earlier and I was focusing on Bard.
"Dan-
Really, really, really loves Sect.  Not to mention how he blantantly tells the people voting him to either get off or defend themselves.
#43 says the "Sect scene" was "worthless" and then grills me for being on him. Either you're contradicting yourself, or you just don't want people attacking him. He says how I made "ill motives" for Sect, when I was telling what he did and why it was bad."

I've pretty much explained my reasons at this point in Part 1; at the time I thought they were obvious (live and learn), much like how Kiro voted sect without explainations (later he too claimed that they were obvious, and yes his opinion did change and he changed his vote).  Me, Shadow and HH have all prodded sect to vote (shadow took more drastic measures).  Does this mean we all Love Sect? No.

cut by shadow... ya, srry I'll stop for a bit, and continue later.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2011, 10:17:23 PM »
Attn: everyone who said they don't think Dan was defending Sect.

I say I am happier with my ED1 Sect vote and he accuses me of tunnel vision.
I am glad, however, that you skipped over the Sect scene which I feel is worthless atm.
States he thinks hunting Sect is not good.
Sect seems to have no ill motives besides the ones HH created for her
What I said was exactly what Sect was doing.
I would like HH and Kiro to defend/change their vote
Ironically, we were the only ones on Sect at the time.

I consider this defending.

When he replies to me accusing him of defending, he thinks it's "funny." Way to dismiss a case on you.
And I am still waiting for the promise where you said you'd get around to me.

Side note: in bard's #44 he doesn't mention Sect or HH, just Kiro who he does not suspect. HH: isn't this a tacit defense of Sect?
Oh my bad, you're right. Not mentioning something in the beginning of D1 is obviously defending. Not.

No, I am not misled. And my logic is fine.

#136, No I am right. I meant what I said. I said you were defending Sect. UK has nothing to do with you in that post. Don't use someone else's mistake to discredit my case.

And now to address #143, the first actual case he makes on me.

Let's start with Hourai's post #38, her reason for voting sectFour things: 1) The RVS was over when you posted. 2)Sect was the FIRST person to ask a serious question (about UK's silly meta) 3)Sect answered why she was voting (albeit not exactly convincingly) non-players. 4) hunting - what does this mean here? cuz you use this exact same word to refer to ScumHunting later (It'll come up in due time) and scumhunting is good, yes?.
1. If it was over then why is Sect so innocent for fooling around with votes on not-people?
2. He's new and mostly unfamiliar with what UK does, which she does as both town and scum. Comparing to last game is a null tell.
3. Scum have the ability to think up of excuses too.
4. Hunting means looking for scum, making cases, yadda yadda. Is good.

AndthentherestishowI'mscummybecauseotherpeopleareweird in his eyes. Moreafterlimit.

ActionDan

« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »
Well HH, I guess we are gonna have to agree to try and kill each other, because atm you embracing your earlier posts and your scum logic makes you scum to me.  I'll wait for others to comment.  I'd say more but I'm just about.... at my limit! YEAH   8)

Don't lynch me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2011, 12:56:17 AM »
ActionDan: Finally I can understand the stuff he's saying. Mostly thinking the "huh?" parts are just derp now.

Polaris: Post please. Anything. At all.

So how in the hell did Shadoweh end up at L-2?
Re-reading all of her posts, I can easily construe everything she's said as townie; a few things made me go "huh?" for a moment, like her vote-unvote with Sect, but the explanations she gave for them were reasonable. At the least, she's done less maybe-scummy-looking things than others, including myself.

Dormio: You voted her from the get-go, but in no post of yours have you pointed out anything about her that seems decidedly scummy, rather than at least going both ways, to me. Or rather, nothing that seems decidedly scummy on actually reading the parts you refer to. I can understand a slight "huh?" feeling about her, but are you voting her based on that?

Sect: Are you voting her because she voted you to get you to vote?

I can't see her fishing for someone to lynch with her vote on Sect. She didn't make a case on him, she voted him to get him to react. After he did and explained his reasoning, she promptly changed her vote back to her actual case. At the most, I could see it as something similar to what UK did - which resulted in HW nicely exposing himself. And there was nothing besides a vote she could do, since there was not really anything she could ask him aside from "talk and vote plz".

HW: 600+ words spent on - defense and Shadoweh. Incidentally posted at a point where Shadoweh had the same number of votes as him and also incidentally switching his votes right at that point. Also, he's not adding new things to his case on Shadoweh in his last post. Everything he's saying was already "put on the table" by him earlier. But he's still talking as if he he's adding new reasons - writing a huge wall of text helps hiding that. Feels to me like he's switching onto the Shadoweh-wagon now that the one on UK hasn't gained any traction.

More stuff /later, my brain needs a short break.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:33 AM »
I like Omba's latest post a lot. It's a LOT more solidly opinionated than the wait and see we've been seeing so far.