Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 7)  (Read 43564 times)

Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 7)
« Reply #990 on: February 09, 2012, 06:55:28 AM »
>"Oh, believe me, cap'n, I can stand a little unfinished business right now."

>She nods. "I'm just as happy for that to be someone else's problem now, myself."

« Reply #991 on: February 09, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
>"And with any luck, Louise and the watch'll have the thief tracked down before either one of us gets back here. There. Whatever."

« Reply #992 on: February 09, 2012, 07:09:28 AM »
>"And with any luck, Louise and the watch'll have the thief tracked down before either one of us gets back here. There. Whatever."

>Murasa snickers. "Here's hoping." Something about her eyes makes you wonder if she's a little doubtful of this.

« Reply #993 on: February 09, 2012, 07:16:30 AM »
>"So, captain, while I'm aboard, is there something I can do to help out around here? I may not know much about airships, but I'm a pair of free hands, if you need em."

« Reply #994 on: February 09, 2012, 07:27:11 AM »
>"So, captain, while I'm aboard, is there something I can do to help out around here? I may not know much about airships, but I'm a pair of free hands, if you need em."

>"Eh, I don't think there'll be too much to do that you can really help with," she says, "unless you're talking about unloading on the other end. Maybe clean-up? I dunno. I suppose if something comes to mind, I'll let you know."
>She frowns slightly. "We, uh, didn't really have time to get your room prepped, so if you want some sheets and stuff, go talk to Miyuki; she's probably down in the galley right now. Oh, and we run a pretty casual ship here, so help yourself to the food whenever you're hungry."

« Reply #995 on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:37 AM »
>"May's well do that now, then."
>What sort of creatures live in this part of the Expanse? Is fishing common/advisable?
>Do we even like fishing?

Mod edited for cleanup purposes
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:10:36 PM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #996 on: February 09, 2012, 07:27:14 PM »
>"May's well do that now, then."
>What sort of creatures live in this part of the Expanse? Is fishing common/advisable?
>Do we even like fishing?

>Murasa nods. "Sure thing."
>The Great Expanse is more empty sky than anything else; that's basically where its name comes from, being the longest navigable network of aether currents in all of Gensokyo. You think there are some colonies of birds which nest on scattered and mostly inaccessible islets dotting parts of the region, and you've heard rumors of a Tengu colony or two hidden away somewhere, though no one knows quite where. Of course, tales abound of what can be found beyond the navigable skyways, but you suspect most of them are just that: tales. Every now and again comes a reputable report of some strange creature dwelling in the open sky, but you believe most crossings are made without ever encountering more than the occasional bird. Consequently, 'fishing' isn't really something that's done out here.
>You have little particular opinion on fishing of a more traditional sort, having little real experience with it. It was neither a major industry nor common pastime in Estval.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #997 on: February 09, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »
> Do we know who Miyuki is?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #998 on: February 09, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »
> Do we know who Miyuki is?

>Murasa mentioned her name once before - in the context of laying away food supplies, you think - but that's about it.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #999 on: February 09, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
> "Will I know Miyuki when I see her, or should I be watchful of any particular person?
> Watch as Chapter 7 of our life as a Seeker fades into the horizon alongside Braston.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #1000 on: February 09, 2012, 08:51:54 PM »
> Watch as Chapter 7 of our life as a Seeker fades into the horizon alongside Braston.

>Accompanied by glibly poignant music, the last vestiges of Braston fade into the misty distance. A still shot of your face looks wistfully into the sunset. Wait, didn't the sun set an hour ago? A disembodied voice asks rhetorical questions about what lies ahead of you. The credits start to scroll. Gah, where the hell did they come from? They're in your face! You can't even see...

>"Captain!" a voice cries. "It's a graphomancer!"
>"Shit!"
>The deck shudders beneath the torrent of ponderous prose crashing against it and the engines groan frightfully. You try in vain to wave the damn things out of your face, but more continue to descend from the sky with each passing moment.

>Will the Blue Maiden survive this assault?
>Will Nazrin ever find a cure for the Blight?
>Will the narrator watch where he's aiming those captions?

>Find out on the next episode of Nazrin Quest Z !