Author Topic: 東方カードモンスターズ Phantasmal Summoners Translation Project  (Read 47217 times)

. . .
No idea why I didn't notice this thread before, but got some good news.
Few days ago I got PM from TheNewGuy about editing the images and they are almost done. The initial version should be ready in a day or two. For now I'm waiting for few notes about 2 images.
so by 'initial version' is that a real downloadable translated patch or something else?

DennouNeko

• The Cat of Knowledge and Shadow
  • I do some coding and image editing
so by 'initial version' is that a real downloadable translated patch or something else?
Nah, just the images. I don't know what's the status on translation itself so no idea when the patch will be ready.

DennouNeko

Update on the images:
The initial version is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?753qnmjd2nghrwb
If I haven't missed anything, then all the necessary images are ready (so far haven't seen in game any unedited ones).
As for badges (バッジ.png) I had to use abbreviations, like in case of CondIconS01.png.
With translated descriptions it should be easy to remember their effects.

Edit: Oops, seems that some files were missing in the package. The extra ones: http://www.mediafire.com/?cprjnoi5qutw11s
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:28:34 AM by DennouNeko »

Update on the images:
The initial version is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?753qnmjd2nghrwb
If I haven't missed anything, then all the necessary images are ready (so far haven't seen in game any unedited ones).
As for badges (バッジ.png) I had to use abbreviations, like in case of CondIconS01.png.
With translated descriptions it should be easy to remember their effects.
Yay! Thank you for your work. :D

DennouNeko

It seems that 1.03 patch changed a bit the config screen.
Uploaded full package again since it seems that last time some images were missing after all: http://www.mediafire.com/?a4tfg9rjbba2421
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:01:04 PM by DennouNeko »

Thank you again? for the hard work and please keep going! You can do it!

Currently, in preparation for a Card Monster Valentines event, a monster popularity poll has been opened. Voting closes on the 17th, the results will influence the upcoming event,

http://thcm.enq1.shinobi.jp/enquete_p/109231/

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
v1.04, adds Arena to fight wandering trainers
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DennouNeko

And here are the images that were added with v1.04 ( + one location name fix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?tc3db9p1ffdnct0
For now can't test the new menu, so some of the images may be updated later.

Is the translation still going?

Yes. However the game just got patched again. Adding in a valentines tournament and the arena. Of course, once the event is over the game will get patched again. So that's a little troubling. Beyond that, their are some formatting issues that need to be overcome, originating in the least accessible parts of the game. A big one is the recipes aren't hard written, so I need to figure out how exactly to make them coherent.  All the in game menu things are just some of the things I have to redo each time the game is updated.

Ah okay. Well good luck and please don't give up! I for one am very much looking forward to it :D

This is another good luck post :)

New post on the Bose site. In short: apparently they've halted the user events, like character voting, for now. This is due to the various negative feedback that's arisen. In the meantime they are going to brainstorm different types of characters and skills.
They do say that they aren't going to stop having these kinds of events and are glad that user events can provoke changes in the game.
They'd love to receive ideas from people (which reads more like, 'please give us better feedback than 'this sucks', etc).

Now I was expecting a patch of some sort after they finished the user events, but now there really is no way to estimate when. The post definitely suggests that will we see new content in the future, so that's good news.

New post on the Bose site. In short: apparently they've halted the user events, like character voting, for now. This is due to the various negative feedback that's arisen. In the meantime they are going to brainstorm different types of characters and skills.
They do say that they aren't going to stop having these kinds of events and are glad that user events can provoke changes in the game.
They'd love to receive ideas from people (which reads more like, 'please give us better feedback than 'this sucks', etc).

Now I was expecting a patch of some sort after they finished the user events, but now there really is no way to estimate when. The post definitely suggests that will we see new content in the future, so that's good news.

Did they get any specific feedback? Like what people didn't like about the game besides 'this sucks'?

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
Version 1.05 is out.

Is there anything I can help?
Signature

DennouNeko

Just wanted to report that there are no new images that would require translating.

New game plus added in 1.05. Levels, cards, and badges carry over. Max level limit becomes 200 and you can select from normal, hard and lunatic difficulties.

Yao-Kun

• Touhou Reimu & Miko Lovers
  • Busy doing college stuff...
New game plus added in 1.06. Levels, cards, and badges carry over. Max level limit becomes 200 and you can select from normal, hard and lunatic difficulties.

Fixed, and how I access new game+ and change difficult?
Okay, to access new game+ I must clear the game again...
Increasing difficulty make all enemies have more HP (Remilia has 8000 HP in Lunatic)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:06:35 PM by Yao-Kun »

~Yukkuri Shiteitte ne~
So much for Take it Easy...

1.07 patch out. Fixes some bugs and is now allowing registration for their next tournament. deadline is the 22nd, and it will run from the 25 to the 31st.

How would we actually apply this translation into the game? The version I have, the files are all in .pak.

How would we actually apply this translation into the game? The version I have, the files are all in .pak.

You don't. They can't be used in their current state.

EDIT: lol I need to learn reading the whole forums before posting x_X

I can help with editing, in case you guys need some help. I'm also okay in translating "trivial" stuff, just for making the patch even more neat ^^
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:45:46 PM by Arukaizer »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Don't bump up 3 year old threads when it has been pretty much "dead" for those years. The warning in red font is there for a reason when replying.