Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 174581 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #750 on: November 15, 2011, 04:40:29 AM »
>Turtle Tamer: "Hah! Bastard really wants to hide on his own turf?"
>Glance over at Eirin. "You want a potshot at the guy messing with your crazy-eye rabbit and that other princess?"

---

>Fukui Featherhead: Unyu? Who said that? Someone new? If so, turn to look.

>Yuyukan Bieszczady: Stand up, stretch, and prepare fan.
>"Rikako, would you be a dear and keep an eye on that other world while we're taking care of this? I'm still rather curious, especially if that girl finds anything about stopping that second overlay~"

-----

>Ijimus: Take a closer look at the area from our perspective. How closely packed are the bookshelves - how far would one have to be moved to get Esi through? How full of books are they? Are the books orderly at the moment, or messed up from the overlay/neglected/something? ... are the books related to anything based on the overlay, or maybe Esi's abilities?
>How much space does Esi probably have to move in there? If it's not clear or looks like it'd be uncomfortable, especially if any books fell, ask "You got enough space in there?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #751 on: November 15, 2011, 04:55:10 AM »
>Shiki: "Before we go, we should rendesvous with Koishi. If her third eye is indeed still open, then the voice will not be able to get away with lying to us."
>"Yukari, if her eye's open, Koishi may not be able to hide herself from view any longer. I don't suppose you could locate her for us, could you?"
>"Will you be accompanying us, Yukari?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #752 on: November 16, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »
>Turtle Tamer: "Hah! Bastard really wants to hide on his own turf?"
>Glance over at Eirin. "You want a potshot at the guy messing with your crazy-eye rabbit and that other princess?"
>"No. I'm busy, and I don't react to problems like you do."

>Fukui Featherhead: Unyu? Who said that? Someone new? If so, turn to look.
>Wait who said that?
>You look around, but you don't see anybody who would be the owner of that voice you heard.

>Yuyukan Bieszczady: Stand up, stretch, and prepare fan.
>You prepare to act like a noblewoman.

>"Rikako, would you be a dear and keep an eye on that other world while we're taking care of this? I'm still rather curious, especially if that girl finds anything about stopping that second overlay~"
>"Fine with me, I guess."

>Ijimus: Take a closer look at the area from our perspective. How closely packed are the bookshelves - how far would one have to be moved to get Esi through? How full of books are they? Are the books orderly at the moment, or messed up from the overlay/neglected/something? ... are the books related to anything based on the overlay, or maybe Esi's abilities?
>The four bookshelves are facing inward, so you don't know how many books there are on them, or what the books are at all. The bookshelves are packed tight enough so that you can't see into the space inside.

>How much space does Esi probably have to move in there? If it's not clear or looks like it'd be uncomfortable, especially if any books fell, ask "You got enough space in there?"
>It looks like she has enough space to move around, but not enough space to move around much. Probably a 3 meter by 3 meter space.

>Shiki: "Before we go, we should rendesvous with Koishi. If her third eye is indeed still open, then the voice will not be able to get away with lying to us."
>"Yukari, if her eye's open, Koishi may not be able to hide herself from view any longer. I don't suppose you could locate her for us, could you?"
>"Gladly, just let me do a quick scan...she's still in the Palace of the Earth Spirits, talking with Satori about something. Should I call them?"

>"Will you be accompanying us, Yukari?"
>"Of course."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #753 on: November 16, 2011, 02:39:57 AM »
>Shiki: "Please do, Yukari. And let satori know that she's welcome to come, as well."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #754 on: November 16, 2011, 02:47:26 AM »
>Armpits: Glare at Eirin for a moment, then shrug. "Your choice."
>Didn't goad a response out of the coward? Ah well.
>"We heading out?"

---

>Sierra Yuyuna: "Thanks a bunch, Rikako~"

>Penly Parakeet: "Um, did anyone else hear that voice that replied to me?
>Externalities: Answer?

-----

>Narcissism: "Hmm... Patchouli, d'you think anyone else here would be able to move these enough? Meiling wouldn't be able to lift this comfortably, would she?"
>"We'll get you out of there one way or another, Esi. I take it isn't too untolerable in there? We gotta find the others, though... I really don't want to get interrupted by Remilia and Ruro at each others' throats."
>Of course, how might be a bit of a problem. Even without the books on there, this would be tough... maybe someone else can help out Patchu by magical means? Do we know anyone that could probably do that well?
>... and then there's Byakuren raising that lake ruin in Reisen Quest... no, let's not get more involved than we have to, for now. Find the others - we need to team up first.
>If no objections from Esi or Patch, try and find a way around the bookshelf barricades to the fiction section, calling out for the others regularly once more.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #755 on: November 16, 2011, 03:44:07 AM »
>Shiki: "Please do, Yukari. And let Satori know that she's welcome to come, as well."
>"Gladly."
>She whispers something to herself too quiet for you to hear. Or at least, it looks like she's whispering to herself.

>Armpits: Glare at Eirin for a moment, then shrug. "Your choice."
>Didn't goad a response out of the coward? Ah well.
>"We heading out?"
>"I'm not."

>Sierra Yuyuna: "Thanks a bunch, Rikako~"
>"You're welcome, I guess."
>Penly Parakeet: "Um, did anyone else hear that voice that replied to me?"
>You hear the voice say "My name is Yukari Yakumo. It would be a pleasure to met you, Utsuho Reiuji...except we haven't met yet."
>Externalities: Answer?
>Externalities is who now?

>Narcissism: "Hmm... Patchouli, d'you think anyone else here would be able to move these enough? Meiling wouldn't be able to lift this comfortably, would she?"
>"Meiling can be physically strong, but not that strong."
>"We'll get you out of there one way or another, Esi. I take it isn't too untolerable in there? We gotta find the others, though... I really don't want to get interrupted by Remilia and Ruro at each others' throats."
>"It isn't too bad in here."
>Of course, how might be a bit of a problem. Even without the books on there, this would be tough... maybe someone else can help out Patchu by magical means? Do we know anyone that could probably do that well?
>You know several people with minor magical ability who, all together, and with Patchouli, just might be able to barely move the bookshelf enough to free Esifex. You dunno if that would work...
>... and then there's Byakuren raising that lake ruin in Reisen Quest... no, let's not get more involved than we have to, for now. Find the others - we need to team up first.
>Maybe you could get her help, even if this Gensokyo is a different one than Purvis's quests.
>If no objections from Esi or Patch, try and find a way around the bookshelf barricades to the fiction section, calling out for the others regularly once more.
>You are in the fiction section. The bookshelves surrounding Esi are at the wall of the fiction section. Damn you, lack of spatial clarity.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #756 on: November 16, 2011, 04:54:39 AM »
Isn't Utsuho in the library? And isn't that where Yukari is?

>What is everyone's current location?
>Shiki: "Yukari, what are Koishi and Satori's responses?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #757 on: November 16, 2011, 06:08:49 AM »
>Gila Gangster: Wave Eirin off. "No, I meant the others with Yukari. I got nothin', sorry to be a bother I guess."
>Leave the room. To Yukari, "Well?"

---

>Externalities: Be the others present at the library.

>Fukushima Finch: Did we overhear Yukari talking to Reimu back when she first beat us up for going crazy? Didn't that ghost girl introduce her during the explanation? What's going on here!
>Assuming this isn't a parser fail and the others don't have a good explanation, cave in and unyu quietly in confusion.

-----

>Fatmus: So Esi's completely surrounded by super-heavy bookcases and a wall that's blocking us off from reaching her, with at least several of them from our place? They didn't leave much room in the fiction section, did they? Was our library just designed horribly, or did the overlay really get in the way of access in this case?
>Nod at Patchouli. "Yeah, China being able to do that would take a pretty generous interpretation. And uh... I don't want to drag others into this mess too readily, but d'you know anyone who'd be able to help move it, just in case?"
>"We'll figure something out, Esi. And I don't want to try and explain what's going on a dozen times, but if you get bored, it'd help to try and find anything about overlays or world merging or whatever on those shelves."
>Pause to think for a moment. But that's the fiction section, isn't it? Then... "... and maybe find a flattering fanfic for Remilia as a peace offering."
>Glance at Patchouli. "Speaking of which, it's stirring a lion's nest, but where would the lady of the house be right now?"
>... oh shit, does our library have a basement?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:39:32 AM by E-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #758 on: November 19, 2011, 03:02:33 AM »
>QUEST LAG.
Isn't Utsuho in the library? And isn't that where Yukari is?
Urgh.
>What is everyone's current location?
>Yukari, Rikako, Patchouli (these three not necessarily in party but still being mentioned), Eiki, Yuyuko, and Utsuho are in the library. Reimu is at Eintei. Suika and Komachi are a bar.
>Shiki: "Yukari, what are Koishi and Satori's responses?"
>"They're just wondering where my voice came from."

>Gila Gangster: Wave Eirin off. "No, I meant the others with Yukari. I got nothin', sorry to be a bother I guess."
>"Fine with me."
>Leave the room. To Yukari, "Well?"
>Yukari says "I'm currently to speaking someone else. Please leave a message after the beep. ...Just kidding."

>Externalities: Be the others present at the library.
>You are now the people in the party who are at the library.
>Fukushima Finch: Did we overhear Yukari talking to Reimu back when she first beat us up for going crazy? Didn't that ghost girl introduce her during the explanation? What's going on here!
>When did the ghost girl explain Yukari to you?
>Assuming this isn't a parser fail and the others don't have a good explanation, cave in and unyu quietly in confusion.
>Command negated until Utsuho has been proved to have met Yukari.

>Fatmus: So Esi's completely surrounded by super-heavy bookcases and a wall that's blocking us off from reaching her, with at least several of them from our place? They didn't leave much room in the nonfiction section, did they? Was our library just designed horribly, or did the overlay really get in the way of access in this case?
>The overlay, of course. As well as some bad luck.
>Nod at Patchouli. "Yeah, China being able to do that would take a pretty generous interpretation. And uh... I don't want to drag others into this mess too readily, but d'you know anyone who'd be able to help move it, just in case?"
>"I suppose Sakuya could warp space to move the bookshelves or allow the person inside to slip through them."
>"We'll figure something out, Esi. And I don't want to try and explain what's going on a dozen times, but if you get bored, it'd help to try and find anything about overlays or world merging or whatever on those shelves."
>Pause to think for a moment. But that's the fiction section, isn't it? Then... "... and maybe find a flattering fanfic for Remilia as a peace offering."
>"I'll see what I can do, I guess."
>Glance at Patchouli. "Speaking of which, it's stirring a lion's nest, but where would the lady of the house be right now?"
>"Probably in the northwest region of the mansion."
>... oh shit, does our library have a basement?
>Thankfully, no. Nothing for Flandre to wreak havoc on.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #759 on: November 19, 2011, 03:58:00 AM »
>Shiki: "As soon as they've given you a response to my question, Yukari, let me know."
>Wait for Satori and Koishi's response.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #760 on: November 19, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
>Shiki: "As soon as they've given you a response to my question, Yukari, let me know."
>Wait for Satori and Koishi's response.
>You wait for their response as Yukari engages in conversation you can't hear.
>After tens of seconds, Yukari says "Satori isn't interested in going. Koishi says yes, but she was quite hesitant about it."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #761 on: November 20, 2011, 04:49:39 AM »
>Nightjar Neutrino: "... oh, is that how those 'communication gap' things work? Weird... um, hi, Yukari?"
>Feel a bit silly at that mistake.
>Uh... wait.
>Freeze up in panic at the idea of Koishi being asked to tag along.

>Pryor Poltergiest: Frown a bit. "I'm afraid I still don't think it's fair to Koishi to ask so much..."

>Belene Bluebird: Detonate. (Metaphorically.) "OF COURSE IT'S NOT! She's always hated her ability so much! Do you just want to bring her along for that?!"
>How was Koishi behaving when she was at the mansion with us last night? Was she having trouble forgiving us? Angry or afraid of her mind-reading coming back? Overwhelmed by reading that and the subconscious once more? Has she been taking sanity damage and chanting Hastur all night?
>What did she say about these guys, if anything?

---

>Erycinae Eucharist: Roll eyes at Yukari's gag and listen in. Snicker at Utsuho's explosion. Oh, this should be priceless...

-----

>Boku: Slap forehead at Patchouli's suggestion. "Oh, shit! Patch! That Sakuya idea is brilliant! Uh, assuming she doesn't want to shank us, at least..."
>Timestop is scary!
>Sigh. "Thanks, Esi. Guess we're going to keep looking for now. Give a, uh, holler if things take too long."
>Are there any fairies floating around?
>Have we been heading northwestish since we entered? What section of the mansion did we enter from? From that, do we have any sort of rough estimate where we'd be in the mansion, relatively? Granted, if Sakuya's screwing with space in here, distances might not work as advertised...
>Are there any common 'hangout' spots in our Library that might have been occupied when the overlay hit?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #762 on: November 20, 2011, 05:40:53 AM »
>Shiki: "The voice has been targeting Koishi as well as me. She deserves a chance to meet with it face-to-face. I will not deny that having someone with us who can read minds will be an asset, but it is not because of that that I asked her about accompanying us."
>Okay, voice. Tell me how to get there.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #763 on: November 21, 2011, 04:29:48 AM »
>Nightjar Neutrino: "... oh, is that how those 'communication gap' things work? Weird... um, hi, Yukari?"
>Feel a bit silly at that mistake.
>Uh... wait.
>Freeze up in panic at the idea of Koishi being asked to tag along.
>As if you couldn't get angrier.
>Pryor Poltergiest: Frown a bit. "I'm afraid I still don't think it's fair to Koishi to ask so much..."
>Belene Bluebird: Detonate. (Metaphorically.) "OF COURSE IT'S NOT! She's always hated her ability so much! Do you just want to bring her along for that?!"
>How was Koishi behaving when she was at the mansion with us last night? Was she having trouble forgiving us? Angry or afraid of her mind-reading coming back? Overwhelmed by reading that and the subconscious once more? Has she been taking sanity damage and chanting Hastur all night?
>She was...quiet. She was not explicit about forgiving you. She was obviously pretty scared, but if she was angry or troubled by thoughts flowing into her, she didn't show it. And no, she hasn't been influenced by an eldritch abomination of that kind.
>What did she say about these guys, if anything?
>She said nothing you know of.
>Shiki: "The voice has been targeting Koishi as well as me. She deserves a chance to meet with it face-to-face. I will not deny that having someone with us who can read minds will be an asset, but it is not because of that that I asked her about accompanying us."
>You wait momentarily for a response.
>Okay, voice. Tell me how to get there.
>"I can easily teleport you up here now."

>Erycinae Eucharist: Roll eyes at Yukari's gag and listen in. Snicker at Utsuho's explosion. Oh, this should be priceless...
>Pfft, trying to defend Koishi...

>Boku: Slap forehead at Patchouli's suggestion. "Oh, shit! Patch! That Sakuya idea is brilliant! Uh, assuming she doesn't want to shank us, at least..."
>"Let us hope being reasonable counters her loyalty to Remilia."
>Timestop is scary!
>Come to think of it, she could butcher you while time is frozen. Brr.
>Sigh. "Thanks, Esi. Guess we're going to keep looking for now. Give a, uh, holler if things take too long."
>"If I can, then I will."
>Are there any fairies floating around?
>No.
>Have we been heading northwestish since we entered? What section of the mansion did we enter from? From that, do we have any sort of rough estimate where we'd be in the mansion, relatively? Granted, if Sakuya's screwing with space in here, distances might not work as advertised...
>You entered from the southeastern side into the nonfiction section, then went west to here. You should be in the southwestern part of the mansion/library.
>Are there any common 'hangout' spots in our Library that might have been occupied when the overlay hit?
>Both the nonfiction and fiction sections are typical hangout spots, but they seem to be clear of people.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #764 on: November 21, 2011, 05:16:47 AM »
>Shiki: I would prefer that you move the platform, or whatever it is, to a location where we can reach it on our own. Before, you had it high enough that we couldn't breathe; I'd rather avoid the possibility for such surprises as much as possible.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #765 on: November 21, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
>Shiki: I would prefer that you move the platform, or whatever it is, to a location where we can reach it on our own. Before, you had it high enough that we couldn't breathe; I'd rather avoid the possibility for such surprises as much as possible.
>"Eh, I said air won't be a problem, but if you insist, I'll be moving the platform to the mountains somewhere. It's a kinda slow process."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #766 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:33 AM »
>How long will it take?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #767 on: November 22, 2011, 05:06:47 AM »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #768 on: November 22, 2011, 06:04:04 AM »
>Shiki: "The voice is going to move that strange platform of its to a spot above the mountains. It anticipates that this will take about an hour. Yukari, please relay this information to Koishi and Reimu. And give me a gap to speak with Komachi and Suika, please."
>Once the gap has formed: "Komachi, Suika, it's Shiki. We have our next course of action. We will be meeting with the voice behind all this about an hour from now. Please return to the mansion immediately."
>"Yukari, open a gap for them, please."
>Komachi/Suika: Enter the gap when it appears.
>Komachi: How drunk are we?
>Shiki: Komachi was just spending time with Suika, and so may very well be drunk. Does she appear to be drunk, and if so, to what degree?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #769 on: November 22, 2011, 06:47:57 AM »
>Negev Nightengale: Stammer for a minute to think.
>"B... but why does she have to come along herself when she's gotta read everyone else here too?! If we're gonna be fighting that thing, then I'm coming in her place already! She doesn't need to go through more!"
>Squamata Sequester: Assuming we can hear this, smirkingly add, "Especially when half of us were also responsible for her eye getting opened... Right, Yama?"

>Komachichi: Did we make out with anyone?

-----

>Fatmus: "Yeah, Remilia being angry is sort of a problem. Uh... I don't suppose you'd have enough clout with her to convince her to try talking it over?"
>"That said, I don't really have any other ideas for where to check for people based on the Ijiatsu library's layout... if you don't have any better ideas, then maybe we should see about tracking down Ojou-sama. For all the dangers that has..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #770 on: November 22, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
>Shiki: "Koishi doesn't have to come. She was simply given the option; the choice was hers to make. She's coming because she chooses to."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #771 on: November 22, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »
>Hungry Huayhuash: "Perhaps it would be fair to make sure she's aware of that? She might not have thought of everything..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #772 on: November 22, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
>Shiki: "I will remind her when I see her that it is indeed up to her."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #773 on: November 23, 2011, 05:45:28 AM »
>Shiki: "The voice is going to move that strange platform of its to a spot above the mountains. It anticipates that this will take about an hour. Yukari, please relay this information to Koishi and Reimu. And give me a gap to speak with Komachi and Suika, please."
>"Very well."
>After a moment, she says "The interfering being is about to meet us in about an hour."
>Once the gap has formed: "Komachi, Suika, it's Shiki. We have our next course of action. We will be meeting with the voice behind all this about an hour from now. Please return to the mansion immediately."
>Komachi says "Huh? Okay, boss. Just a minute."
>"Yukari, open a gap for them, please."
>She opens a gap quickly, without turning to you or anything.
>Komachi/Suika: Enter the gap when it appears.
>You enter the gap.
>Komachi: How drunk are we?
>Quite drunk. You have 12 Drunkenness (which is almost too drunk to function).
>Shiki: Komachi was just spending time with Suika, and so may very well be drunk. Does she appear to be drunk, and if so, to what degree?
>You observe Komachi closely. She seems quite drunk, but not badly so.
>Komachichi: Did we make out with anyone?
>You dunno, you're too drunk...
>Negev Nightengale: Stammer for a minute to think.
>"B... but why does she have to come along herself when she's gotta read everyone else here too?! If we're gonna be fighting that thing, then I'm coming in her place already! She doesn't need to go through more!"
>Squamata Sequester: Assuming we can hear this, smirkingly add, "Especially when half of us were also responsible for her eye getting opened... Right, Yama?"
>Shiki: "Koishi doesn't have to come. She was simply given the option; the choice was hers to make. She's coming because she chooses to."
>Hungry Huayhuash: "Perhaps it would be fair to make sure she's aware of that? She might not have thought of everything..."
>Shiki: "I will remind her when I see her that it is indeed up to her."
>"My, she's too eager to exclude Koishi.

>Fatmus: "Yeah, Remilia being angry is sort of a problem. Uh... I don't suppose you'd have enough clout with her to convince her to try talking it over?"
>"She shouldn't try to fight with us if I'm around. She isn't as unreasonably territorial as you may think."
>"That said, I don't really have any other ideas for where to check for people based on the Ijiyatsu library's layout... if you don't have any better ideas, then maybe we should see about tracking down Ojou-sama. For all the dangers that has..."
>"I don't believe that the people from my world would attack us. Does your world have any sealed evils in cans in the library?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #774 on: November 23, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »
>Shiki: Look at Komachi and sigh.
>"Komachi, I do not approve."
>"Yukari, I don't suppose you do anything with the border between drunk and sober to sober Komachi up. I'd rather she not be impared. Just do it for Komachi; I doubt even you could make Suika sober."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #775 on: November 23, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »
>Shiki: Look at Komachi and sigh.
>"Komachi, I do not approve."
>"Yukari, I don't suppose you do anything with the border between drunk and sober to sober Komachi up. I'd rather she not be impared. Just do it for Komachi; I doubt even you could make Suika sober."
>"Indeed, I can't make Suika sober."
>As Komachi: After a few seconds, you become much less drunk than you were before.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #776 on: November 24, 2011, 12:59:07 AM »
>Komachi: "Whoa. That was cool."
>Shiki: "We will be discussing this later. For now, we have other things to worry about."
>"Yukari, as soon as Koishi is ready, please give her a gap to here."
>Is Reimu here yet? If not: "And give Reimu a gap as well."
>Wait for the arrival of Koishi and, if necessary, Reimu.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #777 on: November 24, 2011, 06:27:47 AM »
>Komachi: "Whoa. That was cool."
>Shiki: "We will be discussing this later. For now, we have other things to worry about."
>"Yukari, as soon as Koishi is ready, please give her a gap to here."
>"Acknowledged."
>She opens a gap.

>Is Reimu here yet? If not: "And give Reimu a gap as well."
>She is not.
>Yukari opens another gap.
>As Reimu: You see a gap open up.

>Wait for the arrival of Koishi and, if necessary, Reimu.
>You see Koishi emerge from one of the gaps. She looks at you cautiously, but says nothing.
>You wait for Reimu to appear.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #778 on: November 24, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »
>Reimu: Enter the gap.
>Shiki: "Koishi, some of the others are worried that you may feel forced into coming with us for this, so let me remind you that this is your choice, and yours alone. Given that, are you certain you want to come?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #779 on: November 26, 2011, 08:07:38 AM »
>Reimu: Enter the gap.
>You enter the gap. You see Eiki, Yuyuko, Yukari, Suika, Komachi, Utsuho, Rikako, Patchouli, and...crap, Koishi1 Looks like they gathered everybody...even her...
>AARGHaslfkdvnaeocf,m ildgasfwVJ zesd bvgd!!

>Shiki: "Koishi, some of the others are worried that you may feel forced into coming with us for this, so let me remind you that this is your choice, and yours alone. Given that, are you certain you want to come?"
>"I've though this out for a whole night. I am sure I want to come."
>Her voice seems reserved but firm.