Author Topic: Can't find my EoSD replay folder  (Read 2302 times)

Can't find my EoSD replay folder
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:58 PM »
I was trying to upload a replay but when I opened up my EoSD folder I couldn't find the one for replays.

I can only seem to acces it when I'm downloading a replay myself. Can anyone help?

fsvgm777

• One of the only Touhou fans from Luxembourg... I guess.
  • Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
Re: Can't find my EoSD replay folder
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 05:19:44 PM »
Since you installed EoSD into Program Files, I'd advise you to check in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files and see if there's a folder called 東方紅魔郷 in there. If there is, the replay folder is very likely there as well.

Note: The AppData folder is normally hidden.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »
I can't find that location...there doesn't seem to be anything called userprofile.
Bear in mind that I suck with computers so I may be getting everything wrong.

fsvgm777

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »
I was referring to %userprofile% as C:\Users\<user>, where <user> is your Windows user name. Sorry if that confused you.

So... check into C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (where <user> is your Windows user name) and see if there's a folder called 東方紅魔郷 in there. If there is, the replay folder is very likely there as well.

As I said, the AppData folder is normally hidden. To make it visible, click Start and type Folder Options, then hit Enter. Go to the second tab and click "Show hidden files, folders and volumes" or something similar (I'm using French Windows 7, so I have to give a translation from French to English). Afterwards, click OK.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »
Alright, I found the folder. Thanks!
Except there's one problem. When I uploaded the replay it uploaded one that I've never seen before and isn't even in the folder. I was trying to upload a run of normal with Reimu A but this was a normal run with Reimu B by someone called GTR. http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=3628
I just tried again and it came up with a different run by this GTR again. I have no idea what's going on. http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=3633

fsvgm777

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 07:01:56 PM »
Seems like the replay uploader is a bit glitchy on your end, as it did upload fine:
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=17445

I think this is the replay you uploaded.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 09:27:04 PM »
It is. Thank you!

Drake

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 10:42:04 PM »
Yeah, gensokyo replay archive is a bit buggy with actually giving you the right link to your replay in that dialogue box. I'm not too sure what the problem is, but if you don't get your replay just go back to the front page and it should be there.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -