Author Topic: [TH12.5] Omake Document of Double Spoiler [Translator needed] and picture leaks  (Read 20875 times)

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
So, Looks like Hatate will be having a stage with a storyline to herself ('rivals showing off their moves'), and be an unlockable playable character with a different play style. Can't wait.

So, ZUN clearly love his Tengus. :V

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Suwako's river spell card returns?? :O

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  それ以降は余力があったら、クリアしていないシーンをちまちま埋めた
 りするのも良いでしょう。
  また、第二の記者を使ってシーンをクリアするのも良いでしょう。
After that, if you have some power remaining clearing some scenes you don't have a bit by bit may be good.
Also, clearing the scene using the second journalist may be good too.

第二の記者は全体的にみれば文より簡単にクリア出来ると思います。
 (ただ、一部のシーンはかなり難しくなりますが??)
I think the second journalist should be able to clear most parts much smoother than Aya.
(While some scenes will be much harder though...)
Mmmkay after you clear all the scenes in Level Spoiler (unlocked with 3 EX scene clears and 58 clears total), you unlock Hatate to use. Probably. Everything we know so far points to this.

EDIT:Hatate, I spelled it wrong. Hatate Himekaidou, according to the niconico live streaming.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:11:17 AM by NeoMargatroid »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
well guess that means there is another pervert added to the world of Genkokyo :V

Also I hope this one is harder than StB
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Also I hope this one is harder than StB
From what I've seen on the livestream... you will not be complaining about this game not being hard enough. And I haven't even seen past Level 7, out of 12+EX+SP.

Anyway, I should get to bed now. All(?) the information and surprising twists have already happened, so I shouldn't miss much.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
A ton of those images are hotlinked. If Matsuri is willing to edit them away, then let him, but until then, I think I might have to probate a few people. Please do this before I return, since I don't really want to spoil the party. I will if I have to, though.

Matsuri

What a pain. *cracks knuckles* here goes.

EDIT: Done. Don't do this again. >=(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:38:34 AM by Matsuri »

Matsuri

aaaaanyway, since this thread is full of spoilers already...

Meet Hatate.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Hai Hatate Himekaidou. Cellphoooone.

Also, dat purple  :*

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Oooh, cute skirt~
Wotters gonna' wot

Formless God

*anxiously waits for Booru updates*

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
come to think of it, Hatate looks really modern... has she been to the outside world?
Wotters gonna' wot

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Nemoma, when you come back, you are to give a huge thank-you to Matsuri, since he is the only reason you are not probated.

On a significantly lighter note, Sabino's work translating DS omake.txt wins him IP. Thanks, man, you're a credit to us all o>

And now, on with the DS hype! :toot: Too bad cell phone cameras are shit Hatate sucks already

Formless God

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Nicely done, now we can begin FAN ART investments.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
Nicely done, now we can begin FAN ART investments.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4585/bd3dc625dd2c2c0d9f4a05c.jpg AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

* Neko-Yosei dies of laughter.

Edit: Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread but really!

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Surprisingly fitting.

ONEESAMA
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

I wonder if the photography installments of the series will henceforth have one new crow tengu each.

Here's to having enough games left to see if that becomes a trend.

Also, both of them distinctly look like they're sitting down. Maybe the whole game is actually the two of them trolling each other's spell practice Nicovids.

I just cleared the first 3 stages, the auto directionnal cam is a good thing, the game is great, as expected. :)

DgBarca

• Umineko fuck yeah
  • Spoilers ?
Finished the 4 first level with golden cameras on each scene
28/108
01:16:49

I guess it is :
Overall Score
Scene Captured
Time played
[21:16] <redacted> dgbarca makes great work
[21:16] <redacted> i hope he'll make a full game once

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
I'm on Level 8, it's impossible, FUCK.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Preliminary translations for the spell card titles for levels 2 and 3 are on the wiki. That's all I'm doing before bed, lol.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Thanks as always, NForza.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Krimmydoodle

• We must apply more SCIENCE!
Since no one seems to care about spoilers, I'll just be direct.  Unlocked Hatate.  Comparisons I can think of:

Aya's camera defaults to horizontal orientation (standard camera).  Hatate's camera defaults to vertical orientation (cell phone camera).  Small detail, but it's there.

During unfocused movement, Aya's crosshair will point in the direction of her movement.  Hatate's will remain pointed at the boss.  (Thanks, wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.)

For both characters, timing out your camera will result in a drop to 50% charge.

After firing, Aya's camera will fall to 0% charge (before bullet bonuses).  Hatate's will retain 50% charge (again, before bullet bonuses).  (Hm... after playing a bit more, I had Hatate's camera losing all charge upon firing.  Switching to Aya and back seems to have changed it back to the way I described it... but I'm not sure which of the two behaviors is the glitch...)

Okay, I've got it now.  After firing, Aya's camera will fall to 0% charge (before bullet bonuses).  When firing Hatate's camera, note the charge percentage as it ticks down to 0 while you hold out the camera.  Hatate's camera will retain [that percentage] - 50%.  In other words, it'll retain an amount of charge depending on how long you hold the camera button down, with a maximum of 50% for a quick tap of the camera button.  Charge will not drop below 0% as a result of this formula.

On a successful picture, Aya's camera will recharge to a max of 35% depending on bullets captured.  Hatate's will recharge to a max of 60%.

On a failed picture, Aya's camera will recharge to a max of 55% depending on bullets captured.  Hatate's will recharge to a max of 75%.  (Whether Hatate's superior bullet bonuses require more bullets, or if she'll cap out on recharge with the same amount of bullets as required for Aya, is undetermined.)

Aya's crosshair box will shrink as time elapses.  Hatate's will (mostly) maintain its size (details, details... it shrinks a negligible amount).

Aya's crosshair will move much more quickly and further away from her sprite.  Hatate's will move very slowly, with little distance covered.

Aya's crosshair box is larger than Hatate's crosshair box.  (Comparative Image)

Officially, I'll leave details as to the characters' movement speeds, recharge speeds, and hitboxes unresearched, as I have no method to track those in proper detail.  Unofficially, they all seem identical to my eye.

Basically, Hatate is superior if you can afford to keep within close range (and her superior recharge will help her keep an aggressive stance where Aya would be forced to back down more often), and she'll suffer in scenes that require long range (haven't played DS enough to come up with a good example for it, but I imagine StB's 9-1 would be borderline impossible for Hatate).

Aside from that, I have a question: does anyone know what pressing L does on the stage select screen?  I notice a little key appearing to the right when I do so, but it doesn't seem to actually change anything.  (This is where I wish I could read the Japanese at the bottom of the screen.)

Thanks to a Touhou wiki editor:
"L (Scene select only) - locks the best picture for the selected scene. Indicated by an L in the upper-right hand corner. While the lock is active, any pictures in that scene that may have a higher score will not replace the locked best picture. All other statistics still apply."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 07:38:36 PM by Krim »
Whether you're on Easy or you're a Lunatic, be damn proud of your accomplishments.  Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, for it's when you lose faith in your own achievements that those victories become defeats.

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
So Momiji is actually closer to the Daitengu than Aya? Well since Aya is just a reporter, I think a "guardian" like Momiji can be really higher in rank than her. (Not to mention Momiji in MoF was already like wtfomghowcanIdodgethis)

And I don't like Hatate :( That look reminds me of a lot of other character I found extremely annoying.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
Nemoma, when you come back, you are to give a huge thank-you to Matsuri, since he is the only reason you are not probated.

On a significantly lighter note, Sabino's work translating DS omake.txt wins him IP. Thanks, man, you're a credit to us all o>

And now, on with the DS hype! :toot: Too bad cell phone cameras are shit Hatate sucks already

Err.. Hotlinking images is prohibited?
Sorry if I caused trouble there, but it's the fastest way for me to post the leaking info

and of course big thank you to Matsuri for the translation.

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Formless God

Momiji in here is like wtfomghowcanthisdodgeme.

Oh yeah, thanks a lot for the translation on the spell card names, N-Forza.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Quick, quick, translate the rest
:*

Krimmydoodle

• We must apply more SCIENCE!
To those who can read Japanese, I would also like to know what this says.  This pops up when you first take control of Hatate, and I'm guessing it describes something along what lines of what I detailed above, but I'd like to be sure.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 04:23:27 PM by Krim »
Whether you're on Easy or you're a Lunatic, be damn proud of your accomplishments.  Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, for it's when you lose faith in your own achievements that those victories become defeats.

Zenzero

Unfortunately I don't like purple very much... Especially if paired with brown hair Dx

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
I actually think Hatate looks really cute. I like purple, and those brown twin tails look adorable. Cellphone is a nice touch, and shows the Kappas are getting more advanced by the moment.

Also, the reveal that Momiji has a higher rank than Aya fills me with evil laughter. Looks like fanon was wrong this time >:D Now Momiji gets to boss over Aya and embarass her 8)

And what in the world is wrong with Kanako and Suwako's color schemes? Kanako looks like she went Super Saiyin and Suwako looks like she fused with Hina. What's up with that? Why hasn't anyone else mentioned this before?